PDA

View Full Version : My night of passion with skampoes wife (detailed account)

SID
01-05-2010, 12:57 PM
http://i49.tinypic.com/fci6aq.jpg

I remember that faithfull night of passion like it was yesterday.

I met the walrus on a rainy day at the phonebox near skampoes house, one thing led to another and before i knew it she dragged me to the homeless shelter to meet the forgotton godz.

At first i felt slightly uncomfortable with the company i mean old man damilola really stank. The walrus passed me some cheap pissy ale and touched my thigh with a doggish pitbullish kinda look in her eye, i was reluctant to drink it in case she took advantage of me, but i had to escape the smell somehow.

After a few drinks later i was feeling a bit tips, i started talking to the tramps i asked them why they left their life come to this and they hit back with some sad stories, i nodded and looked sympathetic but i was really daydreaming...
EbGJ7p6t6yE

When i snapped out of my daydream i saw the walrus giggling to Gerald and looking at me like some little schoolgirl, i pretended i didn't see her and carried on breaking bread with the forgotton godz, stale french bread to be precise.

A lots of drinks later we were all pretty smashed, i was topless playing twister with the tramps, then the walrus joined the game, she chose to make a provoctive position next to me, i was so frazzled all i could smell was sweaty pussy and paella.

We all fell on top of each other, me and the tramps laughing and giving each other high fives and shit, then the walrus eyes just lit up, the jealousy and envy in her eyes was evident, then before i knew it her hands were down my pants.

"i want your osama bin penis" she said, i chuckled with this statement, the alcohol, and humour just mixed up and before i knew it i was ramming her doggystyle next to Geralds bedspread, he didn't mind though, come to think of it i think he was jacking off to us.

As we reached climax she screamed like a elephant seal caught by a killer whale, i pulled my cock out and buss on Geralds bedspread...again he didn't mind.

http://i49.tinypic.com/z1r0l.jpg

After i bussed the walrus fell to her back i heard the splash of sweat as she hit the floor, it was disgusting, we heard the main entrance bang, Damilola opened the door and to my astonishment Skampoe at the door.

Skampoe looked furious he ran to me as fast as he could, which wasen't very fast, i put my hands out "it's not what it looks like god" " you think i'm stupid sid" he said, i didn't answer the statement.

He crawled over to the walrus in tears "mamacita que esa caborone, oh my aching heart, how could you do this to me chhhhico??" she replied "aya cabone que small dick impotenta, rico que pasa, i need a real man!!!!" I had a cheeky look of accomplishment on my face at this point.

After the steamy liason was over and skampoe hung himself from the basketball hoop i came to my senses and realised what my dick had just been inside, i talked to Osama in tears, i apolgized for my actions and made a pledge that it would never happen again...

Art Vandelay
01-05-2010, 01:02 PM
it's a shame when somebody does something funny for the first time in their life. then they get hooked on the laughs like it was crack. they keep going back to the same well trying to reach those same laughs, but they fail miserably.

SID
01-05-2010, 01:06 PM
Sorry you wasn't there Art.

xoxoxo

Art Vandelay
01-05-2010, 01:13 PM
you need to learn to be like geoge costanza and walk off on a high note. the photshopped picture you did was funny. now walk off, quit referring back to it. it was good. we appreciated. now go back to being quiet again instead of being unfunny.

SID
01-05-2010, 01:49 PM
Stop acting like your the mouthpiece for wucorp.

Your just another obscure poster who hasen't posted their face.

Teh KillaBee
01-05-2010, 01:58 PM
it's a shame when somebody does something funny for the first time in their life. then they get hooked on the laughs like it was crack. they keep going back to the same well trying to reach those same laughs, but they fail miserably.

remember the time you were really funny?

Me niether

Art Vandelay
01-05-2010, 02:45 PM
http://www.icelebz.com/movies/funny_people/poster.jpg

SKAMPOE
01-05-2010, 02:51 PM
sid u failed, this is whack s fuck.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-05-2010, 03:05 PM
Sid failed when he used the word 'phonebox' in his opening sentence.

The story lost any chance for credibility after that mistake.

I find all this back and forth utterly tiresome because both skampoe and SID really suck at it.

TSA and Gavin are the most entertaining, which is why I made a threat about THEIR ongoing saga that i never get tired of.

You two just plain fucking suck unless Gavin or TSA is involved somehow.

And Lacey is above both of you in terms of laugh content.

PLease stop flooding the forum with your horrible beef. Skampoe, stop using other peoples material. Thanks

Yours,
Tooch

SKAMPOE
01-05-2010, 03:12 PM
http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10062/retard_fan.jpg

SID
01-05-2010, 03:16 PM
Sid failed when he used the word 'phonebox' in his opening sentence.

The story lost any chance for credibility after that mistake.

The whole thing was a reference to blatent lies being fronted as truth, something Gavin and skampoe love doing and have recently done with the whole myspace mom thing.

I dislike communicating with the fat one let alone beefing him.

Art Vandelay
01-05-2010, 03:19 PM

then why do you keep starting threads about him, fagola?

SID
01-05-2010, 03:24 PM
This is the only thread i have made about him in the last 2 months or something.

The rest have been about spirit animals and the genius of holocaust.

He's made about 4 sid banana threads since december or some shit.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
01-05-2010, 03:36 PM
sid has been wucorps most hated since skale

food for thought
01-05-2010, 03:43 PM
http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10062/retard_fan.jpg

ahahahahahahha

ALCATRAZ
01-05-2010, 03:50 PM
lol

SKAMPOE
01-05-2010, 04:54 PM
the whole thing was a reference to blatent lies being fronted as truth, something gavin and skampoe love doing and have recently done with the whole myspace mom thing.

then why do you keep starting threads about him, fagola?
9:|6