PDA

View Full Version : race =/= sexuality

5hundred&one
12-28-2009, 11:28 PM
it's been a while since I've bullied wu-corp fags into the corner on this subject.

explain to me why so many ppl make shitty analogies and try to draw similarities between racial and homosexual oppression that aren't there?

it's an insult to the racially oppressed to put them in the same category.

now fucking argue with me.

Art Vandelay
12-28-2009, 11:54 PM
um, well, because both people are oppressed.

http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/lock1.jpg

5hundred&one
12-29-2009, 12:02 AM
explain to me why so many ppl make shitty analogies and try to draw similarities between racial and homosexual oppression that aren't there?

um, well, because both people are oppressed.

not the answer I was looking for, but don't give up

I know you can do it if you try

Olive Oil Goombah
12-29-2009, 12:09 AM
kinda like how hispanics try to get in on the whole 'im oppressed' thing. they are all looking for handouts.

Onlly the Chinese are doin it right....they say fuck handouts, we are not going to fall for your mind games

ALCATRAZ
12-29-2009, 12:48 AM
kinda like how hispanics try to get in on the whole 'im oppressed' thing. they are all looking for handouts.

i dont like how mexicans try to identify with the black struggle ... it aint coo

Olive Oil Goombah
12-29-2009, 12:58 AM
no...its almost as bad as skampoe doing it

Longbongcilvaringz
12-29-2009, 09:00 AM
We went through this and you got "bullied' into a corner you repressed faggit.

food for thought
12-29-2009, 09:04 AM
lol

IrOnMaN
12-29-2009, 11:33 AM
i dont like how mexicans try to identify with the black struggle ... it aint coo

I thought Mexicans didn't like blacks.

check two
12-29-2009, 11:37 AM
How many times is this topic going to be made? Don't be afraid to come out of the closet, threadstarter. Ellen did it, so can you.

5hundred&one
12-29-2009, 11:47 AM
Sean Bateman, stop with the condescending bullshit. If you really think that anybody who mentions gays without saying anything positive is a closet gay, then you yourself have an emotional and mental imbalance that suggests some things about you.

I know attempting to actually communicate your opinion on here is being too serious on a website forum, so a lot of this is pointless; but you're a smart guy. I'm not patronizing you, I can recognize that you're not some pseudo-intellect. Be honest, don't you think the gay rights movement is, or at least has the potential to get slightly out of hand? when they start building gay public restrooms, are we to take it seriously? I think gays have all the rights they could possibly want in the supposedly free world, so why does it continue?

Personally, I think the more we're expected to comply with, the closer we get to somebody exploiting the system. Should gay people be allowed to marry? sure, fuck if I care, but with legal domestic partnerships I have to wonder why they would even want to? sometimes I get the feeling that gays scream about these kinds of things just to spite anti-gays.

and comparing race and sexuality is still a dirty spin move made to belittle anybody who questions gay rights. It's easy to appear to have a competent argument when you compare your detractors to racists and fascists. You know what it's becoming? the stupid person's argument for gay rights.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-29-2009, 01:50 PM
sean bateman will tap that muhfuckin ass 501,back tha fuck up

Olive Oil Goombah
12-29-2009, 01:52 PM
I thought Mexicans didn't like blacks.

they dont, they just like to jump on the hate whitey bandwagon cuz of the jealousy

TheBoarzHeadBoy
12-29-2009, 02:24 PM
Well lets look on this from an open mindset.

Gays have been totally hated on forever. Like crucify those sodomizing whoresons hated on. Do I think it's wrong? Jus a lil.

Blacks have been hated on for... a few hundred years. Tops. Before that we were just science envious white people trying to steal their ancient knowledges.

So on the real, Gays have it worse.

It's never been illegal to be black. It was illegal to be gay. So like sure you could get whipped for being a dumb lil sambo and not pickin the cotton right, but they weren't about to send you to prison because you came out of a womb black...

Though in perspective the whole slavery thing was kind of like imprisoning you for being a person with darker then average skin. So on the real its pretty even. But thats relatively recent history. Regardless you're born gay, you learn to be gay whatever. Hate is hate and all this black is different then gay is true, but I'm shaking my head as to your reasoning.

Obviously being black is different then being gay. The blacks got punished because they were technologically backwards compared to the Europeans who said fuck morality lets make a buck. Slavery is nothing new, its only really in the new world though that slavery became so sinful. I'm of the notion that a kind master who "owns you" is better then a cruel boss in a factory giving you shit wages and forcing shifts on your ass to stay out of the poor house.

On the other hands gays are gay and thats gross to some I really don't care, I don't think two men fucking each other is much worse then two guys fucking a woman. Dick is dick, ass is ass, gay is gay, straight is not... Am I right?

So that should solve it...

LyriCipher
12-29-2009, 02:26 PM
^ where in NH you from? did a show at Millys in Manchester not too long ago..i dont get up there very often

TheBoarzHeadBoy
12-29-2009, 02:42 PM
North Hampton, Fucking ritzy shit, I mean I don't have a ridiculous house but its nice, we've got a shit ton of mansions though (not my house, just an example of how real this shit be) http://pimage0.homesandland.com/image/0177/0/65/0177190650.jpg I always cruise down Ocean Blvd when I'm hitting the blunts.

LyriCipher
12-29-2009, 02:55 PM
i used to chill with this broad from hampton when she went to school at suffolk..and i occasionally hit up salisbury or hampton durin the summer from time to time..pretty decent beach scene for all of 18 miles of coast haha

Longbongcilvaringz
12-30-2009, 08:29 AM
Sean Bateman, stop with the condescending bullshit. If you really think that anybody who mentions gays without saying anything positive is a closet gay, then you yourself have an emotional and mental imbalance that suggests some things about you.

I know attempting to actually communicate your opinion on here is being too serious on a website forum, so a lot of this is pointless; but you're a smart guy. I'm not patronizing you, I can recognize that you're not some pseudo-intellect. Be honest, don't you think the gay rights movement is, or at least has the potential to get slightly out of hand? when they start building gay public restrooms, are we to take it seriously? I think gays have all the rights they could possibly want in the supposedly free world, so why does it continue?

Personally, I think the more we're expected to comply with, the closer we get to somebody exploiting the system. Should gay people be allowed to marry? sure, fuck if I care, but with legal domestic partnerships I have to wonder why they would even want to? sometimes I get the feeling that gays scream about these kinds of things just to spite anti-gays.

and comparing race and sexuality is still a dirty spin move made to belittle anybody who questions gay rights. It's easy to appear to have a competent argument when you compare your detractors to racists and fascists. You know what it's becoming? the stupid person's argument for gay rights.

Aw, you don't like people being condescending or insulting to you?

Interesting for someone who makes a habit of bullying people into a corner.

I didn't know you were so fucking sensitive, but since i last bullied you into a fucking corner you whiney bitch, i should have probably known better.

I not saying anyone who says anything negative about homosexuals is a closet homo, just that you undoubtedly are.

I communicated my opinion on the subject to you in another thread, while simultaneously bullying you into a corner while you begged for the sausage.

I am patronising you.

5hundred&one
12-30-2009, 12:52 PM
no, I could care less if somebody insults me, but when somebody is condescending to the point that they weasel out of making a decent argument, like you obviously are, I'm always going to call them on it.

all this you keep saying about having ever bested me in a thread on this before didn't even happen. you've either got a cloudy memory or you're a compulsive liar. I don't even remember discussing it with you. if you addressed me in some thread and I didn't respond back, then I must have missed that post.

in any case, implying that a person is gay because they don't accept all facets of the gay rights movement is a tired insult and there's not a person alive who can't do it. maybe I'm wrong about you not being a pseudo-intellectual. I have to wonder, every time a valid point gets made on this issue you seem to drop the shtick and you come across as an ignorant college kid who happens to use big words.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
01-01-2010, 05:01 PM
i used to chill with this broad from hampton when she went to school at suffolk..and i occasionally hit up salisbury or hampton durin the summer from time to time..pretty decent beach scene for all of 18 miles of coast haha

Word, whether its walking through colonial ass portsmouth or the trailer parks of seabrook (mass's border fucks the seacoast like that...) coastal NH does 2 things, Football and Crabcakes... errr Tourist Biddies and Year Round Freezin' As Fuck Surfing.

EAGLE EYE
01-01-2010, 05:22 PM
LOL Bateman is going all out in this fred.

oDoUoSoKo
01-01-2010, 05:29 PM
bam

Huggasaurus Sex
01-01-2010, 06:22 PM
right. cuz black people and gay people can't both be oppressed.

fag.

EAGLE EYE
01-01-2010, 06:27 PM
http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/8851/screenshot20100101at626.png

Olive Oil Goombah
01-01-2010, 06:28 PM
right. cuz black people and gay people can't both be oppressed.

fag.

if anybody would be able to understand.....its you

EAGLE EYE
01-01-2010, 06:29 PM
What about Wavvy people?

Huggasaurus Sex
01-01-2010, 06:29 PM
faggot ass nigger

5hundred&one
01-01-2010, 07:08 PM
of course gays are oppressed, that's not the debate.

basically, if somebody doesn't march up and down the street and protest for gays, and you tell them they're no better than a racist, you're an idiot.

bateman disagrees.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
01-01-2010, 10:23 PM
Think about it this way, if no white people walked beside MLK Jr. would the movement have had the same power? In the same way straights walking alongside gays gives them credence. Its not just the minority arguing for their position, it's the people arguing for them. But I wouldn't have walked with MLK because his fight wasn't one I'd have identified with strong enough to have marched. I'd agree with him, but I wouldn't march with him. That doesn't make me a racist that makes me selfish at worst. In the same way no one is asking you to paint yourself rainbow colored and run half naked through San Francisco. Doesn't make you a sexist.

I'm a straight young white male. I feel that some things in the world are unfair, but I'm not going to protest them. I'm going to live in opposition of them. Protests may change the mind of a politician, but protesting through your actions solves the problem.

Lets be realistic there are three types of people who dislike gays:
-Religious People who honestly believe its an immoral sin. They'll never be convinced otherwise so its a waste of time trying to change their minds.
-Then there are the sexually repressed who are afraid of their own sexuality. People assume that all anti gay people must be in this category but I don't buy that. Some are and they make themselves obvious during their arguments.
-Those who find the behavior of stereotype "TV gays" (the more effeminate flamboyant gays) annoying, and their personalities disagreeable. I've met several "TV gays", I've never said anything to them, but they annoy me to hell, irritate me somewhat, and they simply grind my gears.

I don't dislike gays because they are attracted to men, I dislike them because they're men who act like women. I'm never going to be friends with a guy who acts like the kind of girl I'd only put up with to put it in. I'm not gonna get anything back by being more then politely nice to them.

angry!
01-02-2010, 02:17 AM
yo real talk i think gay people just love to complain!!!!!!

they think theyre opressed!?!??! nawwwww beard ladys opressed, theyre just sensitive!!!!!!

i mean you got homos warming hands in eachothers back pockets in public... its an all out fruit festival out there!!!!!!

let em get married and see what they bitch about next!!!!! faggots aint gonna be satisfied until public restrooms start carrying butt plugs!!!!!!

Longbongcilvaringz
01-02-2010, 11:52 AM
I second Angry!'s motion for public restrooms to provide free butt plugs.

oDoUoSoKo
01-02-2010, 11:53 AM
Turd, i mean third!