12-23-2009, 07:00 AM
Ahahahahaahah ive just noticed how much skapoes headpiece looks like a testicle

Come Honor Face
12-23-2009, 08:04 AM
You might try masturbation.

MAYOR QUIMBY
12-23-2009, 02:17 PM
^^TRUTH!

Every time a romantic evening with a female leads to a lack of completed sexual pleasure, my testicles begin to rumble and hurt. Within about an hour of teasing, the pain moves upward to my stomach and around the testicular region. After fully coming to a conclusion that i will not be able to ejaculate in any of the female's holes, i sadly return home with my tail between my legs and my head held in shame. But the strange thing is, i'm not angry about it! Why you may ask? Because i know that the masturbation that is about to take place will surpass any feeling of pleasure that i would have felt before. So what i do is i gently lay on the couch and place my head on a soft pillow. After a couple of minutes of closing my eyes and imagining my ex GF taking a hot load in her mouth, i can start to feel my testicular fortitude coming into full force. All of a sudden, i feel my insides bulding up and can't hold it in any longer. BAM! BAM! BAM!!! The sexual sensation that has passed throughout my entire body leaves me feelingin in a state of cloud 9 with drool seeping off of my tongue and eyes rolled back. With a smile on my face and feeling 4 pounds lighter, i close my eyes once again and fall asleep. Good night to you all!

EnD
12-23-2009, 02:20 PM
T7GbCrREOM4

Come Honor Face
12-23-2009, 03:21 PM
^^TRUTH!

Every time a romantic evening with a female leads to a lack of completed sexual pleasure, my testicles begin to rumble and hurt. Within about an hour of teasing, the pain moves upward to my stomach and around the testicular region. After fully coming to a conclusion that i will not be able to ejaculate in any of the female's holes, i sadly return home with my tail between my legs and my head held in shame. But the strange thing is, i'm not angry about it! Why you may ask? Because i know that the masturbation that is about to take place will surpass any feeling of pleasure that i would have felt before. So what i do is i gently lay on the couch and place my head on a soft pillow. After a couple of minutes of closing my eyes and imagining my ex GF taking a hot load in her mouth, i can start to feel my testicular fortitude coming into full force. All of a sudden, i feel my insides bulding up and can't hold it in any longer. BAM! BAM! BAM!!! The sexual sensation that has passed throughout my entire body leaves me feelingin in a state of cloud 9 with drool seeping off of my tongue and eyes rolled back. With a smile on my face and feeling 4 pounds lighter, i close my eyes once again and fall asleep. Good night to you all!

Okay. You also fucked little furry animals.

11th Chamber
12-23-2009, 06:32 PM
^^TRUTH!

Yea I beat off after I got home, after I posted on here which I dont even remember.

Weird night. I been friends with this chick for a minute, but I havent been home in almost a year So i havent seen her since then. So I made the first move and did my thing, but she wouldent let me get in the pants, saying "Its too soon" and shit like that. So I had to deal with 4 hours of fucking teasing n shit.

Queen Of Poetry
12-23-2009, 06:35 PM
shit hurts so much

teasin bullshit gotta stop

Do u mean it physically hurts?

zooruka
12-23-2009, 06:36 PM
masturbation is a dirty business...I mean what do you get out of playing with your own dick ???... I rather go without and let a women do my thang thang, then play with myself.

:thumbdwn:

peace be with you !

food for thought
12-23-2009, 06:40 PM
hahahahahahahaahhahahahahaha
masturbation is dirty

aaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha

http://trollcats.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/shut_the_fuck_up_trollcat.jpg

PALEFORCE
12-23-2009, 06:41 PM

yes! i think this is gods way of saying its ok to rape a bitch. i got blue ballls like 6 months ago since i was like 15. it hurt so fucking bad i couldnt work the clutch in my car

zooruka
12-23-2009, 06:42 PM
^^^^

It is a disgusting thing to do.....

:(W

11th Chamber
12-23-2009, 06:42 PM

yea its like the feeling after getting kicked in the balls, but lasting for hours, until u handle yer business

PALEFORCE
12-23-2009, 06:43 PM
not even

if u get the blue balls and beat it out its a relief but it doesnt go completely away for hours

11th Chamber
12-23-2009, 06:46 PM
I passed out after that So i wouldent even have noticed

Queen Of Poetry
12-23-2009, 06:48 PM
Wow I honestly thought guys just said that so they would get pity and the girl would then have sex with them.

PALEFORCE
12-23-2009, 06:51 PM
always at least give a hand job, itll be fun and he probably wont feel forced to rape you

JASPER
12-23-2009, 06:55 PM
Bitches should know they gotta CPR them blue balling niggas. Then they wonderin why motherfuckas is banging mules and horses.

Queen Of Poetry
12-23-2009, 08:57 PM
Bitches should know they gotta CPR them blue balling niggas. Then they wonderin why motherfuckas is banging mules and horses.

Oh lawd.

MAYOR QUIMBY
12-23-2009, 11:41 PM
'Tis true. Not too long ago i felt such pain. It feels like someone wrapped a rubber-band tight around your genitals and then punched you in the stomach. Imagine that feeling for about 4 hours. The feeling is from the gooch to the belly-button. I couldn't walk properly.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-23-2009, 11:52 PM
how did les become the corp pervert seemingly overnight???

MAYOR QUIMBY
12-24-2009, 12:11 AM
I've always been a pervert in disguise.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-24-2009, 12:14 AM
do u thinka bout ur family members too?

just how perverse are you....lay it out

Queen Of Poetry
12-24-2009, 08:53 AM
'Tis true. Not too long ago i felt such pain. It feels like someone wrapped a rubber-band tight around your genitals and then punched you in the stomach. Imagine that feeling for about 4 hours. The feeling is from the gooch to the belly-button. I couldn't walk properly.

Damn that sucks. Like I said, I always thought it was just something that guys said to get you have to sex with them.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-24-2009, 11:08 AM
maybe if you stopped obsessing over yourself for one second a man would actually stay with you longer than after he cums inside of you.

Queen Of Poetry
12-24-2009, 11:13 AM
maybe if you stopped obsessing over yourself for one second a man would actually stay with you longer than after he cums inside of you.

U know u want me..ur like the boy on the playground that pulls the girl's hair but secretly likes them:*

Longbongcilvaringz
12-24-2009, 11:16 AM
^^TRUTH!

masturbation is a dirty business

hahaha

SHRAP
12-24-2009, 11:20 AM
u guys are fuckin chumps, if u so lame that u cant bust a nut then just whip your dick out and beat it u faggots, dont cry like a little bitch

Longbongcilvaringz
12-24-2009, 11:20 AM
how did les become the corp pervert seemingly overnight???

To be honest, i think Les has been much less perverted lately.

Some of the shit he used to say was on another plane of third eye consciousness.

At least now a days he is usually talking about his perversion relating to (mostly) consensual sex with women (mostly) over the age of 16.

Queen Of Poetry
12-24-2009, 11:21 AM
u guys are fuckin chumps, if u so lame that u cant bust a nut then just whip your dick out and beat it u faggots, dont cry like a little bitch

*;

SHRAP
12-24-2009, 11:23 AM
i swear to god some of these kids were born with a pussy and are just talking shit to make people believe they have a dick and use it

YOUR ESTROGEN LEVEL IS TOO HIGH BITCHES

Olive Oil Goombah
12-24-2009, 12:10 PM
U know u want me..ur like the boy on the playground that pulls the girl's hair but secretly likes them:*

no, i would punch you in the stomach

ZigZag
12-24-2009, 12:11 PM
hahaha peace to the white god shrap dizzle. Hardest out... got canada locked the fuck down!

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-24-2009, 12:28 PM
hahaha peace to the white god shrap dizzle. Hardest out... got canada locked the fuck down!

http://i47.tinypic.com/23vkcjq.jpg

LyriCipher
12-24-2009, 12:46 PM
http://i47.tinypic.com/23vkcjq.jpg

haha canadas great white hope..get the fuck outta here

ZigZag
12-24-2009, 12:52 PM
shrap is a ill dude... Told em about the realness and he became the goonfather. And i'd put my last dollar on this nigga that he would beat the shit outta u and lacey.

Queen Of Poetry
12-24-2009, 01:18 PM
no, i would punch you in the stomach

Oh that just means u REALLY like me.

P.S. I like it rough.

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-24-2009, 01:26 PM
ZigFag trying out his new set of wheels

http://i50.tinypic.com/34e95vq.jpg

11th Chamber
12-24-2009, 02:23 PM
shrap is a ill dude... Told em about the realness and he became the goonfather. And i'd put my last dollar on this nigga that he would beat the shit outta u and lacey.

yea Montreal is real grimey. Hard to put in work up there....clearly...

ZigZag
12-24-2009, 06:01 PM
lots of carribeans up there fool...shrap actually shanked one and had to go to jail trial etc... So shhhhhh

lacey bones goal in life is to be in a gangbang with bone thugs n harmony and letting bizzy creampie his asshole.

LyriCipher
12-24-2009, 08:13 PM
lots of carribeans up there fool...shrap actually shanked one and had to go to jail trial etc... So shhhhhh

lacey bones goal in life is to be in a gangbang with bone thugs n harmony and letting bizzy creampie his asshole.

did he tell you this story during an animated MSN conversation with lots of exclamation points and capital letters and S's replaced with Z's? Kinda homo for you to say you think your internet buddy can rough me up..the kind of bond only confused & lonely, misguided 20 somethings set lose on the internet can produce

SHRAP
12-26-2009, 09:28 AM
confused & lonely, misguided 20 somethings

you mean like this?

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/23/l_077cea1fa1df42fa831c70bcdedfaf2c.jpg

do u rock your fitted this way so it dont get in the way when youre givin head 2 "nicky sweetz" lookin like this?

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/34/l_f85f0124a6a942bcac5e83e9d5151892.jpg

get that mic out your throat bitch