PDA

View Full Version : Tyra Banks quit doing her show

ZigZag
12-31-2009, 02:30 PM
I was never a fan but when i saw some of her shows on wshh and the content of those shows it drew me into actually watching particularly when she did social experiments. Now she has some really gay and suspect shows (like dudes cross dressing and model shit etc)... but I thought her show overall was pretty good because she cleared the air on stereotypes and misunderstandings of all races...and bi-racial ppl, and putting a platform to show ppl cutural differences and uniqueness. I thought that was very healthy for ppl in society to see..so we would stop hating each other and shit like that.

Now she is quitting the show to do some dumb film producton thing and still doing the dumb model show.

I think the "elite" pushed her off tv...because she was exposing how everybody is pretty much a like even tho we all have our differences. U know they would rather have us fighting and killing each other than to love one another (no homo).

But to be real I was really disappointed to hear this. She did shit and touched on things ppl wouldn't dare do...very controversial subjects that oprah can't touch.

But as oprah leaves...she's leaving...so behold even more white washing of tv.

I dunno if u guys actually watch the show but I thought it was good. I always thought Tyra was pretty and thought she was like a white washed individual but she is just as cultured as me...anyway just wanted to express my thoughts on her quitting the show.

Huggasaurus Sex
12-31-2009, 02:54 PM
people in 2010 will look back on this thread and just be dumbfounded like the same way we used to think about dick lint.

EAGLE EYE
12-31-2009, 02:56 PM
HAahHAHAHAhAHAHHHa

i didn't even read what zig face wrote.

IrOnMaN
12-31-2009, 03:03 PM
Tyra is quitting her own show? Huh.

Either way, she'll be the next Oprah.

Queen Of Poetry
12-31-2009, 03:12 PM
Tyra is quitting her own show? Huh.

Either way, she'll be the next Oprah.

I don't know bout that. I never watched Tyra. I'm an Oprah and Wendy Williams girl myself.

IrOnMaN
12-31-2009, 03:15 PM
I don't know bout that. I never watched Tyra. I'm an Oprah and Wendy Williams girl myself.

Bottomline, the woman has money and is continuing to make money.

Isn't Wendy Williams like 80% plastic? Skin bleaching, fake titties, ass, etc.}:|

Queen Of Poetry
12-31-2009, 03:17 PM
Bottomline, the woman has money and is continuing to make money.

Isn't Wendy Williams like 80% plastic? Skin bleaching, fake titties, ass, etc.}:|

Fake boobies and a tummy tuck-yes. But I ain't dating her, I just think she's funny.

IrOnMaN
12-31-2009, 03:28 PM
Fake boobies and a tummy tuck-yes. But I ain't dating her, I just think she's funny.

And skin bleaching. I could've sworn she was darker.

She doesn't think she's pretty enough. Hmmm....

And I love your signature. Lol.

Queen Of Poetry
12-31-2009, 03:31 PM
And skin bleaching. I could've sworn she was darker.

She doesn't think she's pretty enough. Hmmm....

And I love your signature. Lol.

She's a hot mess for sure. But I love it.

Thx

ZigZag
12-31-2009, 03:40 PM
Say what u want ppl who trashed the show never watched it...I wasn't big on it either but it grew on me cuz of wshh clips. She had a LOT of social experiments...and cleared the air on a lot of bullshit.

just go through wshh search engine and see the show's u'll see shit like "why do some black men dont date black women" or "the confusion of bi-racial ppl" shit like that...

See things that actually have some content and realness to it "they" take off tv...cuz they want u to be dumb and ignorant and they want u to thing her show was a bunch of model b.s. and trya is a airhead...but it wasn't true and was a complete opposite for 75% of the shows she did.

ZigZag
12-31-2009, 03:44 PM
Ive been guilty of watching or listening to wendy cuz of her hot97 days and my uncle knowing her personally...but it also gives me something to share in common when i speak to my mom cuz my mom loves wendy...but i dont watch much of her cuz she is just entertainment and no substance.

Oprah i never watch really cuz its a audience i can't relate too however i respect her....for her work for the kids in africa and her acting in movies like the color purple....plus she looks a lil like my mom and reminds me of her when she speaks very elegantly.

check two
12-31-2009, 04:02 PM
Tyra wanted to leave. There was no conspiracy.

11th Chamber
12-31-2009, 04:05 PM
I was never a fan but when i saw some of her shows on wshh and the content of those shows it drew me into actually watching particularly when she did social experiments. Now she has some really gay and suspect shows (like dudes cross dressing and model shit etc)... but I thought her show overall was pretty good because she cleared the air on stereotypes and misunderstandings of all races...and bi-racial ppl, and putting a platform to show ppl cutural differences and uniqueness. I thought that was very healthy for ppl in society to see..so we would stop hating each other and shit like that.

Now she is quitting the show to do some dumb film producton thing and still doing the dumb model show.

I think the "elite" pushed her off tv...because she was exposing how everybody is pretty much a like even tho we all have our differences. U know they would rather have us fighting and killing each other than to love one another (no homo).

But to be real I was really disappointed to hear this. She did shit and touched on things ppl wouldn't dare do...very controversial subjects that oprah can't touch.

But as oprah leaves...she's leaving...so behold even more white washing of tv.

I dunno if u guys actually watch the show but I thought it was good. I always thought Tyra was pretty and thought she was like a white washed individual but she is just as cultured as me...anyway just wanted to express my thoughts on her quitting the show.

LOL at this emotional ass faggot

Queen Of Poetry
12-31-2009, 04:07 PM
LOL at this emotional ass faggot

Dang seriously? Why the name callin? Is it necessary? Can't u just disagree and keep it moving?

ZigZag
12-31-2009, 04:09 PM
11th chamber is the type i would punch in the face and take his lunch money and squeeze his girls ass and he still would apologize to me...shook pussy.

11th Chamber
12-31-2009, 04:10 PM
lol at this cat

ZigZag
12-31-2009, 04:10 PM
Tyra wanted to leave. There was no conspiracy.

yea but why for? her show was doing well and she was gettin them checks or wasn't she? at any rate chick got to emmy's for it...

ZigZag
12-31-2009, 04:34 PM
lol at this cat

I SMELL PUSSY...U SWEET NIGGA!

THIS NIGGA WOULD OF BEEN UR BOYFRIEND IN JAIL :stroke:

077UtUWGQOA

Queen Of Poetry
12-31-2009, 04:36 PM
I SMELL PUSSY...U SWEET NIGGA!

THIS NIGGA WOULD OF BEEN UR BOYFRIEND IN JAIL :stroke:

077UtUWGQOA

Ugh. Can't we all just get along?

ZigZag
12-31-2009, 04:40 PM
ur one to talk...:)9:(

Queen Of Poetry
12-31-2009, 04:44 PM
ur one to talk...:)9:(

Oy. Not now.

YungSunny
12-31-2009, 05:05 PM
Ugh. Can't we all just get along?

Wu-corp is a oasis for people to act hard who are in reality socially tortured, don't take this away from them.

Queen Of Poetry
12-31-2009, 05:09 PM
Wu-corp is a oasis for people to act hard who are in reality socially tortured, don't take this away from them.

LOL ok.