PDA

View Full Version : "Can the race that rejected me, propose some herpe remedies?"

TSA
12-25-2009, 03:20 PM
some of you guys make sense, but the ones tellimg me to eat oranges and meditate cause im sick, shut the fuck up lol.
i just read in KTL tht you can cure schizophrenia by basically cutting it out. Everytime some type of problem comes cause you niggas start talking about mediating and eating oranges and shit. Meanwhile when your sick you take medicine. stfu, you take medicine. i dont care what you say, faggot, you take medicine.

stfu lol.

Prolifical ENG
12-25-2009, 03:24 PM
Some other people should stop eating protein bars and start working out.

If you ate your oranges regularly your chance of getting sick would have dropped. But you have gotten sick regarless, but now its too late to start eating oranges. Take your medicine.

PALEFORCE
12-25-2009, 03:27 PM
LOL

arent you sick right now?

lol shut the fuck up

we got somebody whos sick( and by the way took his immune system boosting flu shot)

telling you how not to get sick

shut the fuck up
faggot

TSA
12-25-2009, 03:28 PM
Some other people should stop eating protein bars and start working out.

If you ate your oranges regularly your chance of getting sick would have dropped. But you have gotten sick regarless, but now its too late to start eating oranges. Take your medicine.

nigga im sick!
i dont wanna hear about no fuckin god damn oranges and juicy fruit and shit nigga! im sick!
I eat oranges all the god damn time, they're fucking delicious, but im sick!
can you imagine being in pain and someone tells you to eat a fucking orange

go to nigeria, niggas eat oranges hourly and still catch aids. This is real life

PALEFORCE
12-25-2009, 03:31 PM
dude being healthy is a lifestyle

your problem is your looking for some kind of magic fairy dust to cure everything

u want to feel better? oxygenate your body

but you cant cuz you wouldnt even know where to start

suffer

faggot

Prolifical ENG
12-25-2009, 03:32 PM
Since its Christmas, I feel like another clementine right now. At one time some very northern places only got oranges for Christmas and thats the only time of year. My dad told me he used to eat one orange for 3 days. In modern times we eat peaches for hours.

begongo
12-25-2009, 03:33 PM
go to nigeria, niggas eat oranges hourly and still catch aids. This is real life
lol

TSA
12-25-2009, 03:38 PM
dude being healthy is a lifestyle

your problem is your looking for some kind of magic fairy dust to cure everything

u want to feel better? oxygenate your body

but you cant cuz you wouldnt even know where to start

suffer

faggot
dude you didn't finish highschool and spent portions of your life homeless.

in the end of the day im not getting advice anything from you cause your fuckin up tremendous, and you can try to act like the online whatever your aiming to be but you take medicine. stfu. you take medicine.

its your mom that'll oxygenate her balls faggot.

PALEFORCE
12-25-2009, 03:41 PM
i went to university when i was in middle school

i dropped outta high school and ajudicated for fucking up fake ass bitches like you

and i dont take medicine, i havent taken a prescription or non prescription drug in like 8 years, and i havent gotten sick either

stfu faggot

and suffer

call 9/11 pusseh

Olive Oil Goombah
12-25-2009, 03:50 PM
its too bad Adam....your intelligence is wasted because you have a serious personality disorder

ALCATRAZ
12-25-2009, 03:55 PM
when im sick i never take no pills ... my first thought is never "damn i need some tylenol" ... "damn i need some foreign pill to put in my body" i simply go 2 the store, stock up on fruits n raw vegetables and eat my ass off ... it works if ur not a faggit

SID
12-25-2009, 04:06 PM
I never take pills. I usually smoke myself better via potent herbs.

hectis
12-25-2009, 04:24 PM
I drink ginger ale and orange Juice lol

Olive Oil Goombah
12-25-2009, 04:44 PM
Pills help dull pain.

If you have ever had a kidney stone, you'd be grabbin for the advil and waiting for the hospital to hook you up to that IV real quick.

But to ignore that your sick and try to treat it with just vegatables and fruit is pretty stupid because obviously those two things didn't prevent you from getting sick in the first place.

ALCATRAZ
12-25-2009, 04:51 PM
white people need pills to survive

Olive Oil Goombah
12-25-2009, 05:38 PM
would you commit suicide if a whiteboy beat you up?

TSA
12-25-2009, 07:13 PM
i went to university when i was in middle school

i dropped outta high school

i dont take medicine,

call 9/11
AHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHa
AHAHAHAHah
\aAHAHAHAHaha
ahaHAHAHAHAhahahAHA
AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHH

check two
12-25-2009, 07:51 PM
Nicky buys hair gel to feel better when he's sick.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-25-2009, 08:18 PM
Depending on what im sick with, i drink lots of ginger ale and orange juice and eat alot of chicken noodle soup, drink hot tea etc.

I also take medicine because IT WORKS.

A few months ago, I got an upper respiratory infection. Had never had one in my life. I let it go for a few days, took some over the counter stuff but it was getting worse. I was hacking up mucus....

...now i could have continued to go about my business and eat raw vegetables and hoped it didnt advance to pneumonia, but instead...

i went to the doctor, found out what i had got medication, bought some delsym (as recommended by the doc) and it significantly improved my condition within days.

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-25-2009, 08:54 PM
the faggotry being shown by all people involved in this thread and previous ones is loathsome!!

heres a "remedy" for you...youve got a flu, now wait in bed until you havent got the flu!!!

works everytime!!

Longbongcilvaringz
12-25-2009, 08:58 PM
Palehorse is a like a walking, talking advertisement for internet scams.

Tecknowledgist
12-25-2009, 10:28 PM
heres a "remedy" for you...youve got a flu, now wait in bed until you havent got the flu!!!

works everytime!!

exactly

TSA
12-26-2009, 12:48 AM
the faggotry being shown by all people involved in this thread and previous ones is loathsome!!

works everytime!!
ok? who's arguing with you?

ALCATRAZ
12-26-2009, 05:29 AM
http://news.harvard.edu/gazette/2002/04.18/09-tummo.html

Compulsion
12-26-2009, 07:17 AM
white people need pills to survive

You need to base everything on race to feel better about yourself.

Compulsion
12-26-2009, 07:18 AM
Palehorse is a like a walking, talking advertisement for internet scams.

That is what happens when you think you are smarter than everyone else, but in reality naive as hell.

Come Honor Face
12-26-2009, 07:28 AM
palehorse is a like a walking, talking advertisement for internet scams.

lmao!

food for thought
12-26-2009, 10:48 AM
nigga eating oranges for vitamin c is not some unfounded, wu corp concocted remedy.

if your mal-nourished ass had vitamin c in your system u wouldn't get sick every time u suck penis(fag),like your fond of doing

Come Honor Face
12-26-2009, 10:59 AM
If you want to boost your immune system you won't find a better product than Perfect Acai capsules. Acai is also the number 1 food for killing off free radicals in your system. These free radicals can lead to cancer. Beware of most Acai products though. If the berries aren't freeze dried on site, they lose up to 90% of their nutrients. These berries only grow in the amazon, and many companies choose the cheaper way to process them. acai that is not freeze dried on site is worthless. I can vouch for Perfect Acai. it is 100 percent freeze dried acai. No other filler ingredients. No scam. I take 8 capsules per day, and it runs me about $30 every 2 weeks. Well worth it.

food for thought
12-26-2009, 11:02 AM
i use to drink that acai stuff.

my roommate last year hooked me up with a couple of bottles.

but theres madd shit on the internet about how it might be a scam

i didnt really read wat they were saying thoug

just some shit about it eing a money making sheme

Come Honor Face
12-26-2009, 11:09 AM
Most of it is a scam. i ordered 2 other kinds of acai capsules before I found Perfect Acai. Shit helps in many ways. Seriously. i am on my 8th bottle, and I'm ready to place another order. It's weird how Acai palm trees only grow in South America though. WTF?

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-26-2009, 11:21 AM
so how the hell u suposed to know who to trust?

LORD NOSE
12-26-2009, 11:46 AM
LOL

arent you sick right now?

lol shut the fuck up

we got somebody whos sick( and by the way took his immune system boosting flu shot)

telling you how not to get sick

shut the fuck up
faggot

nigga im sick!
i dont wanna hear about no fuckin god damn oranges and juicy fruit and shit nigga! im sick!

Smacks tsa in the nose with an advil sandwich

ALCATRAZ
12-26-2009, 01:12 PM
You need to base everything on race to feel better about yourself.
i like to think of myself as a realist...

Olive Oil Goombah
12-26-2009, 01:26 PM
you could easily run a scam on the people on this site..

Come Honor Face
12-26-2009, 02:19 PM
so how the hell u suposed to know who to trust?

Like I said. I can vouch for Perfect Acai. Shit's a beast!

Art Vandelay
12-26-2009, 02:31 PM
T$A, don't accept any oranges from an Italian...

The presence of oranges in the Godfather trilogy indicates that a death-related event will soon occur. In chronological order of such events: - Hagen and Woltz negotiate Johnny Fontane's position at a table with a bowl of oranges on it, and later Woltz discovers his horse's severed head; - Don Corleone buys oranges right before he is shot; - Sonny drives past an advertisement for Florida Oranges before he is assassinated; - at the Mafioso summit, bowls of oranges are placed on the tables (specifically in front of those Dons who will be assassinated); - Michael eats an orange while discussing his plans with Hagen; - before Don Corleone dies, he plays with an orange; - Tessio, who is executed for attempting to betray Michael, plays with an orange at Connie's wedding; - and Carlo Rizzi, who wears an orange suit right before Sonny beats him up, causes Sonny's death and is himself garrotted in retribution. The only deaths in the film that don't appear to have oranges foreshadowing them are the assassinations of Paulie, Sollozzo and Apollonia.

there are also many examples of this in the Sopranos

SKAMPOE
12-26-2009, 02:31 PM
nigga im sick!
I eat oranges all the god damn time, they're fucking delicious, but im sick!
can you imagine being in pain and someone tells you to eat a fucking orange

go to nigeria, niggas eat oranges hourly and still catch aids. This is real lifeyo fag, u need rare fruits

70EipY1T5Ak

:b

EAGLE EYE
12-26-2009, 03:17 PM

Let's do it. That way we can get some of our tax money back from the free-loading scum bags here who get a free ride in every aspect of life.

They're already buying netbooks and fast food with what gets taken out of our checks.

PALEFORCE
12-26-2009, 03:20 PM
acai is real good

some guidelines on buying anything like that to know who to trust are make sure it says 100% organic, make sure theres no arftificial sweetners and chemicals added, and the best places to buy from are usually small independant people because they have a passion for putting out quality product more then the commercial manufacturers

PALEFORCE
12-26-2009, 03:21 PM

hell yea

all you dopes that took the vaccine, pop pills, and are in debt got fucking scammed