PDA

View Full Version : Pheeewww, been runing aroundike a mad man, late xmas shoppers of death kiid

SKAMPOE
12-24-2009, 12:23 AM
LATE XMAS SHOPPIN IS FUCKIN HELL!!!! I GOT INTO MAD ARHUMENTS N TOY TUGGIN WARS WITH CATS @ WALMART N SHIT LMAO WTF. THESE FUCKIN CONSUMERS ARE INSANE WHEN IT COMES THEIR XMAS SHOPPIN.

THOUGHT WE WUZ IN A FUCKIN RECESSION WTF LOL

N E WHOO

MA WIZ GOT THE FAT BONUS CHEK FROM HER SLAVEMASTER,

GO HERE FOR REFERENCE NIGGA

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88403

WE GOTMAD SHIT, JUST TOOK A SMALL CHRONIC BREAK FROM WRAPPING GIFTS WIT ZE WIZ N POSTIN HERE

HAVENT GOT A CHANCE TO PEEP ALL THE THREADS CIRCULATIN BOUT ME IN GENCHAT, BUT KNOW THIS, WHILE YA SUCK MA DICK ON HERE, IM GETTIN THAT GOOD LOVIN IRL N I KNOW MOST YA FAGS CANT RELATE!

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/DSC00071-1.gif

CHEA

Olive Oil Goombah
12-24-2009, 12:26 AM
MA WIZ GOT THE FAT BONUS CHEK FROM HER SLAVEMASTER,

SKAMPOE
12-24-2009, 01:39 PM
just got back from the mall doin sum last minute shoppin, mad hoes out kiiid, single mothers tryna surprise they kids on xmas = horny depressed hoes willing to suck n fuck a fat nukka like me lol

n lol @ such a dope holiday and niggaz in here r discussin skampoe n blue balls lol fuckin faggits

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-24-2009, 01:47 PM
You sound quite out of breath there fatty

mad hoes out kiiid, single mothers tryna surprise they kids on xmas = horny depressed hoes willing to suck n fuck a fat nukka like me lol

what the fuck are you rambling on about now you incoherent morally destitute piece of shit???

All I can say is I hope you brought those poor homeless people some food to make up for what youve been taking off their plate while youve been going back home to play Xbox on your 54inch plasma without a job

All I can say is I feel for your wife who has to accept that her man is incapble of buying her any presents without her giving him money to first!!

Your part of the reason your country is in a recession you lazy scrounging motherfucker, you better hope that bitch dont leave your fat ass!!

THE MASON
12-24-2009, 01:50 PM
i jsut got finished my xmas shopping, god damn some of those women are crazy.

they just get super violent over buying gifts, i go way too high to give a fuck tho and just laugh at all the women aruging over a video game or some shit

SKAMPOE
12-24-2009, 01:59 PM
i jsut got finished my xmas shopping, god damn some of those women are crazy.

they just get super violent over buying gifts, i go way too high to give a fuck tho and just laugh at all the women aruging over a video game or some shit
hahaha yoo werd, tell me y sum girl got trampled @ game stop hahaha for a fuckin wii nerf gun thingie lol damn

but yo bronze, hope ya have a safe n happy holiday fam u n urs n the rest of the bdz army yo werd

and lmfao @ no life havin ass lacey not havin no one to care for him irl no one to show him love for the holidays hahahaha smh but hey atleast ur post count is gettin there.....:b

THE MASON
12-24-2009, 02:07 PM
peace skampoe, same to you and the whole fams and pcp camp, we gonna make some noise in the new year.

Prolifical ENG
12-24-2009, 02:09 PM
i got off toy shopping easy. thats because niece and nephew just want teh munnies from uncle pro.

SKAMPOE
12-24-2009, 02:09 PM
indeed fam indeeeed

take some of this holiday rep sun

THE MASON
12-24-2009, 02:16 PM
haha thanks skamp

fuckin love the holidays, time to smoke some greenery and wrap some gifts, i fuckin hate wrapping gifts

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-24-2009, 02:17 PM
skampoe u havent ran anywhere in years, and you havent shopped with your own money for similar time, stop it. internet rep is not real money nor valued by anyone other than your sorry self, stop pretending like internet rep gives your life meaning.

11th Chamber
12-24-2009, 02:25 PM
I doubt you've done any running in years

Olive Oil Goombah
12-24-2009, 02:29 PM
mutherfucker is the poster child for GLUTTONY

SKAMPOE
12-24-2009, 02:34 PM
hahahaha dont for get to cup the balls.

SKAMPOE
12-24-2009, 02:36 PM
haha thanks skamp

fuckin love the holidays, time to smoke some greenery and wrap some gifts, i fuckin hate wrapping gifts
thats when the wiz comes in handy, ma wife wraps like a pro kid lol

SKAMPOE
12-25-2009, 04:00 AM
Just got in thru the door, pissy drunk, bout to roll, had a fuckin awesome fuckin time yooo, mad foood maad drinks, heeny floed like crazy, gifts were given n recieved, lots if hugs n kisses n maad ove was shown, family n friends and the seeds cuz u know its always all for the kids werd!...

Playing in the back is the movie g.i joe on bluray on ma brand new blu ray player-hdmi wired! Im a believer now, i was mad blu ray won the high def war but i see its teh truth, shit is on another level of quality imo!

Well im too fucked up to pahlay wit ya faggits right now so i clap atcha laterz... Merry xmas ya'll

JASPER
12-25-2009, 06:09 AM
You sound quite out of breath there fatty

what the fuck are you rambling on about now you incoherent morally destitute piece of shit???

All I can say is I hope you brought those poor homeless people some food to make up for what youve been taking off their plate while youve been going back home to play Xbox on your 54inch plasma without a job

All I can say is I feel for your wife who has to accept that her man is incapble of buying her any presents without her giving him money to first!!

Your part of the reason your country is in a recession you lazy scrounging motherfucker, you better hope that bitch dont leave your fat ass!!HAHAHAAAAA!

That made my Christmas day.

SKAMPOE
12-25-2009, 12:33 PM
hungover like a mu fucka yo