PDA

View Full Version : Bizzy Bone rock album snippets (not any Wayne shit, this shit sounding INCREDIBLE)

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-26-2009, 10:24 AM
Vekx2QuBFv4

First song sampling MJ's "Give in to Me"

I wasnt sure about this album until I heard these snippets on his Ustream, Wow.

Bizzys is literally the only rapper in the game right now who I think could actually pull something like this off.

3 songs in the youtube clip.

Mcthuggin99
12-26-2009, 03:38 PM
this albums gonna be hot

i heard they paid him a million dollars to do this album

Rame
12-26-2009, 04:24 PM
^ For an album that's going to sell 25 copies?

Sure..

EAGLE EYE
12-27-2009, 03:00 AM
Bizzy doing a rap/rock project actually seems strangely fitting for him. He's always struck me as having this essence of being a talented, multi-faceted crack head artist that just needs the right producers and blood sugar level.

Make a fred when it drops.

thatKid
12-27-2009, 03:02 AM
l-m-a-o

iammzac
12-27-2009, 01:19 PM
when's this dr0p?

djskillz
12-27-2009, 01:21 PM
Bizzy doing a rap/rock project actually seems strangely fitting for him. He's always struck me as having this essence of being a talented, multi-faceted crack head artist that just needs the right producers and blood sugar level.

Make a fred when it drops.

Lmao. In all honesty though, as someone else said I feel like Bizzy can pull this off. He can sing anyways so all it really is is a change of beats. And with Quik on board? Destined to succeed.

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-27-2009, 01:30 PM
^what was so funny about that post?

Monkdude
12-27-2009, 01:31 PM
clip sounds awful... also its not a "rock" album when you are just sampling rock songs

Apocalypse
12-27-2009, 01:37 PM
clip sounds awful... also its not a "rock" album when you are just sampling rock songs

agreed!

this clip and song sounds fuckin AWFULL!

djskillz
12-27-2009, 01:53 PM
^what was so funny about that post?

The fact that he referred to Bizzy as a multi-faceted crack head.

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-27-2009, 01:58 PM
but thats what he is lol. Well not crack, but pretty much every other drug and hes an alcoholic too.

but hes getting cleaned up now. and these clips were just capped from a ustream he did, the first one he just 'freestyled' it, he wasnt being recorded and its not the song, the beat was just playing in the background and he just walked up and started singing that stuff off the cuff, first take. Thats how talented he is.

He has more talent in his litle finger than the rest of the games "rappers" out now. He's the MJ of rap.

djskillz
12-27-2009, 02:01 PM
Oh yeah no doubt. That's not news to me. I remember that radio interview from a couple years back lol. I just found it funny. I am proud of Bizzy for trying to get clean though.

Frank Sobotka
12-27-2009, 02:49 PM
Besides chamillionaire, is there any rapper not being an alcoholic?

Apocalypse
12-27-2009, 07:49 PM
but thats what he is lol. Well not crack, but pretty much every other drug and hes an alcoholic too.

But hes getting cleaned up now. And these clips were just capped from a ustream he did, the first one he just 'freestyled' it, he wasnt being recorded and its not the song, the beat was just playing in the background and he just walked up and started singing that stuff off the cuff, first take. Thats how talented he is.

He has more talent in his litle finger than the rest of the games "rappers" out now. He's the mj of rap.

stan!

Apocalypse
12-27-2009, 07:53 PM
Besides chamillionaire, is there any rapper not being an alcoholic?

The RZA?

Mcthuggin99
12-27-2009, 11:00 PM
bizzy's been doing good because he dont got this dude as a manager

http://i50.tinypic.com/ad2fyo.jpg

angry!
12-28-2009, 03:00 AM
bizzy needs a straight jacket!!!!!!!

nigga is all types of fucked up!!!!!!

just look at him... his face screams institututionalize!!!!!!!!!

its great that bone is all back together in all, but bizzy would probably be better off trying to kick dust with dr.drew at this point!!!!!!!!!!

heavenz movie bizzy been dead!!!!!!!

oldie
12-28-2009, 07:03 AM
thanks for that, my ears are now bleeding

Frank Sobotka
12-28-2009, 07:30 AM
The RZA?
besides those 2 then lol.

Every rapper either is or was an alcoholic at some point.

Apocalypse
12-28-2009, 07:54 AM
besides those 2 then lol.

Every rapper either is or was an alcoholic at some point.

i was an alcoholic at a point in my life, and im not a rapper.

being an alcoholic its not that important\weird.

Frank Sobotka
12-28-2009, 11:49 AM
i was an alcoholic at a point in my life, and im not a rapper.

being an alcoholic its not that important\weird.
Lacey said it like it was something special that bizzy is/was an alcoholic, that's why I asked if there really was a rapper that wasn't.

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-28-2009, 12:00 PM
^what? Something special? all rappers are alcoholics? the fuck you talking about you little freak. Everyone knows Bizzy is an alcoholic. Didnt you say the other day Snoop was "out of his lane" when he made Doggystyle?

go away son.

and for the record, no, i cant think of any other succesful rappers who are actual alcoholics, wtf you talking about "all rappers are alcoholics", smh, your a clown LOL. bizzy wasnt seen in public without a cup of hard liquer in his hand for around 15 years.

the fuck you talking about "all rappers are alcoholics" lol fucking euros.

Mcthuggin99
12-28-2009, 12:13 PM
bizzy needs a straight jacket!!!!!!!

nigga is all types of fucked up!!!!!!

just look at him... his face screams institututionalize!!!!!!!!!

its great that bone is all back together in all, but bizzy would probably be better off trying to kick dust with dr.drew at this point!!!!!!!!!!

heavenz movie bizzy been dead!!!!!!!
dumb ass nigga

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-28-2009, 12:15 PM
bizzy's been doing good because he dont got this dude as a manager

http://i50.tinypic.com/ad2fyo.jpg

hahaha these things are classic. bizzy was loving them on the ustream. it looks like Steve Lobel is getting him on the right track too.

Where did you hear about him getting millions to make the album man?

Mcthuggin99
12-28-2009, 12:21 PM
hahaha these things are classic. bizzy was loving them on the ustream. it looks like Steve Lobel is getting him on the right track too.

i dont even remember where. must've been some fan on btnhboard

Mcthuggin99
12-28-2009, 12:24 PM

dude was laughing about the See Bobby Shine cover i made lmao

lynskey
12-28-2009, 04:44 PM
Only Bizzy album I re-visit is 'a song for you'

Mcthuggin99
12-28-2009, 04:57 PM
Only Bizzy album I re-visit is 'a song for you'
yeah that album is underrated. i play The Gift, Heavenz Movie, and A Song For You the most. and i listen to Alpha and Omega every once in a while