RZA

Mathematics

XJTXNQHBK_o

Crackhead Bob
12-25-2009, 10:37 PM
Insane beat by Math, insane lyrics by RZA ...classic

Beowulf
12-26-2009, 12:31 AM
Far and away the best song on the album, which is a bummer since its the first song as well. Its tough listening to an album when the first song is the best because, why bother? Its all downhill. Save the best for last!

I would say this is Math's best beat. Its just got ridiculous knock-ability and RZA steals the show. Best verse I've heard from RZA since Duck Seazon. When RZA rides the beat like a metronome, he's just invincible.

Masta Killa doesn't really have a verse, but more of a bridge between GZA and RZA. GZA has one of his more memorable opening lines as well:

"The echo chamber enhanced the flow of the block party
Keepin MC heads spinnin like dark Bacardi"

Its still kind of embarrassing that the RZA steals the ENTIRE album away from his cousin in the first 4 minutes lol. 5 star classic.

Crackhead Bob
12-26-2009, 01:37 AM
haahaaha that's kinda true, his verse is whut!=

New Hills 36
12-26-2009, 03:27 AM
Brilliant. And good to hear RZA with a hot recent verse!

Slightly off topic but.....The Pencil/My Piano/Firehouse joint on Wu-Tang meets the Indie Culture 2 - Enter the Dubstep bangs like a motha in my opinion too - pretty good lp that

Crackhead Bob
12-26-2009, 03:28 AM
I'll hit that track up eventually

DRUNKENARTS
12-26-2009, 06:30 PM
math brought a nice hard beat, rza is amazing, he takes best verse of whole album with this not to take anything from gza tho