8 Diagrams

Raekwon
Ghostface Killah
Method Man
Erykah Badu

RZA, Geoge Drakoulias

New Hills 36
12-25-2009, 05:02 PM
Proabably not the best idea as the lead single. Too mellow for some. Wasn't the Beatles sample it was claimed to be

but I really like this. Ghost (to endorse BeoWulf) gives an amazing performance - he takes you into the supermarket where the gun goes off in dramatic detail. I like Rae and Meth too.

Not a 5 star clasic - but 4.5 in my books.

Crackhead Bob
12-25-2009, 05:06 PM
Yea, it's not clear who Wu's marketing campaign was aimed at with this one, but whatever it's still a pretty memorable track.

DRUNKENARTS
12-25-2009, 05:09 PM
i got this at a 5 classic,we all no rza is mad talented and he likes to switch it up at times to sum peoples dismay,but this song is unique,its emotional,strong and faultless,yes its not on sum 93shit or 97shit but expand ur mind relise how good this really is

Crackhead Bob
12-25-2009, 05:12 PM
No, I know it's good, I'm just sick of it. Probably the result of hearling so many interpolations of My Guitar Gently Weeps over the years, My Guitar, Black Cream etc.

pmack215
12-25-2009, 07:15 PM
its a 2 for me.

not nearly the historic joint it shoulda been. rae & meth verses didnt even grab me at all like they coulda on this one. and a NICE verse from GFK, but i dont think it fits here. not to be any kind of sissy, as i do like GFK's vivid imagery 99.9% of the time, but i think his vulgarity here was out of place.