PDA

View Full Version : question

Jabba Jaw
09-28-2005, 12:49 PM
ok ok...
my girl got this dude stalkin her
she works in the mall where i live n he keeps comin into her work askin her whether she got a man n shit
she tells him to get fucked but he still comes in there hasselin her n shit
then he follows her to the station when she goes to get the train home
she dont even know the dude he just walked in there one day n started hasselin her

so do i...

A) call the police like a decent human being?

B) give him a firm warnin on some " go on faw i hit you" type shit?

C) kill the fucker n berry him somewhere he wont be found?

help me out peeps

SurreaL
09-28-2005, 12:53 PM
Try all 3, in no particular order..

triggahappy187
09-28-2005, 12:56 PM
Break his knee caps wif a bat but done tell em why u did it. He keeps followin her break somethin else till hes get the picture an realizes shit. If she wanted to go to the po's she would herself so fuck his shit up homie, wear a mask or a hoodie.

Queen Of Poetry
09-28-2005, 12:57 PM
Warn him......violence is never the answer.

Prince Rai
09-28-2005, 01:00 PM
yap start talkin and warn him big time.. like amke him shit nahmean??

violence will get u shit

triggahappy187
09-28-2005, 01:02 PM
chyeah but its a "cold world" remember? what u gone tell on that fool he jus gone keep doin it, if not to my mans girl then some other girl. U want that fool an he gone either play it off like what u mean, or smoke my man in his jaw.

Prince Rai
09-28-2005, 01:03 PM
yap ur right.. but what if he dunno fukin sues u.. ok that sounds lame but if u do sumin first u can get into trouble urself.. im suggestin talk first and if dat dont work.. then go further..

Prince Rai
09-28-2005, 01:04 PM
and if u serioulsy think he's totally crazy call the cops i guess..

Jabba Jaw
09-28-2005, 01:17 PM
word

thanx yall

ima just warn dude first
i know my girl would go mad if i fucked him up without sayin nuthin to him first
ima have a lil chit chat with him n if that dont work then... what must be done will be done

its proper scary shit cause the malls pretty empty when she finish work n walk to the station.
dude could try anything

triggahappy187
09-28-2005, 02:27 PM
Main jus be careful he done rough u up if u approach em u know I dne know u or the other dude but these dayz u never know homie.

MantiZ
09-28-2005, 03:15 PM
take a biiiig nail and stab his knee wif it. there will be better effect if nail is a bit rusty. :D

Jabba Jaw
09-28-2005, 03:52 PM
Main jus be careful he done rough u up if u approach em u know I dne know u or the other dude but these dayz u never know homie.
true...
you never know
thats why ima speak to homie first n if he gonna keep doin it ima juss have to rumble with his stalker ass

thanx for the advice yall

*ghost*

Cheech Da WildKard
09-28-2005, 03:54 PM
I'd get the goons together and stalk his ass around the mall ...then confront him.

Prolifical ENG
09-28-2005, 05:11 PM
You might not even have to warn him. Just meet him. A lot of things will be cleared up. It may not even be as bad as your girlfriend says it is. These conflicts are all too common and misunderstandings arise.

9th Warrior
09-28-2005, 06:33 PM
fuck his ass up man. dont tlk first, come out swingin, then tell him to stop stalkin ur girl, then wonce he's down on tha ground step on the fuckas face til he cries. then if he trys shit again, repeat until he gets the picture.

Taskmaster
09-28-2005, 06:38 PM
if i were you id gaither info on this dude and stalk his ass finds out where he lives and shit and THEN approach him off some "whats up (say his address)" i bet hell get the picture..

Sicka than aidZ
09-28-2005, 06:48 PM
rob him!

blackwisdom
09-28-2005, 06:53 PM
A) call the police like a decent human being?So you can continue to go home to her and he can chill with Big Dan at night. But they won't do too much. You can ask as guard to keep an eye on her so there can be evidence to convict him of stalking or harrassment. Play it calm, cause I don't think that you don't want to be taken away from her for cracking a skull.

Take it easy
Peace

BLADED_THESIS
09-28-2005, 08:01 PM
if i were you id confront him and let you know your very serious, and you arent gonna play any games. very next time he comes near your queen, start stalking him yourself. get your crew and follow that chump around. that should spook the shit outta him. and you dont want to do anything that might cause this guy to fuck with your lady when you arent around. this way dude is like " yo this girls man is crazy he's stalkin me n shit, im gonna leave her alone" that should achieve the objective pretty quick

BLADED_THESIS
09-28-2005, 08:02 PM
I'd get the goons together and stalk his ass around the mall ...then confront him.
lol shiiiiiit. WORD

duck lo gangsta
09-28-2005, 09:21 PM
You live in the mall?

baby jesus
09-28-2005, 09:33 PM
Get The Loueyville Slugger Out And Play Baseball With His Face.

Jabba Jaw
09-29-2005, 12:11 PM
well my girl made a complaint to the mall security this mornin.
apparently this dude been doin it to five other girls who work there as well n they've all complained before so they gonna tell the dudes manager
he works on this little stall in the mall sellin fruit n shit!
i spoke to him anyway n asked him why he was doin it n it was like he didnt know he was doin anything wrong. i think he was just tryin to be friendly but didnt realize he was scaring people.
he wouldnt realy speak to me but fuck it. he was just shocked that i was confrontin him
he probly gonna get the boot from his job now!

ColombianMami
09-29-2005, 07:26 PM
Try all 3, in no particular order..i agree :mmmyah:

heatholdingconceitedmofo
09-29-2005, 07:33 PM
colombianmami is 13 and pregnant

Luther Large
09-29-2005, 07:41 PM
dont call the coppers....get a couple of your homies and threaten his ass if he dont give in get a couple of your homies and beat'em down........cuz if this keeps goin on........your girls stalker might wind up on americas most wanted for killin your girl........on the real man........dont think that murder shit cant happen to you...........4 real do sumthin

Cheech Da WildKard
09-29-2005, 07:42 PM
dont call the coppers....get a couple of your homies and threaten his ass if he dont give in get a couple of your homies and beat'em down........cuz if this keeps goin on........your girls stalker might wind up on americas most wanted for killin your girl........on the real man........dont think that murder shit cant happen to you...........4 real do sumthin
It's already been sorted ...look up 'bout 3 posts

Oztradamus
09-29-2005, 07:45 PM
Nah B, handle your business...

ColombianMami
10-04-2005, 01:04 PM
colombianmami is 13 and pregnantkiss my ass estupido