PDA

View Full Version : Dennis Rodman's Bad As I Wanna Be book

CharlesJones
01-06-2010, 12:56 PM
This is my first time reading a book about this former NBA rebounding weirdo(LOL)and 5 championships player. LOL@he's naked on the cover of the book and he's showing his ass on the back of the book hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. He's a strange guy but after reading most of this book, i was actually agreeing with most of the stuff he says about the NBA and women/groupies who only wanna fuck NBA players and get with them because they got money. He said one time a white girl came up to him in a club and said to him that she loves him. He said would you love me if i didn't play ball? He said the girl looked at him in a strange way and then walked away without saying anything LOL. He also said another time that a white guy approached him at a restaurant while he was in the bathroom and told him that he wanted him to fuck his wife while he watched hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Dennis said he was shocked that a stranger would say that to him but he said it comes with the territory when your a celebrity. He told the guy that he wasn't gonna fuck his wife because that's not cool. Dennis also said he's never done drugs and he said people assume that he does drugs because he's wild.

Dennis also talked about his childhood growing up in Dallas. He said he grew up in the projects without a father and it was just him, his mom and 2 sisters. He said he worked at a airport in Dallas when he was a teenager as a janitor and he said he stole some watches outta a gift shop LOL. He got arrested but the charges were dropped when he returned the watches. He then moved to Oklahoma after high school and he lived with a white family and he went to junior college. That's when he got interested in playing basketball. He did very well in junior college he said. He said he had no idea that he was gonna make it to the NBA. He said he encountered racism a lot from whites when he was in Oklahoma because he got called a nigga often and he got shot at by a white guy because he was banging this white guy's daughter hahahahahahahahahahaha. Dennis said most of his girlfriends in the past are white and he said black women would ask him how come he's never dated black women. He said when he was growing up that black women didn't think he was attractive. But then he said all of a sudden he goes to the NBA and now black women wanna get with him hahahahahahahahahahaha. He said black women that he grew up with would come by his mom's house when he got to the NBA and they would ask her how's he doing and what's he been up to hahahahaha.

He also talked about when he dated Madonna. He said when they first had sex, she wanted him to give her head but he said no LOL. He told her that he doesn't do that. He said he knows that she isn't used to guys telling her they don't wanna eat her pussy. He said he didn't care about her being famous while they were together and he said he told her when they first met that he didn't like her music LOL. He said one time Madonna tracked him down while he was in Miami having a date with another woman. He said Madonna used to call him often and she would visit him often while he was playing with the Spurs. He said now that he looks back on the relationship he had with her, he wishes he was still with her but he said at the time it seemed that Madonna wanted to settle down with him and eventually get married but he said he wasn't ready for that.

Tommy
01-06-2010, 01:03 PM
As strange and zany as he is, I reckon his book would be pretty interesting. He seems to have lived quite a crazy life, would you recommend it?

CharlesJones
01-06-2010, 01:15 PM
Yeah surprisingly it's a very good book. I would recommend it. He almost killed himself after he left the Pistons. Did you know that? He was sitting inside his truck in the parking lot at the Pistons arena with a shotgun. He said he was depressed at the time because he didn't wanna leave Detroit, he was upset about his teammates getting traded, he was upset about former Pistons coach Chuck Daly getting fired and he was also upset about not being able to spend that much time with his daughter. I was disappointed he started acting weird after he left Detroit and he got different colors in his hair, tattoos, earring piercings on his body.

5hundred&one
01-06-2010, 01:19 PM
dennis rodman's a strange guy, but I still got respect for him. one of the best defensive players of all time and he made the game entertaining to watch.

there's a video set on youtube of some crazy croatian TV show that has dennis rodman as the guest and the whole times he's takin calls from crazy euro bitches who barely speak english telling him straight up that they want to fuck him for his money, lol.

KaramelSundae
01-06-2010, 01:22 PM
hmmm interesting...

his nostrils are bigger than tissas

TSA
01-06-2010, 01:28 PM
charles, do you think women kiss his chest nipples for money LOL

Tommy
01-06-2010, 01:48 PM
http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/42000/Dennis-Rodman-and-his-Pitbull-42018.jpg

CharlesJones
01-09-2010, 12:55 PM
That picture of him is very sad and pathetic. I think he does stuff like that just to get attention because he didn't get any attention when he was a child. He said blacks used to always call him ugly when he was a kid. I also read in his book that he said he goes to gay clubs and he's had gay men tell him they wanna have sex with him. He said he's also had thoughts about sex with gay men. He's a retard LOL.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-09-2010, 01:02 PM
Chares who is your favorite Piston???

Is it....IsaiahThomas???

CharlesJones
01-09-2010, 01:10 PM
Yes Isiah is my favorite Piston and so is Joe Dumars. I don't like how the Pistons back in the day walked past the Bulls bench after the Bulls swept them in the playoffs in 1991. The Pistons kicked their asses for 3 years straight and then when they get beat, they act like some assholes and walk past their opponents without shaking their hands. I didn't like the way the Pistons played back then even though they were good. Beating up your opponents and starting fights isn't the way to play basketball. So fuck Bill Laimbeer, Rick Mahorn, Dennis Rodman for playing like that. I also wanna say fuck you to Ron Artest, Charles Oakley, Anthony Mason and the rest of the dirty NBA players past and present that rough up their opponents because they're bullies. I stopped playing basketball at the park because the way black men play. I'm tired of them playing rough and arguing about foul calls. I had to tell a black dude one time when i played at the park awhile back to back up off me because he was guarding me too close and he didn't listen to me. So i walked off the court. I refuse to play with ignorant fools like that.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-09-2010, 02:10 PM
Yea, fuck Rick Mahorn...he mugged Mark Price.....they used to let them get away with that...but they dont anymore.

Sometimes i miss it other times i dont.

CharlesJones
01-09-2010, 02:16 PM
I remember when Brad Daugherty got into a fight with Bill Laimbeer and a scuffle broke out between their teammates also. Pistons used to fight damn near every team. Bill Laimbeer got his ass whipped by Robert Parish one time and i was laughing hahahahahahahahahaha. Bill Laimbeer shoved Michael Jordan hard one time when Jordan tried to dunk and Jordan got hurt pretty bad. Bill is a thug. I don't like him. He used to be the coach of WNBA's Detroit Shock. Rick Mahorn is Detroit Shock's coach now. Detroit got moved to Oklahoma recently and i don't know why because they had some fans in Detroit. Karl Malone's daughter plays for the Shock and she looks just like him. She even plays like him. Karl Malone one time elbowed Isiah Thomas in the eye and Isiah missed a few games. That was a dirty play. Karl was a dirty player sometimes. I remember him saying on a NBA dvd i got that he doesn't like little guys coming into the lane to score. He said they don't have any business in there and they should get knocked on their asses to let them know this is the big man's area. That's a stupid comment to make. Playing dirty basketball isn't the way to play the game.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-09-2010, 02:22 PM
nah i mean thats the way its supposed to be.....i cant say i disagree with it too much

CharlesJones
01-09-2010, 02:29 PM
You don't think it's ok for little guys to come into the paint to score? I'm not saying it's ok either for them to come into the paint. The objective of basketball is to stop your opponent from scoring and you can do that by blocking the shot or fouling but a lot of black basketball players foul too hard and that's not right. You don't have to knock a guy's head off to stop him from scoring and a lot of black guys play like that. That's exactly why i won't play with them. They play too damn rough. I also think guys defense now is gay especially the guys that would rather take a charge instead of blocking a shot or fouling like Anderson Varaejo's faggot ass LOL. Vlade Divac and Doug Christie used to flop a lot too. That's not playing defense. That's lazy defense.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-09-2010, 03:40 PM
Basketball isnt as tough as it used to be. Alot of big guys play soft and i dont like that.

So in a sense i agree witht he old school way of doing things

CharlesJones
01-09-2010, 03:46 PM
Why does basketball have to have hard fouls for it to be tough? I like the 80's and 90's NBA games better than the games now but basketball doesn't have to be rough and tough for the games to be good. Guys who play rough like that are ignorant and thugs.

check two
01-09-2010, 09:02 PM
Dennis Rodman is on the new season of Celebrity Rehab right now. Some other info about him:

'Rodman was so insecure around women that he thought he was homosexual in his teens, was still a virgin when he was 20 years old, and finally had his first sexual experience with a prostitute; he described this as an unpleasant experience'

'Instead of killing himself, he decided to symbolically kill the shy Dennis Rodman he hated and to be reborn as a man full of self-confidence.'

His favorite music group is Pearl Jam.

Tommy
01-10-2010, 11:08 AM
I wasn't old enough to watch NBA in the 80s or 90s, but when I see the old games on youtube or something, the players seemed to be able to get away with a lot more than what they can now. I'm not a huge basketball fan and it's hard to catch games in England, but I reckon I'd prefer it like that nowadays because sometimes you'll see fouls given for the most slightest of touches, like a finger connects with the forearm or shit.

Can somebody just tell me what constitutes something being a foul? Mainly when somebody is driving to the hoop.

Afficial_Nastee
01-10-2010, 01:56 PM
On some occassions he dresses up like a woman , that's pretty stupid LOL

I remember when he was dating Carmen Electra they had a lof of physical fights , that's crazy....

But he was a great basketball player , playing for the greatest team : DETROIT Pistons....

CharlesJones
01-10-2010, 02:33 PM
Check Two, thanks for the info about Dennis but i already knew those things since i read his book LOL. He said he doesn't like rap music because he said he thinks most rappers just only wanna get paid and they don't care about the music. I agree with that but i like rap music LOL. Fuck that heavy metal shit he listens to like Pearl Jam LOL. Fine ass women like Madonna and Carmen Electra wouldn't have given Dennis any attention if he hadn't played basketball and he knows that LOL. One time i even saw a picture of him and Vivica Fox at a awards show and she was his date. I couldn't believe it. Just goes to show me that these bitches will get with any guy because of how much money he has.

Tommy
01-10-2010, 02:43 PM
You ever seen the film "Double Team" with him and Jeane Claude Van Damme? I thought it was pretty cool, even though Rodman can't act for shit, rofl.

11th Chamber
01-10-2010, 02:52 PM
This is my first time reading a book about this former NBA rebounding weirdo(LOL)

hahahhahahahahaha

CharlesJones
01-10-2010, 03:07 PM
Yeah i saw Double Team movie and i liked it.

killafifth
01-10-2010, 03:31 PM
Dennis is clearly gay