PDA

View Full Version : Where the hell are all the BEST OF threads???

Thworldisyours
12-23-2009, 08:16 PM
Or did I just miss them weeks ago???

Best songs of the year???

Best songs of the DECADE???

Best albums of the year???

Best albums of the DECADE???

DR. NICK RIVIERA
12-24-2009, 03:56 AM
why do you need those threads?

Longbongcilvaringz
12-24-2009, 10:24 AM
Best album of the year is The Blaqprint.

Without a doubt.

Shits all over OB4CL2 and pretty much whatever else (except for Fashawn and Kurupt & Dj Quik's albums).

DR. NICK RIVIERA
12-24-2009, 03:09 PM
^^^^are you serious? Primo is great, and all, but Blaq Poet needed more 2 to the Stomach tracks and less other garbage. He's not that kind of rapper that could rap on just any beat and make it sound cool.

This year was full of dissappointments tho, even the good albums were letdowns [Souls of Mischief's for one]

I loved Blu&Sene's album, that was refreshing, a good, positive album. Loved the Doom album... loved the Mos Def album... I liked Mr.Lif's album more than Blaqprint too...but hey, that's me.

and let us not forget P.O.S. - Never Better...rarely we get this kind of albums from the US...

but my official shit was the Tanya Morgan album =)

everything else seemed pale in comparison to this albums [OB4CLII is good too]

cap
12-24-2009, 04:01 PM
Best album of the year is The Blaqprint.

why does that album have two different covers? are they different editions?

Longbongcilvaringz
12-24-2009, 11:28 PM
^^^^are you serious? Primo is great, and all, but Blaq Poet needed more 2 to the Stomach tracks and less other garbage. He's not that kind of rapper that could rap on just any beat and make it sound cool.

You're crazy, Blaq Poet killed it.

the silencer
12-25-2009, 12:24 AM
i was thinking of doing a Best of the Decade thing but i can't remember enough of what came out since 2000..

and I might do a write-up for my Album of the Year but it's kind of a strange choice: i'm a big fan of "Born Like This".....i actually like it a bit more than OB4CL2