LORD NOSE
01-01-2010, 03:01 PM
???

11th Chamber
01-01-2010, 04:22 PM
Savior

prof zooruka
01-01-2010, 04:22 PM
It is the saviour that was expected in the jewish religion...So in other words JESUS CHRIST.

Peace be with you !

EAGLE EYE
01-01-2010, 04:57 PM
What is "Tupac"

Uncle Steezo
01-01-2010, 05:06 PM
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll183/stylemaster2/faces/martin-luther-king-jr.jpg

Drunken Monk
01-01-2010, 05:07 PM
what is massacre

Face of the Golden Falcon
01-01-2010, 08:30 PM
Messiah means "annointed"

HETEPU

V4D3R
01-02-2010, 04:12 AM
saviorself

Prince Rai
01-02-2010, 04:57 AM
Your spiritual self annointed. Because if he was physical, there would be people believing him and people that don't. Thus negating the purpose of "the man who saves all".

TheBoarzHeadBoy
01-03-2010, 12:36 PM
The Messiah is the force of change. It is the energy of Brahman, forming the being of Vishnu, and his avatars in our plane of existence.

The last Messiah was Siddhartha Gautama. We now wait in trepidation of the coming of Kalki the final avatar of this cycle.

I watched as the Lamb opened the first of the seven seals. Then I heard one of the four living creatures say in a voice like thunder, "Come!" I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest.
revelation 6:1-2˄ NIV

It is Kalki upon his white horse who will come to end our era, the time of the demon Kali. The dates are disputed but the coming of a Messiah on a White Horse is universal. "1st Christ" was a Boddhisattva . "2nd Christ" is the Avatar Kalki.

Cee Oh Vee
01-03-2010, 01:12 PM
The Messiah is our master `Isa ("Jesus"), peace be upon him.

LORD NOSE
01-03-2010, 02:36 PM
so many different expressions of the same thing -

The Messiah is the force of change..

those against change would be considered the antichrist - changing from what to what though ?

what brought about the most recognizable change in the past 100 years ?

technological advances is the indication of what presence ?

people who haven't spent much time gathering pieces will have a problem with the thought of it

TheBoarzHeadBoy
01-03-2010, 03:07 PM
The Anti Christ is Kali (not the warrior goddess) the demon. Kali is just as much Vishnu as Kalki.

The Messiah is Dharma. It is the path of virtue. The Anti Christ is the refusal to follow the path and the ways of the Vedas. It is Yin and Yang, aspects of the Taiji, aspects of the Brahman.

Rest Easy, we have over 400,000 years before the Apocalypse by the Indian sources. Focus on your own improvement, not the end of the world.

V4D3R
01-03-2010, 05:42 PM
so many different expressions of the same thing -

those against change would be considered the antichrist - changing from what to what though ?

people who haven't spent much time gathering pieces will have a problem with the thought of it

Can you elaborate?

LORD NOSE
01-03-2010, 06:10 PM
Can you elaborate?

these are just questions to ask oneself

this question wasn't made clear though

my answer for me to this question is that scientist got their hands on some higher informationin the early part of the 1900's

Uncle Steezo
01-03-2010, 06:48 PM
right.
but there are also different vectors (direction x force) of change.
there is a change from organic to synthetic. natural to unnatural. divine to animalistic.
or changes that are lateral like capitalist to communist.

just wanted to throw that out there. so along the lines of a messiah being a catalyst for change i would say that a messiah is an upward vertical force. moving from animal toward God.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
01-03-2010, 09:29 PM
I doubt that extremely. There can't be higher knowledge induction because all the in between work happened. We didn't go from farming to space travel. We figured out that for example oil expands, someone invented a piston, it became an engine or whatever, the engine got put in a car, the car moved, boom travel, then we took similar principles, reinvented the engine to create direct thrust as a propellant in the same way guns and fire arrows worked hundreds of years ago in the orient, we made it big did a ton of military and civilian testing and eventually we shot a really big arrow at the moon with three men riding it and they got out and shot the arrow back towards earth. Its not magic, its just progress.

The bigger our population gets the more people can think at a time about solving problems. The more problem solvers the more problems solved the faster things get done. The technology boom exists because we managed to increase food production and health care over thousands of years, then it sort of exploded with people doing stuff new.

We have over six billion human brains plotting, someone has to figure something out from time to time not to mention the occasional genius. Its all exponential.

Man improves farming, man increases pop, more men make more stuff, stuff gets better, computers, computers make better computers, better computers make better men?

V4D3R
01-03-2010, 09:35 PM
ok lets get back to what a messiah is.
The messiah to me is an example sent to us from the Universe (God) on how to cope here.
An example that we should try to follow. It's simple and its all about choices.

The "devilish" choices we make is what makes life a living hell.

Uncle Steezo
01-03-2010, 09:37 PM
i don't quite see what you are trying to say.
everything you listed as developmental stages (farming and healthcare) has NOTHING to do with tech development.

increased pop has little to do with tech dev. ESPECIALLY if you believe that food and healthcare increase the level of tech. higher populations strain those same resources.

the general public has actually gotten dumber.

LORD NOSE
01-03-2010, 10:29 PM
right.
but there are also different vectors (direction x force) of change.
there is a change from organic to synthetic. natural to unnatural. divine to animalistic.
or changes that are lateral like capitalist to communist.

just wanted to throw that out there. so along the lines of a messiah being a catalyst for change i would say that a messiah is an upward vertical force. moving from animal toward God.

right - just like how Hip Hop use to be - now it's a ring tone machine in the eyes of the masses - the advances can be good - in the hands of those whose intentions are good - a messiah - like a Jordan of the team -

I doubt that extremely. There can't be higher knowledge induction because all the in between work happened. We didn't go from farming to space travel. We figured out that for example oil expands, someone invented a piston, it became an engine or whatever, the engine got put in a car, the car moved, boom travel, then we took similar principles, reinvented the engine to create direct thrust as a propellant in the same way guns and fire arrows worked hundreds of years ago in the orient, we made it big did a ton of military and civilian testing and eventually we shot a really big arrow at the moon with three men riding it and they got out and shot the arrow back towards earth. Its not magic, its just progress.

The bigger our population gets the more people can think at a time about solving problems. The more problem solvers the more problems solved the faster things get done. The technology boom exists because we managed to increase food production and health care over thousands of years, then it sort of exploded with people doing stuff new.

We have over six billion human brains plotting, someone has to figure something out from time to time not to mention the occasional genius. Its all exponential.

Man improves farming, man increases pop, more men make more stuff, stuff gets better, computers, computers make better computers, better computers make better men?

think dvd

ok lets get back to what a messiah is.
The messiah to me is an example sent to us from the Universe (God) on how to cope here.
An example that we should try to follow. It's simple and its all about choices.

The "devilish" choices we make is what makes life a living hell.

true

this formula, one fertilizing the egg,to manifest itself as a higher being

the general public has actually gotten dumber.

because of the ongoing war - all the paths have been booby trapped

including the tech path

TheBoarzHeadBoy
01-04-2010, 10:03 PM
right - just like how Hip Hop use to be - now it's a ring tone machine in the eyes of the masses - the advances can be good - in the hands of those whose intentions are good - a messiah - like a Jordan of the team -

think dvd

We didn't just get dvds we had records (which i admit seem to almost be a jump, but I'm convinced edison was actually intelligent...) to cassettes to cds to dvds to blue ray, the tech isn't that different, its just minor advancements in materials and updated systems and the like. The grooves are still there, only now its a laser instead of a needle, big difference (naht)

true

this formula, one fertilizing the egg,to manifest itself as a higher being

because of the ongoing war - all the paths have been booby trapped

including the tech path

the failure of our education system is the fault of 2 factors: growing data, and societal pressure. We simply have trouble as a society learning all the new crap that we didnt have 100 years ago or a few hundred years ago. We also can't be content with a career in a real field like agriculture or a craft. Our country has forced information based economics on us, and it doesn't suit our society. China Japan and India cope better because their societies have a history of stressed education for millenia (Japan less so, but they rerouted samurai codes into business and educational drive) We americans are a labor based society.

If everything was perfect we'd be an agricultural-industrial society, but our peer pressure has forced us to become a military/trade powerhouse, and that was never our intention.

LORD NOSE
01-04-2010, 11:33 PM
We didn't just get dvds we had records (which i admit seem to almost be a jump, but I'm convinced edison was actually intelligent...) to cassettes to cds to dvds to blue ray, the tech isn't that different, its just minor advancements in materials and updated systems and the like. The grooves are still there, only now its a laser instead of a needle, big difference (naht)

ok - where did it all come from ?

look at what we could imagine they had back in 1900, and compare it to what we have hands on right now

LORD NOSE
11-23-2011, 04:44 PM
up