PDA

View Full Version : Why do dudes beg???

ZigZag
12-27-2009, 06:19 PM
like for real for real..keep it funky...why don't dudes be more manly? If a chick break it off with you...and u speak ur peace n she still dont give a chance why do some guys still beg the girl?? Then beg the dude the chick talkin to not to date the chick? I think that is obsession and disturbing and makes u look real weak...ima man about mines...if a chick feel she need to go im not gonna hold her...and im not gonna beg...real g's kno the deal...

u let a chick breathe give her space even ignore her...and she'll come to u...all that beggin shit is for pussy niggaz who can't get a new chick...so what do u guys think? Be honest....are u a real g and got mouthpiece to spit...or u a beggin fool who falls in love after a first date?

speak on it g'zzzz.

Prolifical ENG
12-27-2009, 06:32 PM
Nah I dont beg for pussy like Keith Sweat!

Speaking of that, ironically that might be why some dudes beg, they try to beg and be rnb-type smooth poetic about it but they just sound like a bitch.

EAGLE EYE
12-27-2009, 06:34 PM
^ nice feery

ilzPotent
12-27-2009, 06:44 PM
sooooo, Are you asking this cause you asked your girl to stay with you and you want insight to why you've stooped so low?

Inquiring minds wanna know...:{

YungSunny
12-27-2009, 06:59 PM
^Gets a cornucopia of phone calls from keith sweat niggas tryna make it last forever.

They want you to new jack swing on their nuts.

ilzPotent
12-27-2009, 07:04 PM
^^ is a long balled keith sweat nigga tryna make it last forever..

weird fetish, but I guess its impressive that I can tarzan swing on your long balls.

gmHf_1kqJc0

Queen Of Poetry
12-27-2009, 07:25 PM
Maybe duke realizes if f'ed up and let a good thing go.

I don't know, I shouldn't speak about relationship stuff since I ain't in one. Ha.

ZigZag
12-27-2009, 08:00 PM
sooooo, Are you asking this cause you asked your girl to stay with you and you want insight to why you've stooped so low?

Inquiring minds wanna know...:{

PEACE EARTH...NAH THE GOD DOESN'T HAVE A GF CUZ HE A PLAYA FROM THE HYMALAYAS

A8iwJkZuzuE

SIKE NA BUT ON SOME REAL SHIT THO LIKE NO MATTER IF I DEALING WITH A SINGLE WOMAN OR A TAKEN ONE (YEA I STEAL NIGGAZ WIFEYS HAHA) IT'S ALWAYS SOME BEGGIN ASS WEAK NIGGA LIKE BEGGIN THEY CHICK NO TO BE WITH ME OR EVEN WORST BEGGIN ME NOT TO BONE THEY CHICK...:$

SID
12-27-2009, 08:06 PM
I never beg.

I have no need to beg anyway i can pretty much draw any girl i see on road, not boasting but me and my lot are quite the pick up artists.

It's really easy once you understand the psychology behind females.

Men really really should not be in the begging position, thats the girls job after you kicked her arse out your yard.

Queen Of Poetry
12-27-2009, 08:07 PM
Nah I dont beg for pussy like Keith Sweat!

Speaking of that, ironically that might be why some dudes beg, they try to beg and be rnb-type smooth poetic about it but they just sound like a bitch.

Why u bustin on Keith? I liked Keith back in the day. Dudes used to promise to have sex for the entire A side of one of his tapes. Ha.

Prolifical ENG
12-27-2009, 08:14 PM
Why u bustin on Keith? I liked Keith back in the day. Dudes used to promise to have sex for the entire A side of one of his tapes. Ha.

Nah, I aint bustin Keith either....I got my new jack swing collection too. That line was used by Big L.....thought most on this thread would catch the reference:

yo i got slugs for snitches, no love for bitches
puttin thugs in ditches when my trigger finger itches
i got a rep that make police jet, known to get a priest sweat
i never beg for pussy like keith sweat
is Big L slow? hell no
Bitches get fucked on the roof when i aint got no hotel dough

Queen Of Poetry
12-27-2009, 08:19 PM
Nah, I aint bustin Keith either....I got my new jack swing collection too. That line was used by Big L.....thought most on this thread would catch the reference:

yo i got slugs for snitches, no love for bitches
puttin thugs in ditches when my trigger finger itches
i got a rep that make police jet, known to get a priest sweat
i never beg for pussy like keith sweat
is Big L slow? hell no
Bitches get fucked on the roof when i aint got no hotel dough

Oh nope sorry ain't get it. Ok I thought I was the only one who had Keith in my collection. Ha

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-27-2009, 08:33 PM
Queep, you wear a weave?

Queen Of Poetry
12-27-2009, 08:36 PM
Queep, you wear a weave?

Ugh. Why r u such an ass?

prof zooruka
12-27-2009, 09:06 PM
Ugh. Why r u such an ass?

Ive never begged a women to stay with me, but I don`t see the problem with puttin in a little work to save a relationship (I mean some girls even like it and come back to you if you put in some work)...Now that don`t mean become desperate and or obsessed, but just that little sumpin sumpin, to say to your women whats up namsayin.

Oh... I can`t stand that smooth rnb playa crap...makes me sick...just call me playa hata extrodinare.

Also I don`t care what all you fake G`s say (those niggaz who talk like they god`s gift to women)..everyone has experiance some sort of hurt by the opposite sex...and all who talk otherwise are just lying.

peace be with you !

ZigZag
12-27-2009, 09:20 PM
when its a relationship its r u still down? If not ...get the steppin!

prof zooruka
12-27-2009, 09:24 PM
when its a relationship its r u still down? If not ...get the steppin!

Man you can`t treat girls and relationships like a business deal, but at the same time you don`t have to act like your life depends on it either...find a happy medium.

real talk

peace be with you !

EAGLE EYE
12-27-2009, 09:28 PM
http://images.4chan.org/gif/src/1261958568564.gif
worth duh BEG

Queen Of Poetry
12-27-2009, 09:55 PM
Oh lawd. Why???

ZigZag
12-27-2009, 09:57 PM
man you can`t treat girls and relationships like a business deal, but at the same time you don`t have to act like your life depends on it either...find a happy medium.

Real talk

peace be with you !

nah the business deal is marriage...i swear ima get a lawyer and the same contract negotiator as lebron james

Queen Of Poetry
12-27-2009, 10:09 PM
Just don't get married. That's my feeling. Why get married? There's really no reason for it.

prof zooruka
12-27-2009, 10:15 PM
Just don't get married. That's my feeling. Why get married? There's really no reason for it.

because relationships outside of marriage is a sin !!!!!!!!!!

Man and women where men to marry and everything (sex, children ect...) was meant to be done within the confinds of marriage, and if you think about it that is how a society is built and sustained..,..otherwise there would be kaos and no social structure.

peace be with you !

ZigZag
12-27-2009, 10:24 PM
just don't get married. That's my feeling. Why get married? There's really no reason for it.

cuz in a marriage u learn now to work as a unit...

prof zooruka
12-27-2009, 10:29 PM

Thats right ... the bible says when you marry your wife you both become one.

peace be with you !

CHRONZ
12-28-2009, 02:13 AM
marriage is just another way for bitches to try and hold they man down nah mean.. FREEDOM!!! and fuck yall bitches !!!!!:picture::picture::picture:

CHRONZ
12-28-2009, 02:14 AM
Thats right ... the bible says when you marry your wife you both become one.

peace be with you !
naw you mean she becomes one, with everything YA got, specially YO money.

YungSunny
12-28-2009, 05:12 AM
Ima just put a ring on her to make her happy, but we're not doin that ceremony shit and go through all those documents. Hell nah. Real nigga radio.

JASPER
12-28-2009, 05:22 AM
The only time I get on my knees is when I pray to Allah. Or when my parents tell me to move out of their basement.

Mumm Ra
12-28-2009, 05:48 AM
ive never even been close to begging, but ive had a couple girls literally beg me to stay with and/or be with them.
but then again ive never been dumped, its always me kickin these floozies to the curb

Queen Of Poetry
12-28-2009, 07:08 AM

U need a piece of paper to do that? Why can't u just be in a relationship and still do the same?

Queen Of Poetry
12-28-2009, 09:28 AM
like for real for real..keep it funky...why don't dudes be more manly? If a chick break it off with you...and u speak ur peace n she still dont give a chance why do some guys still beg the girl?? Then beg the dude the chick talkin to not to date the chick? I think that is obsession and disturbing and makes u look real weak...ima man about mines...if a chick feel she need to go im not gonna hold her...and im not gonna beg...real g's kno the deal...

u let a chick breathe give her space even ignore her...and she'll come to u...all that beggin shit is for pussy niggaz who can't get a new chick...so what do u guys think? Be honest....are u a real g and got mouthpiece to spit...or u a beggin fool who falls in love after a first date?

speak on it g'zzzz.

Ha. Well now that I know what this is all about I think the reason is as I stated before. He realized that he let a good thing go and now regrets it. Ha.

But seriously I don't know why dudes do that. Women do it too but I guess it does make a man look weak if he does it.

CHRONZ
12-28-2009, 09:56 AM
its never weak to admit you are wrong or have made a bad choice.. BUT it is wrong to beg a bitch to stay!.. shit i'd admit i did it once a loooong time ago, but hey it taught me a great lesson back then.. 1 chance is what you bitches get, afterall yall aint worth it, if it didnt work out first time then thats it, forget the bad excuses..

1 more thing... aint nothing called "breaks"..
you call a "break" on me and i fuck someone else and move on.. life is too short for all that shit..

cap
12-28-2009, 10:03 AM
im not gonna read all these posts.

threadstarter is right, if you ignore the girl and dont bother her, talk about her or seek contact in any way with her its very likely that she'll at least contact you and then you take it from there...

SHRAP
12-28-2009, 10:36 AM
PEACE EARTH...NAH THE GOD DOESN'T HAVE A GF CUZ HE A PLAYA FROM THE HYMALAYAS

A8iwJkZuzuE

SIKE NA BUT ON SOME REAL SHIT THO LIKE NO MATTER IF I DEALING WITH A SINGLE WOMAN OR A TAKEN ONE (YEA I STEAL NIGGAZ WIFEYS HAHA) IT'S ALWAYS SOME BEGGIN ASS WEAK NIGGA LIKE BEGGIN THEY CHICK NO TO BE WITH ME OR EVEN WORST BEGGIN ME NOT TO BONE THEY CHICK...:$

iCa-NgkAxi4

Queen Of Poetry
12-28-2009, 10:48 AM
Shrap is crazy!!!!! I love him!

ZigZag
12-28-2009, 08:37 PM
U need a piece of paper to do that? Why can't u just be in a relationship and still do the same?

cuz its official tissue and if u try to leave i can have my lawyer take half ur shit haha

Queen Of Poetry
12-28-2009, 08:45 PM
cuz its official tissue and if u try to leave i can have my lawyer take half ur shit haha

Ha. Half of what? My clothes, shoes? I doubt they'll fit u but whatever. You take my kids every other weekend so I can party with what my lawyer gets from u. Spousal support is a sweet thing.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-28-2009, 08:51 PM
hahaha..hell yea Shaniqua (QOP).....get him!!!

Queen Of Poetry
12-28-2009, 08:55 PM
I will get him for spousal support, child support, spa treatments monthly for the stress he has caused me and clothing allowance so I look good while looking for my next victim. Ha.

ZigZag
12-28-2009, 10:27 PM
lol i would quit my job b4 the divorce and federline u....

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
12-29-2009, 03:22 AM
my ex fiance begged me to stay with him once, that was the night i found out he cheated on me.

Queen Of Poetry
12-29-2009, 05:31 AM
lol i would quit my job b4 the divorce and federline u....

And leave me and my kids homeless and hungry? That's horrible.

Queen Of Poetry
12-29-2009, 07:23 AM
my ex fiance begged me to stay with him once, that was the night i found out he cheated on me.

See men if u realize the mistake u r making before u have sex with someone else u would save urself from the beggin part.