PDA

View Full Version : The current status of the TSA/Crow ongoing saga.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-02-2010, 02:02 PM
TSA has regained the momentum.

Crow needs to go intot he locker room at halftime and rethink his gameplan. Its becoming too predictable.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-02-2010, 02:03 PM
but then again, maybe he is more focused on SID right now...cuz he is winning that side battle.

TSA
01-02-2010, 02:11 PM
i would say sid is killing the faggot.

i dont want ppl to think that mine and his is a battle, cause i already won, im just laughing at this new revelation that he was naked on a beach weeping because of a wounded crack marsupial

there's really nothing he can do or say, that shit was humiliating and stupid and i dont know why he posted it but he's basically over and done with. to top it off whatever he posts i won't read lol. the more frustrated his posts are the less im able to read them. idk what it is but i hope ppl know im 100% serious when i say i dont read his material. you dont know how long it took me to convince myself to read his SPIRIT ANIMAL shit. i knew it was promising 4 some reason

the worst part is the piece of shit claims to be on a higher level of being and awareness but he's physically inable to keep himself from wallowing in filth with internet people, and crys over crack beavers.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-02-2010, 02:15 PM
LOL....u kno i have to plead ignorance cuz i didnt kno the whole story behind the marsupial stuff...sometimes i just dont pay attention to some of the minutia posted here.

I did not kno that...hahaha.

I always dont know what soawf means.

TSA
01-02-2010, 02:18 PM
oh realy? well i'll find the links to the threads where he makes a fucking fool of himself and reminds me of everything i dont want to be at his age

TSA
01-02-2010, 02:20 PM
its all very worth the read. believe me nobody on here drags his foot more on reading this guys ass babble but this one is worth it.

I had a spiritual session with a native american woman the other day and met my spirit animals. Is anyone familiar with this? Has anyone met their animals? I'll share my experience after i eat. It was a powerful moment to say the least.

clean up on aisle 3.

anyway.
we began with a visualization under deep hypnosis.

i was walking on a beach under a clear starry night sky, towards a glowing light.
i approached the light which turned out to be a bonfire.
i stood and connected with the flames.
as i stared into the fire a form appeared.
i was instructed to call the form forward out of the flame....

at first i thought it was a brown/gray dog or wolf. but after looking closer it was a fox.
the fox was wounded. its head hung low and limping. i felt a tear trickle down my cheek IRL.

i was asked to connect with it and that brother fox had something to teach me.
the fox didn't speak, but i understood him. "SURVIVAL"
i began to stroke his back and realized that he wasn't brown/gray. it was dust and dirt.
i kept stroking him and a bright firey orange color began to show thru.
tears were flowing. i was weeping because i knew that i was the one who abused him.

once he was clean, i was asked to let him go back to the flame. he leaped high into the flame. he was healed.

i then was told that there was another form. i stared into the flame again. i called the form forward.
a lil long tailed monkey leaped out into my arms and immediately started playing around with my head and ears. i laughed out loud. he wanted to teach me about having fun.

i didn't want to let the monkey go. but i was asked to let him return. i was given the instructions on how to call them onto this plane and did so a few a few times. each time they appeared on command.

i was then asked to increase the flame's intensity as high as i could.
i increased my breathing and concentration and the bonfire became HUGE like a housefire.
i was then asked to decrease the fire to candle size flame. i slowed my breathing, relaxed and it happened.

i was asked to take the flame and place it in my heart because it was my spirit.

i then was slowly brought back out of hypnosis.

it was robby boypussy deep.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88786

TSA
01-02-2010, 02:22 PM
then i responded with this POPPIN THREAD as the aged Gavin Simmons would call it and the rest is history.
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88797

Olive Oil Goombah
01-02-2010, 02:25 PM
damn....i want a spirit animal

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-02-2010, 02:28 PM
the funniest part was when someone in KTL responded to it with some shit like "Crow that was the most inspiring thing ive ever heard"

Spirit animals LOL

And then someone else said they did one and they were dissapointed because their animal was a small rodent

a fucking RODENT !!!!
a
ahhahahahaahhhhahhhshdhdhh

I mean why the fuck even say rodent lollolol, sounds like some shit id have to peel off my car tyre. at least say mouse. These people have minimal dignity.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-02-2010, 02:29 PM
haha...yea i read those....diggy, vader and food for thought.....

EAGLE EYE
01-02-2010, 03:28 PM
despite all his rage, he's still just a spirit rodent trapped in a cage.

I think this past week is the hardest ive ever laughed @ stuff on the internet in a long time.

keep going you damn dirty whores

http://justwilliam1959.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/billy-corgan.jpg

peace be with you!

netscape check two
01-02-2010, 03:43 PM
The feud is at about a Jason X level now.

Uncle Steezo
01-02-2010, 03:46 PM
its like this. i've been on a spiritual journey. i did the holistic spa thing. went to a native american hypotist's office and had some sessions.
the scenario was a VISUALIZATION.

i been handling business here on the west coast.
got my 1st national sponsor, ALLSTATE.
got a meeting coming up next week with the big O's marketing team.
went to a couple film festivals and met some directors and young filmmakers.

at this point i'm just sticking needles into dereks heart. the deeper i poke, the harder he comes at me. this is how i gauge the potency of my posts.

lately i've swapped humor for burning truths. this technique seems to elude derek since he is incapable of telling the truth.

but really, how can this lil game we play really affect me when i wake up every morning, walk 3 minutes from this....
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/IMG00099.jpg
to this...
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/IMG00089.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/IMG00088.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/IMG00086.jpg

i mean its the middle of the day on a saturday vacation weekend, and this 21 year old is sitting is his moms basement on the computer.
i'm sitting in a fucking hammock soaking in the sun enjoying some icy hibiscus tea.

during a shitty economy, i just spent his yearly income in 10 days.

how can i take anything he says to heart?

he's in pain. and this is his way to feel like he's worth something.
if he wants to WIN hey by all means somebody hand this kid a trophy.

EAGLE EYE
01-02-2010, 03:50 PM

hahahahahahahah ohhh shit!

Olive Oil Goombah
01-02-2010, 03:51 PM
i see.....usually i dig your more sophisticated ways of dismantling daryl.

But every once in a while i need something slapstick.

Now somebody please explain soawf

EAGLE EYE
01-02-2010, 03:54 PM
#soawf = serious on a web forum

begongo
01-02-2010, 04:03 PM
^ was about to google that when I decided to click on page 2 lol

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-02-2010, 04:05 PM
Whatchu niggaz know about the dirty soawf
Whatchu niggaz know about the dirty soawf

J89f_8Pp55A

Uncle Steezo
01-02-2010, 04:25 PM
i see.....usually i dig your more sophisticated ways of dismantling daryl.

But every once in a while i need something slapstick.

Now somebody please explain soawf

well this is chess not checkers.
see 1st i get him foaming at the mouth with the real life truth stuff.
that forces him to 1st post size 11 font "hahahaha"s
then i return fire with some scathing observations till he does his epic blown out posts with soundtracks.
then i pull back like INS and let him flail in the air while i get a sun tan in january.

cheers!
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/IMG00101.jpg

i'll come correct just for you tho nick.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-02-2010, 04:46 PM
that warmth looks so nice. Its frigid right now, but i will be out in Arizona playing golf soon.

I appreciate your candor.

EAGLE EYE
01-02-2010, 04:46 PM
Finer things club bruh...

I'm taking my next trip in couple months to HahwhyEEEE. Can't wait to try out surfing.

And I aint talkin' bout that weaseldick swag surfin' in leathers shit ether.

Huggasaurus Sex
01-02-2010, 05:50 PM
soawf i'm looking forward to the day when gav's son joins and disrespects the shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit out of a subscription fearing 30 something year old TSA using 3 dimensional nostril photoshops that you need special 3D glasses to fully appreciate.

Uncle Steezo
01-02-2010, 06:53 PM
Hahahahahahjha @
150000 posts

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
01-02-2010, 08:51 PM
nicky's got a job as tsa's fluffer

EAGLE EYE
01-02-2010, 09:00 PM
trill az fack!
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/tsamonkeyt.png

TheBoarzHeadBoy
01-02-2010, 09:12 PM
I think its funny that the most endearing thing about this website is a feud between two in the closet black men-children. Alliances shift constantly, but Derek "The Nigerian Transport Security Administration" and Gavin "Jim The Glitterattzi Crow" remain as always on edge.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
01-02-2010, 09:15 PM
the neverending beef

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
01-02-2010, 09:17 PM
http://i38.tinypic.com/rrkw7c.jpg

EAGLE EYE
01-02-2010, 09:17 PM
Yea they're pretty cutting edge for bl4cks on a wub 4rum

Olive Oil Goombah
01-02-2010, 10:20 PM
blacks are top notch entertainment and the interwebz are no exception

Surreptitious
01-02-2010, 10:24 PM
blacks are top notch entertainment and the interwebz are no exception

hahahaha, couldn't agree more

But thats all they are

Olive Oil Goombah
01-02-2010, 10:59 PM
whoa whoa whoa.....easy there Daniel Carver.

I happen to think TSA and Crow are magnificent people regardless of their entertainment value.

TSA
01-03-2010, 02:20 AM
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/IMG00089.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/IMG00088.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/IMG00086.jpg

HAHAHAHAHaAHHAhaAHahAHAHahAHa
\aha
haahaAHahhAHAHahAHH!!1
IN A SHITTTY ECONOMY WHY WOULD YOU POAST A BEACH PICTURE! aHaahahahhaH!!
WHAT A BITCH! ahahahAHH!

TSA
01-03-2010, 02:23 AM
Somebody post a picture of a butt naked loser avoiding his responsibility as a father and claiming to have money while losing the custody battle to some fat skeezer with omar epps eyeballs and fat photoshoped on to the beach butt naked in a wutang pose CONNECTING WITH THE FLAMES

SKAMPOE
01-03-2010, 02:25 AM
tsa has regained the momentum.

Crow needs to go intot he locker room at halftime and rethink his gameplan. Its becoming too predictable.
all the while u stay on about nuffin juss on cats nuts...real talk.|(

TSA
01-03-2010, 02:29 AM
look at this faggot trying to act like someone forgot he steals from the FORGOTTEN GODZ on christmas

SKAMPOE
01-03-2010, 02:37 AM
U FAG THAT LOOKS LIKE HES STUCK IN MID EVOLUTION, UR ARGUMENT IS INVALID

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/23/Homo_erectus.JPG
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/TSANMOM-2.jpg
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/africanhiphop.jpg

EAGLE EYE
01-03-2010, 02:42 AM
Lol derrick is pissed becuz he iz broke & werks a state joB in an asylum

WEEEEEEEE

Olive Oil Goombah
01-03-2010, 02:43 AM
i am shocked at the level of hurt I have done to skampoe over the past week.

Dont tell me that naked picture of a tall skinny black man was real....dont tell me that....

TSA
01-03-2010, 02:52 AM
nigga, state jobs are the shit! lol

SKAMPOE
01-03-2010, 02:53 AM
Please whoighty....

Compulsion
01-03-2010, 02:57 AM
WuTang-corp.com/forum unique entertainment..To say the least. I'm still surprised my work doesn't block this site, although I don't use my work connection anymore.

EAGLE EYE
01-03-2010, 02:58 AM
nigga, state jobs are the shit! lol

state werkers are the most miserable underpaid pieces of shit in this cuntry whodi. but then again you have no talents except for 500 degree freds (which i do appreciate)

TSA
01-03-2010, 03:03 AM
really nigga? state employees are the best paid em effers without degrees
i mean idk, we do live in different states but i get full coverage on everything every holiday including the shit i didn't know existed.

its 13 an hr, if i do overtime its time a half and holidays its double so im pretty happy.

Uncle Steezo
01-03-2010, 03:08 AM
hahahaha
the nebraska owns derek literally.
without the state his family couldn't eat, buy pleather members only jackets or use the internet.

nice life curious george.

you'd have to work 3 hrs on xmas just to eat this meal.
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/IMG00079.jpg

lonely birthday wucorp constitution writing loser. somebody post that shit.

SKAMPOE
01-03-2010, 03:10 AM
BUAHAHAHAHAHAHA MEMBERS ONLY JACKETS CRAFTED OF PLEATHER BAUUAUAUAUAhttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/teesaa.png?t=1262506205

EAGLE EYE
01-03-2010, 03:11 AM
really nigga? state employees are the best paid em effers without degrees
i mean idk, we do live in different states but i get full coverage on everything every holiday including the shit i didn't know existed.

its 13 an hr, if i do overtime its time a half and holidays its double so im pretty happy.

hahaha ok. cool i guess.

at least you hold a job and don't steal from gawrds kitchen.

SKAMPOE
01-03-2010, 03:13 AM
http://goldsea.com/ABH/Al/al1.jpgORLY?

TSA'S MAD CUZ HIS YOUNGER BROTHER HAS MORE WHORED GAWDS DOO than him

http://i50.tinypic.com/dgjiix.jpg

Uncle Steezo
01-03-2010, 03:14 AM
remember when derek wrote a genchat constitution on his birthday?

SKAMPOE
01-03-2010, 03:16 AM
buahahahaha yes yes i remember hahahahaha wat a sad day in his life both on n off of the E!!!

TSA
01-03-2010, 03:28 AM
ahhahahahahahaha! THATS A FUNNY THING TO REMEMBER!

remember when TSA eloped his zoo french mondoo from his elbow becoming immune to all moccassin sex? ahahahahah

SKAMPOE
01-03-2010, 03:30 AM
http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10062/talkinbout.jpg

Uncle Steezo
01-03-2010, 03:35 AM
yo this nigga is wearing a wifebeater and a thin ass fake leather jacket... in the snow.

i guess the state budget didn't include the winter coat for the needy program this year.
http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs187.snc3/19446_1175705842014_1509126165_30389178_7372066_n. jpg
niggas jacket looks like a 79 datsun vinyl interior.

this nigga is broke(n)...i pinky swear
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll183/stylemaster2/faces/tsagayshake.png
nice french manicure and livestrong jewelry

Jerry H Rice this is too much.

SKAMPOE
01-03-2010, 03:40 AM
yo this nigga is wearing a wifebeater and a thin ass fake leather jacket... in the snow.

i guess the state budget didn't include the winter coat for the needy program this year.
http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs187.snc3/19446_1175705842014_1509126165_30389178_7372066_n. jpg
niggas jacket looks like a 79 datsun vinyl interior.

this nigga is broke(n)...i pinky swear
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll183/stylemaster2/faces/tsagayshake.png
nice french manicure and livestrong jewelry

Jerry H Rice this is too much.
buahahahahah u know tsa has the crazy african shrinkage, knowin damn weel how cold it is he tryna show clevage buahahahahha damn kid

EAGLE EYE
01-03-2010, 03:43 AM
hahahahaa the one on the left probably gets mocked and ridiculed for those retarded sneakers. man u kids will do anything to draw the slightest attention.

SKAMPOE
01-03-2010, 03:45 AM
BELL BIV DEnosed

EAGLE EYE
01-03-2010, 03:47 AM
BELL BIV DEnosed

awww hell no man its more like: sir nose d'voidoffunk

SKAMPOE
01-03-2010, 03:50 AM
http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10062/thumb_hahawtfho1.gif (http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/displayimage.php?album=1&pos=42)
(http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/displayimage.php?album=1&pos=42)

Uncle Steezo
01-03-2010, 03:50 AM
http://www.ericasp.com/UserFiles/Image/Fonz.jpg

TSA
01-03-2010, 03:53 AM
NIGGAS BE ON SOME AFRICAN 98 DEGREES SHIT BRUH
http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs176.snc3/20356_261771194125_582589125_4573796_5775096_n.jpg (http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4270397&id=582589125)
AHAHAHAHhaAHhahAHH!! THAT SHIT IS FUCKIN HARD! ahahahah!

but my jacket isn't even trying to be leather, its just A HARD MATERIAL

http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs113.snc1/4684_1016896039890_1749802252_30564_103225_n.jpg (http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30389361&id=1509126165&op=1&view=global&subj=582589125)
FRESH

Uncle Steezo
01-03-2010, 03:54 AM
HAHAHAHAH how tall is this pygmy? like 4'10"

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/fonz.gif

TSA
01-03-2010, 03:54 AM
awww hell no man its more like: sir nose d'voidoffunk
http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs167.snc3/19446_1175761323401_1509126165_30389362_361659_n.j pg (http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30389361&id=1509126165&op=1&view=global&subj=582589125)

TSA
01-03-2010, 03:55 AM
HAHAHAHAH how tall is this pygmy? like 5'11"

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/fonz.gif
http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs167.snc3/19446_1175761003393_1509126165_30389361_6160108_n. jpg (http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30389361&id=1509126165&op=1&view=global&subj=582589125)

TSA
01-03-2010, 03:56 AM
is this guy dissing me for working for the state and being like the fonz?

SKAMPOE
01-03-2010, 03:57 AM
hahahahahahahahha tsa won this round!

SKAMPOE
01-03-2010, 03:58 AM
tsa needs vagisil on his face! or herpacin

Uncle Steezo
01-03-2010, 03:59 AM
NIGGAS BE ON SOME AFRICAN 98 DEGREES SHIT BRUH
http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs176.snc3/20356_261771194125_582589125_4573796_5775096_n.jpg (http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4270397&id=582589125)
AHAHAHAHhaAHhahAHH!! THAT SHIT IS FUCKIN HARD! ahahahah!

but my jacket isn't even trying to be leather, its just A HARD MATERIAL
http://www.bikerlawblog.com/media/blogs/Safety/Tire1.gif

http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs113.snc1/4684_1016896039890_1749802252_30564_103225_n.jpg (http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30389361&id=1509126165&op=1&view=global&subj=582589125)
FRESH

HAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!! he told all the chix over 5 ft to duck down.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
niggas coat is made out of recycled tonka truck wheels.

TSA
01-03-2010, 04:01 AM
hahahahahahahahha tsa won this round!
http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs167.snc3/19446_1175760203373_1509126165_30389360_7119477_n. jpg (http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=427878&id=1464068752&op=1&view=global&subj=582589125)

TSA
01-03-2010, 04:03 AM
HAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!! he told all the chix over 5 ft to duck down.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
niggas coat is made out of recycled tonka truck wheels.
http://iknowtheledge.com/images/2009/06/raekwon-spider.jpg
TOY TONKA TRUCK

http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs039.snc3/12649_1200458650312_1193910058_30536965_386408_n.j pg (http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=427878&id=1464068752&op=1&view=global&subj=582589125)
TEN KARATS ON YA MONSTA

KaramelSundae
01-03-2010, 04:05 AM
i didn't know you were friends with Nick Cannon

EAGLE EYE
01-03-2010, 04:06 AM
the whole pinky ring bruh shit is getting pretty suspect

TSA
01-03-2010, 04:10 AM
hahahahahahahahha!
http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs167.snc3/19446_1175708842089_1509126165_30389189_4206901_n. jpg (http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30389186&id=1509126165&op=1&view=global&subj=582589125)
U SCARED NIGGA?

Uncle Steezo
01-03-2010, 04:10 AM
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/tsajacket2.png
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

EAGLE EYE
01-03-2010, 04:12 AM
buahahahahahahahahaaha

they found a netu skeeza animal!!

its that pinky ring shit!!

EAGLE EYE
01-03-2010, 04:14 AM
hahahahahahahahha!
http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs167.snc3/19446_1175708842089_1509126165_30389189_4206901_n. jpg (http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30389186&id=1509126165&op=1&view=global&subj=582589125)
U SCARED NIGGA?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH whys your boy look like that DC sniper Malvo they recently put 2 deff?

http://z.about.com/d/crime/1/0/S/U/malvo_l.jpg

TSA
01-03-2010, 04:17 AM
Uzis?!

Pinky ring shit?

that pinky ring shit?

ygC-jpie9QI
NIGGAS MUST REALLY BE ON THAT WU TIP

Uncle Steezo
01-03-2010, 04:20 AM
the whole pinky ring bruh shit is getting pretty suspect
what ring?
dirt ring?

who the fuck told keenan that he could fit dereks extra medium Mautika Polo?

http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs039.snc3/12649_1200458650312_1193910058_30536965_386408_n.j pg

http://www.sptimes.com/2004/12/27/images/xlarge/FLO_1_ex27fat_200135_1227.jpg

TSA
01-03-2010, 04:21 AM
Gavin that guy could sponsor your life LOL

Uncle Steezo
01-03-2010, 04:28 AM
Gavin that guy could sponsor your life LOL
is he the one that bought you that Ben 10 watch?

http://www.mailorderexpress.com/shop/prdpics/129125.jpg

TSA
01-03-2010, 04:31 AM
Gavin, that guy can take you shopping LOL

SKAMPOE
01-03-2010, 05:25 AM
hahahahahahahahha!
U SCARED NIGGA?

ur face is fucked up kid, ur way beyond proactive, the previously mentioned VAGISIL should clear that right up....
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
buahahahahahahahahahaha

never mind wat i said, u won this battle, should have never doubted u styleMASTER!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH whys your boy look like that DC sniper Malvo they recently put 2 deff?

http://z.about.com/d/crime/1/0/S/U/malvo_l.jpg

buahahahahahahhahahaha oh shit u sho right
what ring?
dirt ring?

who the fuck told keenan that he could fit dereks extra medium Mautika Polo?

http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs039.snc3/12649_1200458650312_1193910058_30536965_386408_n.j pg

http://www.sptimes.com/2004/12/27/images/xlarge/FLO_1_ex27fat_200135_1227.jpg
buahahahahahaha doods shirt is extra tight damn hahahah he looks loke is arnold grew all the way:=):yessad:

SKAMPOE
01-03-2010, 05:27 AM
http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs039.snc3/12649_1200458650312_1193910058_30536965_386408_n.j pgeven arnold here has a look in his face like wtf is these homos doin:loser:

begongo
01-03-2010, 08:24 AM
skampoe?

EAGLE EYE
01-03-2010, 08:51 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

l-o-l

ZigZag
01-03-2010, 11:04 AM
ahahahaha @ tsa bagging taylor swift type white chicks...and amber rose africans

ahahahaha @ stylemaster jr police badge

AHAHAHA @ this whole thread....

Longbongcilvaringz
01-03-2010, 11:55 AM
Skampoe, you are an horrendous dick rider of the foulest variety.

It's fucking repugnant.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-03-2010, 12:09 PM
This thread would be hilarious if it wasnt infected with that disgusting fat porto rican with his pointlessness and emotionally driven posting. Im not clear whether he ever was a good poster but hes fucking awful recently.

but...

http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs039.snc3/12649_1200458650312_1193910058_30536965_386408_n.j pg (http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=427878&id=1464068752&op=1&view=global&subj=582589125)

AHAHAHAHAHahahaahahahhah DA FUCK??? HHAHAHAHAH

http://i49.tinypic.com/ao7xo6.jpg

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAaahahahaahaH!!!!!!

aahhahaaha

TSA
01-03-2010, 12:43 PM
This thread would be hilarious if it wasnt infected with that disgusting fat porto rican with his pointlessness and emotionally driven posting. Im not clear whether he ever was a good poster but hes fucking awful recently.

but...

AHAHAHAHAHahahaahahahhah DA FUCK??? HHAHAHAHAH

http://i49.tinypic.com/ao7xo6.jpg

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAaahahahaahaH!!!!!!

aahhahaaha
AHAHAhahahHAHahah!!
a comedic response to TSA that has no emotional history and alliance based dickriding and wishing. well done GHOSE LACE

TSA
01-03-2010, 12:48 PM
but its true, skampoe is a pole slave of the worst blend and i have a strong feeling he pole rides jigsaw in real life. he's currently the worst poster on here. Gavin at least posts from anger and a need for VENGENCE, and ghostlace's me-rendition is starting to find its own unique voice, but Skampoe.

skampoe?

man.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
01-03-2010, 01:05 PM
Stop dick riding each other and argue damn it!

I don't come here to watch british bitches talk about homosexual black men dick spar for peurto rican brownie points.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
01-03-2010, 01:06 PM
Wait actually I do...

SID
01-03-2010, 01:09 PM
ahahahahaahahahaha

This thread is GOLD.

Lets get things into perspective

Gavin got visibly upset and shaken by posts me and tsa made about crack foxes, spiritualy induced possums and beavers, these statements about summoning your celestial feline spirit upset gavin so much he clapped back at my mother and got furiously SERIOUS at tsa.

This butt naked hypothermia midnight madness ass nigga got offended by crack possums?!??1 then posted pics of his lavish atlantan compound and a plate of carrots and lemons?!/!?!?

Gavin is sensitive flamboyant.

He lives in a fortess by himself? I bet gavins house is haunted by fox ghosts ahahaha

I bet gavin wakes up in the middle of the night in a coldsweat halluncinating some swift fox screeching in his face, he then washes his face and then logs on to wucorp and oberves me and tsa profile till something happens AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAA

KaramelSundae
01-03-2010, 01:17 PM
hahaha

TSA
01-03-2010, 01:24 PM
yea. i've broken down gavins anatomy enough to know that when he posts his living conditions and lets us all know what he's doing with his life that he's very, very, very pissed off.

and this happens a lot.
when he's pissed off he starts GOING AT A NIGGA with more VIGOR and literally every single thing he can make an observation about is now a 'diss'

look at this thread. you can tell he scanned everyone of these pictures looking for his chance to recover so he made fun of me for being like the fonz.

juststick to 1 actually fun subject, intead he plays catch up scratching for anything and when there's nothing he starts saying stuff that wasn't funny to begin with like im a monkey and wear rosaries sometimes, which in the end of the day will never be as funny as being butt naked on captain hook island weeping admist the bees and berries.
then he makes well produced high quality pictures that dont make ppl laugh. what a fuck up.

this is why i always win.

TSA
01-03-2010, 01:28 PM
hahahaha
the nebraska owns derek literally.
without the state his family couldn't eat, buy pleather members only jackets or use the internet.

nice life curious george.

you'd have to work 3 hrs on xmas just to eat this meal.
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/IMG00079.jpg

lonely birthday wucorp constitution writing loser. somebody post that shit.
i didn't even see this post!
LMAO! TOO BAD YOU ATE IT ALONE!
aAHahahahhhahaAHHAHah!!

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-03-2010, 01:31 PM
Gavins just finding himself right now. He really needed this beach time to really look inside himself, find out who he really is. Gathering his thoughts and his spirit forest critters.

Then once he's found himself, he will start looking for his son AHHahahahahaahhahahahaahaha

SID
01-03-2010, 01:33 PM
juststick to 1 actually fun subject, intead he plays catch up scratching for anything and when there's nothing he starts saying stuff that wasn't funny to begin with like im a monkey and wear rosaries sometimes, which in the end of the day will never be as funny as being butt naked on captain hook island weeping admist the bees and berries.
then he makes well produced high quality pictures that dont make ppl laugh. what a fuck up.

this is why i always win.

http://i46.tinypic.com/2dkoyq.jpg

SID
01-03-2010, 01:35 PM
i didn't even see this post!
LMAO! TOO BAD YOU ATE IT ALONE!
aAHahahahhhahaAHHAHah!!

He prolly made kaiyo a kiddie version ofthe dish all the carrots and lemons mixed up in a blender ahahaa

He prolly then made kaiyo do jedi squat exersises till he burned up and collapsed.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-03-2010, 01:44 PM
Kaiyo? That his sons name? ahahHHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! Please dont tell me Gavin named his son after some sort of female Japanese Anime character

ZigZag
01-03-2010, 01:51 PM
i like how all the most intolerable posters on wtc are all going at each others head instead of annoying the rest of us like they usually do. :)

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
01-03-2010, 02:56 PM
to beef continued....

Uncle Steezo
01-03-2010, 03:18 PM
Look at these 3 butthurt losers having group threapy.

We got the toofless
The lifeless
And the talentless

All trying to justify the pure envy.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-03-2010, 03:20 PM
your all welcome

TSA
01-03-2010, 03:21 PM
He prolly made kaiyo a kiddie version ofthe dish all the carrots and lemons mixed up in a blender ahahaa

He prolly then made kaiyo do jedi squat exersises till he burned up and collapsed.
AHAHAHAHahaHAHahAHahHAhaHAHhahaAHahaHHAHAHH!!!!
Kaiyo? That his sons name? ahahHHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! Please dont tell me Gavin named his son after some sort of female Japanese Anime character
YEAH DUDE! LOL he went ain't named his kid some anime shit he jacks off too. you can tell he didn't want to give him a name THAT WHITE PEOPLE HAVE so instead of at least kickin up some gay swahilli shit the faggot names him Kiyako or some shit like that.

in the end of the day his last name is still gonna be Simmons ahahahahhaahah

ask the fag his sons name. Had he FOUND HIMSELF by the time he accidentally had that kid it would have been named Eugene.

remember when he joined 6 forums to FILL THE VOID of leaving this site.
then came back anyways. ahahahahahhahaha FUCKING FAILRUE.

KaramelSundae
01-03-2010, 03:27 PM
Look at these 3 butthurt losers having group threapy.

We got the toofless
The lifeless
And the talentless

All trying to justify the pure envy.

you sir,
are sitting on the edge of your seat
waiting to see what they post next
going above and beyond to ether
making sigs and taking time to upload "sonning" pictures
while your on "vacation"

so tell me who the real life butthurt loser is here?

Olive Oil Goombah
01-03-2010, 03:29 PM
hahaha...oh shit....Karamel is cutthroat today.

im chubby in the pants now

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
01-03-2010, 03:30 PM
this beef is like a kid poking a tramp with a stick to bait a reaction

Uncle Steezo
01-03-2010, 03:30 PM
I also noticed that each one of them have been abandoned by their dads yet ridicule me for not doing the same to mine.
I bet these faggots soak their pillows after they watch star wars

KaramelSundae
01-03-2010, 03:31 PM
cNkp4QF3we8

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
01-03-2010, 03:42 PM
Damn, when is this black-on-black wu-tang-related-internet-message-board crime going to stop??

You guys know this is just what the devil wants you to do, right?

You're germinating the seeds that Yakub planted.

Shit's making my spirit monkey all upset and shit.

Uncle Steezo
01-03-2010, 03:43 PM
you sir,
while your on "vacation"

its all fun and games till somebody gets hurt.

so i assume the invitation to for me and your husband to run the choo choo has been revoked?

Olive Oil Goombah
01-03-2010, 03:45 PM
Damn, when is this black-on-black wu-tang-related-internet-message-board crime going to stop??

You guys know this is just what the devil wants you to do, right?

You're germinating the seeds that Yakub planted.

Shit's making my spirit monkey all upset and shit.

your loking at the devil who planted the seed.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
01-03-2010, 03:47 PM
if you stopped trying to kill each other - look at how you could build

what a waste

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
01-03-2010, 03:49 PM
your loking at the devil who planted the seed.

Oh, white people. What're you going to do with them?

Sure, their evil genetically modified mutants bred for hatred, but I'll be damned if they aren't adorable.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
01-03-2010, 03:53 PM
Their problem is they're ultimately the same person at different stages of life.

TSA is a young fashion obsessed jay z looking ass diva obsessed with the internet as a substition of his real life.

Crow is an older fashion obsessed diva whose allegedly managed to use his fashion ktl to make some money instead of just spending it on the clothes. He also neglects his life for the interweb.

We have the "I know everything African", and the "I know more then you because I'm better African American".

And they can't stand each other for that.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-03-2010, 03:55 PM
ahahahahahah......this thread was made for all my white brothers.

KaramelSundae
01-03-2010, 04:30 PM

so i assume the invitation to for me and your husband to run the choo choo has been revoked?

yup

IrOnMaN
01-03-2010, 10:54 PM
5IFoeM9E91M

KaramelSundae
01-04-2010, 12:43 AM
i was born ready
i was already on fish & spaghetti

TSA
01-04-2010, 12:46 AM
you sir,
while your on "vacation"

damn.

TSA
01-04-2010, 12:48 AM
Their problem is they're ultimately the same person at different stages of life.

TSA is a young fashion obsessed jay z looking ass diva obsessed with the internet as a substition of his real life.

Crow is an older fashion obsessed diva whose allegedly managed to use his fashion ktl to make some money instead of just spending it on the clothes. He also neglects his life for the interweb.

We have the "I know everything African", and the "I know more then you because I'm better African American".

And they can't stand each other for that.
did you just abbreviate the word knowledge as ktl?

http://67.18.219.83/image_hosting/web_pages/godofwine77/Co-Signs/Shaking_head.gif

SKAMPOE
01-04-2010, 01:14 AM

lol

TSA
01-04-2010, 01:33 AM
dude how was that funny? you're just dick riding super hard for no reason bruh

EAGLE EYE
01-04-2010, 01:47 AM
http://alternavox.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/ovaltine-211x300.jpg

more ovaltine!!!!! YAY!!!

http://www.buzzle.com/img/articleImages/295095-26011-50.jpg

more mental break downs yayyy!!!

KaramelSundae
01-04-2010, 01:48 AM
there has to be one every month

Mumm Ra
01-04-2010, 04:55 AM
oh gawd i have to subscribe to this thread
this shit is vicious

i like to think wucorp is the olympics of ethering - i can't imagine shit like this is happening on this level anywhere else in the online world

SKAMPOE
01-04-2010, 07:04 AM
dude how was that funny? You're just dick riding super hard for no reason bruhstfu, the shit is hillarius considering its fuckin true, no one likes u so u have no idea whats goes on behind the scenes in wu corp...

SID
01-04-2010, 07:14 AM
you sir,
while your on "vacation"

XoJxA3QFkv8

SID
01-04-2010, 07:22 AM
stfu, the shit is hillarius considering its fuckin true, no one likes u so u have no idea whats goes on behind the scenes in wu corp...

Your an obese faggot who has been sliding up and down gavins gentials like a stripper pole for months.

Your music is fucking disgustingly bad, your natrualy not funny, and post meaningless shit that nobody ones to read plus your signiture is a oversized piece of shit just like you.

I'm not hating boo boo i'm just tired of you massacring innocent food and torturing donuts before you eat them.

SKAMPOE
01-04-2010, 07:43 AM
ur mother is a myspace whore, ur argument will always be invalid. myspace? c'mon son MYSPACE!!!!!!!!!

now, carry on.
http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/Upload/petecry.gif

SID
01-04-2010, 07:45 AM
Weak like your heart.

SKAMPOE
01-04-2010, 08:03 AM
http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/Upload/go%20away/Go-Away-Dont_go_mad.jpg

SID
01-04-2010, 08:08 AM
Weak like your lung capacity.

SKAMPOE
01-04-2010, 08:11 AM
shiiit ma lungs is bronzed, i gets busy with the herbals! ya momz gets busy with the friend requests and teh HOTCOMMENTS

SID
01-04-2010, 08:17 AM
Weak like your rhyming ability.

SKAMPOE
01-04-2010, 08:37 AM
http://asset.soup.io/asset/0525/3954_c85d.gifsid banana

SID
01-04-2010, 08:38 AM
Weak like the floorboards your standing on.

Uncle Steezo
01-04-2010, 08:38 AM
sid's fantasy.
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/sidlick.jpg

SKAMPOE
01-04-2010, 08:43 AM
hahahahahahah oh shit

SID
01-04-2010, 12:01 PM
You sick faggits.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
01-04-2010, 12:24 PM
http://www.buzzle.com/img/articleImages/295095-26011-50.jpg

more mental break downs yayyy!!!

mental break downs online are a mighty feet - it takes an extra level of comitment to achieve

its the tipping point to where your life becomes less important than your online persona

INTERNET > LIFE

which is impressive in a hideously depressing way

Teh KillaBee
01-04-2010, 12:30 PM
internets = teh utmost of serious bidness

JASPER
01-04-2010, 12:30 PM
Fags.

SID
01-04-2010, 12:39 PM
ahahahahaha

TSA
01-04-2010, 01:27 PM
did gavin just take time off his vacation to photoshop himself licking sid's earhole?

TSA
01-04-2010, 01:28 PM
has Gavin literally spent his entire vacation on wutangcorp.com/forums

SID
01-04-2010, 02:11 PM
And the thing is Gavin still summons what broken fragments of a spirit hes got left to come back to this verbal onslaught, this guy wont stop no matter how hard we slap truth in his face, he will just get furious and spend 5 hours in his photoshop workshop, come out in a cold sweat with two 3Ds sigs and a look of geniune accomplishment on his face.

Or he will try and desculate the situation, which looks even worse.

Uncle Steezo
01-04-2010, 03:27 PM
this guy wont stop no matter how hard we slap truth in his face

so sid, what does that tell you about your time and energy in terms of how it's spent?

HzHmJIUgcB4

SID
01-04-2010, 03:45 PM
Go edit posts and post boiled carrot fondue from your mansion faggot.

Uncle Steezo
01-04-2010, 04:23 PM
boiled carrot fondue in my mansion = finer things

fish and chips looking at your own mom naked on wucorp≠finer things

SKAMPOE
01-04-2010, 04:25 PM
Go edit posts and post boiled carrot fondue from your mansion faggot.
http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10062/fb778cef.jpg

AcidPhosphate69
01-04-2010, 06:04 PM

Alright, that bothers me. Heavily. You claim to have gone through a truly naturally occuring mystic state (spirit animals and such) yet you STILL place THAT MUCH of a value on money?

Personally, I think you make a lot of this up. Maybe not all, but I'm sure you're making the spirituality one up. You haven't been into those muddy waters of the soul and come back only to cling to materials. You are no sage, you are a teller of tales. Know the difference.

Even if nobody else can see how I know that you are not entirely what you say, if you know anything of spiritual exploration...you know I'm right, Gavin.

SKAMPOE
01-04-2010, 07:10 PM
dude ur over analyzing a simple webforum burn...

Uncle Steezo
01-04-2010, 07:33 PM
Right. When actually that long winded response shows ur need for wuceptance.

SKAMPOE
01-04-2010, 07:41 PM
lol

http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10774/I_m_just_SAIYAN%21%21%21%21.JPG

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
01-04-2010, 07:57 PM
you try to analyze that shit your fucked