PDA

View Full Version : Pick a song off the refill that you think deserves a video.

P-Noid Brown
12-24-2009, 09:14 AM
Does any song off the refill deserve a video??? If you had to pick a song for a video ... Which song would it be ??

P-Noid Brown
12-24-2009, 09:18 AM
Im going with drop the bomb on 'em all day... Nothing compares to the energy and lyricism of em's witty style..... It feels like a breath of fresh eminem air... And i feel this has the potential to be video off the refill with out bothering the fcc.... Cause honestly i have sick idea for music box but The World wouldn't agree or understand my visions....all i can say is good ol' horrocore.... But i'd rather see drop the bomb on 'em...

angry!
12-24-2009, 10:46 AM
id like to see a video for "hell breaks loose", dre needs to get out there and remind these niggas about the doc!!!!!!

its a shame bruh, but this board will more than likely continue sleeping on ems latest material!!!!! this incarnation of slim is like the 97 wake up show freestyle eminem fully realized!!!!!!

"drop a bomb on em" is one of the hradest tracks i heard all year!!!!! that shit is in the same vein as ll's "i shot ya", and big puns "dream shatterer"!!!!!! impossible delivery and vocal control on some straight laced battle shit!!!!!! that 3rd verse!!!!! man, if you ever spit a rhyme in your life you gotta respect that shit, superhuman breath control and clarity!!!!!!!!

P-Noid Brown
12-24-2009, 11:01 AM
^^^^ fuck yea! select which one you feelin!!

sdeblasi
12-24-2009, 12:03 PM
Music Box without a doubt

main_man
12-24-2009, 12:55 PM
im goin with elevator. im diggin that shit.

BIG D O
12-24-2009, 05:03 PM
heard that shit was ass man....