PDA

View Full Version : is dec 25 a good or bad time for people

killafifth
12-26-2009, 12:49 AM
Even tho this time of the year is suppose to be full of cheer who is really cheerful ..are the people who lost ther jobs and homes cheerfull. What about people who are getting robbed in parking lots at the mall or the kids who father has gone to jail to supply gifts for one day by illegal means .....let's. Speak on it

Sheep Shifter
12-26-2009, 12:54 AM
Word.

Spent the day hungry, alone, tired; got in a big falling out with my girlfriend of 16mths. New Years looks like it's gonna be live though. Xmas ain't shit styll.

killafifth
12-26-2009, 01:00 AM
Feel you its like this shit is only really for the rich ya dig and just regulaqr nine to fivers suffer for these fucken tv comercials hahaha all consumer shit the women put the preasure on the men and the kids are so hypnotised. To the point where you gotta give something and if you don't you feel like shit

TSA
12-26-2009, 01:05 AM
xmas is the shit nigga lol
i e just be suckin on swines and kickin it with family
no presents though...womp womp womp, like a fool i broke up with my girlfriend before xmas like a dumbass. i could have got cologne bruh.
Word.

Spent the day hungry, alone, tired;
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhaaHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!! dude shut up your not even christian

Sheep Shifter
12-26-2009, 01:09 AM
no presents though...womp womp womp, like a fool i broke up with my girlfriend before xmas like a dumbass. i could have got cologne bruh.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhaaHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!! dude shut up your not even christian
Exactly. So really it's just like any other poverty-stricken day for me.

EAGLE EYE
12-26-2009, 01:13 AM
Exactly. So really it's just like any other poverty-stricken day for me.

LOL. Stop poasting in Christmas freds. You make them all dirty and icky.

killafifth
12-26-2009, 01:15 AM
Hahahhahah I mean what's ever works but for the most part this is a sad time for a lot of people there are more suicides and robberies

EAGLE EYE
12-26-2009, 01:17 AM
and fat r&b singers singing about suicide to terminally ill kids. it's a rough time..

killafifth
12-26-2009, 01:21 AM
Hahahaha how bout that this holiday shit is all for money people spend put ther self in debt and hope that tax time can save them smh

Olive Oil Goombah
12-26-2009, 01:37 AM
if armand hit the lotto, he would be the biggest capitalist pig you could imagine

killafifth
12-26-2009, 02:09 AM
Hahahahaha

zooruka
12-26-2009, 02:16 AM
Word.

Spent the day hungry, alone, tired; got in a big falling out with my girlfriend of 16mths. New Years looks like it's gonna be live though. Xmas ain't shit styll.

You should become a christian armand...

peace be with you !

killafifth
12-26-2009, 02:22 AM
Why should. He become a christian

TSA
12-26-2009, 02:22 AM
hahahaha! tell em zookura!

killafifth
12-26-2009, 02:26 AM

Gifts for one day shit if that's the case evry 2weeks is chritmas hahahahah

killafifth
12-26-2009, 02:29 AM
I got to hear the reason for becoming a christian

killafifth
12-26-2009, 02:32 AM
Why should he become a christian

zooruka
12-26-2009, 03:01 AM
Why should he become a christian

Because Jesus is.... what society commonly refers to as GOD.

peace be with you !

killafifth
12-26-2009, 03:08 AM
Wow thatz that cult shit

The Grandmaster
12-26-2009, 07:31 AM
for good people, yes

JASPER
12-26-2009, 07:58 AM
Spent the day hungry, alone, tired
http://s51.radikal.ru/i132/0912/4f/148fcbc08f91.jpg

Longbongcilvaringz
12-26-2009, 11:06 AM
haha

LORD NOSE
12-26-2009, 11:49 AM
crime is always at an all time high around this time of the year

RALPH WIGGUM
12-26-2009, 12:22 PM
Anyway xmas doesn't have anything to do with christianity anymore.

Prolifical ENG
12-26-2009, 12:23 PM
Because Jesus is.... what society commonly refers to as GOD.

peace be with you !

yes...just like Bart Simpson said...."Christmas is a time when all religions come together to worship Jesus Christ."

killafifth
12-26-2009, 07:35 PM
Society has been intoxicated by the fal doctrine of paganism dec 25 is the winter solstice jesus wasn't born in december futher more he wasn't a christian he became the leader of the christian religion after his death. How ill is that .....that's like one of us dieing then your family member starts doing shit he or she knows you don't belive in but stamping you're name on it your not here in the flesh to defend yourself and that's the science behind that feel me dead men can't talk so the only people who know the truth is the one who died and the one who keeps the true information hidden and uses that to manipulate the masses of the people tricken them into believing that a dead man is gonna come back from the grave (the flying spaghetti monster ) so how do you honor your lord and saviour by going shoping and doing the opposit of what the bible says. In mathew(do not do as the hedens do for they go out to the woods and chop down a tree nail it to the floor in wich it will not move then lace it in silver tencile ) christians kill me with there I will follow what I want from the bible and make all kinds of excuses to why they don't follow certain guide lines

LORD NOSE
12-26-2009, 07:58 PM
true that

killafifth
12-26-2009, 08:05 PM
Iluminate are scientist they know what to do the the five stages of the mind to have people in the yo peep this shit the (SPELL) of christmas

Olive Oil Goombah
12-26-2009, 08:17 PM
everybody who wants to find out knows this and knows religion is used as a means of control by the elite.

But at the same time, it is used as a tool for the poor to cope and for meaning to their otherwise meaningless lives, and it is also a moral guidline.

So say what you will, religion works for both in certain ways. Otherwise it would have never been as successful as it has become.

killafifth
12-26-2009, 08:31 PM
Ahhhh the mechanics of positve and negatives demorcrats or republicans. Mumps or meazles dirty blood money feeds a family etc...

Olive Oil Goombah
12-26-2009, 08:32 PM
lots of gray area in life.......predominately gray

Mumm Ra
12-26-2009, 08:38 PM
Society has been intoxicated by the fal doctrine of paganism dec 25 is the winter solstice jesus wasn't born in december futher more he wasn't a christian he became the leader of the christian religion after his death. How ill is that .....that's like one of us dieing then your family member starts doing shit he or she knows you don't belive in but stamping you're name on it your not here in the flesh to defend yourself and that's the science behind that feel me dead men can't talk so the only people who know the truth is the one who died and the one who keeps the true information hidden and uses that to manipulate the masses of the people tricken them into believing that a dead man is gonna come back from the grave (the flying spaghetti monster ) so how do you honor your lord and saviour by going shoping and doing the opposit of what the bible says. In mathew(do not do as the hedens do for they go out to the woods and chop down a tree nail it to the floor in wich it will not move then lace it in silver tencile ) christians kill me with there I will follow what I want from the bible and make all kinds of excuses to why they don't follow certain guide lines
lol i think its funny
christmas is like something an athiest would think up -
like "let me put together EVERY anti-bible activity I can think of and celebrate it in one day"
haha
christians

Olive Oil Goombah
12-26-2009, 08:42 PM
^baptized

Mumm Ra
12-26-2009, 08:50 PM
lol i probably was, not sure
but so what if my forehead got wet? happens everyday

Olive Oil Goombah
12-26-2009, 08:51 PM
its good insurance since your a godless heathen

killafifth
12-26-2009, 08:53 PM
Shit iz crazy cause people be believing in shit that honestly don't make sense and the fuck up part about it the christian doctrine says you have to be blind in order to join hahahahh did you feel me on that shit they said you have to be blind lol wow! The other word for blind is faith they say the definition of that. Is the absents of all things hahaha how can this be when all everything around us is present

Mumm Ra
12-26-2009, 08:54 PM
true
dont want to go out without a backup plan

killafifth
12-26-2009, 08:59 PM
Rituals can't save you there only done for rememberance of the past imitating the originator so its kept as a practice to honor whome ever nothing more

Olive Oil Goombah
12-26-2009, 09:07 PM
you follow rappers and hip hop blindly

stop being such a hippocrite

killafifth
12-26-2009, 09:15 PM
I rhyme I follow no one blindly lol I'm GOD i master me. Hiphop is a sport its an information structure its a free culture wasn't in the slightest bit of being blind when I met her I saw what she was and fell in love I accepted her for her as she did me we've been married for qite some time now but. I'm not an 85er I'm not def dumb or blind

Olive Oil Goombah
12-26-2009, 09:24 PM
hip hop controls what you say think and do.

what you just said reinforces this.

Plus the fact that you dont know who Natalie Portman is.

Expand yo mind fool

http://www.mychillpill.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/natalieportman1.jpg

killafifth
12-26-2009, 09:59 PM
hip hop controls what you say think and do.

what you just said reinforces this.

Plus the fact that you dont know who Natalie Portman is.

Expand yo mind fool

http://www.mychillpill.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/natalieportman1.jpg

Lol I can easily google her that's nothing but you have to show and prove how I am contradictive because I choose to participate in a culture with my eyes open acting on my own free will

killafifth
12-26-2009, 10:01 PM
I need to see her standing hahaha let me google her image deeper lol stand by

killafifth
12-26-2009, 10:48 PM
She is average @ best. All of this talk about someone who in my opinion lacks natural sex appeal the spanish chic who played the detective in chris rocks and jackie chans part 2 she was also the co star in the movie boat trip with cuba gooding now that chic has sex appeal

Olive Oil Goombah
12-26-2009, 11:14 PM
cuz your programmed to say that by hip hop

killafifth
12-27-2009, 04:19 PM
hahahahah just as you are

Sheep Shifter
01-03-2010, 05:41 AM
You should become a christian armand...

peace be with you !
I do not fear death and I do not believe in Him.

Surreptitious
01-03-2010, 12:32 PM
for me this time of year is always good