PDA

View Full Version : RELAX....you speedn money.

oDoUoSoKo
01-02-2010, 10:09 PM
El1mZpv-V4o

im sure this is chucks worthy..lmao...but i was lookin for the song to listen to it..since its been a while, and i found this shit...

:clap:9:|6

Poetic Wun
01-03-2010, 02:31 AM
lol Ocky can't be too upset...

i bet its frustrating as hell trying to make vids like this.
this song is a banger tho

the owl was funny.

oDoUoSoKo
01-03-2010, 02:17 PM
shit is awesome...ghostlaced did one (or so he says) for a wu tang song, dont remember which one tho.

angry!
01-03-2010, 02:19 PM
classic song

classic album

this incarnation of mos was one of most naturally gifted emcees ever... effortless!!!!!

djskillz
01-03-2010, 02:28 PM
That was funny as hell.

THE MASON
01-03-2010, 02:56 PM
cannot delete the true ancient!!

that part was funny. those vids gotta take a lot of time

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-03-2010, 03:08 PM
shit is awesome...ghostlaced did one (or so he says) for a wu tang song, dont remember which one tho.

what you mean "or so he says" you fucking sad and bitter dickhead. its my youtube channel you moron, get your head out your spiderman costume and stop acting like a bitch i just one night standed.

But yeah, I was the one who started this shit as far as im concerned (dont qoute me on that though). Ever since I did mine ive seen these thing all over the place in the last few years.

I did it for 2 ghostface verses, Tha Game and Silkworm.

The original and best back in 07;

KYCjWUVMNks

then this is a new one i did for Silkworm

y1AR8RRhF_E

http://www.youtube.com/user/THEREALghostlaced

oDoUoSoKo
01-03-2010, 03:21 PM
nerve touched^^^^ lmao.

cap
01-03-2010, 03:21 PM
why am i not surprised that lacey would have the time to spend on shit like this? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY????? lol

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-03-2010, 03:23 PM
why am i not surprised the Belgium is still following me around with bitter emotionally driven comments on a website forum? (that he is always on, everyday also)

you wish you were me. you could never pull off anything as good as that, you dont have the intellecutual or humrous ability. because your a bore. like most belgiums.

oDoUoSoKo
01-03-2010, 03:25 PM
glad u can take a joke, and btw..just cuz its in ur channel doesnt mean u made it jackass

oDoUoSoKo
01-03-2010, 03:27 PM
like most belgiums.
:?

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-03-2010, 03:30 PM
glad u can take a joke, and btw..just cuz its in ur channel doesnt mean u made it jackass

Wow your really jealous about that video huh? Your pathetic. Your paying that video a huge compliment btw with these actions. Your acting like it was directed by Spielberg. You must really LOVE this video and it kills you to know it was made by me.

It kills you. right there in your spiderman costume.

Yeah your right though I actually drafted in 100 chinese slave workers to make the video for me, and then posted to my channel (before anyone else posted it to theirs) when they were done.

oDoUoSoKo
01-03-2010, 03:34 PM
lmao, mad defensive, for what? ya ok u made it, big deal..it was a joke. and so waht i like spider man..whose that in ur avy? Vega? cmon son.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-03-2010, 03:36 PM
Vega would chop the living shit out of Spiderman and this pains you

cap
01-03-2010, 03:42 PM
why am i not surprised the Belgium is still following me around with bitter emotionally driven comments on a website forum? (that he is always on, everyday also)

you wish you were me. you could never pull off anything as good as that, you dont have the intellecutual or humrous ability. because your a bore. like most belgiums.

lol, if i was belgian i might feel some sort of way. dont project your lifedream of being black or anything but your pasty self on me.

how can you do anything but lose on this site when you tried your hardest for a year or so to convince people you were black?? thats the ultimate fail, really theres no turning back from that.

go make another video in your room, yeah that'll take the pain away.

you're so pathetic i cant even believe you actually exist.

oDoUoSoKo
01-03-2010, 03:44 PM
Vega would chop the living shit out of Spiderman and this pains you
:{

hmmm.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-03-2010, 03:48 PM
look at you putting all this effort into trying to win a beef online when the other guy isnt interested in LOL

you can keep trying to beef with me Belgium, its no gonna happen, your not interesting enough. at least try and be funny. your problem is you take this forum and its its contents very SRSLY, while the rest of us are here for entertainment. you just sound like a really depressed and lonely/angry teenager on a forum.

cap
01-03-2010, 03:52 PM
look at you putting all this effort into trying to win a beef online when the other guy isnt interested in LOL

you can keep trying to beef with me Belgium, its no gonna happen, your not interesting enough. at least try and be funny. your problem is you take this forum and its its contents very SRSLY, while the rest of us are here for entertainment. you just sound like a really depressed and lonely/angry teenager on a forum.

yes this is serious business to me... lame.

stop trying to defend your wanting to be black, even as a joke its the most pathetic thing you can do. and you not realising that gives you a free ticket to an entirely different level of PATHETIC.

good day.

ALCATRAZ
01-03-2010, 04:00 PM
stay da fuck off da road muney

Poetic Wun
01-04-2010, 06:30 AM
you wish you were me. you could never pull off anything as good as that, you dont have the intellecutual or humrous ability.
you win.... all praise the youtube vid editor.
you can keep trying to beef with me Belgium, its no gonna happen, your not interesting enough.
interesting enough for you to respond... another ass backward post by Lacey.

oDoUoSoKo
01-04-2010, 09:45 AM
Benzino, bruh? eloels.

beautifulrock
01-04-2010, 09:53 AM
The only thing I got out of this thread was that Lacey lost....once again.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-04-2010, 10:06 AM
Yeah i really got told by a bunch of slaughterhouse fans who have never listenend to Mobb Deep or Kool G Rap, and an autistic loser who spends his life making 1000's of review threads while no one cares

I really got told by these guys

These guys opinions really hold weight

oDoUoSoKo
01-04-2010, 10:09 AM
how many slaughterhouse fans are in here who havent listened to mobb deep besides poetic wun? and he only made one post. relax...pump the brakes.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-04-2010, 10:13 AM
^your a slaughterhouse fan, and you said Mobb Deep werent worth listening to.

Your both totally worthless.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-04-2010, 10:16 AM
IN a hip hop discussion.

Tommy
01-04-2010, 10:37 AM
That was pretty sweet, fair play.

Poetic Wun
01-04-2010, 11:10 AM
but this isn't a hip hop discussion... this is a youtube vid discussion.
so.............. our opinions DO hold weight?

btw, i spin g rap constantly, and your overhyping mobb deep for me... im expecting them to sound better than wu/metallica/MJ combined... im preparing myself for Infamous.

me and dusk own u lacey, so quit crying like the little girl from My Two Dads bitch boy.

oDoUoSoKo
01-04-2010, 07:21 PM
^your a slaughterhouse fan, and you said Mobb Deep werent worth listening to.

Your both totally worthless.
HAHAHAHAH :no:

and ur takin what i said the wrong way, all i said was if he hasnt he doesnt have to go nuts like u motherfuckers and listen to shit...im more critical about their amerikaz nightmare and on stuff..from murda muzik back its all good, and i listen to it once in a while. but im not the hip hop police so i dont tell people that anything is required.