PDA

View Full Version : Kid Cudi Goes In On The Industry "I'm The Truest Motherfucker In This Business"

Mcthuggin99
12-31-2009, 12:05 PM
Kid Cudi has never been a rapper that finds it necessary to bring down another rapper in order to promote himself. He is, however, a man that apparently believes in respect and will immediately shut down those that choose to not show him such courtesy.

During a show at the House Of Blues in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, the Man on the Moon spoke on his recent activity involving the assault on a fan that resulted in him being ejected from Lady Gaga's tour.

The media has found many different angles and spins to place on the incident so Cudi has found no other alternative but to provide a little clarity and defend himself.

"They trying to make me look like the poster boy for violence and ignorance," Cudi said. "I tell motherf*ckers I'm the poster boy for honesty, realness, anarchy, I don't give a f*ck about this business."

Almost like a punching bag, the young rapper has been placed under the microscope and beaten by many, being judged for his preference and methods in showcasing his material his own distinct way.

What started as a response turned quickly into his own uproar as the rapper proceeded to provide further commentary on the music industry and how his own experiences have forever changed his perceptions on particular artists.

"I'm the truest motherf*cker in this business and people trying to destroy me. All these other n*ggas that y'all probably fans of is sucker a** n*ggas, I met them. N*ggas I was a fan of when I was buying their CDs, I'm not a fan of they music no more. This business is WWF fam and if you don't comply, they try to destroy you...I never talk sh*t, I came to this game, just wanted to smoke my weed and motherf*ckers just wanna destroy me, I don't give a f*ck. I'm unstoppable."

Source: http://hiphopwired.com/2009/12/30/kid-cudi-puts-music-industry-on-blast/ (http://hiphopwired.com/2009/12/30/kid-cudi-puts-music-industry-on-blast/)

QtjaWNtihBQ

angry!
12-31-2009, 12:11 PM
he should drop names if theyre pussy!!!!

oh wait!!!!! he wouldnt do that cuz hes pussy!!!!!!

give this nigga a pair of loose fitting jeans and tell son to calm down, no one cares about cudi enough to make him a villain!!!!!! son needs to go track down blondie and give them their sound back!!!!!!

theDZA
12-31-2009, 12:54 PM
^ hahahahaha

now thats real talk lol

YungSunny
12-31-2009, 02:23 PM
Lol. Cudi's that nigga though.

Kenny Powers
12-31-2009, 02:55 PM
can one be the truest in the business if they are on tour with lady gaga? c'mon now, who is this guy

Mcthuggin99
12-31-2009, 03:54 PM
Cudi's a beast yall need to hear his album and mixtapes

djskillz
12-31-2009, 04:48 PM
He's okay. Nothing special. I like the fact that he's a stoner.

Tecknowledgist
12-31-2009, 05:01 PM
he rocked strawberry on stage with ghost at the WOP release party. that was ill

ALCATRAZ
12-31-2009, 05:56 PM
a thug rapper should start beef with him to make him look like the bitch he is

Poetic Wun
12-31-2009, 10:26 PM
can one be the truest in the business if they are on tour with lady gaga? c'mon now, who is this guy
i like cudi but word

crds
01-01-2010, 03:30 AM
Kid who?

LORD NOSE
01-01-2010, 02:15 PM
i heard day and night - who hasn't

can someone post anything by this kid that has people claimin he all that ?

BIG D O
01-01-2010, 03:46 PM
more like the lamest and the gayest.....

and oh yeah BTW, fuck the industry it's all about the culture....

ZigZag
01-01-2010, 03:53 PM
he's absolutely 100% right...illuminati want ur mind soul and body... He refuses to be a slave...big ups to him hope he keeps doing his shit...

TSA
01-01-2010, 03:56 PM
ok fag,

kid kudi is a epic faggot and douche. evidentally he cries at random and deals with major depression

Mcthuggin99
01-01-2010, 05:58 PM
i heard day and night - who hasn't

can someone post anything by this kid that has people claimin he all that ?
jZaxNhtvV_I
i1t5kZPVt7M
Jr1Nc2hFX08
grPfVlj7Go4

angry!
01-01-2010, 06:10 PM
he cant sing, he cant rap, somebody hand this nigga a paint brush!!!!!

what would you say sons strength is!?!?!?! i fail to see the appeal in this nigga, maybe its because im old enough to remember blondie and realize he straight hijacked their style!!!!!!

touring with lady gaga... yea... you a bitch!!!!!

5hundred&one
01-01-2010, 06:18 PM
^ word, he's got some pretty cool production, that's about it.

cudi can't even hold my interest for a whole song.

LORD NOSE
01-01-2010, 07:18 PM
i don't get it

no diss