PDA

View Full Version : Minorities Sitting In Back Of The Bus

OnlyBuilt4PuertoRicanLinx
09-28-2005, 05:20 PM
aiyo, you know what i dont understand? how come Rosa Parks fought for minorites to sit wherever they want on the bus,and not forced to sit in the back. But yet us minorites always got to sit in the back of the city bus? i dont understand, so Rosa Parks did all this shit for nothing?

PJ FlemFlam
09-28-2005, 05:34 PM
don't start know zhit it want be know zhit....hehe just kidd'n famz,I don't bash katz like dat,anywayz howdy do I stay in south zhid zhit been going on like dat for yearz,they manage ta keep peace with people in they lil areas around the state or your state,our folks even degrade eachother when it comes to better'n themselves,zhid yo folk might do dat but somthang'z ain't alwayz together,or i might be wrong,anyhow see zhit for what it is,this zhit been going on through time pa,

Hidden Chamber
09-28-2005, 05:38 PM
aiyo, you know what i dont understand? how come Rosa Parks fought for minorites to sit wherever they want on the bus,and not forced to sit in the back. But yet us minorites always got to sit in the back of the city bus? i dont understand, so Rosa Parks did all this shit for nothing?

Yo man speak 4 yaself i sit n e were i want

09-28-2005, 05:53 PM
Yo man speak 4 yaself i sit n e were i want
word up, me 2, but yo, u gotta see pplz on these city buses,all da minoritys all sittin in da back,shit lookz like a seregation bus.

09-28-2005, 05:54 PM
don't start know zhit it want be know zhit....hehe just kidd'n famz,I don't bash katz like dat,anywayz howdy do I stay in south zhid zhit been going on like dat for yearz,they manage ta keep peace with people in they lil areas around the state or your state,our folks even degrade eachother when it comes to better'n themselves,zhid yo folk might do dat but somthang'z ain't alwayz together,or i might be wrong,anyhow see zhit for what it is,this zhit been going on through time pa,
im sorry,but i have no idea, wut u just said.

Koolish
09-28-2005, 05:59 PM
i dunno, here everyone sits everywhere, but its the ghetto so thats probably why.
________
Vaporite solo (http://www.vaporshop.com/solo-vaporizer.html)

blackwisdom
09-28-2005, 06:01 PM
I use to do it to be as far away from the authority figure as possible, so I could cut up.

Peace

Ghost In The 'Lac
09-28-2005, 06:03 PM
This is one dumb ass topic. Its polite to let Old people and women with children etc to have the seats at the front of the bus so they aint got to walk all the way down to the end of the bus to sit. They used to make all non-whites walk to the back, even if they were old and crippled.

Anyway i remember a stand up comic (maybe Chris Rock) doing a gag that said just what you have said.

09-28-2005, 06:11 PM
This is one dumb ass topic. Its polite to let Old people and women with children etc to have the seats at the front of the bus so they aint got to walk all the way down to the end of the bus to sit. They used to make all non-whites walk to the back, even if they were old and crippled.

Anyway i remember a stand up comic (maybe Chris Rock) doing a gag that said just what you have said.
lol, o word? itz koo 2 kno dat me and sum1 like chris rock think alike.

Analyze
09-28-2005, 06:31 PM
don't start know zhit it want be know zhit....hehe just kidd'n famz,I don't bash katz like dat,anywayz howdy do I stay in south zhid zhit been going on like dat for yearz,they manage ta keep peace with people in they lil areas around the state or your state,our folks even degrade eachother when it comes to better'n themselves,zhid yo folk might do dat but somthang'z ain't alwayz together,or i might be wrong,anyhow see zhit for what it is,this zhit been going on through time pa,Come on man, you can do better than this, in this day and age you can be a educated street nigga. Lets not resort to being that ignorant nigga Fox News plays every half-hour, trying to "explain" what happened. Anyway on to the topic, it's basically inbread racism, on a subconscience level, or to put in simply people like to be around people who look like them. It happens at school and at work. A lot times people dont even realize it until they look around or make attempt to "infiltrate" another's circle. Peace

edit: I see that guy's from down south, maybe thats explains why they like that crunk shit, I think I'm to smart for that shit.

Wu Forever

KBOS
09-28-2005, 06:53 PM
nThis is one dumb ass topic. Its polite to let Old people and women with children etc to have the seats at the front of the bus so they aint got to walk all the way down to the end of the bus to sit. They used to make all non-whites walk to the back, even if they were old and crippled.

Yeah but just about all the city buses now have a door in the front and a door in the back

09-28-2005, 07:03 PM
n

Yeah but just about all the city buses now have a door in the front and a door in the back
yea word, but here the back door is only used when the bus is packed and there is no way to get to the front door,due to the people forced to stand up in the aisle because theres no more seatz.

so when your stop comes and you pull the string, you got to yell: "backdoor!!".

1 time this big diseled guy pulled the string,and this guyz mad big and strong,and when he yellz backdoor,he sounds lke a little bitch,lmfao... shit was fuckin crazy.it sounded like his voice didnt go through puberty and shit. the crazy shit you see on your local city bus,eh?

The Watcher
09-28-2005, 08:15 PM
Rosa Parks and others did not do what they did so that minorities would choose to sit at the front of the bus. The purpose was so that they COULD choose. Equality is what makes the choice possible. Sitting at the back of the bus is now a CHOICE, not a REGULATION.

It's never about the toothpaste.

T.H.O.M.A.S. Man
09-28-2005, 10:49 PM
i saw these 5 asian kids beat the shit out of a mall security cop going home on my bus one time, i kinda felt bad for the dude but it was funny. i dont know how it started but one kid said "say i wont bang you right now, i aint scared of cops, you aint even a cop bitch" and then all 5 of them fuckin stole on him.

i would say its more just younger people that go to back and if it happens to be minorites on the bus then hey. but i think OBFPRL was making a joke so im not gonna over analyze this

haha

heatholdingconceitedmofo
09-28-2005, 10:57 PM
for the record rosa parks didnt do what she did to help dirty peurto ricans

crass
09-29-2005, 03:07 AM
for the record rosa parks didnt do what she did to help dirty peurto ricans

you're an idiot, why are you still here

PJ FlemFlam
11-04-2005, 05:32 PM
it ain't all about the crunk zhit.to each'z own bra,know i ain't ignorant rap,you just didn't catch my drift proper talk'n azz,you know u kuntry too cuz stay in carolina rap