PDA

View Full Version : Jay electronica news!!

P-Noid Brown
12-23-2009, 07:36 AM
Act II mixtape on Christmas is once again confirmed. Before New Years at the latest.
Jay Electronica says Nas is on Act II, and confirms they’ve done more work together.
Just explains how “Exhibit A” was just a placeholder title and he never planned on it being a series. Talks about titling “Exhibit C” after deciding to call the Mos Def Exhibit A remix, “Exhibit B.”
Jay premiered the crazy Reflection Eternal/Mos Def/Jay Elec/J. Cole (http://nahright.com/news/2009/12/23/reflection-eternal-feat-jay-electronica-j-cole-mos-def-untitled-radio-rip/) joint. And JB went into his vault and dug out: Mos Def & Jay Electronica + Twista & Busta Rhymes + Saigon (http://nahright.com/news/2009/12/23/3-more-from-just-blazes-vault-mos-def-jay-electronica-twista-busta-rhymes-saigon/).

oDoUoSoKo
12-23-2009, 09:26 AM
ohh sweet

oDoUoSoKo
12-23-2009, 09:34 AM
god damn mos, hes the low point unfortunately in that song with j cole.

oDoUoSoKo
12-23-2009, 09:48 AM
and that twista joint sounds wild.

BIG D O
12-23-2009, 02:17 PM
It's a sad day in Hip-Hop when a truly gifted newcomer like Jay Electronica can't get a proper deal to put out and promote his new record....this guy shoulda had an album in stores two years ago....SMH...

P-Noid Brown
12-23-2009, 02:39 PM
Yea you are right, as music lovers we can only blame corporate america for fucking up our culture, but not only corporate america , but the artists too... They let all this bullshit happen.... Had they not conformed hip-hop would still be like 87 word life.....

To artists that converted for corporate americaaaaa........ FUCK YA'LL!!! THAS WHY I DOWNLOAD YA'LL SHIT!

NinjaSpiT
12-23-2009, 04:02 PM
Flameszzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!Jay Elec is my dude for repping the Boot like he does.

LORD NOSE
12-23-2009, 04:32 PM
Yea you are right, as music lovers we can only blame corporate america for fucking up our culture, but not only corporate america , but the artists too... They let all this bullshit happen.... Had they not conformed hip-hop would still be like 87 word life.....

To artists that converted for corporate americaaaaa........ FUCK YA'LL!!! THAS WHY I DOWNLOAD YA'LL SHIT!

most of them got tricked and didn't know what they were gettin in