PDA

View Full Version : 10 years ago around this time, I went crazy...

diggy
12-28-2009, 04:15 AM
I was thinking about it - how some numbers seem to constantly show up in my life.

I went crazy. The year -1999. Actually, it started around this time in 1998 but manifested into madness in 1999. Something that occurs in sci-fi movies, but was real life.

Visions, hallucinations, paranoia, monsters, snakes, darkness etc.

No pill could alleviate the anxiety and paranoia and visions from coming tru, and they did come true.

I was metaphysically murdered in about April or May of 1999. Some people I don't know ran after me, some held me down, while one guy ran toward me, jumped in the air, and stomped me in my chest.

I wasn't the same after that. I forgot myself. A man with amnesia - no history, just lost.

It seems like I'm 4 years behind, cuz that's the number that keeps on showing up. Also, 9 and 10.

I felt I had to do something I did not want to do, but I was cornered.

Huggasaurus Sex
12-28-2009, 04:34 AM
keep poasting guy

Shogah
12-28-2009, 04:46 AM
i'll nominate you for masta killa award if that would help

food for thought
12-28-2009, 08:35 AM
damn

strange shit to say the oleast

BGS
12-28-2009, 02:30 PM
wtf?!?

diggy
12-28-2009, 02:40 PM
It started even before that in retrospect.

At the age of 7 - I saw something unexplainable. A devil? I don't know, but I saw something that spied on me for a split second.

hallucinations at 13 - it was like everything around me got cloudy,
then like a screen on the wall became apparent, more like a portal that I could see thru. I saw fire and 2 or 3 skeleton heads burning in it.

Some more strange stuff at 14 and 15 - voices from above me at school one day - it was not from a human cuz it was after school hrs when most people left. It wasn't the intercom either, cuz they don't use them at that time. It wasn't a male voice and not a female voice. It was a whisper. I'm not sure what it was, but it told me to do something and I did not listen; I did the opposite.

SID
12-28-2009, 03:29 PM
Erm, that was pretty heavy...

Olive Oil Goombah
12-28-2009, 03:33 PM
i always knew diggy had serious mental problems...

and the kids at school beat him up for it.

Sad, sad story

SID
12-28-2009, 07:42 PM
Nicky is ruthless.

EAGLE EYE
12-28-2009, 07:56 PM
80's crack babies growing up.

Hey diddle diddle, the cat and the fiddle,
The cow jumped over the moon,
The little dog laughed to see such sport,
And the pyrex dish ran away with the spoon.

http://www.blogcdn.com/newsbloggers.aol.com/media/2007/06/potd-crack-cocaine-400jc062007.jpg

http://www.yesyesyall.org/images/484.jpg

Longbongcilvaringz
12-28-2009, 08:03 PM
OK, i'm not like joking around or anything, and i understand most people who post in KTL dismiss mental health as some kind of mind control facility.

But seriously, you should seek medical assistance if you're still experiencing shit like that.

The proportion of people who experience mental illness during their lives is far greater than most people think, 1 in 10 roughly.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-28-2009, 08:05 PM
its no surprise.....no surprise at all.

Longbongcilvaringz
12-28-2009, 08:21 PM
It's not, most of those who regularly post in KTL probably are experiencing or have experienced similar.

It's not an insult, but the paranoia they express towards figures of authority, most likely pervades other areas of their lives.

Diggy seems pretty level headed now though, so maybe he's already dealt with most of his issues.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-28-2009, 08:36 PM
word brother, word

EAGLE EYE
12-28-2009, 08:44 PM
OK, i'm not like joking around or anything, and i understand most people who post in KTL dismiss mental health as some kind of mind control facility.

But seriously, you should seek medical assistance if you're still experiencing shit like that.

The proportion of people who experience mental illness during their lives is far greater than most people think, 1 in 10 roughly.

I agree with this statement.

But I also believe society will be burdened with 80's crack babies. Most often in places like the Bay Area or Queens.

Alcatraz is a prime example. He lived off crack and makaveli in the womb.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-28-2009, 08:46 PM
accuracy is high in this thread

diggy
12-28-2009, 08:51 PM
Sean, I appreciate the concern. Most of what I've experienced is in the past. The only strange thing is sometimes I have visions in my sleep that materialize.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-28-2009, 08:52 PM
diggy you never formally thanked me for repping you out of pity

diggy
12-28-2009, 08:54 PM
Thnx 4 da rep, but I don't appreciate the comment.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-28-2009, 08:59 PM
of course not cuz your a paranoid schitzo

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-28-2009, 09:00 PM
Its funny how often mental 'illness' descriptions often match those of bad trips on certain psychedelic drugs. In the same way alien abduction stories and near death and outer body experiences often are similar to the effects of smoking DMT.

Yet after the Timothy Leary and the 60's hippie movement, the government, even though 100's of psychaiatric studies at the time on mental illness using LSD were proving to be highly interesting, made all hallucinogens scedule 1 illegal, because they were scared of the hippies, and their anti war, enviromental, anti religious philosphies.

All psychological research using psychadelic substance immediately ceased. Right through to this day. Apart from MKULTRA.

Stuwped
12-28-2009, 09:19 PM
I was thinking about it - how some numbers seem to constantly show up in my life.

I went crazy. The year -1999. Actually, it started around this time in 1998 but manifested into madness in 1999. Something that occurs in sci-fi movies, but was real life.

Visions, hallucinations, paranoia, monsters, snakes, darkness etc.

No pill could alleviate the anxiety and paranoia and visions from coming tru, and they did come true.

I was metaphysically murdered in about April or May of 1999. Some people I don't know ran after me, some held me down, while one guy ran toward me, jumped in the air, and stomped me in my chest.

I wasn't the same after that. I forgot myself. A man with amnesia - no history, just lost.

It seems like I'm 4 years behind, cuz that's the number that keeps on showing up. Also, 9 and 10.

I felt I had to do something I did not want to do, but I was cornered.

you're fucked up

food for thought
12-28-2009, 09:23 PM
studies have shown schizophrenics and shamans have similar, if not the same, experiences.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-28-2009, 09:26 PM
ok, so shamans are just schizophrenics

diggy
12-28-2009, 09:42 PM
That's what I heard too, food.

When I was held down and stomped in the chest, it wasn't actual, but a vision that indicated a change of being that came true.

I was metaphysically murdered - the old me no longer exists. I am different. Like a caterpillar that changed into a butterfly, I am much better now.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-28-2009, 11:13 PM
so dramatic

djskillz
12-28-2009, 11:41 PM
That's what I heard too, food.

When I was held down and stomped in the chest, it wasn't actual, but a vision that indicated a change of being that came true.

I was metaphysically murdered - the old me no longer exists. I am different. Like a caterpillar that changed into a butterfly, I am much better now.

I feel you on that aspect. I can relate to that.