PDA

View Full Version : Sign up here if you dont want to view the track review forum

Prolifical ENG
01-06-2010, 12:11 PM
I will make it so you dont need to view the forum. Therefore any new threads made will not show up when you want to view new posts.

So far I took away the following from viewing:

battle?
TSA

PS I can take away Wu Latino too for your wu chamber index viewing pleasure, but thats it. Is this fair?

beautifulrock
01-06-2010, 12:12 PM
Sounds fair to me, but I'm sure they'll find something to complain about.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-06-2010, 12:18 PM
this is exactly what brock wants though.

non of all the people (everyone) who doesnt like it want it removed as a personal thing, theyre just saying it clearly sucks dick as an idea, for the site, and no one wants someone like brock doing it

Prolifical ENG
01-06-2010, 12:25 PM

non of all the people (everyone) who doesnt like it want it removed as a personal thing, theyre just saying it clearly sucks dick as an idea, for the site, and no one wants someone like brock doing it

I think 99% of subforum ideas suck as ideas.

However this is the "personal thing" that I thought:

why???? why does brock need a new sub-forum every time he wants to make a thousand polls that nobody will vote in?

I'm not tryin to bitch, but it's annoying, you can never refresh the index and see what the latest post in the wu-chamber was because every 5 minutes he's making a new thread for 1 of the thousands of wu songs in existence.

at least make it it's own forum and bury it at the bottom of the index page, so the rest of us have an easier time ignoring it.

beautifulrock
01-06-2010, 12:29 PM

yea, you had a better idea right? So are you gonna do it? No? Then shut the fuck up. The idea that you think this isn't a personal issue you have with me personally is ridiculous.

beautifulrock
01-06-2010, 12:36 PM
I think 99% of subforum ideas suck as ideas.

However this is the "personal thing" that I thought:Yea, but his personal thing was completely unfounded. Track reviews never showed up when you click new posts in the Wu-Chamber, only when you click the new post button in the overall forum. The idea that I'm somehow flooding the Wu-Chamber is an outright lie.

battle?
01-06-2010, 01:24 PM
thanx 4 giving me the "option" of viewing or not
this is not a review section..
its a track "poll" section..
as i said be4 maybe if u come out an say it is strictly for statistics people wud have less of a problem..
its also nice to see prolif as the only one 2 have ur back brock..

beautifulrock
01-06-2010, 01:28 PM
Yea, that is nice, considering he's an administrator. Hey thanks Prolifical.

battle?
01-06-2010, 01:31 PM
i swear ur so blind that u dont see anyone's points valid or not..
someone by brock the wutang manual or the tao of wu for him

beautifulrock
01-06-2010, 01:35 PM
What's your point? You said prolifical is the only one backing me up. That's a lie. Check my profile page. My question to you is, what do you have to gain by coming after me in such an obviously personal way? You don't think Prolifical can see right through that? Seriously, I don't know what your problem is with me or where we went wrong LOL, but you need a friend or something. Maybe a dog. At least a hobby.

ALCATRAZ
01-06-2010, 01:43 PM
i like the track review forum ... there is a lot of potential there ... but it's not wu corps forum its fuckin brocks forum, that's the problem ... he wanna do everything by himself he wants to make all the threads and he wants to make a certain number of threads b4 a certain time ... pro, if u delete all them threads and let the users build the forum up, it will b a success, otherwise it will crash and burn

don't take me off the list, but just listen 2 what im sayin ... its gonna fail man im tellin u

battle?
01-06-2010, 01:45 PM
^ co-sign

brock..u clearly avoid anyone's point..
no one reviews anyting in the section brock..
it's strictly for statistcs..polls..
we all know it..an unfortunatelly 4 u..
the only opionion u hear is the one in ur head ..
an its not coming after u ..
its making u aware that ur time could be spent otherwise..
u talk about me needing a hobbie,a dog,a friend..
ill be a friend to u
i got a spare pair of dex im not using..;
ill even thow in a couple of battle records i havent used for a minute or 2..
im sure someone here is nice enough to kick u an old radioshack mixer or something,,
at least by tryin to learn a element of hiphop maybe u wont be such a "toy"..if u know what that means,,

beautifulrock
01-06-2010, 01:47 PM
^^^and that's why you're my #1 fan.

beautifulrock
01-06-2010, 01:49 PM
i like the track review forum ... there is a lot of potential there ... but it's not wu corps forum its fuckin brocks forum, that's the problem ... he wanna do everything by himself he wants to make all the threads and he wants to make a certain number of threads b4 a certain time ... pro, if u delete all them threads and let the users build the forum up, it will b a success, otherwise it will crash and burn

don't take me off the list, but just listen 2 what im sayin ... its gonna fail man im tellin u
I keep telling you what's what and you refuse to listen. I told Prolifical to ban you from my section. Now you have nothing to complain about.

battle?
01-06-2010, 01:51 PM
^ dude needs an intervention..

angry!
01-06-2010, 02:20 PM
its b rocks everything and someone needs to pull the plug on it, get a job at oscar meyer if repetivie motion is your field of interest!!!!!

he doesnt even review the tracks, hes essentially a robot generating track titles!!!!!!!

he wants an audience thatll eat shit and clap, he wants a private show everynight!!!!!! ima keep showing up to throw tomatos at your head!!!!!!!!!

beautifulrock
01-06-2010, 02:25 PM
Yea, I made a top 101 list in which I reviewed all the tracks. Sorry if i'm not in the reviewing mood just now, but I'll get to more descriptive reviews later. Right now I'm simply constructing things. It will take a while to get everything where I want it. Rome wasn't built in day.

battle?
01-06-2010, 03:27 PM
its b rocks everything and someone needs to pull the plug on it, get a job at oscar meyer if repetivie motion is your field of interest!!!!!

he doesnt even review the tracks, hes essentially a robot generating track titles!!!!!!!

he wants an audience thatll eat shit and clap, he wants a private show everynight!!!!!! ima keep showing up to throw tomatos at your head!!!!!!!!!

haha..
exactally..
no one reviews the tracks in the section..,

Art Vandelay
01-06-2010, 10:45 PM
thanks, pro. i want to opt out also. however, i think it would be hilarious to let brock do a review of every single wu and wu-affiliated track, and when he is finished with the last one just delete that thread

beautifulrock
01-06-2010, 10:52 PM
yea, do that, I'll never see it comin'

battle?
01-07-2010, 09:22 AM
thanks, pro. i want to opt out also. however, i think it would be hilarious to let brock do a review of every single wu and wu-affiliated track, and when he is finished with the last one just delete that thread

lol..
it will probally end up in that void that prolif talks about..

DR. NICK RIVIERA
01-07-2010, 09:26 AM
-Wera-

signs.

Prolifical ENG
01-07-2010, 03:29 PM

-Wera-

signs.

done!

Uncle Steezo
01-27-2010, 11:55 PM
wait.
there's a wutang subforum?