12-22-2009, 11:40 PM
that sounds really dope....we need a CDQ

food for thought
12-22-2009, 11:50 PM
oh shit

food for thought
12-22-2009, 11:53 PM
shit is aiii ght

the beat has been done before many times (sample)

food for thought
12-22-2009, 11:54 PM
^

wJbufoq9P1Q

whitey
12-23-2009, 12:32 AM
shits ok.

not touching mad villian 1.

eagerly awaiting more.

the silencer
12-23-2009, 12:34 AM
ooooooooooooooh.....shit

the silencer
12-23-2009, 12:40 AM
too much DJ bullshit hard to hear all the lyrics but sounds awesome...Doom is out of his mind these days

"Savior Beans" is an amazing title also..

"Traded 3 beans for this cow"

oDoUoSoKo
12-23-2009, 12:51 AM
eloels..i like it.

oDoUoSoKo
12-23-2009, 12:52 AM
this track reminded me of the fact that they did Monkey Suite..love that track.

BIG D O
12-23-2009, 01:19 AM
yesssssss.................

BGS
12-23-2009, 06:17 AM
yeah i'm feeling this! need more of that shiiiiiiiiiiiit!!

P-Noid Brown
12-23-2009, 08:44 AM
cdq?

Longbongcilvaringz
12-23-2009, 09:01 AM
Does the entire hip hop beat making community share one record collection?

Or are all hip hop producers who have been making beats for about a decade just that unimaginative.

oDoUoSoKo
12-23-2009, 10:12 AM
its hard to believe that about madlib since he has mad fckin records...so idk.

P-Noid Brown
12-23-2009, 11:06 AM
does the entire hip hop beat making community share one record collection?

Or are all hip hop producers who have been making beats for about a decade just that unimaginative.

^^
i agree....they all go to the same basement to dig records out... And they all stay in the front... Noone goes to the back of the room where all the dust is anymore.

food for thought
12-23-2009, 12:01 PM
that shit pisssesme off too.

espeially when the beat sound like 95% similar to somehing somene else made

angry!
12-23-2009, 12:07 PM
aint that the truth!!! diggin is a dying art!!!!! downloading a batch of mp3's isnt digging in my book!!!! if youre gonna flip a sample thats been used more times than your bitch, factor that into your approach!!!!!

YungSunny
12-23-2009, 12:29 PM
shut the hell up, all of y'all.

oDoUoSoKo
12-23-2009, 12:55 PM
aint that the truth!!! diggin is a dying art!!!!! downloading a batch of mp3's isnt digging in my book!!!! if youre gonna flip a sample thats been used more times than your bitch, factor that into your approach!!!!!
http://www.thehypefactor.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/justin-bieber-one-time-music-video.jpg

angry!
12-23-2009, 01:25 PM
shut the hell up, all of y'all.

this is why day care needs to limit internet access!!!! youre 15 going on 46 you lil bitch nigga!!!!! any 15 year old aware of high top fade gza, let alone a fan of high top fade gza, must be living out a lonely, miserable existence!!!!! go look for a companion lil guy!!!!!!

MAYOR QUIMBY
12-23-2009, 02:04 PM
The beat is ill.

Longbongcilvaringz
12-23-2009, 02:05 PM
Yungsunny, you have the worst gimmick here.

Please stop subjecting people to it, it's foul behaviour.

DJ Quik produced the best album this year, and it sounded nothing like anything else.

YungSunny
12-23-2009, 04:19 PM
this is why day care needs to limit internet access!!!! youre 15 going on 46 you lil bitch nigga!!!!! any 15 year old aware of high top fade gza, let alone a fan of high top fade gza, must be living out a lonely, miserable existence!!!!! go look for a companion lil guy!!!!!!
*yawn*
Ok.

All jokes aside....what the hell are you talking about?...

DJ Quik produced the best album this year, and it sounded nothing like anything else.

Iono what the hell that has to do with madvillain but I agree. That shit is fuckin dope, kurupt killed it, nerds wouldn't understand.

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-23-2009, 04:34 PM
HOLD UP SOME OF YALLL ARE TRIPPIN

HARD.

Madlib is THE record collector, probably of ALL TIME son!!! This man is the EPITOME of dusty fingered wax nerd. Throughout his career hes used the msot obscure samples ever known to hip hop!! its what he does!! GO check the song 'One Beer' for example the record used for that is some of the rarest vinyl in history.

Now one time hes using a known sample yall are calling him out and hating him for it?? MADLIB???!!?

Fuck yall.

It common practise throughout the ENTIRE history of hip hop for different producers to flip the same sample their way.

But Madlib has done this beat before on beat konductor.

Luz
12-23-2009, 04:41 PM
I ripped the video to mp3:

Madvillain - Savior Beans

http://www.zshare.net/audio/70289620480df17d/

Blackprint
12-23-2009, 05:01 PM
I've always wondered -- is there a specific reason to why these mixtape DJ's love to rewind a track so that we can hear those 20 first seconds again?

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-23-2009, 05:07 PM
^ddammmm so what son!!!!

it hypes the track well!!

Bringing it back is always welcomed on a dope joint!! it aint gonna be DJed on the album so why you acting like a junkie all streched out and edgy??? Just be grateful your hearing it!

Blackprint
12-23-2009, 05:13 PM
Not complaining, I'm just curious. I've even heard records where the DJ (Green Lantern) rewinded the track twice... that shit is redundant.

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-23-2009, 05:16 PM
how hard is it to figure out????

If your listening to a track for the first time on the radio, and he just dropped opened up with some jewels, it nice to hear that again!!!

food for thought
12-23-2009, 05:19 PM
lmao

LORD NOSE
12-23-2009, 05:25 PM
it's ok

Mic Tyson
12-23-2009, 05:59 PM
yea its straight. if yall aint checked it out yet, listen to that "in search of stoney jackson" album that madlib did with strong arm steady

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-23-2009, 06:11 PM
the whole thing with the 1st madvillain though for me was about it being like 1 long track, it was a masterpiece, it wasnt about individual tracks, everything just melded together and the soundscape was like walking through a city in the 70s blunted as fuck. Especially the demo version of the album.

so far the 2 tracks weve heard dont really recapture that feeling, but how could they, theyre just tracks.

11th Chamber
12-23-2009, 06:21 PM
Lol at u complainin ass niggas crying about Madlib using a familiar sample for once.

Dudes got one of the deepest record collections among producers, yall acting like he doesnt know what he's doing

V1LLAIN
12-23-2009, 07:04 PM
WOw looking forward to the new album. Dope track

p-rok73
12-23-2009, 07:29 PM
Hope this album comes out in early 2010. The hype will be crazy for this...but I also see where hip-hop heads will compare the new album vs. the first album (sort of like CL1 & CL2). I just hope the new album can be unique & good and stand on its own. But no matter what the buzz is I'm copping this on the first day of release.

crds
12-23-2009, 07:33 PM
I can't wait for the CDQ of this, Madlib stays busy, does that dude ever sleep?

Longbongcilvaringz
12-23-2009, 08:08 PM
HOLD UP SOME OF YALLL ARE TRIPPIN

HARD.

Madlib is THE record collector, probably of ALL TIME son!!! This man is the EPITOME of dusty fingered wax nerd. Throughout his career hes used the msot obscure samples ever known to hip hop!! its what he does!! GO check the song 'One Beer' for example the record used for that is some of the rarest vinyl in history.

Now one time hes using a known sample yall are calling him out and hating him for it?? MADLIB???!!?

Fuck yall.

It common practise throughout the ENTIRE history of hip hop for different producers to flip the same sample their way.

Was waiting for a fawning Madlib fan to step in and defend their god.

You filled the bill.

Regardless of what you want to say about Madlib being "THEE BEAT DIGGER LOL YALL" this beat is something i've heard before.

If it's a mixtape track, that's ok i guess, but it still doesn't make it anything special.

If it's an album track, then it's weak.

I prefer not to hear old shit under the guise of new shit, no matter who produces it.

Longbongcilvaringz
12-23-2009, 08:10 PM
I've always wondered -- is there a specific reason to why these mixtape DJ's love to rewind a track so that we can hear those 20 first seconds again?

The same reason they yell over the top of tracks.

Because they're cunts.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
12-23-2009, 08:41 PM
*yawn*

Iono what the hell that has to do with madvillain but I agree. That shit is fuckin dope, kurupt killed it, nerds wouldn't understand.

we, the nerds understand more than you. just shut the fuck up for once and stop talking about other people, asshole.

I miss the time where every other album had tracks full of saxophones and shit like that. u know, shit like TROY. I miss that feeling, everybody was doing it [ok, maybe not the Wu], but shit was still dope.

whitey
12-23-2009, 11:02 PM
yea its straight. if yall aint checked it out yet, listen to that "in search of stoney jackson" album that madlib did with strong arm steady

i didnt think this was out yet? whats good wit it?

djskillz
12-24-2009, 12:32 AM

I'll second that. Quik is one of the only fresh sounding producers nowadays because he's always expanding his musical range. Quik is actually writing some of his music out nowadays too. He recently had someone write out some of his older songs.

YungSunny
12-24-2009, 06:03 AM
we, the nerds understand more than you. just shut the fuck up for once and stop talking about other people, asshole.

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee212/UlquiorraSunny/snapshot.jpg

DR. NICK RIVIERA
12-24-2009, 08:08 AM
uh-huh. u don't get it. nerds listen Pantera and Black Sabbath when playing games, we don't look like that, which means we don't 'rave'

XD ah-booga-wooga

P-Noid Brown
12-24-2009, 08:09 AM

Fuck yall.

nobody is dissing madlib we were complaining about the art of crate diggin!

YungSunny
12-24-2009, 12:09 PM
uh-huh. u don't get it. nerds listen Pantera and Black Sabbath when playing games, we don't look like that, which means we don't 'rave'

XD ah-booga-wooga

No, that picture was supposed to be my face when I read your post.

oDoUoSoKo
12-24-2009, 06:26 PM
what about this one?

http://www.thehypefactor.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/justin-bieber-one-time-music-video.jpg

eloels...still angry!?

crds
12-25-2009, 03:52 AM
The same reason they yell over the top of tracks.

Because they're cunts.

haha word up, I only ever listen to mixtapes that are NOT hosted by some DJ etc...I don't understand how people can enjoy listening to that shit, it's just irritating and distracts from the music.

YungSunny
12-25-2009, 11:30 AM
what about this one?

eloels...still angry!?

what?

oDoUoSoKo
12-25-2009, 02:02 PM
nothin...wheres cdq.