PDA

View Full Version : DJ Muggs vs Ill Bill: Kill Devil Hills

Jin10304
01-05-2010, 07:26 PM
That is the new name for the 4th "V.S." series for Muggs collabo albums according to Ill Bills myspace.......

"what up yall - first off I wanna wish you all a Happy New Year!!!!...all the best to all of you and your families for the new decade & beyond!!!!

2010 is FINALLY UPON US!! there's a lot of great things happening in my world & IF YOU ARE TRULY DOWN WITH MY MOVEMENT THAN READ ON..me & DJ Muggs have an album we're finishing up right now called "KILL DEVIL HILLS" that will be dropping during the first half of 2010...as we put the icing on the cake we will be letting you hear a taste hear & there while u wait for the official release date..stay tuned for more news on that..I also have an album I'm working on with Vinnie Paz of Jedi Mind Tricks that's about halfway done so far..look for a late 2010 release on that & STAY TUNED FOR MORE INFO..while you wait for these 2 albums to hit stores there will be many treats I will be bringing your way in the form of free music, new merch launchs, contests etc which brings me to my final HUGE point :"

djskillz
01-05-2010, 07:28 PM
I'm pumped for this.

crds
01-06-2010, 12:32 AM
As long as Ill Bill doesn't have that horrible put on "metaller" voice then this should be dope.

J-Cee
01-06-2010, 12:35 AM
niceee..this should be dope.

sickdog
01-06-2010, 01:25 AM
this is gunna be BOMB, can't fuckin wait.... jsut wonder will it come after new cypress or before...

g_flex
01-06-2010, 05:46 AM
As long as Ill Bill doesn't have that horrible put on "metaller" voice then this should be dope.

thats my word too