PDA

View Full Version : People Here Hate Hardcore Hip Hop

Longbongcilvaringz
12-24-2009, 11:37 PM
For all the posturing about how Hip Hop has become soft, and how Kanye and others having introduced faggit elements for the genre, people here really hate hardcore shit.

If Big L dropped Lifestyles today, people here would complain about how he "curses" too much and how the beats are boring.

Just reading the reception to The Blaqprint outlines to me how none of you will ever be satisfied with new material, unless it features whatever faggit you're dickriding this month (Bone Thugs, Gucci etc.)

Kurupt and DJ Quik dropped another great release, no one here could give a shit though, i guess Kurupt curses too much for their liking.

Cormega, drops another unrelenting album, and no one gives a shit. In fact, all of Mega's albums are uncompromising, and he's almost universally ignored.

Faggits.

P9PEf6pYs00

whitey
12-25-2009, 12:25 AM
word life pat.

spiggity_ace
12-25-2009, 01:13 AM
damn i been sleepin on al 3 of those albums u mentioned but my freidns keep tellin me they werent that great, bsaed on this opinion im goin to go listen to them

djskillz
12-25-2009, 10:15 AM
I could've told ya that. It's funny to me though. Most people are never satisfied here.

oDoUoSoKo
12-25-2009, 01:07 PM
that cover is serious.

oDoUoSoKo
12-25-2009, 01:11 PM
btw as much as i want to agree with you..some of this shit has potential to be phenominal..but has flaws...like that track u posted sounds like shit. and as much as cormega brought the lyrics and the beats were dope on his shit...his delivery was crap.

Urban_Journalz
12-25-2009, 01:26 PM
I could've told ya that. It's funny to me though. Most people are never satisfied here.

You can say that again. I knew something was fishy when people started bitching about Immortal Technique who, in my opinion, is the nicest to come out of Harlem since the late, great Big L. It's troubling, because it almost seems like some people feel that the commercially accepted shit is essential to thier collection, in order for them not to be viewed as strange people. If something popular catches my ear, I'll listen to it, if not, I drop it. Like that, "LOL Smiley Face" song. By far some of the DUMBEST shit to curse the airwaves, yes? But some people swear by it, because there are no serious or hardcore lyrics/concepts involved at all.

If an emcee, "curses too much", you sometimes have to look at the reason why he's cursing. Some of the things Technique says are very likely to offend a lot of people. He has a good method to his madness though. Unlike Redman who curses simply because he can. Not taking anything away from his work (the earlier work anyway) because he does have skills.

There's just too many pussies listening to Hip-Hop nowadays. Even the underground/true school is questionable.

yonatan15
12-25-2009, 01:50 PM
You can say that again. I knew something was fishy when people started bitching about Immortal Technique who, in my opinion, is the nicest to come out of Harlem since the late, great Big L. It's troubling, because it almost seems like some people feel that the commercially accepted shit is essential to thier collection, in order for them not to be viewed as strange people. If something popular catches my ear, I'll listen to it, if not, I drop it. Like that, "LOL Smiley Face" song. By far some of the DUMBEST shit to curse the airwaves, yes? But some people swear by it, because there are no serious or hardcore lyrics/concepts involved at all.

If an emcee, "curses too much", you sometimes have to look at the reason why he's cursing. Some of the things Technique says are very likely to offend a lot of people. He has a good method to his madness though. Unlike Redman who curses simply because he can. Not taking anything away from his work (the earlier work anyway) because he does have skills.

There's just too many pussies listening to Hip-Hop nowadays. Even the underground/true school is questionable.

Redman > Immortal Technique

5hundred&one
12-25-2009, 02:07 PM
^ in any time period

sdeblasi
12-25-2009, 02:11 PM

do people actually feel otherwise???

Immortal Tech can be dope but theres no way he can even see Redman in the grand scheme of things

5hundred&one
12-25-2009, 02:18 PM
it's not that I have a problem listening to hardcore hip-hop, I probably have a harder core (no homo) than most of you faggits, it's just that the wannabe 90s MCs that put out 'hardcore' hip-hop nowadays suck dick by the truckload.

why would I listen to jedi mind tricks? that is terrible god awful music, but ppl like it cause they have 'dark' beats and they're 'lyrical' and they talk about beating women or whatever the fuck you virgins think is cool these days.

OJ da juiceman is way more entertaining, so that's what I'm gonna listen to, if I want hardcore 90s sounding street shit, I'll listen to 90s street shit, fuck all the revivalists. It's like listening to green day when I have all the clash records on vinyl, no fuckin thanks.

that bein said, kurupt's shit was pretty dope, I can't front on that shit at all. cormega was aight, but I'm more anxious to see what cnn does with raekwon.

TSA
12-25-2009, 02:25 PM
Its gucci!

oDoUoSoKo
12-25-2009, 02:28 PM
how is OJ da Juiceman AT ALL entertaining in a non condescending way?

djskillz
12-25-2009, 02:37 PM
I honestly have no idea why people like OJ Da Juiceman. Gucci Mane at least sounds SEMI intelligent when he wants to and he can spit some dope shit over dope beats. I see NO redeeming qualities in this nigga (OJ da Juiceman that is).

Blackprint
12-25-2009, 03:59 PM
Blaqprint is dope.

<---- derp derp

beautifulrock
12-25-2009, 04:26 PM
Wasn't Redman like #1 on Eminem's list? Pat reminded me I gotta listen to that Mega joint, but seriously, was anybody sleeping on Cormega after Radiant Jewels dropped? I don't think so.

5hundred&one
12-25-2009, 06:25 PM

I honestly have no idea why people like OJ Da Juiceman. Gucci Mane at least sounds SEMI intelligent when he wants to and he can spit some dope shit over dope beats. I see NO redeeming qualities in this nigga (OJ da Juiceman that is).

cuz he still eats da calamari pasta, still got da drunk goin ham, that shit's on slam my nigga.

still doin da aye, okay, ya feel me? still trappin, got trap money, got vvs carats damn near see through cuz, what u know bout dat cuz? fuck wit me dog, aye.

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-25-2009, 06:41 PM
Haha pat shut up.

Your just mad no one shares your manlove for 2 very average albums. Blaq album was average to boring, as was quik and kurputs album, which was no where near them at their peak.

I agree that there are too many soft faggots on here into lupe and slaughterhouse soft shit over some mobb deep or anything Gangsta is looked down upon for some reason.

there is no "hardcore" hip hop out these days from the east. not that i would call hardcore anyway.

oDoUoSoKo
12-25-2009, 06:52 PM
lmao^^ Lacey will never win, no one can be on his side cuz a) hes fuckin nuts and b) no one else can fit in his room with all those bizzy bone blow up dolls he got.

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-25-2009, 06:56 PM
Dusk how do you have the nerve to post in hip hop shop after all the brutal beatings youve taken lol?

You think Lupe is a greater than 2pac, your a mess.

oDoUoSoKo
12-25-2009, 07:01 PM
because i havent taken any, i think ur refering to BIzzy Bone getting his fuckin chewing gum rapper jewelery snatched, post ass handage...lawls.

Longbongcilvaringz
12-25-2009, 08:08 PM
btw as much as i want to agree with you..some of this shit has potential to be phenominal..but has flaws...like that track u posted sounds like shit. and as much as cormega brought the lyrics and the beats were dope on his shit...his delivery was crap.

You're crazy if you think that track is shit.

why would I listen to jedi mind tricks? that is terrible god awful music, but ppl like it cause they have 'dark' beats and they're 'lyrical' and they talk about beating women or whatever the fuck you virgins think is cool these days.

I never mentioned JMT.

Wasn't Redman like #1 on Eminem's list? Pat reminded me I gotta listen to that Mega joint, but seriously, was anybody sleeping on Cormega after Radiant Jewels dropped? I don't think so.

I've hardly heard him talked about here in the time i've been posting. His catalog is fair superior to a lot of the pathetic material people here fawn over.

Haha pat shut up.

Your just mad no one shares your manlove for 2 very average albums. Blaq album was average to boring, as was quik and kurputs album, which was no where near them at their peak.

I agree that there are too many soft faggots on here into lupe and slaughterhouse soft shit over some mobb deep or anything Gangsta is looked down upon for some reason.

there is no "hardcore" hip hop out these days from the east. not that i would call hardcore anyway.

You thought OB4CL2 was the second coming of the messiah and probably would have committed ritual suicide if Bizzy Bone had been featured somewhere on it.

CL2 is a perfect example of what you're describing. A mediocre and ultimately boring album, which definitely had very few hardcore moments.

Raekwon, at some point after Immobilarity, lost the ability to rhyme on beat, which makes the album cumbersome and awkward.

Say what you want, but the reason you think The Blaqprint is mediocre, is because you can't stomach hardcore shit.

It's ok, everyone already thinks you're softer than Palehorse's doughy face, so don't worry about that.

Just admit, that you can't take it.

oDoUoSoKo
12-25-2009, 08:38 PM
song wasnt bad as far as content..i meant more quality wise..and it wasnt bad quality in a good, raw way..it just kinda sounded lazy.

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-25-2009, 08:40 PM
lol i just just noticed I spelled that niggas name "kurput" Ahahahaha!

racist randy
12-25-2009, 10:26 PM
Let's be for real. Most of ya'll on here are clowns anyways so I wouldn't expect the majority of anyone to like new shit or Hardcore shit. LOL ya'll clowns make me laugh...LOL you're doing it now LOL

theDZA
12-25-2009, 10:31 PM
Let's be for real. Most of ya'll on here are clowns anyways so I wouldn't expect the majority of anyone to like new shit or Hardcore shit. LOL ya'll clowns make me laugh...LOL you're doing it now LOL

errrrmmmmm.........LOL???

EAGLE EYE
12-25-2009, 10:41 PM

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_kHtRmluYC7s/RlZg15gbAsI/AAAAAAAAAD0/QlcjNah3VTY/s400/towelie.gif

Poetic Wun
12-25-2009, 10:52 PM
+1....?
no... neither sound decent in any way. no versatility whatsoever... 1,2 flows & thats the game.
cuz he still eats da calamari pasta, still got da drunk goin ham, that shit's on slam my nigga.

still doin da aye, okay, ya feel me? still trappin, got trap money, got vvs carats damn near see through cuz, what u know bout dat cuz? fuck wit me dog, aye.
i... can find find any.... coherency....
word up.

You thought OB4CL2 was the second coming of the messiah and probably would have committed ritual suicide if Bizzy Bone had been featured somewhere on it.

CL2 is a perfect example of what you're describing. A mediocre and ultimately boring album, which definitely had very few hardcore moments.

Raekwon, at some point after Immobilarity, lost the ability to rhyme on beat, which makes the album cumbersome and awkward.

Say what you want, but the reason you think The Blaqprint is mediocre, is because you can't stomach hardcore shit.

It's ok, everyone already thinks you're softer than Palehorse's doughy face, so don't worry about that.

Just admit, that you can't take it.
then the whit boy says nigga in the next post... laugh out loud...
of course i dont find anything "hardcore" about "HARMONizing", i do like what BTNH bring to the table but they melodic w/a few HC joints...

ergo - Lacey is null & void.

most heads on here have gotten way too content w/ the state of hip hop as its being raped...
-being LYRICAL has become something negative because these fags can't justify why they like their fav rapper atm cause they don't wanna say they're too retarded to understand anything more than 10 syllables per 16.
-grimey beats are "boring" cause they don't have all the bells & whistles & repetitive snare...

most of these niggas grew up thinkin hip hop started with BIG n Pac & "co-sign" posts mentioning safe-emcees like mos def & big l...

i agree with this thread... it gets discouraging comin in the hip-hop shop at times.

Urban_Journalz
12-26-2009, 09:21 AM

^ in any time period

Please. If it came down to a battle, Redman would walk away with his tail between his legs. Also, as far as being truly down for the people and having never strayed from this vision, Redman is lacking considerably. He makes tight music, true enough, but better than Immortal Technique, that's a matter of opinion, not fact. You can jam out to Redman more than Technique because that's what Red's music is for. Tech's music is for the truly hardcore heads. There's a time and place for both. It's not always about Tech and it's not always about Red. Hell, it's not always about Wu, Nas or even Hip-Hop. I'm listening to Nine Inch Nails as I'm typing this! All I'm saying is, don't let your personal feelings get in the way of what's really going on.

food for thought
12-26-2009, 09:28 AM

yea.

that shit is annoying as fuck.

i know a few pepole like that.

niggas is soft like baby ass.

i know about them but i need a mixture of shit on my playlist.

im not trying to hear some emo rapper crying all day.

food for thought
12-26-2009, 09:32 AM

lol hollow darts hates wu corp posters with all his heart hahahah

shits funny.

lol fool is atleast once a day talking shit about the posters here as a collective lol

Longbongcilvaringz
12-26-2009, 09:47 AM
I mean, i like all types of hip hop, it's just there is incessant complaining here about how hip hop went soft, when new and old artists have been consistently releasing hard material this year.

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-26-2009, 09:56 AM
that 9 outta 10 shit is hard but ive got a hard time being told about hardcore rap from a bunch of Lupe Fiasco and slaughterhouse stans (which is what this place is full of)

A very hard time. As in, stfu lol.

Most of you teenage faggots who are only attracted to Wu tang for nerdy reasons are the problem.

Non of you have the first clue about real hardcore shit, im talking about rap-a-lot, project pat, anything gangsta from the bay or west. This stuff scares you. You look down on it, naively thinking your "above it".

Its the same reason Holocaust gets more love than Killarmy on here, its ful f soft faggots like Dusk and Poetic Wun who think theyre smart because they listen to Lupe faggot Ass Fiasco.

Theyre so comfortable in the fag like existence that they come out and say shit like "Lupe is a greater rapper than 2pac". Its embarrasing.

Longbongcilvaringz
12-26-2009, 10:04 AM
Your stanish behaviour pretty much nullifies anything you have to say on the subject.

I don't know who you're talking to, but seriously, how can you say any of that with a straight face given the magnificent degree to which you ride Bone Thugs.

I like BTNH, but you're on another level of attraction to effeminate black men with that stuff.

It's embarrassing.

oDoUoSoKo
12-26-2009, 10:10 AM
Your stanish behaviour pretty much nullifies anything you have to say on the subject.

I don't know who you're talking to, but seriously, how can you say any of that with a straight face given the magnificent degree to which you ride Bone Thugs.

I like BTNH, but you're on another level of attraction to effeminate black men with that stuff.

It's embarrassing.

lmao 9:|6

oDoUoSoKo
12-26-2009, 10:15 AM
Its the same reason Holocaust gets more love than Killarmy on here, its ful f soft faggots like Dusk and Poetic Wun who think theyre smart because they listen to Lupe faggot Ass Fiasco.

Theyre so comfortable in the fag like existence that they come out and say shit like "Lupe is a greater rapper than 2pac". Its embarrasing.
u really overestimate how much i listen to lupe..i barely fuckin do....u have no idea how much music i listen to....i really dont have the time be a stan of any one rapper. and i think im smart cuz my username isnt ALCATRAZ. :list:

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-26-2009, 10:17 AM
^HHhaahah look at this guy backtrack to suit the occasion. puuuuhhhhfetic!!

I would expect no less from a guy who loves Lupe so much.

It's embarrassing.

Why does me being a "stan" have anything to do with anything?

I thought the discussion was about hardcore hip hop respect in wu corp?

Your copping out. Obviously.

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-26-2009, 10:20 AM
And btw Bone Thugs were doing Horrorcore in their teens before Gravediggaz had released their first record!

2We4_Jb2P5o

oDoUoSoKo
12-26-2009, 10:21 AM

u really overestimate how much i listen to lupe..i barely fuckin do....u have no idea how much music i listen to....i really dont have the time be a stan of any one rapper. and i think im smart cuz my username isnt ALCATRAZ. :list:
fail. you really are the stephen colbert of wu corp...except ur character isnt smart or effective at all.

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-26-2009, 10:24 AM
LOl at Dusk continuing to play himself in hip hop shop.

Dude youve admitted your a faggot, you get sent into emotional outburtsts everytime to someone disagrees with you, now, after spending 90% of your time in HHS dick riding Lupe in EVERY THREAD all of a sudden

when its time to seem 'hardcore'

your not "really a big Lupe fan"

HHAHAHAHAHAAHHahhaahh!!

fucking loser !!!!!

oDoUoSoKo
12-26-2009, 10:45 AM
u assumed i was shithead...and u seem extremely obsessed with my sexual orientation, why is that? and what does it have to do with my taste for rap? really the most interesting conversation to have would be askin u why u try so hard to be this american gangsta, and u live where the hobbits live in the lord of the rings...cmon son..eloels. u cant talk about me playin myself here without lookin at everyone of ur posts.

Poetic Wun
12-26-2009, 07:14 PM
that 9 outta 10 shit is hard but ive got a hard time being told about hardcore rap from a bunch of Lupe Fiasco and slaughterhouse stans (which is what this place is full of)

Your retarded ass mentiones them more than all the fans on this site combined... whos the real stan?

A very hard time. As in, stfu lol.

Most of you teenage faggots who are only attracted to Wu tang for nerdy reasons are the problem.

Non of you have the first clue about real hardcore shit, im talking about rap-a-lot, project pat, anything gangsta from the bay or west. This stuff scares you. You look down on it, naively thinking your "above it".

i am above this... its not hardcore- its simple... compare any of their catalogue to gravediggaz or onyx.
we speaking on hip hop- not rap.

i prefer killarmy more than holocaust... i hadn't really been exposed to anything by holocaust till recently and it was ok but didnt catch my attention like killarmy... think before you speak or speak when allowed moron.

It's embarrassing.

bong

you take a the fact that someone says they like a group or artist you dont like and think eveyones on some dick suckin shit like you and mo thugs. then when clarified, you say its backtracking, being coy & pathetic... how do you make sense to yourself? you are no one to comment on hard core hip hop because--
And btw Bone Thugs were doing Horrorcore in their teens before Gravediggaz had released their first record!
--of comments like this... yes they're a dope group but not hardcore... lol hardcore with a melody.

even when i agree with a point of view of yours, you still somehow find a way to make it completely different.

you being a stan has to do with the fact your simple, close minded and a homosexual for btnh...

this is the hip hop shop.
not the rap shop.
take your gucci, project pat or who the fuck ever and log off.

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-26-2009, 07:56 PM
Poetic Wun ,

You recently posted that you had never listened to a Mobb Deep album , and you also made a thread about just recently hearing Onyx for the first time.

Now I suggest lets just leave it at that, and please stop passing your comment on hardcore hip hop, I dont want to take this further, it could get messy for you. I have enough to make a partiuclary devastating thread on the matter, you really wouldnt want that.

;)

EAGLE EYE
12-26-2009, 08:07 PM
Yea Poetic Wun..

You don't wanna get served by a UK wigger barnacle. Your not built for that sea of emotion.

oDoUoSoKo
12-26-2009, 08:07 PM
lmao indulge, kid.

and btw...poetic isnt missing too much far as Mobb Deep..i used to be a fan, but its not required listening.

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-26-2009, 08:16 PM
.poetic isnt missing too much far as Mobb Deep..i used to be a fan, but its not required listening.

http://i47.tinypic.com/23vkcjq.jpg

YOU SEE

This is the exact type of shit im talking about with these faggots.

Theyre in here spouting off about hardcore hip hop, yet one of them has never heard a MOBB DEEP ALBUM, and the other doesnt think they are required listening for a hardcore hip hop fan.

Ahahahaha This is like a fucking twilight zone these marvel comic nerds live in.

Go to any other forum and say this shit wou would be assfucked on site.

MOBB DEEP ARE HARDCORE HIP HOP FROM THE 90S, THEY EPITOMISED IT YOU STUPID FAGGOT

STICK WITH LUPE

STOP EMBARRASING YOURSELFS

oDoUoSoKo
12-26-2009, 08:19 PM
YOU SEE

This is the exact type of shit im talking about with these faggots.

Theyre in here spouting off about hardcore hip hop, yet one of them has never heard a MOBB DEEP ALBUM, and the other doesnt think they are required listening for a hardcore hip hop fan.

Ahahahaha This is like a fucking twilight zone these marvel comic nerds live in.

Go to any other forum and say this shit wou would be assfucked on site.

MOBB DEEP ARE HARDCORE HIP HOP FROM THE 90S, THEY EPITOMISED IT YOU STUPID FAGGOT

STICK WITH LUPE

STOP EMBARRASING YOURSELFS
read my first 2 posts...jack ass. And i stand by what i said.

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-26-2009, 08:21 PM
Your fuckign DONE son. 10 count. Your done.

After your whole Lupe Vs 2pac, debacle, and now this, your done.

Your nothing but a colorful little faggot, and the VERY VERY worst type of hip hop "fan".

Your done.

EAGLE EYE
12-26-2009, 08:23 PM

hahhahahhahahhahahaaahha

oDoUoSoKo
12-26-2009, 08:28 PM
yo seriously, im fuckin tired of ur stupid queen elizabeth ass, who the fuck are you to tell me what kinda hip hop fan i am? I am THE hip hop fan motherfucker, free thinking,,,and that scares the shit out of ur insecure closet homo ass. u seem to be the only fuckin person ON THE PLANET who thinks the way u do, dont u understand? ya my opinions may be unpopular around here but ur like the fuckin gucci mane of wu corp posters..NOBODY LIKES YOU!! if people laugh at your comments...they are LAUGHING AT YOU!!! eloels, cmon son i kno its hard sucking 4 american black guys off from all the way in england...but ur shit is ridiculous. you are not hip hop, YOU are the last thing ANY hip hop fan would want to be..fuckin poser.

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-26-2009, 08:30 PM
Wow.

Your done.

oDoUoSoKo
12-26-2009, 08:31 PM
eloels, touche...

http://i47.tinypic.com/23vkcjq.jpg

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-26-2009, 08:35 PM
"eloehls", your done.

EAGLE EYE
12-26-2009, 08:39 PM
hahahaha a Lupe vs Tupac debate?

That's just silly and counter productive.

oDoUoSoKo
12-26-2009, 08:46 PM
"eloehls", your done.
misquote.

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-26-2009, 08:52 PM
If your finished, click 'Done'.

http://i50.tinypic.com/keemhl.jpg

oDoUoSoKo
12-26-2009, 08:55 PM
ill be fiinished when pac jumps out of his grave and blows alchy trash a kiss. Jerry "The King" LAWLer.

food for thought
12-26-2009, 09:04 PM
haha

niggas catchin feelings again.

oDoUoSoKo
12-26-2009, 09:28 PM
haha

niggas catchin feelings again.
eloels, word.

Wow.

Your done.

Apocalypse
12-26-2009, 09:30 PM
what the fuck are you faggots tying to prove?

http://photos.commongate.com/11/38441_7dtr2scy8f_l.jpg

oDoUoSoKo
12-26-2009, 09:32 PM
smh, noob...i remember someone postin that pic here not too long ago.

thatKid
12-26-2009, 09:41 PM
I'm not very smart with certain things.. So is Pharaohe Monch's 'Internal Affairs' hardcore? Personal favorite

how about Tragedy Khadafi

Poetic Wun
12-26-2009, 09:51 PM
damn... 2 more pages...

first of all white boy, ive heard Bacdafucup... just not in a long ass time... a long time... its aight. and i heard the album with slam harder and the one after that... not great.

i heard all we got iz us for the first time a few weeks ago and that was hard core.
onyx aint hittin like they was but i've heard 4 of the 5 albums they have and im familiar with 3... the 2nd lp slipped away from me.

no i havent listened to a mobb deep record.
i got the infamous when it was suggested but i haven't listened to it yet.
i don't find them my taste but these 2 groups are not all there is out there as far as hardcore. im not saying im a HC expert but i do listen to it more than you do with your project pat ass... you aint bringin nothin to the table here.
im simply co-signing the thread bateman made... you and people alike either bitch about the hardcore or don't know what it is.

its disgusting... then you got the nerve to act like you can son me...
lmao, do it.
i want you to.
expose me, white boy.
tell everyone how i listen to slaughterhouse, think Lupe's better than pac (which obviously makes me a stan i guess) how i've never heard a MD album and recently discovered all we got iz us.

the people will laugh,
i will be sad,
they will no longer give me rep points,
i will disappear visa vie lacey bone.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah you aint shit but a pigmentless arrogant cocky fag hahahahahahaha

go buy another fem jacket and lick your daddys vibrator, you aint sonnin nobody.

are you done?

Apocalypse
12-26-2009, 09:55 PM
MOBB DEEP ARE HARDCORE HIP HOP FROM THE 90S, THEY EPITOMISED IT

agreed!

EAGLE EYE
12-27-2009, 12:21 AM
haha

whoight euros catchin feelings again.

i fixed your commentary

Longbongcilvaringz
12-27-2009, 02:58 AM
ah... Mobb Deep are undeniably essential listening for anyone anywhere.

EAGLE EYE
12-27-2009, 03:09 AM
P drops all kinds of jewelz or some may say rare fruits.

thatKid
12-27-2009, 03:24 AM
P drops all kinds of jewelz or some may say rare fruits.

lol

rare fruits.. where did that come from

EAGLE EYE
12-27-2009, 03:50 AM
lol

rare fruits.. where did that come from

Not really worth explaining trust me haha

claaa7
12-27-2009, 05:33 AM
hell yeah Blaq Poet and Preem dropped the illest album of the year next to Rae.. just wait til NYGz blows shit up next year!

claaa7
12-27-2009, 05:34 AM
don't forget MOP returned with a banger this year too.. the hardest, most thuggest hip-hop is almost always the illest

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-27-2009, 09:51 AM
Its just embarrasing people acting like they know about hardcore hip hop but have never even listened to Hell oN Earth or The Infamous.

LOL

Who are you people and where do you come from? What are you doing on a wu tang site?

oDoUoSoKo
12-27-2009, 11:41 AM
we're from america...where the shit they talk about actually happens...eloels.

Drunken Monk
12-27-2009, 02:44 PM
Looolllll

YungSunny
12-27-2009, 04:44 PM
hahahaha a Lupe vs Tupac debate?

That's just silly and counter productive.

Cause niggas.....never die.

Poetic Wun
12-28-2009, 03:33 PM
Its just embarrasing people acting like they know about hardcore hip hop but have never even listened to Hell oN Earth or The Infamous.

LOL

Who are you people and where do you come from? What are you doing on a wu tang site?
so listen to mobb deep, get on a wu tang site and talk about rap-a-lot?

or

listen to wu tang and get on a wu tang site and talk about wu tang and other music one likes?

i guess i fit in with the latter *gasp* as IRONIC as that may be for you lacey.

were havoc & p unofficial members of the W embassy? i guess i missed that era...

moron.

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-28-2009, 03:42 PM
Your the 1st Wu Tang fan over the age of 18 ive ever met who has never heard a Mobb Deep album.

I dont know why you bumped back this thread because this is painful to watch.

Not only is it weird youve never heard Infamous or Hell On Earth, but what about all the Wu/Mobb Deep collabos in the 90s? You miss all those too? Do you even know about them? Raekwon's appeared on half a dozen mobb deep tracks.

were havoc & p unofficial members of the W embassy? i guess i missed that era...

smh.

Honestly. You do a GREAT fuckign job of representing slaughterhouse type fans. I dont have to say anything.

Nick Fury
12-28-2009, 03:53 PM
this thread was all kinds of fail .....

Stuwped
12-28-2009, 03:54 PM
Raekwon's appeared on half a dozen mobb deep tracks.

So did Meth.

don't forget MOP returned with a banger this year too.. the hardest, most thuggest hip-hop is almost always the illest

This

M.O.P. are always dope as fuck

RMkNN04PDwE

Poetic Wun
12-28-2009, 04:09 PM
^ill sig
Your the 1st Wu Tang fan over the age of 18 ive ever met who has never heard a Mobb Deep album.

I dont know why you bumped back this thread because this is painful to watch.
didnt you just post in this thread ystrdy?
if it's painful then stop coming in here... i know how hurt your sensitive ass gets anyway.
Not only is it weird youve never heard Infamous or Hell On Earth, but what about all the Wu/Mobb Deep collabos in the 90s? You miss all those too? Do you even know about them? Raekwon's appeared on half a dozen mobb deep tracks.

smh.

Honestly. You do a GREAT fuckign job of representing slaughterhouse type fans. I dont have to say anything.
yes i have a folder of nothing but wu features.
above the clouds
that swv track
...extortion...

thus my reasoing for being on a wu tang site... my love for WU, not mobb deep.

do-
you-
understand-
that?

i've heard mobb deep before, not an entire album.

and i do not represent myself as a slaughterhouse fan... im a hip hop fan, moreover, a music fan.

this thread was all kinds of fail .....
yes it was

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-28-2009, 04:16 PM
the fact that youve listened to Slaughterhouse albums, but never a Mobb Deep classic, doesnt make you a "hip hop fan".

It makes you a faggot.

Stuwped
12-28-2009, 04:33 PM
the fact that youve listened to slaughterhouse albums, but never a mobb deep classic, doesnt make you a "hip hop fan".

+1

i'd rep you up if i knew how

Frank Sobotka
12-28-2009, 05:01 PM
the fact that youve listened to Slaughterhouse albums, but never a Mobb Deep classic, doesnt make you a "hip hop fan".

It makes you a faggot.
What's wrong with slaughterhouse?

baby jesus
12-28-2009, 09:24 PM
lmao indulge, kid.

and btw...poetic isnt missing too much far as Mobb Deep..i used to be a fan, but its not required listening.
I Found This Comment Pretty Hilarious Especially Considering The Title Of The Thread.

Also I'm Pretty Sure Cormega Has A Big Fanbase On This Site It's Just That It Got Shadowed By OB4CL 2 And Blueprint 3 In Quality And Popularity. Still A Dope Album Cormega Never Drops Wack Shit Hopefully It Wont Take Him 10 Years Next Time.

AF_17
12-28-2009, 11:55 PM
Not everyone hate real hip-hop some are huge advocates..Oh Hardcore like porno..heeyahh!!!!
http://vimeo.com/8326976 peep it

AF_17
12-28-2009, 11:57 PM
<object width="400" height="225"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=8326976&amp;server=vimeo.com&amp;sho w_title=1&amp;show_byline=1&amp;show_portrait=0&amp;color=&amp;ful lscreen=1" /><embed src="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=8326976&amp;server=vimeo.com&amp;sho w_title=1&amp;show_byline=1&amp;show_portrait=0&amp;color=&amp;ful lscreen=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="400" height="225"></embed></object><p><a href="http://vimeo.com/8326976">Rathentic Hip Hop Vol.1</a> from <a href="http://vimeo.com/user2844021">pathoflogik</a> on <a href="http://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>

angry!
12-29-2009, 10:21 AM
why even attempt to reason with someone who feels lupe fiasco is a superior artist to 2pac?!?!!?

i like lupe, but its always the niggas that havent been exposed to a lot of hip hop history that act like hes this once in a lifetime, super talent!!!!!!

so youve never heard a mobb deep album... fair enough!!!! just dont act like an authority on street music because you skipped over one of the best to attack that brand of music!!!!!!!

BRONZBODY
12-29-2009, 10:27 AM
I honestly have no idea why people like OJ Da Juiceman. Gucci Mane at least sounds SEMI intelligent when he wants to and he can spit some dope shit over dope beats. I see NO redeeming qualities in this nigga (OJ da Juiceman that is).i cant stand either one of them niggas...yes i know i have gucci in my sog...but its a joke. BEP loves to make fun of them niggas....and the waka flocka dude is hella wack too.

oDoUoSoKo
12-29-2009, 10:32 AM
lmao ur such a fuckin idiot...u literally have no idea how much hip hop i listen to..really, u have no idea..id be willing to wager my life that i have a much deeper knowledge of hip hop than you, so i wanna say that i enjoy listening to Lupe NOW more than 2pac (which is what i said btw)..than i can do that, actually its funny u said what u just said...because its usually the people who dont kno alot of hip hop who regard 2pac as the fuckin christ of rap. think about it.

angry!
12-29-2009, 10:44 AM
lmao ur such a fuckin idiot...u literally have no idea how much hip hop i listen to..really, u have no idea..id be willing to wager my life that i have a much deeper knowledge of hip hop than you, so i wanna say that i enjoy listening to Lupe NOW more than 2pac (which is what i said btw)..than i can do that, actually its funny u said what u just said...because its usually the people who dont kno alot of hip hop who regard 2pac as the fuckin christ of rap. think about it.

firstly i wasnt directing any of that towards you, you emotional queer.

and im the idiot, but you wanna wager you know more about hip hop than me!!!!!?!!?!?! you think i give a fuck what your dick riding ass is listening to!?!?!?! detach yourself emotionally when your reading someone elses opinion you over anxious butt pirate!!!!!!!!

youre the same faggot that got offended when raekwon said he hated homos, you really werent built to fully enjoy this culture bruh!!!!!

you dont even accept the fact hip hop frowns upon homosexuality, that tells me you dont have a fuckin clue about this shit!!!!!

now get your lace panties in a twist and spill some more shit cock boy!!!!!

Frank Sobotka
12-29-2009, 10:52 AM
because its usually the people who dont kno alot of hip hop who regard 2pac as the fuckin christ of rap. think about it.I noticed that those people usually call pac overrated or call him good but prefer some random new artists.

Probally because they know he is big in hiphop and don't want to sound stupid for hating on him.

oDoUoSoKo
12-29-2009, 10:52 AM
u dont understand...thats what tells me u shouldnt be listening to hip hop...hating gays isnt a hip hop rule ya fuckin numbskull, do alot of rappers frown upon homosexuality, ya duh...so if i DONT hate homosexuals, should i NOT listen to hip hop? thats not the way it works u black and white turd corn.

now lets get back to this, cuz i kno it makes u so uncomfortable..u and flaming lace.

if i was gay, so what? what does that mean for you? when u call me a butt pirate..what u tryin to say? that ur better than me because of what i may choose to do in the privacy of my home? ill say this again...does that mean that if i met u right now on the street u could kick my ass cuz ur straight? gtfoh, ur a 12 year old russian kid with wu-tang goggles and a fuckin broncos jersey, i could be fuckin elton johns nut strap and still laugh at how ridiculous u come across with all those !!!!!

oDoUoSoKo
12-29-2009, 10:54 AM
I noticed that those people usually call pac overrated or call him good but prefer some random new artists.

Probally because they know he is big in hiphop and don't want to sound stupid for hating on him.
ya there are some of those...but those are usually young cats..im talkin about people who are like 20 or somethin

angry!
12-29-2009, 11:01 AM
u dont understand...thats what tells me u shouldnt be listening to hip hop...hating gays isnt a hip hop rule ya fuckin numbskull, do alot of rappers frown upon homosexuality, ya duh...so if i DONT hate homosexuals, should i NOT listen to hip hop? thats not the way it works u black and white turd corn.

now lets get back to this, cuz i kno it makes u so uncomfortable..u and flaming lace.

if i was gay, so what? what does that mean for you? when u call me a butt pirate..what u tryin to say? that ur better than me because of what i may choose to do in the privacy of my home? ill say this again...does that mean that if i met u right now on the street u could kick my ass cuz ur straight? gtfoh, ur a 12 year old russian kid with wu-tang goggles and a fuckin broncos jersey, i could be fuckin elton johns nut strap and still laugh at how ridiculous u come across with all those !!!!!
gay defense on auto-pilot, just shoot a cpl gay slurs your way and your inner bitch blossoms!!!!!

get a life faggot, dont let my views get in the way of you being a fudge packing c-boy!!!!!!

i really could careless about you, your stance on sexuality, or your effeminate taste in hip hop!!!!!

stick to something your well versed in, and go handle a cock you over sensitive man baby!!!!!

oDoUoSoKo
12-29-2009, 11:01 AM
btw happy! anything u say at this point just further proves that ur a homophobic poser who feels that u need to hate gays to be a true hip hop fan, and ur the last person id ever take hip hop advice from.

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-29-2009, 11:02 AM
firstly i wasnt directing any of that towards you, you emotional queer.

and im the idiot, but you wanna wager you know more about hip hop than me!!!!!?!!?!?! you think i give a fuck what your dick riding ass is listening to!?!?!?! detach yourself emotionally when your reading someone elses opinion you over anxious butt pirate!!!!!!!!

youre the same faggot that got offended when raekwon said he hated homos, you really werent built to fully enjoy this culture bruh!!!!!

you dont even accept the fact hip hop frowns upon homosexuality, that tells me you dont have a fuckin clue about this shit!!!!!

now get your lace panties in a twist and spill some more shit cock boy!!!!!

AHAHAhaha!! I think the bolded part sums it up well. Anyone like Dusk that has to keep saying shit like "you have no idea how much i know hip hop, i bet im 100 time smore knowledgable about hip hop than you, i knwo way more than you" out of the blue all the time, without being able to back up his words with his actions, is fronting.

Im willing to bet you dont know shit if your acting like that. Its funny cus no one was directly questioning you on that but you felt the need (twice) to tell everyone how much more you know about hip hop.

The fact is Dusk, and Poetic Wun, youve both taken ANOTHER battering in hip hop shop, this is the worse one yet.

This thread, about hardcore hip hop, was one your shouldve kept away from. Instead one of you comes in and says "mobb deep isnt necessary for a hardcore hip hop fan" and your little butt buddy has never even heard a mobb deep classic, yet here he was spouting off about his opinions on Hardcore hip hop!!!

Ill say it again, the fact that youve listened to Slaughterhouse albums, but never a Mobb Deep classic, doesnt make you a "hip hop fan".

oDoUoSoKo
12-29-2009, 11:05 AM
gay defense on auto-pilot, just shoot a cpl gay slurs your way and your inner bitch blossoms!!!!!

get a life faggot, dont let my views get in the way of you being a fudge packing c-boy!!!!!!

i really could careless about you, your stance on sexuality, or your effeminate taste in hip hop!!!!!

stick to something your well versed in, and go handle a cock you over sensitive man baby!!!!!
u still havent answered my question, well in a way u have..who the hell are you? what the fuck does effeminate taste in hip hop mean? how would ur mother view that comment..tho im sure ur sexist aswell...what if u found out ur grandmother was a mud sucking slut, who i dug up (if shes dead) and mouth fucked, time after time? does the fact that id probably be able to ass fuck ur mother make me more of a man? if ur gonna be a hater of gays, defend ur beliefs intelligently.

oDoUoSoKo
12-29-2009, 11:08 AM
AHAHAhaha!! I think the bolded part sums it up well. Anyone like Dusk that has to keep saying shit like "you have no idea how much i know hip hop, i bet im 100 time smore knowledgable about hip hop than you, i knwo way more than you" out of the blue all the time, without being able to back up his words with his actions, is fronting.

Im willing to bet you dont know shit if your acting like that. Its funny cus no one was directly questioning you on that but you felt the need (twice) to tell everyone how much more you know about hip hop.

The fact is Dusk, and Poetic Wun, youve both taken ANOTHER battering in hip hop shop, this is the worse one yet.

This thread, about hardcore hip hop, was one your shouldve kept away from. Instead one of you comes in and says "mobb deep isnt necessary for a hardcore hip hop fan" and your little butt buddy has never even heard a mobb deep classic, yet here he was spouting off about his opinions on Hardcore hip hop!!!

Ill say it again, the fact that youve listened to Slaughterhouse albums, but never a Mobb Deep classic, doesnt make you a "hip hop fan".
1) you
dont
live
in
america

i took a beating? u stood shut for like 4 posts..cuz u had no way of countering what i said cuz u rely on gay jokes and empasizing the fact that he hasnt heard a mobb deep album...how can i prove with action that i kno more about hip hop? i think what ive said, to any intelligent american hip hop fan..makes sense..and makes u look like an idiot.

Frank Sobotka
12-29-2009, 11:10 AM

WTF is wrong with slaughterhouse?

oDoUoSoKo
12-29-2009, 11:10 AM
they dont harmonize.

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-29-2009, 11:15 AM
I "stood shut for 4 posts"???

??

AHHAHHAHahhahahahahahah!!!!

Wtf is this faggot lover smokin??

You think im monitoring every single one of you posts every second of the day or some shit? is that what you do? Fuck your fucking freak!!!! HAHAhahahaha

Just stop, go back to making Lupe Fiasco threads about why hes so much better than 2pac, with all your "hip hop knowledge"

oDoUoSoKo
12-29-2009, 11:15 AM
and once more, i dont expect anyone thats reading this thread but not saying anything to agree with me..not because im wrong but because u are scared to be called a faggot..eloels.

oDoUoSoKo
12-29-2009, 11:17 AM
I "stood shut for 4 posts"???

??

AHHAHHAHahhahahahahahah!!!!

Wtf is this faggot lover smokin??

You think im monitoring every single one of you posts every second of the day or some shit? is that what you do? Fuck your fucking freak!!!! HAHAhahahaha

Just stop, go back to making Lupe Fiasco threads about why hes so much better than 2pac, with all your "hip hop knowledge"
a) i was refering to posts u made..which just said im done...obviously because u were fuckin shut down bizzy boned.

b) i didnt make any of those lupe threads and ur OBVIOUSLY blind because i just shut that lupe shit down in one of my last posts. #(

oDoUoSoKo
12-29-2009, 11:40 AM
hRJrES7bNSg

Frank Sobotka
12-29-2009, 04:19 PM
i cant stand either one of them niggas...yes i know i have gucci in my sog...but its a joke. BEP loves to make fun of them niggas....and the waka flocka dude is hella wack too.Because you're listening to it wrong.
Don't listen to it as hiphop, it makes the music better.

Poetic Wun
12-29-2009, 04:31 PM

It makes you a faggot.
hmmm... the wit of lacey exceeds my mental capacity.
so im not a hip hop fan because i don't listen to MD even tho i listen to aceyalone, big pun, biggie, pac, main source, wu tang, redman, kool g rap, busta, a tribe, de la, black milk, lyrics born, masta ace... list goes on.
i pass over 1 group and im not a hip hop fan.

since when did this Mobb Deep become the be-all-end-all hip hop group?

this makes no sense and your running out of things to say whitey, because i also dont recall any threads Dusk made about lupe being better than pac... so.... where are you going?
why even attempt to reason with someone who feels lupe fiasco is a superior artist to 2pac?!?!!?
what is he reasoning about?
you jumped in late and try and take cheap witless shots just to get some attention...
i like lupe, but its always the niggas that havent been exposed to a lot of hip hop history that act like hes this once in a lifetime, super talent!!!!!!
i know my hip hop history and i dont think lupe is some super talent, i just think he's good. again, your speaking out of place.
i thought you were better than lacey, angry!
so youve never heard a mobb deep album... fair enough!!!! just dont act like an authority on street music because you skipped over one of the best to attack that brand of music!!!!!!!
im not acting like some authority.
this has become less about the reason for the thread and more about Lacey just not realizing he's an ignorant wigger wanksta whit boy in girls clothes.
I noticed that those people usually call pac overrated or call him good but prefer some random new artists.

lol the people this site brings in... if you dont listen to safe artists you aint shit... i gotta fit in with the crowd or hip hop makes no sense to me?
if i hated pac, id hate him.
i prolly talk more shit here just to ruffle feathers on these birds.
i listen to pac, just not the pac you do is all.
besides, whats wrong with not liking pac? it's ok for cats to hate BIG but Pac; WHOA WHOA WHOA!!! thats unacceptable! Pac made music what it is!
if i hated pac, i wouldn't be stupid for not being a hip hop sheep.

Apocalypse
12-29-2009, 04:42 PM
off the topic Poetic Wun, how can you not like tracks such as survival of the fittest, shook ones pt 1 & 2, eye for an eye, apostleīs warning, extortion, etc?

YungSunny
12-29-2009, 04:42 PM
Everyone hip hop fan knows the infamous is a must listen, hip hop fan or not. Fuck outta here. lol

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-29-2009, 04:44 PM
hmmm... the wit of lacey exceeds my mental capacity.
so im not a hip hop fan because i don't listen to MD even tho i listen to aceyalone, big pun, biggie, pac, main source, wu tang, redman, kool g rap,

you also said youve never heard a Kool G Rap album. And Black Moon.

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-29-2009, 04:55 PM
Edited last post, because I decided I dont want to argue with this clown anymore. Its totally pointless.

Frank Sobotka
12-29-2009, 05:20 PM
Lacey, what is your problem with slaugtherhouse?

Poetic Wun
12-29-2009, 05:31 PM
off the topic Poetic Wun, how can you not like tracks such as survival of the fittest, shook ones pt 1 & 2, eye for an eye, apostleīs warning, extortion, etc?
i do like them tracks, i've said i've heard them just not an entire album. i've heard alot of individual tracks... like a "greatest hits" but not a full effort of theirs.
you also said youve never heard a Kool G Rap album. And Black Moon.
when i got infamous, i also got G Raps albums w/polo and roots of evil that i spin almost daily... its not that i don't make the effort to go back and get my learn on... i just forget to rip infamous and put it on my phone.

as for black moon... i'll wait till after

Poetic Wun
12-29-2009, 05:38 PM
Lacey, what is your problem with slaugtherhouse?
his problem is he let his stanism take control and he got emotionally involved in the budden/meth/rae/deck beef and since then has done nothing but shun him and anyone riddin with him or that listens to him/them...

budden was hardly relevant on this board till then and as soon as he said meths name, Lacey was leading the Hate-Budden cavalry.

it's just ridiculous anymore.

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-29-2009, 05:43 PM
Thats a straight up lie and totally predictable thing for you to say, I was clowning on Buddens dumbass antics waaaaayyyyyyy before Raekwon beef even existed. So you can drop that one at the door aswell.

My stance on Budden has always been the same and known for a while. Hes wack. Slaughterhouse stans like to pretend though it was just because of Rae.

It really started properly as soon as he made that video about the vibe top 50 MC's. Rae didnt start on him till quite a while after that. And as soon as Rae and Wu got involved, it was on no doubt, time to get rid of bi polar depressed faggot like him.

So once again, stfu with your bullshit.

Frank Sobotka
12-29-2009, 06:12 PM
Thats a straight up lie and totally predictable thing for you to say, I was clowning on Buddens dumbass antics waaaaayyyyyyy before Raekwon beef even existed. So you can drop that one at the door aswell.

My stance on Budden has always been the same and known for a while. Hes wack. Slaughterhouse stans like to pretend though it was just because of Rae.

It really started properly as soon as he made that video about the vibe top 50 MC's. Rae didnt start on him till quite a while after that. And as soon as Rae and Wu got involved, it was on no doubt, time to get rid of bi polar depressed faggot like him.

So once again, stfu with your bullshit.I didn't say budden I said slaughterhouse.
Even the budden stans know he came worst on the album.

Apocalypse
12-29-2009, 06:28 PM
i do like them tracks, i've said i've heard them just not an entire album. i've heard alot of individual tracks... like a "greatest hits" but not a full effort of theirs.

cīmon man, you gotta ear The Infamous and Hell On Earth from start to end, its a great musical journey, trust me ( and almost every real hip-hop fan ), you will no be disappointed.

just give it a try, its not that hard.

TGambino
12-30-2009, 10:36 AM
why dont u just listen 2 whatever u like n stop bitchin about other ppl...

oDoUoSoKo
12-30-2009, 05:18 PM
thats probably the most sensible thing anyone has said thus far...probably.