PDA

View Full Version : Lets all chip in and get CharlesJones a laptop

Olive Oil Goombah
01-02-2010, 04:35 PM
Because I hate waiting around for his posts. Like in another thread, i offered him a job, but now i gots to wait until next weekend for him to have access to a computer.

What do you say?

Im down for 25 bucks.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-02-2010, 04:52 PM
We all know he'd only go and spend all the money on prostitutes because hes sick of having to take a woman out for dinner when he wants to fuck her. Because at least with a hooker or a stripper you haven't got to spend money on them feeling like a damn fool LOL. We'll all know CharleJones is tired of stuck up women taking all his money hahahahahahahaha. Woman need to understand CharlesJones is only interested in fucking and deal with it LOL. I feel sorry for these men with laptops who have wifes because you know the man doesn't get to use it. More ignorant black men should use the library computers then they wouldn't have to deal with all the stuck up women stealing things you paid for hahahahahahaha.

Tommy
01-02-2010, 04:56 PM
He uses the library computer? Lmfao, no wonder he posts loads of threads then disappears.

EAGLE EYE
01-02-2010, 08:26 PM
this forum has a dark underworld consisting of library, basement, catacomb, and german black forest poaster fgts.

J-Cee
01-02-2010, 08:32 PM
We all know he'd only go and spend all the money on prostitutes because hes sick of having to take a woman out for dinner when he wants to fuck her. Because at least with a hooker or a stripper you haven't got to spend money on them feeling like a damn fool LOL. We'll all know CharleJones is tired of stuck up women taking all his money hahahahahahahaha. Woman need to understand CharlesJones is only interested in fucking and deal with it LOL. I feel sorry for these men with laptops who have wifes because you know the man doesn't get to use it. More ignorant black men should use the library computers then they wouldn't have to deal with all the stuck up women stealing things you paid for hahahahahahaha.

this forum has a dark underworld consisting of library, basement, catacomb, and german black forest poaster fgts.

hahaha