PDA

View Full Version : Grafitti Tagger gets 8 years in Jail, no chance of early release

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-28-2009, 09:05 AM
X6LY-clVpQE

but come on 8 years?

woooowww. medieval laws. its a sign of the society you live in when the laws are so repressive.

food for thought
12-28-2009, 09:39 AM
in my college town,

i guess some cat go senteced last week, to 2 YEARS for tagging.

smh

the word is the town is clamping down on gangs and other shit.

i guess some ex-cops brother or some shit got burned alive a few weeks ago.

so its been on ever since.

i heard theyre giving ppl 1 year for public intoxication,

and some other outrageous shit.

fucking justice system.

how about some after school programs for the kids? piece of shit country.

Stuwped
12-28-2009, 10:03 AM
that's fucking ridiculous

SWAMP WATER
12-28-2009, 10:27 AM
I didnt look at the video.What city is all this bullshit going on in?

SWAMP WATER
12-28-2009, 10:29 AM
in my college town,

i guess some cat go senteced last week, to 2 YEARS for tagging.

smh

the word is the town is clamping down on gangs and other shit.

i guess some ex-cops brother or some shit got burned alive a few weeks ago.

so its been on ever since.

i heard theyre giving ppl 1 year for public intoxication,

and some other outrageous shit.

fucking justice system.

how about some after school programs for the kids? piece of shit country.

What town?

food for thought
12-28-2009, 11:15 AM
Pueblo, Colorado.

Colroado is madd progressive too.

except for Pueblo apparently.

CO decriminialised weed in Denver up to an OZ for 21 and overs

we got medical marijuana, madd dispensaries and shit all over the state too

RALPH WIGGUM
12-28-2009, 11:53 AM
Gawddamn! 8 years! Thats so crazy, thats like as much as you get for murder in France shit

DRUNKENARTS
12-28-2009, 12:16 PM
thats fuckin crazy no chance of early release aswell

Art Vandelay
12-28-2009, 12:31 PM
that's what happens when you destroy public property. good for him.

SID
12-28-2009, 12:36 PM
^Was that statement serious?

Olive Oil Goombah
12-28-2009, 01:12 PM
8 years is very excessive, but I'm not against someone going to jail for graffiti tagging especially if it is gang related.

And if gangs are burning people alive, than its obviously a serious problem.

No surprise tho that the people here instently jump to the defense of criminals and murderes.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-28-2009, 01:16 PM
plus them Mexicans dont fuck around like the white man that everyone on this site seems to hate so much.

you shines and coloreds dont kno how good you have it with whitey. See Crow Magnums IGBO thread

SID
12-28-2009, 01:17 PM
Well its debatable classing street art as a criminal offense.

I mean by that logic prehistoric art is a criminal offense right?

http://i45.tinypic.com/5jxm45.jpg

Art Vandelay
12-28-2009, 01:21 PM
Well its debatable classing street art as a criminal offense.

so then you wouldn't mind if i came to your parents house where you live and spray painted the fuck out of it?

SID
12-28-2009, 01:24 PM
That's not street art, that's just straight up vandalism.

Art Vandelay
12-28-2009, 01:33 PM
That's not street art, that's just straight up vandalism.

i just watched the video. did you watch it sid?? that's exactly what he did. he spray painted people's private businesses!

beautifulrock
12-28-2009, 01:54 PM
I don't know what the general worth of a person behind bars is these days (used to be $10 a day to pay off expenditures) but at $7000 damage this kid is seriously getting the shaft. He should have gotten at the very most 2 years, that judge is insane.

Prolifical ENG
12-28-2009, 02:14 PM
Vandalizing that much private property, $7000 worth should have gotten him some heavy community service. If minimum wage there is $8, he should do community service for $4 an hour. Thats 1750 hours of community service. I guess service for 2 years is fair....thats 17 hours a week community service.

SID
12-28-2009, 02:55 PM
i just watched the video. did you watch it sid?? that's exactly what he did. he spray painted people's private businesses!

No. No i didn't.

http://i48.tinypic.com/efhppg.gif

Anyway it depends on what kind of business he tagged, he prolly got made redundant or something....

Basically 8 years is too much, that's some fascist shit.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-28-2009, 03:06 PM
why is it some 'fascist' shit....the fuckin communists had gulags and used to banish people to siberia.

and this is neither.

just some dumbass who likes to deface private and public property and is paying the price.

graffiti serves no purpose.

Get a fucking permit if you want to do graffiti art or do it on your own property

HANZO
12-28-2009, 03:10 PM
8 years is far too much, community service seemed more reasonable. i kno someone who committed murder, got 11 years but got out in 6. crazy shit.

theres some dope street art in Islington North London done by some mysterious artist. cause its actually art they dnt paint over it.

SID
12-28-2009, 03:20 PM
why is it some 'fascist' shit....the fuckin communists had gulags and used to banish people to siberia.

and this is neither.

just some dumbass who likes to deface private and public property and is paying the price.

graffiti serves no purpose.

Get a fucking permit if you want to do graffiti art or do it on your own property

I don't get it.

You are obviously a veteran Wu tang fan, what do they rap about? cocaine, shooting niggaz shinbones and dead 2 year olds with a love daddy t shirt on the top of the steps yet you come up with this statement...

"some dumbass who likes to deface private and public property and is paying the price".

http://i49.tinypic.com/99mc7d.jpg

Olive Oil Goombah
12-28-2009, 03:30 PM
I don't get it.

You are obviously a veteran Wu tang fan, what do they rap about? cocaine, shooting niggaz shinbones and dead 2 year olds with a love daddy t shirt on the top of the steps yet you come up with this statement...

"some dumbass who likes to deface private and public property and is paying the price".

I dont understand people who listen o the music of someone else and feel the need to have to imitate them.

I love mob movies, but does that mean i want to rip people off, kill people and extort everyone?

If Ghostface goes to jail for selling coke, murder etc., well then, he's going to jail and i could care less. i dont kno him personally.

This kids sentence was extreme, but its on him for being an idiot too.

and im not, nor have i ever been 'WUTANG'......i dont base my existence off of a fucking rap group from Staten Island....

only weak-minded pussies would do something like that.

SID
12-28-2009, 03:36 PM
You have been a prominent member of the official wu tang clan forum since 2007 dude.

It just seems strange that you can listen to the grimey gutter music of wu tang without getting offended or thinking raekwon should have gone to jail for cooking cocaine and fucking up peoples minds.

I find it really strange, i mean you said the graffiti artist deserved what he got then you go listen to pyrex vision....

http://i49.tinypic.com/33fbwck.jpg

Olive Oil Goombah
12-28-2009, 03:40 PM
because I dont take everything they say at face value.

If they get caught, they get caught, if not, then hey, good for them.

Its not like i have never broken a law.

BUT if you want me to sit here and feel sorry for this kid, its not going to happen.

Because basically I think tagging is stupid. He's not even doing it for profit.

Plus i dont come here for wutang....wutang is music to me nothing else. just like Pink floyd, the drifters etc.

If you have to be Wu-tang to listen to wu-tang, that i guess thats your thing, but its not mine.

Surreptitious
12-28-2009, 03:42 PM
that is a little over the top is you ask me

damn that sucks,

gotta be smarter if you wanna act harder

Olive Oil Goombah
12-28-2009, 03:46 PM
the sentence is extreme. but i wonder if he had affiliation with the gang, what his priors were etc.

SID
12-28-2009, 03:59 PM
If you have to be Wu-tang to listen to wu-tang, that i guess thats your thing, but its not mine.

Nah not at all. i cant be "wu tang" because i don't come from Staten and i'm not affiliated with the Wu.

I would have thought people who listen to wu tang have an appreciation for their street shit because they went through something on road or whatever and understand where there coming from.

I dissaprove of nerds listening to gutter music.

It's like a safer way of mixing with "gangstaz" and cooking cocaine with rae without getting shanked in the liver for their lack of swagger.

I dissaprove of this level.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-28-2009, 04:07 PM
well when the rappers themselves are the ones who are full of the most shit it only goes to show what a sham hip hop is at its roots

Art Vandelay
12-28-2009, 04:27 PM
I dissaprove of nerds listening to gutter music.

me too. especially this one...

ciPRyDqxhG0

SID
12-28-2009, 04:46 PM
Dude that comment wasn't directed at you, why you catching feelings?

for some reason, i've noticed that last week there were over 1,200 active members. now we are down to 1,185. how did we lose so many people at wu-corp in 1 week? how long do you have to go without signing in or posting where you are no longer considered an active member?

OK...I get it now.....

http://i49.tinypic.com/33fbwck.jpg

food for thought
12-28-2009, 05:03 PM
the back and forth between SID and nicky"the worthless wu corp poster"tooch is amusing.

it is common knowledge that the doochebag "nicky" shouldnt be listening to any hip hop let alone Wu tang.

its like me listening to bill ray cyrus and posting on his forum.

pathetic.

and not only does he support 8 years prison time for graffiti,

the fag also supports racial profiling and got furiously angry with me one day for saying people in london should stop profiling muslims lol.

haha remember that nicky?

lol dude was furious.

what a fag.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
12-28-2009, 05:20 PM
lol in the UK you get less than that for killing somone while speeding in a car accident

makes sence

EAGLE EYE
12-28-2009, 05:55 PM
The sentence is extreme. It should be more 'community service oriented' OR graffiti should just be frowned upon in general like masturbating on an airplane.

I can see where Nick is coming from to a certain extent. Some of the crack babies on this forum just automatically assume because they live a hiphop lifestyle and wish wutang was their fathers, then it gives them the green light to imitate anything their choice of music/philosophy/etc promotes.

Then on the contrary the mush brains need to realize that NOT EVERYONE IN THE WORLD appreciates this genre of music or even ART (in general). Yes there are people on this planet who don't appreciate ART.

I'm pretty sure some you wouldn't appreciate it if a bunch of Kenny Chesney fans road their horses onto your block and started shooting targets or left "chew" and "sunflower" seed remains all over your stoop.

Why am I explaining this? And where are the rules on the forum that say you aren't alowed to take the music at face value just to poast? Some of you listen to electronica here; does that mean you have to drop E, go to raves and get overly gay with strangers?

SID
12-28-2009, 06:03 PM
I can see where Nick is coming from to a certain extent. Some of the crack babies on this forum just automatically assume because they live a hiphop lifestyle and wish wutang was their fathers, then it gives them the green light to imitate anything their choice of music/philosophy/etc promotes.

Then on the contrary thes mush brains need to realize that NOT EVERYONE IN THE WORLD appreciates this genre of music or even ART (in general). Yes there are people on this planet to don't appreciate ART in any form.

I'm pretty sure some you wouldn't appreciate it if a bunch of Kenny Chesney fans road their horses onto your block and started shooting targets or left "chew" and "sunflower" seed remains all over your stoop.

Why am I explaining this? And where are the rules on the forum that say you aren't alowed to take the music at face value just to poast? Some of you listen to electronica here; does that mean you have to drop E, go to raves and get overly gay with strangers?

The point i was making is how can you listen and enjoy the criminally inspired music of wu tang while you think a harmless graffiti artist getting 8 years in prison "got what he deserved".

It's double standards, hypocrisy and fakeness brewed in a cauldren and dried in a airing cupboard...

I dont know what kind electronica you got in Maine dude...

EAGLE EYE
12-28-2009, 06:08 PM
The point i was making is how can you listen and enjoy the criminally inspired music of wu tang while you think a harmless graffiti artist getting 8 years in prison "got what he deserved".

It's double standards, hypocrisy and fakeness brewed in a cauldren and dried in a airing cupboard...

I dont know what kind electronica you got in Maine dude...

lol

I don't agree with thee "he got what he deserved" statement, because that sentence is a huge waste of tax payer money. If the judge wasn't a total douche, they would've gotten creative and made the guy write an essay about:

"How can graffiti coexist with the surrounding environment with out totally pissing off people who don't understand it" Force the so called offender to use their brain and create some kind of proposal or solution.

SID
12-28-2009, 06:11 PM
It really depends what kind of graffiti he sprayed.

Ok i guess i'm going to have to watch the video now.

EAGLE EYE
12-28-2009, 06:17 PM
AahhahaaHaHAHaHAHah I watched the video.

This had to have taken place in a whoight, rural, old school small town. That female judge and her shriveled up uterus HATES her job, loud rap music, and knee-gro expressionisms.

Art Vandelay
12-28-2009, 06:19 PM

so anybody that is a fan of michael jackson's has to support pedophiles.

anybody that is a fan of queen has to want to suck another man's dick and get fucked in the ass

anybody that is a fan of michael vick must love to kill and torture pit pulls.

anybody that likes oj simpson in the naked gun must support wife murderers

anybody that is a fan of skampoe must over eat

food for thought
12-28-2009, 06:20 PM
heres a story about the kid in my city Pueblo, CO

lol @ graffiti rampage

Pueblo graffiti rampage brings jail time, hefty fines, public service

Read more: http://www.denverpost.com/recommended/ci_13784900#ixzz0b23VSkiJ

A man who went on a graffiti-painting rampage in Pueblo was sentenced Thursday to two years in jail.

Jared Calderon, 18, pleaded guilty in Pueblo Municipal Court following a two-month investigation.

During a search of Calderon's home, the Pueblo Police Department's gang unit said it found evidence linking him to at least 20 graffiti incidents in the city.

Calderon was fined $500 for each of 20 offenses, totaling $10,000. He was ordered to serve 500 hours of community service and make a $2,000 donation to Pueblo's graffiti-removal program. Howard Pankratz, The Denver Post

Read more: http://www.denverpost.com/recommended/ci_13784900#ixzz0b23MBdRT

he hsould have jsut used the designated graffiti section of the city

lol its true , check us out

Pueblo, Colorado is world-renowned for its public mural project along the cement river canals that divide the city,

Pueblo Mural Holds Record for Longest Painting

A community’s artwork usually is found hanging on walls. In Pueblo‚ the most visible artwork is a wall.

The Arkansas River levee is the canvas for the Pueblo Levee Mural Project‚ a 3-mile-long piece of artwork that holds the Guinness Book of World Records’ distinction as being the world’s largest continuous painting. Not bad for some*thing that began 30 years ago as isolated graffiti and was not exactly embraced by the community at large.

The mural got its start when a group of CSU-Pueblo students painted the graffiti-like artwork‚ but soon other artists got on board and different areas of the wall began to brighten up with individual visions. Over time‚ the pieces have merged together‚ making the levee a continuous tapestry of shapes‚ colors and images.

For Cynthia Ramu‚ coordinator of the project‚ it was love at first sight and enjoyable work ever since.

“I knew of the levee and in 1987 hooked up with the people working on it then so I could do my own mural‚” Ramu says. “But I have a fear of heights‚ so I took it not only as an artistic project but also a giant challenge just to get over that fear and up on that wall.”

Ramu and countless others have conquered that fear‚ and the ever-expanding levee has become a draw for artists from all over. The individual paintings feature a wide variety of subjects and showcase myriad styles‚ making any segment of the wall itself an education in art and culture‚ as well as a piece of regional history.

“In 1991‚ I was given a grant to do a history of CF&I Steelworks‚ which was 120 feet long by 65 feet tall‚” Ramu says. “When it was finished‚ a lot of retired steelworkers came to the dedication and were so grateful they weren’t forgotten.”

That piece merged Ramu’s interest in history with her art‚ two things she continues to integrate with her work on the wall. Recently she has been working with at-risk young women to create a piece of the wall dedicated to the history of women.

“They were afraid of the wall at first‚ but by the second day it was a challenge for them‚” Ramu says. “And they get powerful when they get on the wall. They touch it‚ and they become very determined. I saw a lot of growth with these girls during this project.”

In addition to being striking public art‚ the mural also is educational. Many schools bring students out to study the artwork and to work on areas that need repair. It’s community involvement like this that will keep the project going long after every inch has been covered.

“When people are working in one spot‚ another is fading or deteriorating‚” Ramu says. “The wall is 3.5 miles long‚ and we’ve only covered 1.5 miles of consecutive space. There’s a lot to fill in‚ and right now we’re trying to break another record by adding another 55‚000 feet of art.”

Story by Joe Morris
Photo by Antony Boshier

you can see the shit driving by the city and shit

my homeboy told me somebody tagged a large Wu tang symbol on there too

Colroado Hip Hop is watsup baby

holla at me.

ima try to find pictures

food for thought
12-28-2009, 06:23 PM
http://i394.photobucket.com/albums/pp25/josseppie/IMG_1200.jpg

EAGLE EYE
12-28-2009, 06:23 PM
heres a story about the kid in my city Pueblo, CO

lol @ graffiti rampage

he hsould have jsut used the designated graffiti section of the city

lol its true , check us out

you can see the shit driving by the city and shit

my homeboy told me somebody tagged a large Wu tang symbol on there too

Colroado Hip Hop is watsup baby

holla at me.

ima try to find pictures

I may be visiting Denver soon. What are good places to drink in Denver, preferably near the Broncos stadium?

SID
12-28-2009, 06:24 PM
This had to have taken place in a whoight, rural, old school small town. That female judge and her shriveled up uterus HATES her job, loud rap music, and knee-gro expressionisms.
[/SIZE]

I was going to post that she needs to get raped but i didn't, but i just did so i should have just posted it before i guess.

Yeah what you said basically.

food for thought
12-28-2009, 06:26 PM
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1031/842715334_9c918facaf.jpg?v=0

SID
12-28-2009, 06:29 PM
so anybody that is a fan of michael jackson's has to support pedophiles.

anybody that is a fan of queen has to want to suck another man's dick and get fucked in the ass

anybody that is a fan of michael vick must love to kill and torture pit pulls.

anybody that likes oj simpson in the naked gun must support wife murderers

anybody that is a fan of skampoe must over eat

OK your just mixing humour with realness now...

Its like i just painted a vivid da vinci then you come and throw paint on my art like Nicholson in the original batman.

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-28-2009, 06:42 PM
http://i394.photobucket.com/albums/pp25/josseppie/IMG_1200.jpg

Thats real dope actually. I wish more cities embraced graf, they would be much nicer places to live.

The other city I know thats embraced graf is Amsterdam. And along Venice beach.

Art Vandelay
12-28-2009, 06:47 PM
Its like i just painted a vivid da vinci then you come and throw paint on my art like Nicholson in the original batman.

or it's like i put up a brand new beautiful building and you come by and spray paint your name all over the fucking thing

SID
12-28-2009, 07:00 PM
http://i49.tinypic.com/2iks4ls.jpg

Olive Oil Goombah
12-28-2009, 08:03 PM
basically what you have hear is a bunch of A-rabs and euro's and spanish douchebags from the suburbs trying to imitate a New York fad.

Benny Tek is the worst.

If you want to listen to Billly Ray cyrus cuz you like his music you can....nothing is stopping you besides you being embarassed when your black friends find out you love country music.

Prolifical ENG
12-28-2009, 08:18 PM

Beautiful port with some happy paintings. This is the concern:

http://www.mythicjourneys.org/images/gang_graffiti.jpg

^^^^People dont want that on their building.

ALCATRAZ
12-28-2009, 08:21 PM
fuck colorado, fuck old woman judges who haven't had any dick in ages so they're angry at the world, fuck 8 years thats fuckin REEtarded ... im bombin 2nite thats 4sho

SID
12-28-2009, 08:25 PM
basically what you have hear is a bunch of A-rabs and euro's and spanish douchebags from the suburbs trying to imitate a New York fad.

You lost your argument ages ago.

You could have done better then that.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-28-2009, 08:31 PM
i wasnt trying to win.

just give my take.

graffiti mostlly sucks cock and it ruins public buildings because little nerds like Bart alcatraz tag shit like this

http://missionmission.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/dick-tater.jpg

SID
12-28-2009, 08:33 PM
haha

Mumm Ra
12-28-2009, 08:46 PM
why not just order the kid to fix up all the graffiti tags he did + some extra
its crazy who they allow people to be "judges"

EAGLE EYE
12-28-2009, 08:47 PM
i wasnt trying to win.

just give my take.

graffiti mostlly sucks cock and it ruins public buildings because little nerds like Bart alcatraz tag shit like this

http://missionmission.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/dick-tater.jpg

Hahahaha I heard this is the only food Nebraskan's can get with WIC checks.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-28-2009, 08:50 PM
why not just order the kid to fix up all the graffiti tags he did + some extra
its crazy who they allow people to be "judges"

its called making an example of someone.

i guarantee graffiti goes down in pueblo, CO

it just sucks to be that kid

food for thought
12-28-2009, 08:51 PM
or it's like i put up a brand new beautiful building and you come by and spray paint your name...

haha brand new beatiful building

Mumm Ra
12-28-2009, 08:59 PM
i think all judges should be required to spend a few days in jail as a requirement so they know exactly what they're doing

Olive Oil Goombah
12-28-2009, 09:00 PM
i think its good you will never be in charge of any policymaking

Mumm Ra
12-28-2009, 09:01 PM
i think its good you will never be in charge of any policymaking

Mumm Ra
12-28-2009, 09:04 PM
nicky would lock up anybody with a different skin pigmentation of his own just for looking at him wrongly
or any white kid who was known to associate with them

Olive Oil Goombah
12-28-2009, 09:06 PM
good one

Stuwped
12-28-2009, 09:15 PM
i think all judges should be required to spend a few days in jail as a requirement so they know exactly what they're doing

i agree with this statement

RALPH WIGGUM
12-29-2009, 09:40 AM
8 years is unbelievable, nobody can agree with that. 7000$? wow he can just pay that shit back in a year or so, but come on that judge sent a kid to jail for 8 fuking years, with no chance of early release. Hes gonna come out being 8 years older, jobless, having spent a third of his life with rapists and murderers. Cause he painted on some houses. That judge has no idea what she did to him, and if she does she's a fascist bitch. Either way she shouldn't be judging anybody.
I don't think NIckytooch really thinks that kid got what he deserved, he just know most of the people here are gonna say its ridiculous and he wouldn't wanna agree with them, cause he'd rather be considered a fascist than a "self-hatin wigger".

IrOnMaN
12-29-2009, 10:26 AM
I know what I'm about to say is harsh but I HOPE that Judge gets hers. I'm dead serious.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-29-2009, 10:31 AM
ive said many times its an extreme sentence.

he should have gotten 6 months.

check two
12-29-2009, 10:40 AM
If it's gang affiliated, throw the book at that sheep, nobody cares.

SID
12-29-2009, 10:43 AM
The book should be thrown at Raekwon as well right?

I mean he was gang affiliated and publicly announced he lounged on a roof "looking for the next man to shoot"

Throw the book at him though.

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-29-2009, 10:44 AM
I know what I'm about to say is harsh but I HOPE that Judge gets hers. I'm dead serious.

AHAHAHAHHAHhahaahhahahh! !!!!!!!

RALPH WIGGUM
12-29-2009, 10:47 AM
ive said many times its an extreme sentence.

he should have gotten 6 months.

Well in that case you shouldn't have said that he got what he deserved, kinda confusing.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-29-2009, 12:28 PM
he was being made an example of...harsh sentence, yes, but if he was spraying the graffiti of the gang responsible for burning a person alive, than yes, he did get what he deserved.

And if Raekwon was ever caught it would only increase his sales. Because being a piece of shit is what HIP HOP is all about.

food for thought
12-29-2009, 12:30 PM
hahahahahahahahahahha Tectrus Fagoa is such a lil hoe

LyriCipher
12-29-2009, 12:42 PM
me too. especially this one...

ciPRyDqxhG0

ahahahaha this dude sounds like a fuckin retard tryna sound jamaican or some shit 'yumsayin' 'you aint got no rhymin abilities' ahahaha this video is representing about 85% of the posters on here from europe postin american slang and droppin wu vocab but you sound like a straight idiot trying so hard..was that a Jackass shirt? haha and i love the shades dude you look hardcore..i thought i heard ya mumz calling you for tea in the background too haha

Olive Oil Goombah
12-29-2009, 12:45 PM
u got an arab with an english accent trying to use black american New York east coast slang, dressed like a wannabe black west coast early 90's crip.

With a redneck trash t-shirt.

diversity at its finest

Art Vandelay
12-29-2009, 12:48 PM
that's a sweet TV he got in the back. is that a plasma, lcd, or led?

Olive Oil Goombah
12-29-2009, 12:49 PM
hahaha.....i will say this, the last minute is pure gold

RALPH WIGGUM
12-29-2009, 12:52 PM
he was being made an example of...harsh sentence, yes, but if he was spraying the graffiti of the gang responsible for burning a person alive, than yes, he did get what he deserved.

Yeah thats a different situation, I guess we don't know enough, but even if its gang related, 8 years is harsh.
But yeah, I see your point.

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-29-2009, 12:54 PM
AHAHahahaa have you noticed how often nerdy white Americanwiggers get randomly butt hurt and angry at European wiggers for being European, yet their favorite rappers that they idolise have nothing but pure love for European fans and Europe in general, and when they come back from tour usually say they want to go and buy a house out there soon.

Styles P in London

4jrQEuMGi0s

They get nothing but love from the hood over here, more than they get in america.

LyriCipher
12-29-2009, 12:57 PM
^^ thats because euro's ride dick more then americans when it comes to black american hip hop artists

Art Vandelay
12-29-2009, 01:01 PM
AHAHahahaa have you noticed how often nerdy white Americanwiggers get randomly butt hurt and angry at European wiggers for being European, yet their favorite rappers that they idolise have nothing but pure love for European fans and Europe in general.

this kills lacey because he has a tremendous knowledge of hip-hop from listening to it and reading the source magazine and he wants this to translate into street cred, but it doesn't.

he claims he is from the roughest neighberhood in englad? yikes. that's like going to the toughest school in bel air. he came to new york once, visited time square and then talked shit on nyc for not being so tough.

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-29-2009, 01:01 PM
maybe they do, maybe they dont.

I dont think you could say that though when the whole Dipset got their chains snatched their first time in London. Or when they were throwing bottles all over lil wayne at his own show, because he wasnt doing enough music.

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-29-2009, 01:02 PM
he claims he is from the roughest neighberhood in englad? yikes. that's like going to the toughest school in bel air.

ignorant american being ignorant

LyriCipher
12-29-2009, 01:03 PM
thats just because all that tea's got them on caffiene overload

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-29-2009, 01:04 PM
tea>>coffee

ask rza.

LyriCipher
12-29-2009, 01:07 PM
rza's opinion means nilch to me..if thats your reasoning for drinking tea i feel very sorry for you

Art Vandelay
12-29-2009, 01:08 PM
tea>>coffee

ask rza.

rza also said that black man is god. nevermind lacey, you are such a wigger, you believe that too.

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-29-2009, 01:08 PM
rza's opinion means nilch to me..if thats your reasoning for drinking tea i feel very sorry for you

rza dictates everything i do. im european, dont forget.

back2bombin

http://15.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kqwrnoByZO1qzq63ao1_400.jpg

http://vizie.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/spray_paint.gif

A new one in chicago (http://vizieone.com/2009/10/12/a-new-one-in-chicago/)

Posted in *BLOG* (http://en.wordpress.com/tag/blog/) by vizie on October 12, 2009
http://vizie.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/p1060670.jpg?w=720&h=540
thanks for the picture Jersey Joe

6 comments (http://vizieone.com/2009/10/12/a-new-one-in-chicago/#comments)

Ciao rigazzi! (http://vizieone.com/2009/09/22/ciao-rigazzi/)

Posted in *BLOG* (http://en.wordpress.com/tag/blog/) by vizie on September 22, 2009
No talking this time, just pictures.
http://vizie.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/img_1376.jpg?w=720&h=540
http://vizie.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/img_1300.jpg?w=720&h=540
http://vizie.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/img_13231.jpg?w=720&h=540
http://vizie.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/img_1329.jpg?w=720&h=540
http://vizie.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/img_1346.jpg?w=720&h=540
http://vizie.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/img_1347.jpg?w=720&h=540
http://vizie.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/img_1348.jpg?w=720&h=540
http://vizie.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/img_1354.jpg?w=720&h=540
http://vizie.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/img_1356.jpg?w=720&h=540
http://vizie.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/img_1358.jpg?w=720&h=960
http://vizie.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/img_1362.jpg?w=720&h=540
http://vizie.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/img_1365.jpg?w=720&h=540
http://vizie.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/img_1366.jpg?w=720&h=1177
http://vizie.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/img_1372.jpg?w=720&h=960
http://vizie.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/img_1377.jpg?w=720&h=540
http://vizie.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/img_1379.jpg?w=720&h=960
http://vizie.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/img_1380.jpg?w=720&h=540
http://vizie.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/img_1385.jpg?w=720&h=540
http://vizie.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/img_1386.jpg?w=720&h=540
http://vizie.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/img_1390.jpg?w=720&h=540
http://vizie.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/img_1409.jpg?w=720&h=540
http://vizie.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/img_1433.jpg?w=720&h=540
http://vizie.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/img_1434.jpg?w=720&h=540
http://vizie.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/img_1436.jpg?w=720&h=540
http://vizie.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/img_1441.jpg?w=720&h=540
this is how europeans pronounce my tag.
http://vizie.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/img_1442.jpg?w=720&h=540
http://vizie.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/img_1449.jpg?w=720&h=540
http://vizie.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/img_1471.jpg?w=720&h=540
http://vizie.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/img_1478.jpg?w=720&h=540
http://vizie.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/img_1482.jpg?w=720&h=540
http://vizie.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/img_1486.jpg?w=720&h=540
http://vizie.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/img_1487.jpg?w=720&h=540

Frank Sobotka
12-29-2009, 01:13 PM
Lmao @ England having no bad neighbourhoods.

Why do americans think only they have ghetto's =/

SID
12-29-2009, 01:30 PM
ahahahaha this dude sounds like a fuckin retard tryna sound jamaican or some shit 'yumsayin' 'you aint got no rhymin abilities' ahahaha this video is representing about 85% of the posters on here from europe postin american slang and droppin wu vocab but you sound like a straight idiot trying so hard..was that a Jackass shirt? haha and i love the shades dude you look hardcore..i thought i heard ya mumz calling you for tea in the background too haha

haha what the fuck? who are you?

Your a fag who dosen't know shit about London, the Jamicans were the first imigrants to land here, they been here for ages ad have left there mark, i talk how i talk.

Yh i wore a jackass t shirt, wtf.

u got an arab with an english accent trying to use black american New York east coast slang, dressed like a wannabe black west coast early 90's crip.

With a redneck trash t-shirt.

diversity at its finest
Diversity is a part of natural selection...
http://i45.tinypic.com/25g73nr.jpg

I also listen to electronic music and chill with indies, im currently also sporting a gleaming Animal black and grey floral design jumper.

The diversity goes on....

this kills lacey because he has a tremendous knowledge of hip-hop from listening to it and reading the source magazine and he wants this to translate into street cred, but it doesn't.

he claims he is from the roughest neighberhood in englad? yikes. that's like going to the toughest school in bel air. he came to new york once, visited time square and then talked shit on nyc for not being so tough.

Your oblivious american tourist ass would get robbed within 5 hours of touching London soil, no offence to you but it would just happen and prolly by 15 year olds.
http://i45.tinypic.com/25g73nr.jpg
maybe they do, maybe they dont.

I dont think you could say that though when the whole Dipset got their chains snatched their first time in London. Or when they were throwing bottles all over lil wayne at his own show, because he wasnt doing enough music.

The game nearly got shanked after doing a show in brixton

LyriCipher
12-29-2009, 01:57 PM
your kidding me?! NEARLY shanked? you brits are plain crazy, keep this guy away..he must have stuck someone for that dope 16 inch tv while trampsing around merry ol england with his mates....and puerto ricans and dominicans are heavy immigrant populations here but i dont say 'papi' or 'boriqua' or any of that..if your not jamaican but you try to sound jamaican..your just lame..especially when your choice of gear is from a show with more penis in it then your average skeeza

Art Vandelay
12-29-2009, 02:00 PM
one minute these fags are saying they got more love for hip-hop than americans, the next minute they say they rob and shank the artists.

LyriCipher
12-29-2009, 02:03 PM
i must say art..although i have called you names in the past and dont agree with alot of what you say..i think our hatred for americanized euro's will prevail and get us thru

SID
12-29-2009, 02:04 PM
Your so lame.

Go edit more wucorp post's to jackass watching British emcees faggot.

SID
12-29-2009, 02:09 PM
one minute these fags are saying they got more love for hip-hop than americans, the next minute they say they rob and shank the artists.

The Game and Dipset are not liked in London.

I never said i got more love for hip hop then Americans, right now Hip hop is prolly my third most listened to genre at the moment.

LyriCipher
12-29-2009, 02:10 PM
i call you lame and you call me lame back? is this where i say 'your lame times infinity?'

Art Vandelay
12-29-2009, 02:10 PM
http://www.wiggaz.com/photo/wigg.jpg

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-29-2009, 02:11 PM
http://19.media.tumblr.com/MOmD1i22mq2zp2yxKAxxZu7bo1_400.jpg

SID
12-29-2009, 02:13 PM
You lot got some serious insecurities...

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-29-2009, 02:14 PM
^lol i know right

ive never seen people get mad serious on websites like americans, and cap.

SID
12-29-2009, 02:14 PM
http://19.media.tumblr.com/MOmD1i22mq2zp2yxKAxxZu7bo1_400.jpg

hahahaha

LyriCipher
12-29-2009, 02:15 PM
nah man...insecurity is when your not comfortable with who you are..which is obviously your situation seeing that when you started the camera you had to get ghettofied before speaking..holdin your cell like some important calls gonna come..i bet that shit aint even activated

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-29-2009, 02:18 PM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2728/4224886410_75d5f07694.jpg

SID
12-29-2009, 02:22 PM
nah man...insecurity is when your not comfortable with who you are..which is obviously your situation seeing that when you started the camera you had to get ghettofied before speaking..holdin your cell like some important calls gonna come..i bet that shit aint even activated

How many times have you watched that video faggot.

Some shit american emcee observing my actions and shit, i'm feeling quite disturbed by your obsession with me.

The video was improvised and filmed before i enjoyed a sunny day in the park.

Ghettofied? coz a shitty jackass t shirt is really ghetto right?

LyriCipher
12-29-2009, 02:33 PM
i watched it once..that was enough to take in all i needed to gather and form my opinion of you..you got me tho..my only reason/goal here is for you to get mad enough to make a personalized youtube video dissing me..im so embarrassed my covers been blown..damn it..could you atleast wear your favorite Quiksilver shirt and a pair of glasses resembling Kanyes cuz i kno you own some..and try not to be so intimidating this time big guy..youll catch more flies with honey than vinegar

ps how was the picnic you and your life partner had on that sunny day at the park?

BLACK BART SIMPSON
12-29-2009, 03:25 PM
sids a fag

SID
12-29-2009, 04:02 PM
i watched it once..that was enough to take in all i needed to gather and form my opinion of you..you got me tho..my only reason/goal here is for you to get mad enough to make a personalized youtube video dissing me..im so embarrassed my covers been blown..damn it..could you atleast wear your favorite Quiksilver shirt and a pair of glasses resembling Kanyes cuz i kno you own some..and try not to be so intimidating this time big guy..youll catch more flies with honey than vinegar

ps how was the picnic you and your life partner had on that sunny day at the park?

What the fuck? Who are you again?

You felt my comments were a direct insult to you because you know deep down your a swag wannabe white rapper.

Your music is fucking garbage, the sound quality is shit and you mumble meaningless wu tang inspired drivel.

There go record a diss track now faggot.

SID
12-29-2009, 04:04 PM
sids a fag

ahahah

lil ruger smashed out of his coffin and muttered that statement before dropping back into his grave.

EAGLE EYE
12-29-2009, 04:16 PM
^lol i know right

ive never seen people get mad serious on websites like americans, and cap.

yea I totally agree

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1771621&postcount=62

Olive Oil Goombah
12-29-2009, 04:18 PM

oh snap....he got u on this one towelhead

SID
12-29-2009, 04:22 PM
ahahaha

The Americans fear the English.

It's confirmed.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-29-2009, 04:28 PM
your not english so i suppose that excludes you

check two
12-29-2009, 04:29 PM
This thread is pretty boring.

EAGLE EYE
12-29-2009, 04:31 PM
If they only knew Hugh Grant represents their entire existence and image to American males they would lose their minds.

Blame your misrepresentation on Hugh. Let's face it the average American alpha male very rarely comes across an Englishman. The only time the idea of it comes up is when our girls make us watch a chic flick.

So basically English males = chic flick status.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
12-29-2009, 05:00 PM
sid likes penis

SID
12-29-2009, 05:01 PM
If they only knew Hugh Grant represents their entire existence and image to American males they would lose their minds.

hahaha

http://i48.tinypic.com/263h3pk.jpg

SID
12-29-2009, 05:02 PM
sid likes penis

Go back under the floorboards you fucking cockroach.

Faggots been posting on this forum since he was 11 or some shit.

EAGLE EYE
12-29-2009, 05:04 PM
http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/3015/img3571d.jpg

LyriCipher
12-29-2009, 05:22 PM
What the fuck? Who are you again?

You felt my comments were a direct insult to you because you know deep down your a swag wannabe white rapper.

Your music is fucking garbage, the sound quality is shit and you mumble meaningless wu tang inspired drivel.

There go record a diss track now faggot.

im sorry my status isnt as high up as you on an internet forum to be known and respected like you are..once again my jealousy clouded my thoughts..personally i dont think any of our music sounds anything like any wu tang songs ive ever heard but thats up to the listener to decide..ive personally never recorded a diss track nor do i claim to be the best rapper ever or have the best equipment ever..so your barbs have been deflected my friend..grab your binoculars, go back to the park and play some pocket pool while watching infants play, homo

EAGLE EYE
12-29-2009, 05:24 PM
http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/1986/0811smallhorse522739hrej.jpg

zooruka
12-29-2009, 05:41 PM

cosign

I use to do graffiti alot back in the day..it was who I was when I was younger...Im just glad Im not young now because they are really clamping down..I guess I am some what to blame for the heavy sentances they give out now..but yeah 8 years is bulshit.

:r

peace be with you !

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-29-2009, 05:50 PM
I think if a judge needs to spend a few days in jail to understand what they are doing to someone then they clearly dont have the intellectual capacity to be in their position in the first place!

Im sure a judge is fully capable of understanding what prison is like, its not their responsibility to try out jail. Its people's responsibility not to do things that will put them in jail in the first place.

In this case though, the kid couldn't of known what he was doing was going to put him in jail, for 8 years.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_kvfokwKrNp1qzeetoo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId =0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1262217032&Signature=6C8EkSGL1CjNfthIg18dGRhqpTI%3D

Mumm Ra
12-29-2009, 06:02 PM
i think you're giving way too much credit to them - you cant replace intellectual thought with real experience
i mean just look at this particular case -
im not sure why you think they can understand what prison is like but i guess we'll just have to disagree on that one. im 100% sure they don't have the slightest clue.

im not going to pretend i know either, i only got held up for 6-7 hours once this year (cue laughs) but it opened my eyes to say the least.

I think if a judge needs to spend a few days in jail to understand what they are doing to someone then they clearly dont have the intellectual capacity to be in their position in the first place!
exactly

zooruka
12-29-2009, 06:06 PM
i think you're giving way too much credit to them - you cant replace intellectual thought with real experience
i mean just look at this particular case -
im not sure why you think they can understand what prison is like but i guess we'll just have to disagree on that one. im 100% sure they don't have the slightest clue.

im not going to pretend i know either, i only got held up for 6-7 hours once this year (cue laughs) but it opened my eyes to say the least.

I agree

Thinking you know what somthing is like and actually experiencing it are two completely different things...

peace be with you !

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-29-2009, 06:08 PM
So you think theres more responsibility on a judge to experience jail for a while than it is for the civilian not to commit a crime that carries a jail sentence?

Thats not their job, their job is to punish the offender for the crime with the applicable punishment decided by the laws put down by the state/government.

You get lenient judges, and your get overly harsh judges, nothing will ever change that. I dont believe for one second if this particular judge had experiances jail for a few days she wouldve given a different sentence.

Mumm Ra
12-29-2009, 06:15 PM
unfortunately for everybody - you are probably right
that is their job
and their job does not entail administrating actual justice
or even knowing how to determine what justice is

all they need to know is which man-made-up punishment correlates with what man-made-up law
and that's the problem i have

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-29-2009, 06:22 PM
On the other side of the fucked up legal system, if this kid could have afforded a good lawyer, he wouldnt be looking at 8 years thats for sure.

Just like the US healthcare, it doesnt pay to be poor. The whole system is geared towards people with money. And actively punishes people without money, and if its in healthcare, possibly with your life. When most other advanced countries give free healthcare, the money obsessed republicans have managed to convince the poor people of your country that free healthcare for all is somehow a really bad thing, and un american.

Off topic, but still, crazy fucking world. We call ourselves civilised.

LoTec
12-30-2009, 01:20 AM

I didnt know this was in the Guiness Book of World Records, thats fuckin cool. Ive always admired all the art work on the canal since I was little. When ever I was in Pueblo and drove by it Id all ways see if I could spot something I didnt see the last time.