PDA

View Full Version : Show & AG - "Land of the Free (Remix)"

claaa7
12-26-2009, 01:01 PM
yo could anyone please upload the official album version of "Live Hard" from Show & AG's Live Hard EP. it's the one that was released in march 2008 and not the 07 original mix that was on the advance copy and most of the downloads on the net. i got the cd at home but i'm away at the moment and need it for my mp3 asap. thx alot to anyone that comes through!

it's the one with the ill strings that does NOT have the Chris Rock vocal sample at the end!

crds
12-26-2009, 08:20 PM
yo could anyone please upload the official album version of "Live Hard" from Show & AG's Live Hard EP. it's the one that was released in march 2008 and not the 07 original mix that was on the advance copy and most of the downloads on the net. i got the cd at home but i'm away at the moment and need it for my mp3 asap. thx alot to anyone that comes through!

it's the one with the ill strings that does NOT have the Chris Rock vocal sample at the end!

sorry I thought I had it but I don't.

claaa7
12-27-2009, 06:17 AM
this is the version i'm looking for in 192 kbps, it's on the actual album that was released in 2008 and i understand why it was replaced from the advance. this track alone makes the fucking album, check it:

V_C38crorOw

claaa7
02-07-2010, 05:47 AM
bump, come on and help a brother out. i got the CD but can't rip it and i need this shit for "claaa7's deluxe edition" of the LP lol.

Durag
02-07-2010, 12:18 PM
Aight man, i dont really be on here much anymore, but gimme a week and ill up it for ya. Best song on that album by far, beat is fuckin bannanas.

claaa7
02-07-2010, 12:36 PM
^ aight props. yeah whole EP is fucking flames, the original "Land of the Free" was the only weak link imo