PDA

View Full Version : Bone thugs the fixtape vol. 3.... Your thoughts?

P-Noid Brown
12-30-2009, 10:02 AM
http://s163681054.onlinehome.us/images/mixtapes/bonethugsinharmony_fixtape3specialdelivery_large.j pg

I LOVE BONE THUGS... REAL TALK...
PROS:

01.THEY ARE READY FOR THE WORLD TO LOVE THEM AGAIN. COMRADERY IS THERE. TO HEAR ALL 5 BACK TOGETHER IS A GOOD FEELING.
THE ENERGY IS RIDICULOUS.THEY ARE BACK ON TRACK AND THE FLOW IS IMPECABLE.

02. THE AUDIO ENGINEERING OF THE TRACK IS GREAT.. GREAT QUALITY.. WHEN THEY RECORD THEIR NEW ALBUM IT'S GONNA SOUND GREATTTTT!

03. THE MIXTAPE CONTAINS ALOT OF FOOD FOR THOUGHT , THEY SPEAK ABOUT ALOT OF ISSUES THAT ARE PLAGUING OUR WORLD REGARDLESS OF AGE. THEY ARE TRYING TO AWAKEN THE DUMB DEAF AND BLIND.

04. KRAYZIE REMAINS DOMINANT.

THE CONS:

01. WHAT'S WITH ALL THE SOFT SHIT??? DIDN'T YA'LL LEARN FROM 2003-PRESENT... THAT THE STREETS DONT WANNA HEAR THAT SHIT!?

02. WISH BONE STILL SOUNDS LIKE IT'S '94 , TIL THIS DAY HE'S SOUNDS LIKE HE'S NOT COMFORTABLE WITH EMCEEING.

03. LAYZIE BONE SEEMS TO BE A LIL UNINSPIRED.

04. THE BEATS ON THE MIXTAPE WERE SUB PAR... ALL SMOOTH, SLOW, ON SOME HEAL THE WORLD SHIT... TRACKS LIKE NO MAS STICK OUT BECAUSE OF THIS...I HOPE THESE AREN'T THE SAME PRODUCERS THAT ARE GONNA BE INVOVLED IN THE ALBUM.

05. NO RIDER BEATS, NO OVERLY THUGGED OUT SHIT....

BEST SONGS ON THE MIXTAPE: NO MAS, WHAT HAVE WE DONE? , D.O.A. FREESTYLE, ROAM IN YA ZONE IS AIIGHT.

WHAT THE HELL??? WHEN ARE THEY GONNA COME BACK...

I HATE TO SOUND CONFUSED BUT,

BUT THE MIXTAPE IS GOOD!