PDA

View Full Version : Good stuff here

Crackhead Bob
01-04-2010, 12:00 PM
http://headmasterz.wordpress.com/2007/07/14/little-known-facts-about-hip-hop/

little known facts about hip hop, some good stuff

Poetic Wun
01-04-2010, 12:50 PM
Eric. B beat down Large Professor and ran Kool G. Rap out of New York to Arizona after ‘G. Rap revealed Large Pro produced most of the beats Eric B was supposed to have done on the Eric B. & Rakim albums and “wanted dead or alive”thats kinda wack
damn Erics a grimey fuck beatin everyone down...
hate to read this shit about LP tho
Ghostface, Superb and their team beat down and robbed 50 Cent and Tony Yayo after 50’s dis tracks.haha damn

Crackhead Bob
01-04-2010, 12:52 PM
My favorite is Ol' Dirty getting arrested for stealing one shoe, not a pair, just one shoe.

Tommy
01-04-2010, 01:02 PM
B.I.G. had some of his dudes run up in D&D studios and beat down Starang Wondah then had them put the phone to his ear while B.I.G. proceeded to tell him never to f*ck with him again. This was in retaliation for OGC’s first video where they had a fake Biggie get beat down.

Badass

Poetic Wun
01-04-2010, 01:08 PM
MC New York huh? lol

*edit
Band Aid Boys lmao

Tommy
01-04-2010, 01:14 PM
MC New York huh? lol

*edit
Band Aid Boys lmao

Lmfao, I thought that as well.

And lol:

after ODB got outta rehab/jail method man went to a night club seen a crowd of people chantin “GO GO GO” outside he went to see what was goin on and it was ODB gettin head from a woan with everyoe cheeri it on(meth stated this in a FHM mag i believe)

EnD
01-04-2010, 01:23 PM
Killah Prest said when he was in the studio with ODB, ODB would freeze and not move when Killah Prest ask ODB what was wrong ODB would say there are Aliens in the room

^I used that for a sig some time ago... Interesting little facts yes indeed.

Apocalypse
01-04-2010, 01:33 PM
"ODB’s dad was a cop"

What the fuck?

"after ODB got outta rehab/jail method man went to a night club seen a crowd of people chantin “GO GO GO” outside he went to see what was goin on and it was ODB gettin head from a woan with everyoe cheeri it on(meth stated this in a FHM mag i believe)"

"ODB collabrated with LL ool J before but it didnt work out as LL had to throw him out the studio because a druk/high ODB started t5o piss on the equipment"

ahahah

the man´s a legend!

Sky Blue Bally Kid
01-04-2010, 01:48 PM
The section on rappers who are over 6 feet tall is a bit unnecessary. Is it that unusual!?

Poetic Wun
01-04-2010, 01:48 PM
dirty was some typea nigga, man

Crackhead Bob
01-04-2010, 01:49 PM
^^^^ yea pretty odd, on the other hand, the Wu can form 3/5ths of a pretty good b-ball team.

TAURO
01-04-2010, 01:54 PM
- Das EFX stole their iggedy style from UK hiphop outfit Demon Boyz while on tour with EPMD.

You believe this shit?

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-04-2010, 01:58 PM
^what you know about it? As usual your quick to hate on your own country.

Demon Boyz were the shit

5owAQZUfSl4

And all this is mad old shit, that been copy and pasted 1000's of times over the years on the internet. If you dont know all this shit already you havent been paying enough attention.

TAURO
01-04-2010, 02:04 PM
^what you know about it? As usual your quick to hate on your own country.

Demon Boyz were the shit

5owAQZUfSl4

And all this is mad old shit, that been copy and pasted 1000's of times over the years on the internet. If you dont know all this shit already you havent been paying enough attention.

You fucking moron.

I mean't that it was fucked up cos the Demon Boyz are a legendary uk crew that get very little recognition.

Tommy
01-04-2010, 03:09 PM

Or just don't go on the internet that much.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-04-2010, 03:21 PM
As for that Kool G Rap/Eric B thing, thats not entirely true, at all.

Eric B and G Rap go back a bit, Eric B was the one who put Polo and KGR together in the first place, KGR was always good friends with Eric B's brother. KGR was a REAL street dude, into real street shit, in his circle was the real 50cent (who was on the back cover with other notorious street dudes of Paid In Full), so anyway the rumor of Erib B sending KGR to Arizona on witness protection was false, G Rap did interviews with the SOurce while IN Arizona so he couldnt of been on W.P.

KGR went down there to escape the New York he was living in because he could see all around him the people that he was hanging with were getting killed, he decided to get out of that lifestyle, as he was deep in it. Smart move imo, he knew he had a career elsewhere.

cap
01-04-2010, 03:42 PM
As for that Kool G Rap/Eric B thing, thats not entirely true, at all.

Eric B and G Rap go back a bit, Eric B was the one who put Polo and KGR together in the first place, KGR was always good friends with Eric B's brother. KGR was a REAL street dude, into real street shit, in his circle was the real 50cent (who was on the back cover with other notorious street dudes of Paid In Full), so anyway the rumor of Erib B sending KGR to Arizona on witness protection was false, G Rap did interviews with the SOurce while IN Arizona so he couldnt of been on W.P.

KGR went down there to escape the New York he was living in because he could see all around him the people that he was hanging with were getting killed, he decided to get out of that lifestyle, as he was deep in it. Smart move imo, he knew he had a career elsewhere.

wigger alert!!! wigger alert!!!
lol at this freckled kid from england memorizing all this shit about his favourite black guys. GET A FUCKING LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

fatboybrandon
01-04-2010, 03:42 PM
http://headmasterz.wordpress.com/2007/07/14/little-known-facts-about-hip-hop/

That's an alright site, I wish they didn't load it with hip hop celeb gossip so much and replace it with music instead. I was hoping to find more good sources of history on there after reading that little known facts article.

and yeah, the facts have been recycled over the years by various sources, but it's good for new listeners who missed living thru those eras. I am more glad to say I learned about many of those facts by actually reading, watching and listening to interviews and other reliable sources of hip hop journalism.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-04-2010, 03:45 PM
wigger alert!!! wigger alert!!!
lol at this freckled kid from england memorizing all this shit about his favourite black guys. GET A FUCKING LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

http://nahright.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/umad.jpg

Wow im a "wigger" because I know some information about hip hop history. New one.

Ok Budden. Now go back to Belgium.

cap
01-04-2010, 04:10 PM

Wow im a "wigger" because I know some information about hip hop history. New one.

thats not hip hop history, thats you getting a hard on from these tough black guy tales. who the fuck remembers all this shit??? you're a fucking lame.

Crackhead Bob
01-04-2010, 04:12 PM

WIH WIH WHooo WIH WIH WIH WIGGER

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-04-2010, 04:16 PM
Your possibly the most retarded person ive ever met on here.

thats not hip hop history,

O rly faggot? Try again.

who the fuck remembers all this shit???

A hip hop fan.

You really should just stop at this point. Your embarrasing yourslef in front of everybody letting your emotions for another poster on a forum overtake everything you do and say.

Just look at yourself.

the fact that your a self confessed Joe Budden fanatic who hates the fact that hes a a Belgium, doesnt really help your cause.

cap
01-04-2010, 04:27 PM
thats not hip hop history!! at best thats some NY street shit at worst its some shit only a wigger from england would remember.

you got some balls, talking about failure.

YOU TRIED TO CONVINCE PEOPLE ON HERE FOR A YEAR THAT YOU WERE BLACK!! and IM failing??

honestly thats not a failure to you?? im in disbelief that a lame like you actually exists on this planet.

LORD NOSE
01-04-2010, 04:54 PM
Biz Markie produced most of EPMD’s first album.

hard to believe

buckshot was picked on in hgh school by the rest of BBC they would play mokey i the middle wit his quran

incredible

05.Beastie Boys
Rejected : Don’t Be A Faggot
Released As : Licensed To Ill

ILL

michael jackson owns the copyrights to the happy birthday song(happy birthday to you,happy birthday to you etc. etc) 100% true, if you heard it on tv, he gets paid

sick

5.MC New York-2Pac

he was born in the Bronx

so was Farrakhan

and KRS

lol

LORD NOSE
01-04-2010, 05:06 PM
but it all adds up to so what

LORD NOSE
01-04-2010, 05:13 PM
rza and the crew took the protect ya neck video and brought it to ralph mcdaniels of video music box fame and asked him to play it. and he did. the rest is history.

deep

flavor flav is rza’s distant cousin.

who isn't

BGS
01-05-2010, 07:51 AM
dj premier stopped workin wit jeru the damaja…cuz jeru got pissed when premier was f*ckin his sister…

ghostface said on tony’s money “this what happens when u dont give niggas they f*ckin money” in response to de la soul for not paying him for the track he was on he also jacked their beat

Q Tip got fuked up so bad by one of the members of Wrexx N Effect that he lost partial sight in one of his eyes.

hahaha damn

BGS
01-05-2010, 07:53 AM
"nobody in NWA had a criminal record"

i don't belive that...

Afficial_Nastee
01-05-2010, 09:37 AM
Freddie Foxxx put a gun in Benzino’s mouth on the Flavor Unit tour bus, because Benzino would not stop talking **** about what a thug he was

That's Hardcore....

It seems that Freddie Foxxx is really a Hardcore, straight up in ya face dude , I remember reading something about how some rapper was talking stuff about how he thought it was shitty and stupid that Freddie Foxxx dissed him and Freddie Foxxx just stept to him and said to his face "So what the fuck are you gonna do about it?" and that dude just became silent LOL