PDA

View Full Version : XXL's top 100 hip hop sites

cap
12-29-2009, 08:50 AM
http://nahright.com/news/2009/11/17/xxls-top-100-hip-hop-websites-list/

and no the corp is not on there lol. does anybody post on one of these sites?
this is bullshit though, even mtv made it, the fuck is that?

-IrOnBuLL-
12-29-2009, 09:02 AM
lmao@ necolebitchie.com n some other namez

otherthen the popular hiphop sitez
i think im gon check some otherz out
n see how thei iz

Frank Sobotka
12-29-2009, 09:37 AM
I post on dubcc

fatboybrandon
12-29-2009, 10:29 AM
I like Dubcnn too, they have been a reliable source of new West Coast music with easy access to mp3's, audio and video interviews.

Whatever you choose, I think you need to take a look to see if the publisher of the site has a genuine passion for what they do, is original and a leader, 3 of the greatest qualities I feel make good hip hop what it is.

In some ways mass media has and still threatens to weaken many people's encouragement to be original, by feeding you alot of quick information like fast food. I think consumers should realize this and make the smartest choice when viewing a list like this.

The way my ear works, I choose to dig further than most sites which appear on this list, I get a dose of what some of the sites on this list have to offer in new or old music, and also take a deeper look for greater passion in journalism and music. There's some sites on that list I just don't care to read at all, but someone else might.

Regardless of what this list presents, I hope people take it upon themselves to dig further and find their own sources of music. The hard work and determination in finding unheard of sources of good music beyond what mass media outlets are capable of covering is what created this culture from day one.

Mcthuggin99
12-29-2009, 11:59 AM
how's wack ass joebuddentv gonna be on there but not wu corp?

Frank Sobotka
12-29-2009, 12:00 PM
how's wack ass joebuddentv gonna be on there but not wu corp?more people there I think

Apocalypse
12-29-2009, 01:44 PM
who gives a fuck about XXL?

XXL nowdays is only mainstream rap, fuck that!

btw, i also noticed they didnt put undergroundhiphop.com on the list lol...

Mcthuggin99
12-29-2009, 02:34 PM
and they didnt even put on worldstarhiphop either

Cesar
12-29-2009, 02:35 PM
I sometimes post at Icedotcom.com

Look out for my website for sure is going to be up there next year! lol

famenchuan
12-29-2009, 02:37 PM
unkut.com is a dope site. Really cool interviews.