PDA

View Full Version : I'm sick as eggs

TSA
12-24-2009, 12:45 PM
lY5i4-rWh44

even putting the E word in the title of this song makes my stomach turn.
every winter i get super sick at least once.

whats everyone doing?
ladies, A/s/l?
who wants to take a young niggas virginity tonight?
why do you still listen to wu? i've personally had enough

Inspectah_Dirk
12-24-2009, 01:10 PM
Get well soon man. Med's have fucked up your mental health as well i guess?

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
12-24-2009, 01:12 PM
Fuck what you heard, Rubber Soul is the best Beatles album

TSA
12-24-2009, 01:12 PM
?

or a lack thereof
it's just the weather. I need to take some fuckin tylenol or something god damn,

Inspectah_Dirk
12-24-2009, 01:17 PM
just take a little bit of morfine. shit helps like crazy. but last couple of months i need to take that stuff like every day..i don't know why tho. it's not like you can get addicted to that stuff. Can you?

TSA
12-24-2009, 01:21 PM
morphine eh? what medicine has it or is it straight up MORPHINE.
im really ignorant about medicines cause i usually just wait it out but i wanted to run errands today and tomorrow.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-24-2009, 02:09 PM
morphine???

Is that what the Dutch Govt. gives its people to keep them so docile and quiet??

Unless your intestines are hanging outside of you, i dont think yhou need morphine TSA

begongo
12-24-2009, 03:01 PM
dirk u can get ur hands on morphine? hit me up

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-24-2009, 03:04 PM
dirk is lying, Morphine is strictly prescribed, normally only in a hosptial for extreme pain, and has to be IV'd (i.e injected)

SKAMPOE
12-24-2009, 03:04 PM
can u imagine the amount of disgusting igbo mucus tsa's nostrils are producing right now!! yukoh

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/smellmekc1-1-1.jpg

SKAMPOE
12-24-2009, 03:06 PM
dirk is lying, Morphine is strictly prescribed, normally only in a hosptial for extreme pain, and has to be IV'd (i.e injected)
http://i48.tinypic.com/hx0j0m.jpgfaggot

Inspectah_Dirk
12-24-2009, 03:07 PM
dirk is lying

Haha, i thought that was pretty obvious.
Sorry for all the confusion there folks. Didn't mean to get your hopes up.
I'm also hoping the ones that wanted me to get the morphine werent serious as well.

PALEHORSE
12-24-2009, 03:11 PM
good thing you got that flu shot to boost your immune system

ALCATRAZ
12-24-2009, 03:19 PM
I need to take some fuckin tylenol

you don't need that ... eat two oranges in each sitting twice a day, and drink a lot of water ... tylenol is for pussies ... ur black, which means that u heal quicker naturally (since ur god)

Olive Oil Goombah
12-24-2009, 03:24 PM
except if you have sickle cell anemia or AIDS

Inspectah_Dirk
12-24-2009, 04:00 PM
Everybody gets sick sometimes. Just sit it out. Go to bed, sleep it off, eat some fruit if you can hold it in..bananas if you're on diarrea. Maybe an asperine. Within a week it's over. If not, see a doctor.
And don't cry about it, because women already think men act like little baby's when were sick, don't give em anymore material to bitch about.

TSA
12-24-2009, 06:05 PM
i mean, duh lol.
i wasn't freaking out, i just happened to post about how i was sick, i took pain killers and now im fine.

JASPER
12-24-2009, 06:10 PM
When I'm sick I beat my dick. Get all the toxins out and shit. Lifting weights helps too. Fuck all that medicine shit.

HANZO
12-24-2009, 06:49 PM
iv been sick for a fucking month and i aint getting any better. iv already written my will, and speech to Allah when i see him.

EAGLE EYE
12-25-2009, 01:50 AM
can u imagine the amount of disgusting igbo mucus tsa's nostrils are producing right now!! yukoh

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/smellmekc1-1-1.jpg

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/shives/spagett.gif

TSA
12-25-2009, 01:58 AM
man you have no idea how much igbo mucus my nose is producing

white ppl, why is your nose mucus green?
are you ppl human?

mine is clear to a pale yellow but i used to see white kids in school with green mucus and shit. the fuck?

EAGLE EYE
12-25-2009, 02:23 AM

are you ppl human?

mine is clear to a pale yellow but i used to see white kids in school with green mucus and shit. the fuck?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_hd3qdc3nWUA/SRjfSxaQTaI/AAAAAAAAGTU/2IawdWW1P1c/s400/dk+throwback+hat.jpg

narc
12-25-2009, 05:44 AM
except if you have sickle cell anemia or AIDS

made me lol

AcidPhosphate69
12-25-2009, 10:35 AM

Stop talking out your ass. You don't know shit. You can get morphine patches and pills. It's not that easy but it's not unheard of. With the patches, you cut it in half and suck out the jelly. I was getting PCP in county jail, you're damn sure I can find some morphine patches if I really tried.

Oh and merry christmas everybody, whatever you celebrate or lack of...do it to the fullest.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-25-2009, 12:40 PM

are you ppl human?

to be technical, nose mucus changes color in correlation with the stage your virus or whatever you have has advanced too.

I believe clear means you just started having it and as your body fights it it turns to yellow then the darker greenish color.

So your about half way there

hectis
12-25-2009, 01:24 PM
get better man

what where you sick with?

TSA
12-25-2009, 01:29 PM
idk i just feel like shit but im feeling better
i think the weather is just fucking with me, its cold as fuck here and theres a blizzard.
at night i feel like im gonna throw up.

but im feeling a lot better, if everything in this city wasn't snowed the fuck in id go work out.

hectis
12-25-2009, 01:34 PM
you should buy stuff to work out at home with for cases like that

TSA
12-25-2009, 01:37 PM
you aint lyin, but my apt is full and adding work out shit would ruin the 'living above their means' fungshuay we worked so hard to establish

then again a set of bells in the room wouldn't hurt

hectis
12-25-2009, 01:40 PM
yeah you dont have to have a full gym just like weights, and if you dont have room for those you can do push ups, and shit thats better then nothing

Olive Oil Goombah
12-25-2009, 03:37 PM
you aint lyin, but my apt is full and adding work out shit would ruin the 'living above their means' fungshuay we worked so hard to establish

then again a set of bells in the room wouldn't hurt

LOL....u live in a one bedroom apt dont you???

TSA
12-25-2009, 03:39 PM
hahhahahahahaha!

nah man, 2 but for a brief time time it was 1.

HANZO
12-25-2009, 05:56 PM
to be technical, nose mucus changes color in correlation with the stage your virus or whatever you have has advanced too.

I believe clear means you just started having it and as your body fights it it turns to yellow then the darker greenish color.

So your about half way there

and to add on if it bloody then you got pneumonia which i got. how fucked would you feel if you coughed up blood on the regular, i was waiting in the hospital the other week. started coughing up blood, some preacher type dude saw and thought i had cancer, so he came up to me and began telling me about Jesus and heaven.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-25-2009, 06:07 PM
hahaha...wow.

Uncle Steezo
12-26-2009, 09:59 AM
raise your hand if you think derek lied about having an apt.
http://www.inetours.com/New_York/Images/Liberty/Statue_of_Liberty_2691.jpg

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-27-2009, 09:39 AM

Stop talking out your ass. You don't know shit. You can get morphine patches and pills. It's not that easy but it's not unheard of. With the patches, you cut it in half and suck out the jelly. I was getting PCP in county jail, you're damn sure I can find some morphine patches if I really tried.

Oh and merry christmas everybody, whatever you celebrate or lack of...do it to the fullest.

you can get in it liquid form that you drink too. i've had it.

and to add on if it bloody then you got pneumonia which i got. how fucked would you feel if you coughed up blood on the regular, i was waiting in the hospital the other week. started coughing up blood, some preacher type dude saw and thought i had cancer, so he came up to me and began telling me about Jesus and heaven.

get well soon HAN! :thumbup:

TSA
12-27-2009, 02:59 PM
hey gavin, saucy ether brah!!

Drunken Monk
12-27-2009, 03:59 PM
tsa = emo