PDA

View Full Version : i dont want to be a hater but i dont like Noreaga

Apocalypse
12-27-2009, 11:06 AM
and this just forces my opinion about him :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXvYZzXzyD0

cap
12-27-2009, 11:11 AM
i dont like him either. he's barely a rapper.

Apocalypse
12-27-2009, 11:14 AM
i dont like him either. he's barely a rapper.

he´s a hustler that uses rap to make money.

but not a good rapper.

fatboybrandon
12-27-2009, 11:29 AM
http://oldtothenew.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/freddie-foxxx.jpg

"I'm sick and tired of Nore and his Whut, Whut, Whut, write some rhymes nigga or give dis shit Up, Up, Up!" - Freddie Foxxx

I don't mind him as much as I used to. Back when Superthug was blowin up the airwaves here in NY, it seemed odd to hear someone rhyming the way he was and getting all that airplay. I had to get used to his style.

I think he needs to find a way to make himself entertaining as a street character to compensate for his low-skill level on the mic, I think Big Twin from Infamous Mobb is the same way but a better MC and personality than Nore.

I still sit and listen to that freestyle session with DMX him and Canibus, at least he tried to show skills on that, I don't mind him rhyming like that. If the idea of the song and production overall is good, I can listen to Nore, like Invincible or Bang Bang with Alchemist.

Apocalypse
12-27-2009, 11:36 AM
http://oldtothenew.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/freddie-foxxx.jpg

"I'm sick and tired of Nore and his Whut, Whut, Whut, write some rhymes nigga or give dis shit Up, Up, Up!" - Freddie Foxxx

I don't mind him as much as I used to. Back when Superthug was blowin up the airwaves here in NY, it seemed odd to hear someone rhyming the way he was and getting all that airplay. I had to get used to his style.

I think he needs to find a way to make himself entertaining as a street character to compensate for his low-skill level on the mic, I think Big Twin from Infamous Mobb is the same way but a better MC and personality than Nore.

I still sit and listen to that freestyle session with DMX him and Canibus, at least he tried to show skills on that, I don't mind him rhyming like that. If the idea of the song and production overall is good, I can listen to Nore, like Invincible or Bang Bang with Alchemist.

ahahah

i loved that Freddie Foxxx quote.

on the other side i like Big Twins, maybe because of the voice, and at least he isnt corny as Nore, Nore is mad corny.

fatboybrandon
12-27-2009, 12:21 PM
on the other side i like Big Twins, maybe because of the voice, and at least he isnt corny as Nore, Nore is mad corny.

Yeah, I think Big Twins is dope too, not corny at all. He's someone who makes up for what he doesn't have in skills with other good qualities as an MC, like presence, menacing voice & street character, which might be something Nore could improve on.

Anyone heard his Reggaeton music? I live in a Dominican community and still ain't heard it..

djskillz
12-27-2009, 01:55 PM
I can't stand Nore.

the silencer
12-27-2009, 02:51 PM
the NORE from "The War Report" who used to fuck with Tragedy and Mobb Deep and them was dope..

this dude is not....

TSA
12-27-2009, 03:01 PM
Nore is a fuckin loser.

ALCATRAZ
12-27-2009, 03:01 PM
"I gotta yell WHAT WHAT!! Cuz thug niggaz don't dance..."

aahhHHHAHAHAHaha NORE is the shit

"run laps around da english channel" LOL

he raps for the all the right reasons, he aint serious like most of these wannabe's, he just has fun on the track and does him ..thats why he had a nice lil run in the rap game

d52siwwckfg

TmAtKbvur4M

JNemuhIx7VI

There is a reason Nas fucked with NORE during the 96-99 era, he was nothin nice!!! Truly unorthodox style complimented with a voice with character and charisma!!!

Pq1F21qlvDw

I can understand why folks dont like him, but he's far from ass ...

Tecknowledgist
12-27-2009, 03:42 PM
he drops ill verses every now and then but i'm not a fan either.

it seems like every time he gets on a track with a top-tier MC it's overly obvious how he doesn't belong on the track. like when DMX and Canibus completely embarrassed him on that funk flex freestyle lol.

plus he just came shitty on that Shut Em Down Remix with Pun.

and the fantastic four song from dj clue's shit

"now what's symphony without me on it? IT AINT A SYMPHONY"

good one nore ya fuckin mongoloid

cap
12-27-2009, 04:03 PM
he drops ill verses every now and then but i'm not a fan either.

it seems like every time he gets on a track with a top-tier MC it's overly obvious how he doesn't belong on the track. like when DMX and Canibus completely embarrassed him on that funk flex freestyle lol.

plus he just came shitty on that Shut Em Down Remix with Pun.

and the fantastic four song from dj clue's shit

"now what's symphony without me on it? IT AINT A SYMPHONY"

good one nore ya fuckin mongoloid

lol dont forget he's like a hammer that you hold in your hands he make hits whahahaha he probably spent like a good 20 minutes of thinking on that one.

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-27-2009, 04:12 PM
Some of you are fucking idiots Nore is and was dope.

TmAtKbvur4M

and the La,La kuwait remix, he killed that.

You faggots only like your rappers predictable and clean cut. Nore's style was ill.

Pure haters.

And a joe budden fan cannot critisize any other rapper

Ever

Your taste is awful

cap
12-27-2009, 04:16 PM
Some of you are fucking idiots Nore is and was dope.

TmAtKbvur4M

and the La,La kuwait remix, he killed that.

You faggots only like your rappers predictable and clean cut. Nore's style was ill.

Pure haters.

And a joe budden fan cannot critisize any other rapper

Ever

Your taste is awful

how's the view from up there on my penis?

ALCATRAZ
12-27-2009, 04:22 PM
lol dont forget he's like a hammer that you hold in your hands he make hits whahahaha he probably spent like a good 20 minutes of thinking on that one.
its funny tho that u remember that line,and the realization of that alone is enuff 2 conclude that nores lyrics stick with you ... i remember that line too ... it was funny and clever, nothin 2 serious ... rap is about fun right

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-27-2009, 04:26 PM
anyone making this thread has never listened to war report and is prolly a youngster/euro spouting off as usual on the internet.

because it wasnt Pone who made that album a qb classic, thats for sure.

some of you are into hip hop for the wrong reasons.

Apocalypse
12-27-2009, 07:46 PM
anyone making this thread has never listened to war report and is prolly a youngster/euro spouting off as usual on the internet.

some of you are into hip hop for the wrong reasons.

if you are so hard core why are you on a fuckin wu tang forum instead being on the street or even making an album?

get a life nerd.

Stuwped
12-27-2009, 09:03 PM
What the fuck are you guys talking about. Noreaga is dope... who gives a shit about that one MSTRKRFT track...

go listen to L.A, L.A (kuwait mix marley marl) and then come back to me and say he ain't a good rapper

cap
12-27-2009, 09:07 PM
if you are so hard core why are you on a fuckin wu tang forum instead being on the street or even making an album?

get a life nerd.

lol, ghostlaced is the poster boy for no life having, internet gangsta, crooked teeth having, virgins... seriously get a life. and i mean SERIOUSLY.

zooruka
12-28-2009, 01:57 AM
yeah nore isn`t my favourite either...he was alright on invicible...but dude has absoloutly no flow what so ever.

peace be with you !

angry!
12-28-2009, 02:53 AM
you dont have to feel bad for not likin that bum ass nigga!!!!!

he popped off on war report under khadafis guidance 10 plus years ago, and hasnt come close to matching it since!!!!!!!

all that street wisdom went out the window soon as trag was out the picture!!!!!!

then the world got introduced to all kinds of garbage ass nore!!!!!!!!!

there was no flow, loud mouth, nore!!!!!!!!!

and fat, no flow, loud mouth, nore!!!!!!!

and fat, no flow, reggaton bullshit loud mouth, nore!!!!!!!

weak bars, obnoxious presence, bullshit delivery!!!!!!!! nigga is pretty much the epitome of a garbage emcee!!!!!!!! hes been trash for a solid decade, hes washed up like seaweed!!!!!!!!!

Cthulhu
12-28-2009, 03:14 AM

Yeah, it was Tragedy Khadafi that did it. He shows them both up on every track he appears. But Capone is better than Noreaga IMO.

Still, good roster of producers + Tragedy Khadafi as unofficial third member = why War Report is classic.

Cthulhu
12-28-2009, 03:21 AM
What the fuck are you guys talking about. Noreaga is dope... who gives a shit about that one MSTRKRFT track...

go listen to L.A, L.A (kuwait mix marley marl) and then come back to me and say he ain't a good rapper

That's really the only track on that album that he seems to step it up. I mean, he's ok throughout. He holds his own pretty well on "Bloody Money" and whatnot, but about midway through the album you realize almost all his verses he delivers in the same monotone. It really stands out on songs like "Driver's Seat" where Imam Thug's half-sung flow is a million times more interesting, "Stick You," where Tragedy's and Capone's flows fit the beat and have way better chemistry with each other, and "Parole Violators" where Tragedy drops all those "oh shit" lines (like he does on "L.A. L.A." too).

Apocalypse
12-28-2009, 07:44 AM
lol @ people thinking i dont know Noreaga on the War Report days, I had the album when it came out!

but as someone already said, he was only half good because he was under Tragedy guidance.

Nas only fucked with him because Nas was always seen as a mamma´s boy, so riding with a thug like Nore gave him more street cred, that was the only reason.

P-Noid Brown
12-28-2009, 09:45 AM
The main question is.... Who does???

Poetic Wun
12-28-2009, 04:38 PM
at times i think he came ill... then there were joints that weren't so hot... i think he stepped his game up more when he was featured but he isn't essential to me.

the lyrics to that Whut Whut song were lame but it was a "fun" type track regardless.