PDA

View Full Version : Cuba Gooding Jr And Harvey Keitel's Wrong Turn To Tahoe

CharlesJones
01-06-2010, 11:02 AM
This is a new straight to video action flick and it's pretty good. Ya'll should check it out.

DUMBO
01-07-2010, 09:23 PM
quit telling us what to do.

angry!
01-08-2010, 02:33 PM
i wanna see cuba gooding kill himself on screen again!!!!!

he did it in snow dogs, he did it on boat trip, we all know he can do it again!!!!!!!

this nigga is taking over the shelves with his straight to DVD joints, cubas merkin the game!!!!!!!!!

CharlesJones
01-10-2010, 02:30 PM
Only thing good about Boat Trip is Roselyn Sanchez LOL. That woman is smoking hot. The movie is stupid. So what if Cuba does a lot of straight to video movies. He's getting paid for them and that's all that matters. Wrong Turn To Tahoe is a good flick.

Miliato
01-12-2010, 10:42 PM
this movie is dope...i was bored one night, watched it...and its now one of my favorite flicks...Cuba got a real good role...i know hes been doing wack movies lately, but his character is fire in this movie....so isnt his boss Vincent...the bad guy frm Blank Check. this movie is 100% worth checking out

CharlesJones
01-13-2010, 10:54 AM
I've seen Cuba's boss before in other stuff and i forgot his real name. He was a bad guy in Another Stakeout movie with Richard Dreyfuss, Emilio Estevez, Rosie O'Donnell. Remember the scene in Wrong Turn To Tahoe when Cuba's boss was beating that hispanic guy with a baseball bat? He was beating the shit outta that dude. That hispanic guy always plays a bad guy LOL. I've seen him in Training Day movie with Denzel as a bad guy.

CharlesJones
01-13-2010, 10:57 AM
Miliato, another Cuba movie you should check out that's a action flick is Linewatch with Evan Ross(Diana Ross's son), Sharon Leal, rapper AMG. I forgot the black guy's name that is Cuba's friend in the movie who's the leader of some bad guys but he plays on the new tv show Dark Blue with Dylan McDermott and he was in Next Day Air with Donald Faison, Mos Def, Wood Harris, Mike Epps. He's a good actor. Another decent Cuba recent flick is Lies And Illusions with Christian Slater.

Miliato
01-14-2010, 07:42 PM
ya dude who played Tahoe has the same role every movie he's in. Ill check those other movies...they all out on dvd

CharlesJones
01-15-2010, 11:12 AM
Some other good action flicks with Cuba is Chill Factor, Shadowboxer, Judgment Night. Check those out too Miliato.

BRONZBODY
01-17-2010, 11:08 PM
hes making just as much money doing straight 2 dvd flics as he was doing theatre releases...just cutting out the middle man.

good lookin tho chuckie...good flick

CharlesJones
01-20-2010, 11:22 AM
I don't know why some idiots make a big deal about actors who do straight to video movies. The bottom line is that the actors are getting paid and that's all that matters. I don't care how many straight to video movies these actors do as long as they're getting paid. There's some good straight to video movies and there's some bad straight to video movies. It's the same way with movies that come to theatres, they're some good ones and some bad ones. Steven Seagal has a new straight to video movie that just came out yesterday called The Keeper and i wanna see it. I've seen most of his straight to video movies. I recently saw a couple of new straight to video movies with Charlize Theron and Kim Basinger called The Burning Plain. Charlize and Kim get naked in this a few times LOL. The other one i saw is called Spread with Ashton Kutcher and Anne Heche. Ashton is a gigolo in this one and he fucks several women LOL. He was dating a hot girl that was a restaurant waitress but it was hard for him to get her at first because she was a challenge. Ya'll have got to see Spread just to see this hot girl waitress that Ashton got with. In one scene, Ashton had a white girl giving him head while she had a football helmet on hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Crackhead Bob
01-20-2010, 11:43 AM
Cuba Gooding Jr.'s casting agent should be set adrift on an ice raft.

CharlesJones
01-20-2010, 01:10 PM
Whatever. He makes more money than you.