PDA

View Full Version : Is the Beautifulrock guy for real?

TSA
01-06-2010, 01:38 AM
even though his queer CHAMBER OF IRON REVIEWS OR WHATVER was deleted the guy, day after day, provides us with reviews nobody cares about at industrial rates. why wont he just give up, its soooooo queer lol

beautifulrock
01-06-2010, 01:45 AM
Why do you care? That's gay.

beautifulrock
01-06-2010, 01:50 AM
No, seriously, let's get down to brass tax. I'm doing something to actually help the forum, you on the other hand flash prom pictures of your date with Biggie Smalls' mom, and sunlit shots of your zit faced discolored ugly fuckin' face with airplane hangar nostrils and get into bickering matches with Gavin over who dresses more unattractively. What the fuck is your problem?

TSA
01-06-2010, 02:00 AM
the nigga got angry quick too lol!

beautifulrock
01-06-2010, 02:01 AM
I'm not angry. angry! is angry. good day sir.

SKAMPOE
01-06-2010, 02:03 AM
care bears

TSA
01-06-2010, 02:11 AM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=232&stc=1&d=1262765412

TSA
01-06-2010, 02:13 AM
i mean, it just boils down to being a failed faggot lol.
98% of the posts have 0-3 replies. but you go on relentless, STRIVING TO IMPROVE THIS SITE.

lol. god, what a faggot. i bet your not really fat, but you just on the boarder line so you look the way you type.

ALCATRAZ
01-06-2010, 02:14 AM
the track review section would get much more traffic if all the threads were deleted and users could start new ... the fact that brock gets to make all the threads scares people away ... fuck ur threads brock let us make some

beautifulrock
01-06-2010, 02:18 AM
You can make some provided you do the polls the same. If you don't feel like making it yourself you can request the thread be made in the stickied thread. I'm linking all the threads to youtube vids and I'm trying to get a channel for us on Youtube so we can have cross traffic. The thread review index is essentially a discography, a year by year account of all songs released. There is also an alphabetical list of all songs released on the bottom. I'm about 20% finished.

TSA
01-06-2010, 02:18 AM
fuck brock lol.

i clicked on that shit and it was a sea of SOAWF and PWOLHP (Pudgy Wittle Obnoxious Lisp Have People) failure.

the dude has been relenting for a year to make something of his life via being THE REVIEW GUY but nobody gives a flying ass about his life lol

someone should make a review thread of how little impact the death of this young man would bring to anyone on this site.

what a goober lol

beautifulrock
01-06-2010, 02:21 AM
feel better now?

TSA
01-06-2010, 02:21 AM
You can make some provided you do the polls the same. If you don't feel like making it yourself you can request the thread be made in the stickied thread. I'm linking all the threads to youtube vids and I'm trying to get a channel for us on Youtube so we can have cross traffic.
lOL cross traffic? nigga you don't even get regular traffic ahahahahah
hahaha!

you're like the guy in the Nevada desert selling flasks of Indian Spit.
instead of realizing that your in the middle of nowhere selling Indian Spit, which nobody needs at the moment, you start thinking global lol

beautifulrock
01-06-2010, 02:23 AM
You clearly don't have a clue what I meant.

ALCATRAZ
but what i'm sayin is that its too uniformed out ... no flavor in the thread title just simply X title by X artist tell me what you think ... if niggaz could make their own shit FROM SCRATCH i guarantee u track reviews would b poppin

ur plan aint working nigga

TSA
feel better now?
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3048/2684023652_b25dfabc1a.jpg
YA KINDA

EAGLE EYE
01-06-2010, 02:26 AM
Brock do you even see a single cent for your efforts from this site?

You do realize that their are programs like Amazon.com's Mechanical Turk which will pay you to do someone else's meaningless tasks.

TSA
01-06-2010, 02:26 AM
if the IRON RAP LOG BLOG SHOG failed just months ago why wouldn't this fail as well? or do you REALLY think the Indian Spit market is about to boom?

youtube?
why not go play with the boobs of women faggot

Huggasaurus Sex
01-06-2010, 02:35 AM
love how dude smashes her in the face with all his might and doesn't spill his drink. he's the james bond of wife beaters

NIGHT MAYOR
01-06-2010, 02:45 AM
its actualy her drink, thats why she is lipping him.

love the quote in ya sig ^O^

Huggasaurus Sex
01-06-2010, 02:55 AM
which one of us at wu-corp hasn't found himself on page 7 of a strange google image query at some point

Tommy
01-06-2010, 06:38 AM
How come you have to make every single one of those threads anyway, Beautifulrock? If people could post up their own tracks then you'd have more traffic.

SKAMPOE
01-06-2010, 06:45 AM
lol belive u me

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-06-2010, 08:20 AM
He sent Pro an pm sayin he was attempting to build a "comprehensive statistical analysis" of the officialyl greatest wu tang song of all times (as voted for by a group of a dozen people, from the wu corp website) lololololol

GIVE a FUCK! LOL!!! This guy ruins wu tang for me ahahahahah. I have no idea why it attracts such faggy fans who seem to have social deficiances and dislike the songs mighty healthy, winter warz and ice cream.

Not to mention the whole set out and organisation of that section looks like it was planned out by an 8yr old with an etch-a-scetch. Your just gonna make a thread for EVERY FUCKING SONG ever made? Its beyond retarded.

beautifulrock
01-06-2010, 08:42 AM
^^^butthurt wigger

mwaahahaahhaahha organization? Could your comments be any faggier? Should I hang doilies up in the forum and post pictures of kittens? Fuck outta here fag.

SID
01-06-2010, 08:44 AM
Brock is an enigma.

Some say he is human, i disagree.

I think the guy is a computer program who has become sentient and found a pechant for family guy, online poker and top 101 Timbo King reviews.

beautifulrock
01-06-2010, 08:45 AM
^^^Yea nobody likes you. I'm not even saying that to be funny. Nobody likes you.

food for thought
01-06-2010, 08:52 AM
lol this guys passion for this review shit is impeccable

I do have a deadline actually. I want the top 250 out by the end of next year.

I figure it will take 4 months to post all the songs and another 5-6 months to get all the votes I need to get an accurate sample and another 2 weeks compiling all the data, and making the list. Look, it's only ten or so songs a day.

Anyway, In about 3 months you will have just about every track the Clan ever did, linked up to a youtube video at your disposal. Use it, or don't. I know a lot of people will get good use out of it. I'm sorry if you're not one of them, but everybody can't be satisfied. Thank You.

http://rlv.zcache.com/got_a_life_tshirt-p235164879699540723tdf9_210.jpg

battle?
01-06-2010, 09:35 AM
theres been plenty of threads like this ..
specially in the admin section..
another great thread..
but he still dont get it

SID
01-06-2010, 09:58 AM
^^^Yea nobody likes you. I'm not even saying that to be funny. Nobody likes you.

I have my circle on this site.

I'm a digital bully for the faceless.

Prolifical ENG
01-06-2010, 10:19 AM
Did you know that the ILC still exists? It just doesnt show up on the index but anyone can access it and the threads in it. I call the place I put it into "The Void". Once in a while when Wade isnt paying attention he accidentally moves a thread into The Void.

food for thought
01-06-2010, 10:32 AM
what is ILC?

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-06-2010, 10:41 AM
Replace it with a proper Wu Discography sub forum with all the albums neatly compiled with their own thread. Threads should include simply a track list, album art, release date, labal, and if possible an embedded music player with snippets of each song. non of this "review" bullshit.

And call it the B.I.B.L.E section, FOR DUH REFURENCE

Oh, and make sure the beautifulrock has nothing to do with it. The guy is an embarrasment to all things WOO and has aspergers syndrome

beautifulrock
01-06-2010, 10:43 AM
Are you going to do it?

TSA
01-06-2010, 10:50 AM
Replace it with a proper Wu Discography sub forum with all the albums neatly compiled with their own thread. Threads should include simply a track list, album art, release date, labal, and if possible an embedded music player with snippets of each song. non of this "review" bullshit.

And call it the B.I.B.L.E section, FOR DUH REFURENCE

Oh, and make sure the beautifulrock has nothing to do with it. The guy is an embarrasment to all things WOO and has aspergers syndrome
no dude don't

the last thing we need to do is make this site pudgier and lispier

just have a wu chamber, we can revieew shit in there if we want, and if we dont want WHICH SEEING FOR BEAUTIFUL ROCKS FAILED LIFE we dont want to, we wont.

it's not that complicated or deep. i think sometimes you ppl forget this is a site for discussing wu. it's not that deep and subforums kill traffic of normal forums and themselves.

why the fuck would i clikc through 400 beautiful rock reviews when everyone knows what wu songs are heat and which aren't

beautifulrock
01-06-2010, 10:53 AM
^^^You thought Wizard of Poetry was classic, and Cuban Linx 2 was a dud. Clearly you need it. And by the way, I DON'T want you to go through it. I don't want you anywhere near it, and any post that shows up in that subforum WILL be deleted regardless of what it says. This is because you are an idiot. A complete imbecile really, and your opinions are completely invalid because you aren't even a Wu fan. You're a douchebag who posts bullshit questions about retarded subjects and none of it ever has anything to do with Wu. You are the embarrassment.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-06-2010, 10:56 AM
Oh and another reason it fucking gay, a guy made a thread in Wu Chamber about the song Ooh Wee by Ghsotface and Nate Dogg, we were discussing it in Wu Chamber happily and having fun times under the rainbow

then in comes beutifulrockbelugaface, MOVES THE FRED from Wu Chamber, steals it to put it in his gay chamber - and the thread instantly dies.

beautifulrock
01-06-2010, 10:58 AM
Lacey, how do my balls taste in your mouth?

TSA
01-06-2010, 10:58 AM
io don't use the term classic like that cause i have sex with girls.
but these are my opinions on the music that sounds good to me in comparison to the music that sounds good to you.

if you didn't lisp through the songs about your insecurities WOP probably would be your favorite wu album of all time, but in the end dude, your a fucking loser lol.

THE IRON GOD CHAMBER. ok nigga lol! you've given this site your all and it won't even give you responses.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-06-2010, 11:01 AM
i loved both albums when they first came out both good albums not great, even tho i probably said both were at the time

beautifulrock
01-06-2010, 11:02 AM
io don't use the term classic like that cause i have sex with girls.

No, you don't. You have sex with old women that look like Biggie's mom. Stop lying. Nobody would touch that discolored face, much less the pee stained boxers, and shit stained socks you use to wipe your ass with because you can't afford TP. Yea, keep coming after me. It's really gonna change things. Idiot.

TSA
01-06-2010, 11:03 AM
see (@ ghostlaces example) i swear i would never click on that section of wucorp, its just a Dan cooley guard by a breasted troll with a VERY SERIOUS AND METICULOUS DISPOSITION. but ghostlace pointed out the exact problem with a sub forum for and by 1 poster...
...nobody cares lol. this is a poster nobody cares about in a sub forum that makes you feel like a fucking dweeb from hell for clicking on, so why would i discuss anything in their?

its not just me, nobody but, i kid you not, 4 secondaries ever respond, its just a dan cooley for wu reviews without the funny.

beautifulrock
01-06-2010, 11:05 AM
So now I have 4 secondaries? It went from no posters at all to 4 secondaries? Stop acting like you aren't worthless and disgusting looking.

TSA
01-06-2010, 11:05 AM
why would i discuss HOW HOT THE TIMBO KING BONUS TRACKS are with an areola troll that nobody pays attention too.

in all honesty? Prolifical, you SEE how bad that section and is IRON CHAMBER GOD RAP BLOG is failing, why are you allowing this guy to jiggle this site to hell?

food for thought
01-06-2010, 11:06 AM
i loved both albums when they first came out both good albums not great, even tho i probably said both were at the time

^look at this hip hop imposter taking his oppurtunity to tell us he lsitenend to a Wu Tang album.

beautifulrock
01-06-2010, 11:09 AM
Does it bother you that I'm completely unswayed by your bitching and that I actually revel in it? In order to shut me down, you need credibility with the site. Do you think you have any? What have you ever done for this site? Nothing. You called the cops on Gavin. Good for you. Lick deez nuts faggot. You lost again.

food for thought
01-06-2010, 11:10 AM
if you didn't lisp through the songs about your insecurities WOP probably would be your favorite wu album of all time, but in the end dude, your a fucking loser lol.

hahaha nice lol

TSA
01-06-2010, 11:12 AM
Does it bother you that I'm completely unswayed by your bitching and that I actually revel in it? In order to shut me down, you need credibility with the site. Do you think you have any? What have you ever done for this site? Nothing. You called the cops on Gavin. Good for you. Lick deez nuts faggot. You lost again.
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2286/2134241724_f25d461798.jpg
DAMN, I GUESS YOU'RE A BIG WILLY WITH THIS WU SHIT

beautifulrock
01-06-2010, 11:16 AM
Nothing would make me happier than to beat your face with a potato masher, just to see if I could improve it.

TSA
01-06-2010, 11:18 AM
http://staronmyspace.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/patrick_deuel_02.jpg
Nothing would make me happier than to beat your face with a potato masher, just to see if I could improve it.

are you threatening me?

You subforum is a failure, you failed and in the end of the day you will keep going totally ignored.

totally and completely, but you will STRIVE.

you can say all you desire and need but in the end of the day you saying potato masher will still sound like bubbling saliva

beautifulrock
01-06-2010, 11:22 AM
Did that sound like a threat pussy? We all know what happens when people try to threaten you, they get 5-0 called on them. But just for the record, I'm by no means a violent or tough guy, but if I ever even came within spitting distance of you, I would beat you within an inch of your life. Good thing for you, you are neatly tucked away in Nebraska where nobody can touch you. Good thing you are a tough guy behind a computer screen who can talk all the shit he wants without retribution. Yea, you're a tough guy. A real toughy. Who dates Biggie Small's mom.

TSA
01-06-2010, 11:31 AM
did that schound like a thhreat pusschy? We all know what happensh when people try to thhreaten you, they get 5-0 cawlled on them. But just for the record, i'm by no meansch a violent or tough guy, but if i ever even came within schpitting dischtance of you, i would beat you within an inch of your life.

schit nigga you scheem really upschet!

food for thought
01-06-2010, 11:32 AM
are you threatening me?

hahahahhahahhahahahah

brock,

calm down before he calls the cops on everybody on here lol

beautifulrock
01-06-2010, 11:35 AM
Wow, more made up insults, I have a lisp now. You're fucking pathetic. All I have to do is post a picture of you and I have all the embarrassing ammo i need. No photoshop necessary. You lost and will continue to lose.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-06-2010, 11:36 AM
but if you thought it would prevent me from continuing my project

http://media.gamerevolution.com/images/misc/warrior_nerd.jpg

you have failed miserably and conclusively.

http://i50.tinypic.com/2e5mihz.jpg

In fact, every time I see a new post in this thread, I'll post another song, just to prove it.

http://s3.hubimg.com/u/386298_f260.jpg

http://i47.tinypic.com/2vtyul3.jpg

KaramelSundae
01-06-2010, 11:38 AM
you guys are a little too e-motional for your e-beefs

beautifulrock
01-06-2010, 11:40 AM
are you threatening me?

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/TSANMOM-1-1.jpg

are you threatening me?

are you threatening me?

are you threatening me?

I would never threaten anybody with a V-neck plunge that deep.

The acne on your chest is a map to igbo diamonds right?

TSA
01-06-2010, 11:43 AM
Wow, maw made up inschults, I have a lischp now. You're fucking pathhetic. All I have to do isch poscht a picture of you and I have all the embarrasschinging ammo i need. No photoschop necesschary. You loscht and will continue to losh.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89158
hahahahahahaha!

beautifulrock
01-06-2010, 11:46 AM
Got deleted, stupid. Stop wasting your energy.

TSA
01-06-2010, 11:51 AM
hhahahahahah YOU CANT DELETE EM ALL!

SID
01-06-2010, 11:51 AM
the last thing we need to do is make this site pudgier and lispier

ahahahah

http://media.gamerevolution.com/images/misc/warrior_nerd.jpg

ahahaha

The acne on your chest is a map to igbo diamonds right?

ahahahaa

JEWELZ

5hundred&one
01-06-2010, 11:52 AM
even if a wu-tang reviews sub-forum wasn't lame in and of itself, the last person I would pick to run it is you. why do we even need a place where all wu songs can be dissected and be put into 5 categories by a handful of internet nerds whose opinions on hip-hop are fuckin worthless to begin with? much less one that's run by your clueless ass.

see, ppl like brock are the reason hip-hop fell off. hip-hop lost it's steez when it started attracting the pudgy, over-analytical, socially awkward whites from middle America. all the ppl with actual rhythm and soul that made the music dope to begin with were driven away.

if there was a brock in every new york housing project in th 1970s, hip-hop as we know it could never have existed.

beautifulrock
01-06-2010, 11:53 AM
Yea, okiedokie.

beautifulrock
01-06-2010, 11:54 AM
hhahahahahah YOU CANT DELETE EM ALL!Wanna bet? Hope you had fun, because it's over.

5hundred&one
01-06-2010, 12:02 PM
"GZA is crazy good on this, his wordplay is so masterful it almost sounds lazy, but it's not. It's complex and technical, and the flow is flawless, he spits like a wise elder. I don't like that reused GZA sample from Legend of the Liquid Sword, other than that, a real gem. Voted Banger"

^ imagine if every cipher goin down in NYC had some kid walkin up and sayin shit like this.

TSA
01-06-2010, 12:03 PM
Hahahhahhaha!

food for thought
01-06-2010, 12:04 PM
"GZA is crazy good on this, his wordplay is so masterful it almost sounds lazy, but it's not. It's complex and technical, and the flow is flawless, he spits like a wise elder. I don't like that reused GZA sample from Legend of the Liquid Sword, other than that, a real gem. Voted Banger"

^ imagine if every cipher goin down in NYC had some kid walkin up and sayin shit like this.

lmao

angry!
01-06-2010, 12:44 PM
beautifulrock is a damaged person

he can deny it all he wants, fact is he spent the new years eve by himself color coding track titles at impossible hours!!!!!

from his posts i can already assume...

he doesnt have a job
he has no social interaction
his family doesnt care about him

whats the end game you fuckin faggot!?!?!? to put a number on every wu track that ever existed!?!?!?! nice life you ass faced loser, go buy various razor blades in bulk and review their cut against your wrists homo!!!!!!!!!

beautifulrock
01-06-2010, 12:46 PM
I went out on New Years. End of story.

angry!
01-06-2010, 12:50 PM
i dont think so!!!!!

unless you were in a social setting sneaking in reviews from a phone, which would make you even more pathetic than i originally thought!!!! posting records indicate you were hard at work!!!!!!

niccceee!!!!!!!

TSA
01-06-2010, 12:51 PM
the nigga angry is beast mode 24/7

and not im ban from THE TRACK REVIEW SUBFORUM guess i didnt

http://blogs.sltrib.com/movies/uploaded_images/NoteableHarryKP3101096-756869.jpg
HEED THE POWER WITHIN

beautifulrock
01-06-2010, 12:53 PM
i dont think so!!!!!

unless you were in a social setting sneaking in reviews from a phone, which would make you even more pathetic than i originally thought!!!! posting records indicate you were hard at work!!!!!!

niccceee!!!!!!!If so, prove it. Prove I made one post between the hours of 9pm and 1am. If you can prove it, I'll stop posting forever. Otherwise, shut the fuck up you lying faggot.

food for thought
01-06-2010, 12:57 PM
lol did u make the threads shortly after 1am then?

beautifulrock
01-06-2010, 01:02 PM
I don't know when I started making threads, but it wasn't between those hours I stated. I felt that was a safe estimable window in which I was getting drunk and not posting on the forum. I've learned in the few short posts in which I've read of angry, is that he's a pathological liar who takes liberties with facts just to get a few cheap laughs. That and he posts lots of exclamation points. Ah, the exclamation point. The mark of a loser looking for attention.

angry!
01-06-2010, 01:02 PM
If so, prove it. Prove I made one post between the hours of 9pm and 1am. If you can prove it, I'll stop posting forever. Otherwise, shut the fuck up you lying faggot.

records also show you spent christmas reviewing tracks!!!!!! explain that one!!!!!!!!!

face it faggot, youre a hideous, miserable, boring, worthless slob!!!!! youre a depressed shut in.... kill yourself right now.... and your family MIGHT know youre dead 6 months from now!!!!!!!

beautifulrock
01-06-2010, 01:06 PM
Explain what? That i would rather post on here than argue with family over gift receipts? I'm sure Christmas at your house is a big jerk-fest, but over here we pretty much just open presents for 20 minutes and spend the rest of the day ignoring each other.

TSA
01-06-2010, 01:09 PM
Explain what? That i would rather post on here than argue with family over gift receipts? I'm sure Christmas at your house is a big jerk-fest, but over here we pretty much just open presents for 20 minutes and spend the rest of the day ignoring each other.
....you would rather post here then celebrate christmas with your family...?

TSA
01-06-2010, 01:12 PM
I don't know when I started making threads, but it wasn't between those hours I stated. I felt that was a safe estimable window in which I was getting drunk and not posting on the forum. I've learned in the few short posts in which I've read of angry, is that he's a pathological liar who takes liberties with facts just to get a few cheap laughs. That and he posts lots of exclamation points. Ah, the exclamation point. The mark of a loser looking for attention.
you mean to tell me the moments in your day, your new years day, you're NOT POSTING ON THIS FORUM are a short window that you can remember with or without exact precision?

records also show you spent christmas reviewing tracks!!!!!! explain that one!!!!!!!!!

face it faggot, youre a hideous, miserable, boring, worthless slob!!!!! youre a depressed shut in.... kill yourself right now.... and your family MIGHT know youre dead 6 months from now!!!!!!!
hhahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

beautifulrock
01-06-2010, 01:13 PM
Didn't I make that clear? I'm sure you gather the igbos and decorate dead carcasses outside your hut, but most people I know can't stomach family gatherings.

TSA
01-06-2010, 01:15 PM
you mean to tell me being 1 of 4 posters on the wutangcorp track review section is worth more to you then being with your family on xmas..

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-06-2010, 01:15 PM
http://content6.flixster.com/photo/73/00/48/7300484_gal.jpg

http://www.trondheim-filmklubb.no/film/tfk/h98/bilder/GilbertGrape.jpg

food for thought
01-06-2010, 01:21 PM
Didn't I make that clear? I'm sure you gather the igbos and decorate dead carcasses outside your hut, but most people I know can't stomach family gatherings.

lmao

yea i cant stand that shit either. depends on who is gona be around and shit lol

i feel u on that

SID
01-06-2010, 01:23 PM
Brock is getting torn apart by the wolves.

Brock is like a wucorp digital mowgli getting rejected by his adopted wolf family then being torn apart without notice or warning.

Everytime brock replies it is equivlent to him screaming his last words from the jaws of a wolf.

Nigga we learnt lockjaw a long time ago.

beautifulrock
01-06-2010, 01:27 PM
Yea, didn't you spend all day yesterday in a beef with Skampoe? Lockjaw? The only time you get lockjaw is when a cock isn't in your mouth, which is never.

SID
01-06-2010, 01:32 PM
Who's skampoe lol?

I can see your sweat dripping out of my screen brock, your hands are shaking violently all you want is to do is sketch up a draft of top 1001 timbo king b sides, but your afraid it wont be embraced.

battle?
01-06-2010, 01:33 PM
brock an his dad on new years eve..

http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/twentieth_century_fox/grandma_s_boy/_group_photos/allen_covert1.jpg

beautifulrock
01-06-2010, 01:37 PM
Who's skampoe lol?

I can see your sweat dripping out of my screen brock, your hands are shaking violently all you want is to do is sketch up a draft of top 1001 timbo king b sides, but your afraid it wont be embraced.

brock an his dad on new years eve..

http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/twentieth_century_fox/grandma_s_boy/_group_photos/allen_covert1.jpgBoth of you need to learn the basics of simple humor. It starts with not plagiarizing other peoples exact words.

angry!
01-06-2010, 01:43 PM
http://www.adcutknives.com/images/razor-blades-slitters.jpg

REVIEW THESE AGAINST YOUR WRISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

SID
01-06-2010, 01:45 PM
not plagiarizing other peoples exact words.

Brock probably made the Battle account for two reasons.....

1. Threads acknologing his existence as a human being and not a member of family guy.

2.His creative method of chanelling out regrets and insceurites about himself, when he feels depressed fuck writing a song! This dude right will sketch up an immaculate Timbo King top 101 Tracks to get your mouth watering.
http://i49.tinypic.com/6hly4j.jpg

ALCATRAZ
01-06-2010, 01:53 PM
no one posts in the forum

we need a resolve ... we don't need 2 get rid of the forum, just snatch that shit out of brocks hands god damnit!!!! let me review some fu ckin wu tang songs nigga damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TeknicelStylez
01-06-2010, 02:04 PM
I forgot how entertaining E-beef is

SKAMPOE
01-06-2010, 02:08 PM
brock, can u do a review for my albums, i will put it on my myspace..

beautifulrock
01-06-2010, 02:09 PM
I know you're joking, but I would honestly do it if I had the time.

SKAMPOE
01-06-2010, 02:09 PM
I forgot how entertaining E-beef is
yo sun u missed mad shit bruh, we done slaughterd cats n rip they ear off sun.

angry!
01-06-2010, 02:24 PM
schedules all booked up with avoiding human contact huh!?!?!?!!?!?!

or is it booked with time dedicated to reviewing prodigal sunns catalogue!?!?!?!!?

duck next time your dad throws an empty at you!!!!!!!!!!

i can only imagine his regret!!!!!!!!!!!

beautifulrock
01-06-2010, 02:27 PM

Yea, I'll do that.

SID
01-06-2010, 02:27 PM
ahahaahah imagine brock reviewing a skampoe joint....

"as the backdrop sets in you get a real feel of the dynamics of the whole album, the concept is simple but the overall effect is powerful.

The track starts off with some grainy raspy vocals covered in a blanket of thick nasal hairs and mucas production. As skampoe rhymes on you start to hear him gaping for a moments breath a testament to the passion and lung capacity of skampoe.

The chorus is catchy yet barely understandable his reference to rusty daggers and sarcophaguses is mindblowing, the overall lyrical quality is like strained weak green tea.

It's like someone kept filtering the tea till all that was left was a pale green liquid with hints of lavender.

All in all thats what i compare the track to a filtered green tea with hints of lavender.

http://i50.tinypic.com/nbdenm.jpg

beautifulrock
01-06-2010, 02:29 PM
ok, I chuckled.

TeknicelStylez
01-06-2010, 02:37 PM
Lmfao green tea with lavendar!

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-06-2010, 02:40 PM
http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/6654/linkinparkangst2yv.jpg

This just strikes me as more of a brock type of music. I dont get why hes into wu tang.

beautifulrock
01-06-2010, 02:42 PM
^^^stole TSA's joke. Hey didn't you used to be black or something? What happened with that?

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-06-2010, 02:43 PM
http://www.citypaper.com/sb/58739/theater_eyes.jpg

"I just dont know anymore peter, hes not the son I remember, is it us? I think its time we just forgot about him, maybe we should just let him go, I mean hes got his internet now, he seems to enjoy that"

http://www.opdo.com/UserFiles/Image/Gina_Spastic%20Quadreplegia_431.jpg

"fuck you MOM u fischy cunt whore, you dont fucking underschtand ANYTHING retard, theshe reviewchs ARE SCHEWIOUS bichsness, I dont exschpect moronsch like you to underschtand MY work"

beautifulrock
01-06-2010, 02:51 PM
Do you really listen to Bone or just suck on them?

battle?
01-06-2010, 03:32 PM
brock, can u do a review for my albums, i will put it on my myspace..

wow..kid is truely a toy..
he really must live in newhampshire or in a dark hole somewhere.,.,or spends all day in his car bed.,.

or is it booked with time dedicated to reviewing prodigal sunns catalogue!?!?!?!!?

haha.
fuckin classic..

SKAMPOE
01-06-2010, 04:14 PM
NAH IM SERIOUS HOMIE, U FROM AROUND MA WAY SOR TO SPEAK... IT BE A PLEASURE, REGRDLESS OF THE OUT COME OF THE REVIEW AS LONG AS IS REAL TALK N NOT WAT SID DID HERE...

8O
http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/6654/linkinparkangst2yv.jpg

This just strikes me as more of a brock type of music. I dont get why hes into wu tang.
SAME IS TO BE ASKED ABOUT U WIGGER...:loser:

SKAMPOE
01-06-2010, 04:16 PM
do you really listen to bone or just suck on them?
repped cuz i laughed irl

zooruka
01-06-2010, 07:34 PM
I don`t really have a problem with b rock doing the threads, It adds to the site i.m.o.

^O^

peace be with you !

food for thought
01-06-2010, 07:35 PM
^nobody cares what u think, bruh.

EAGLE EYE
01-06-2010, 08:15 PM
hahaahahaha hahahaaaaa DAMN!!! you guys are going in on the Brockness Monsta!

Hey someone's gotta review Prodigal Sunn's catalog.
http://patrishka.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/ryan-seacrest.jpg

How he fit all that in dem faded glory jeans?

IrOnMaN
01-07-2010, 03:00 PM
i mean, it just boils down to being a failed faggot lol.
98% of the posts have 0-3 replies. but you go on relentless, STRIVING TO IMPROVE THIS SITE.

lol. god, what a faggot. i bet your not really fat, but you just on the boarder line so you look the way you type.

Lol at "failed faggot". Lmao.

IrOnMaN
01-07-2010, 03:08 PM

ROLMMFAO! +rep