PDA

View Full Version : What went wrong wit yr last relationship?

RADIOACTIVE MAN
09-28-2005, 10:44 PM
Yea, what turned yr ex into an ex? Or... wat made all yr exes into the exes they are today?

peace

heatholdingconceitedmofo
09-28-2005, 10:53 PM
i was too much of a sex maniac

check two
09-28-2005, 11:24 PM
How can you be a sex maniac when you haven't stepped out of the dugout yet? lol

iNtell3kT
09-28-2005, 11:38 PM
she was a confused lil girl, i aint got time for that shit. now shes a slutty confused lil girl, bassically she was no good, she was (and still is and proly always will be) one of them girls that like to cause shit when shes with her boyfriend.....fuckin drama bitches, shes gonna get aids soon or hav ea kid b4 she graduates

Big Risk
09-29-2005, 12:17 AM
I just broke up with my girl that ive been dating for a year and 9 months. I just want freedom, if i want to bone intellekts mom, I can. If I want to bone a chick from school.... I can with no worries.

Eternally Forever
09-29-2005, 12:18 AM
I was too damn cute.

tommytootone
09-29-2005, 12:31 AM
yo you don't even want to know why I broke up with mine shit that bitch was playen them games so I wack her

ghostface28
09-29-2005, 12:34 AM
i banned ghostface29 for an hour and he sent me an email saying we were done

TUCO
09-29-2005, 08:41 AM
she was PRican........nuff said

Queen Of Poetry
09-29-2005, 09:19 AM
He was a psycho......tryin to control me and stuff.......he got fired real fast!!!!!!!!

TeknicelStylez
09-29-2005, 09:23 AM
He was a psycho......tryin to control me and stuff.......he got fired real fast!!!!!!!!Thats what they all say lol.

I don't do relationships, but yea the last girl I was fucking, she tried to throw a mirror out of a 3rd floor window at me. She also hit me in the head with a cordless phone, I dropped her ass hard as hell. Homie don't play that.

I also found out she snitched on me, when I see her I'm gonna beat her ass.

Queen Of Poetry
09-29-2005, 09:25 AM
Thats what they all say lol.

What does that mean?

TeknicelStylez
09-29-2005, 09:30 AM
Every female claims the same thing, but thats all relationships are is, a struggle for power. Thats why I don't fuck with relationships anymore. It's human nature, you give someone a hand they want your whole arm. Always testing to see how far they can get. So both sides try to shut the other side down before it happens. If I'm not controlling you, your controlling me and vice versa. There is rarely balance between 2 people anymore.

Queen Of Poetry
09-29-2005, 09:33 AM
Yeah aight......whatever.......I guess u got all the answers.

TeknicelStylez
09-29-2005, 09:37 AM
Never said I did, I guess you got all the answers to your own questions?

Doesn't seem like you want to listen to anybody else.

I speak on my own experiences, and experiences of those around me, whatever you can take from that is on you, but I'ma state my opinion regardless. Hate it or Love it.

Strictly.

Queen Of Poetry
09-29-2005, 09:43 AM
Never said I did, I guess you got all the answers to your own questions?

Doesn't seem like you want to listen to anybody else.

I speak on my own experiences, and experiences of those around me, whatever you can take from that is on you, but I'ma state my opinion regardless. Hate it or Love it.

Strictly.

Look.....all I did was post what happened in my last relationship and u had to come sideways with a comment that wasn't necessary....that's all I'm saying.

TeknicelStylez
09-29-2005, 09:45 AM
Look.....all I did was post what happened in my last relationship and u had to come sideways with a comment that wasn't necessary....that's all I'm saying.A quirky little comment, threw your shit off like that goddamn ma, you need help with that than. Relax, Deep Breaths, Chill.... now I KNOW why your last relationship aint work out.

All I'M saying is, even if the comment wasn't necessary I said it, so what the fuck you gonna do about it?

Exactly....

Holmes
09-29-2005, 09:47 AM
I think people in releationships get lazy, when you first meet someone you try hard to be nice. After a while you get lazy, the grass always seems greener.

Queen Of Poetry
09-29-2005, 09:49 AM
My shit ain't off at all.......u felt it necessary to comment and judge then ok.......so be it........after re-reading ur post about ur ex......I see where ur mental is at.......

TeknicelStylez
09-29-2005, 09:49 AM
I think people in releationships get lazy, when you first meet someone you try hard to be nice. After a while you get lazy, the grass always seems greener.Good point too, this is also true, but the point of the matter is, if you get lazy if things are boring it wasn't meant to be. Alot of people TRY to make relationships work thats the key word there TRY, you shouldn't have to TRY to do anything in a relationship, a perfect relationship just happens correctly. Thats why our divorces is so high, everyone just wants to be with someone instead of being with that RIGHT person na mean?

Mark
09-29-2005, 09:50 AM
She was just too boring and too silent.

Skellington
09-29-2005, 09:51 AM
A few weeks ago I ended a 6 year relationship.

What went wrong?

We had alot of fights the last few weeks and I realised that...I couldn't live with her for the rest of my life, we broke up with a heavy fight and I kicked her out the house.

We still stay friends tho, but hey that's life I guess

I'm gonna miss her tho cause we had LOTS of good times, everyone thought we were THE perfect match.In those 6 years we acted like lil' kids in love,always very close together etc....But in the end we had to many fights and I couldn't stand it, we wouldn't get along on several issues....

TeknicelStylez
09-29-2005, 09:54 AM
My shit ain't off at all.......u felt it necessary to comment and judge then ok.......so be it........after re-reading ur post about ur ex......I see where ur mental is at.......You reading text, you can't SEE where I'm at. I made assumptions about your relationship not you, I expect the same mutual respect. That wasn't my EX, bitches get treated like bitches. I lost my queen 4 years ago, none of these girls compare to her, or ever will. If you knew how half these females act than you would agree with me. I treat people with respect when they deserve it, and everyones a person to me, it aint on some "You female lemme treat you differently", fuck that, you get the same treatment as everyone else. If my best friend snitches on me, throws a chordless phone at my head, and tries to drop a mirror on me (which couldve killed me by the way, I'm sure you aint take that into consideration) I'ma beat his ass, its the same fuckin thing.

TeknicelStylez
09-29-2005, 09:55 AM

What went wrong?

We had alot of fights the last few weeks and I realised that...I couldn't live with her for the rest of my life, we broke up with a heavy fight and I kicked her out the house.

I'm gonna miss her tho cause we had LOTS of good times, everyone thought we were THE perfect match.In those 6 years we acted like lil' kids in love,always very close together etc....But in the end we had to many fights and I couldn't stand it, we wouldn't get along on several issues....Tough break mang, better to have loved and lost... na mean lol.

Luther Large
09-29-2005, 09:58 AM
i murdered her..........

nahh just playin.....just got sick of her so i stopped talkin to her.......she still tries and calls me once in a while to this day

G.O.D.PT3
09-29-2005, 09:58 AM
Yea, what turned yr ex into an ex? Or... wat made all yr exes into the exes they are today?

peace
peace cypha. the last girl i was with the relationship didn't work out because of her moms. her moms didn't like me at all she was very sterotypical becasue the way i dressed and talked didnt want her daughter around no brother who she thought was a trouble maker. i mean when ever i was over her crib her moms would purposely talk loud on the phone to a family member like i don't want no 'thug' in this house. and say i wore fatigues she'd be like the army is a place where you belong boy teach you some disapline blasay blasay...trip.

Queen Of Poetry
09-29-2005, 10:15 AM
You reading text, you can't SEE where I'm at. I made assumptions about your relationship not you, I expect the same mutual respect.
Yeah aight......respect......

Koolish
09-29-2005, 10:35 AM
the last thing i was in wasn't, and didn't go anywhere.

Abstinence muhfuckas you rely to heavily on the temptations of man!
________
Bdsm Lesbian (http://www.fucktube.com/categories/244/lesbian/videos/1)

TeknicelStylez
09-29-2005, 10:48 AM
Yeah aight......respect......I don't like your context, I'ma have to iggy you cause you don't even want me to pull your card.

Queen Of Poetry
09-29-2005, 11:02 AM
I don't like your context, I'ma have to iggy you cause you don't even want me to pull your card.
Damn......I said respect.

Prophet-One
09-29-2005, 11:08 AM
Last relationship has basically been ended by my best friends girlfriend, attacking her everytime I got to see her, literally punching her in the face...Hope to see her again once this all gets settled down but I doubt it

RADIOACTIVE MAN
09-29-2005, 11:29 AM
interesting

Jabba Jaw
09-29-2005, 12:16 PM
i dunno what went wrong man

i mean... she was my moms n everything but still
*shrugs*

Cheech Da WildKard
09-29-2005, 12:55 PM
I don't even know ...

First time we broke up, she ain't gimme a reason ...found out her obese, bi-sexual, heroin addict "friend" said I made a move on her ...LOL ..which is bullshit.

Then we got back together ...5 days later she was like "I don't wanna speak to you" when I was callin' her, so I jus' left it at that ...

I seen her last Friday and her and her moms was givin' me the evil eyes ...LOL ..I felt like smackin' the shit out of 'em ...but I don't put my hands on women like that ....that don't mean I can't use my Timbs tho' right? LOL..

RADIOACTIVE MAN
09-29-2005, 12:57 PM
haha no doubt cheech

King Callabah
09-29-2005, 12:57 PM
she went to japan to be wit her dad

RADIOACTIVE MAN
09-29-2005, 12:59 PM
cheech..is you xcalibur

former wu lyricz member

if so..wut up mayne?

Crazy.in.love.with.36
09-29-2005, 01:02 PM
Nothing.

Cheech Da WildKard
09-29-2005, 01:03 PM
cheech..is you xcalibur

former wu lyricz member

if so..wut up mayne?
The one and only ...

Cheech Da WildKard is jus' one of my aliases ...

What's really good Gravey?

RADIOACTIVE MAN
09-29-2005, 01:04 PM
shit man..good to see ya still alive

im chillin g,just staying alive no doubt

Cheech Da WildKard
09-29-2005, 01:07 PM
shit man..good to see ya still alive

im chillin g,just staying alive no doubt
Yeah man, that's peace ...I'm glad I'm alive too, but I made it, few scrapes and bruises ...People wouldn't believe what's been happening with me if I told y'all ...the past six months been like a movie ...with me as the lead role ...LOL ..

I'm just True Grind'n (What up Shiek!) ...spittin' that crack ..

RADIOACTIVE MAN
09-29-2005, 01:08 PM
no doubt

its all a struggle

only the strong survive

peace mayne

Cheech Da WildKard
09-29-2005, 01:10 PM
Exactly, exactly ...that what don't kill me can only make me stronger..

Peace

triggahappy187
09-29-2005, 01:19 PM
My last relationship it was all bout gettin freaky deaky we never went places jus had mad sex we get our freak on every once an awhile cuz she misses that good dick thats hard to find

Queen Of Poetry
09-29-2005, 01:19 PM
My last relationship it was all bout gettin freaky deaky we never went places jus had mad sex we get our freak on every once an awhile cuz she misses that good dick thats hard to find

LOL.....damn so ur available?

Queen Of Poetry
09-29-2005, 01:26 PM
aint that the mutha fuckin truth. no matter how you treat a female they retreat the same excuses. he tried to control me, i loved him but wasnt in love with him, i just felt like i needed my space. Ha bitches these days have no idea how to treat a good man and keep a good man.

Damn.....the same is true about men also........

Queen Of Poetry
09-29-2005, 01:32 PM
LOL.......I ain't owning up to shit........LOL

I have never done a man wrong.......I can say that's the truth!!!!!!!!!! So u'll have to find another sista to own up to it.......LOL

P.S. Ur a mess!!!!!!! But I still love u!!!!!!!

Locust
09-29-2005, 02:33 PM
she called me too much

had to cut her off

triggahappy187
09-29-2005, 03:18 PM
I done know queen can u handle some good dick? girls call it the "toe curler"

triggahappy187
09-29-2005, 03:18 PM
An they call me "Daddy thang thang"

Queen Of Poetry
09-29-2005, 03:25 PM
I done know queen can u handle some good dick? girls call it the "toe curler"

LOL......were they under the influence when they stated these praises?

check two
09-29-2005, 04:01 PM
My last girl was a little younger than my typical catch. She's in a nursing home right now, so we had to stop seeing each other. Her birthday was last week, Happy 78th birthday Mae!!! I miss ya. ;(

Fr@z
09-29-2005, 04:33 PM
I have a 1.5 inch whopper

Fr@z
09-29-2005, 04:55 PM
well fuck my o-zone

arcane
09-29-2005, 05:13 PM
My first relationship started at 16 and lasted 3 years - first love and all that, great match, but ultimately I just wasn't mature enough for that. Had we met at a different time it might have been a different story... I do believe though that everything happens for a reason and works itself out in the end, so I'm very happy with where I'm at.

Second relationship was a rebound from the first - a polar-opposite whacko girl. Took me a few months before I realized that she was unimaginably self-absorbed - after that I bounced.

Now I'm with someone who I consider my equal, and when I come down to it I think that's all I can ask for.

Peace.

JASPER
09-29-2005, 07:00 PM
I sold her to the Russian maffia.

triggahappy187
09-29-2005, 07:38 PM
Of course

JASPER
09-29-2005, 07:52 PM
Nah on the real, my last real girlfriend wanted to mary me and we were engaged and shit, but I didn't like the idea of settling down and such, so I told her to stop the engagement and she got mad and we broke up.

The one before that got murdered.

Krimewave
09-29-2005, 08:00 PM
he made my asshole bleed.

figures

tha god concept
09-29-2005, 08:05 PM
i loved my last grrl, we were 2gether for over 4 yrs

but i was fiendin 4 sum new pussy so i cheated 3 tymes

the dumb part is i felt so bad bout it i told the grrl

she dropped me rite there dam..... still love that bitch 4reel

JASPER
09-29-2005, 08:14 PM
I never had a girlFigures.

Stop hating me because I'm white.

Murdah Piff
09-29-2005, 08:20 PM
she wanted me to eat her out, I refused. she got heated and slapped me, but then I proceeded to rape her violently

JASPER
09-29-2005, 08:22 PM
That's ill

Cheech Da WildKard
09-29-2005, 08:28 PM
I sold her to the Russian maffia.
What did you get in return?

TeknicelStylez
09-29-2005, 10:46 PM
Ice Cream and a bottle of Cognac

RADIOACTIVE MAN
09-29-2005, 11:32 PM
well..the last one was really stressful,she was in my face too much,its like she wanted to go everywhere i went,i couldnt even get time to chill with ma boys and shit,2ndly,she was a little ghetto,real loud at times and always tryna start shit in public and im not with that dumb shit,she also had the problem of not having goals and expecting me to always push her to do things,i didnt like that and needed a more independent thinking woman in ma life

Escobar_Incorporated
09-30-2005, 12:14 AM
esco and relationships dont go together..rather pledge my allegiance to the BBC, Banker Boys Club.. endless martinis, meaningless sex and of course a healthy bank roll

WARPATH
09-30-2005, 12:49 AM
yo they leave me.......becuase I don't know why my attitude? maybe they get tire of being hit upside the head with meat......i'm a beast in the bedroom...........then they go fuck some other sensitive guyz and realize.........dam Soldier's got a thicker dick..............and then they try and come back only to find they've been replaced...........story of my life

SubtleEnergies
09-30-2005, 01:27 AM
I wouldn't give her as much time as she wanted. I got my own life I need a girl who has hers too.

tommytootone
09-30-2005, 01:39 AM
Yo girls just want to have fun and be slutty

Mark
09-30-2005, 06:33 AM
well..the last one was really stressful,she was in my face too much,its like she wanted to go everywhere i went,i couldnt even get time to chill with ma boys and shit,2ndly,she was a little ghetto,real loud at times and always tryna start shit in public and im not with that dumb shit,she also had the problem of not having goals and expecting me to always push her to do things,i didnt like that and needed a more independent thinking woman in ma life
http://www.wutangcorp.com/images/news/grav.jpg

100pr00f
09-30-2005, 08:10 AM
she closed the blinds and i never saw her again

JASPER
09-30-2005, 08:11 AM
HAHAHHA

That's harsh.

bringoutthegimp
09-30-2005, 09:28 AM
i loved my last grrl, we were 2gether for over 4 yrs

but i was fiendin 4 sum new pussy so i cheated 3 tymes

the dumb part is i felt so bad bout it i told the grrl

she dropped me rite there dam..... still love that bitch 4reel are you sure youre not mistaking your girl for your cat?

Analyze
09-30-2005, 11:35 AM
That saying its better to have Love and Lost, then to not love at all is a fuckin lie. I was with this PR girl everything was good until her mother saw us getting closer then all of a sudden her mom just start hating me and kinda convinced her daughter to do the same. I hate both of the bitches, but for some reason still love that girl, even though I havent spoke to her in like almost a year. It's her lost though, she's struggling, living the life her mother wants her to live, and I'm chillin.

Wu Forever

RADIOACTIVE MAN
09-30-2005, 11:41 AM
http://www.wutangcorp.com/images/news/grav.jpg
hahahaha good shit

09-30-2005, 05:36 PM
she's about to OD anytime now...... somewhere in London.... one and only

WARPATH
09-30-2005, 06:00 PM
he was a she...
but she didnt like shes.. she likes hes
I just don't know what to say about that............yo lady snow blood you should lay off the exstacy when you go to the clubs:9

Razorsharp
09-30-2005, 06:19 PM

What went wrong?

I'm gonna miss her tho cause we had LOTS of good times, everyone thought we were THE perfect match.In those 6 years we acted like lil' kids in love,always very close together etc....But in the end we had to many fights and I couldn't stand it, we wouldn't get along on several issues....
sorry to hear that 09... keep ya head up dunny.... peace....

MefMan36
09-30-2005, 07:15 PM
I was too nice and showed too much emotion. She was moody and kept pissing me off.

36chambers
09-30-2005, 10:23 PM
sometimes being with someone for so long, well u kinda just grow apart...

Queen Of Poetry
09-30-2005, 10:26 PM
sometimes being with someone for so long, well u kinda just grow apart...

U have to try to keep that spice there sweetie!!!!!!!!

LOL

But on the real......I'm sorry that happened to u.......

Cheech Da WildKard
10-01-2005, 09:14 AM
she's about to OD anytime now...... somewhere in London.... one and only
Jokin' about OD'in aint funny yo ...

The girl I spoke about earlier in this thread ....she tried OD'in on 31 paracetemol and a bottle of Buckfast whilst in Scotland ....that shit crushed me ...Imagine how you'd really feel if your girl tried doin' that ...picture the questions that run through ya mind, ...they still runnin' through mine

pablobaluba
10-01-2005, 09:23 AM
does always long relations break?(if there is no marriage) :)....i saw a lot of couples that broke after 5 years....a strange number

Queen Of Poetry
10-01-2005, 09:25 AM
does always long relations break?(if there is no marriage) :)....i saw a lot of couples that broke after 5 years....a strange number

I've always heard something about the "7 year itch"........

10-01-2005, 09:32 AM
Jokin' about OD'in aint funny yo ...

The girl I spoke about earlier in this thread ....she tried OD'in on 31 paracetemol and a bottle of Buckfast whilst in Scotland ....that shit crushed me ...Imagine how you'd really feel if your girl tried doin' that ...picture the questions that run through ya mind, ...they still runnin' through mine
i was serious.... i can't do shit about it, i aint in London...

TeknicelStylez
10-01-2005, 09:32 AM
Better to break outta marriage than while in marriage, my dad is going through his second divorce right now, he went from having an apartment and 3 cars, to living in a motel and being flat broke. Shit is no joke his wife robbed him. Only reason he married her was so she can share his benefits too, now she's taking everything he got.

Cheech Da WildKard
10-01-2005, 09:34 AM
Then I apologise.

Queen Of Poetry
10-01-2005, 09:34 AM

why do u say she's gonna OD? what is she doing there?

BlaK FuRYaN
10-01-2005, 09:37 AM
when you choose someone and you end up being with her for a long time....that's person becomes your partner in the journey of life...

You might get board, but think of it like this... you lounge with someone for 3-5 yrs then break up becuase of routine boredom...all you gonna do is find some other chick....reach that same stage in your relationship of routine boredom then move along....

The only way you can really avoid this is if you personally are ready to settle down...then no matter how bored you get...you just gotta try to make it work....

a lil imagination wouldn't hurt....and if you do see anothe chick that look good....just go and buy the clothes you saw her wearing for your partner....she might look better in them then the other chick....
that might help you not cheat on your partner....

ehh....i think i might've strayed of the topic but ....yeah...there you go

Queen Of Poetry
10-01-2005, 09:38 AM
when you choose someone and you end up being with her for a long time....that's person becomes your partner in the journey of life...

You might get board, but think of it like this... you lounge with someone for 3-5 yrs then break up becuase of routine boredom...all you gonna do is find some other chick....reach that same stage in your relationship of routine boredom then move along....

The only way you can really avoid this is if you personally are ready to settle down...then no matter how bored you get...you just gotta try to make it work....

a lil imagination wouldn't hurt....and if you do see anothe chick that look good....just go and buy the clothes you saw her wearing for your partner....she might look better in them then the other chick....
that might help you not cheat on your partner....

ehh....i think i might've strayed of the topic but ....yeah...there you go

LOL.......excellent advice King!!!!!! I like that.....

10-01-2005, 09:51 AM
why do u say she's gonna OD? what is she doing there?
i don't really know.... all i know is that she's taking a lot of drugs.... doesn't care about shit.... i told her to come back here but i don't know why she doesn't want to....

Queen Of Poetry
10-01-2005, 09:54 AM
i don't really know.... all i know is that she's taking a lot of drugs.... doesn't care about shit.... i told her to come back here but i don't know why she doesn't want to....
Well......u can't save those that don't want to be saved and I know it is hard but u have to allow her to find her own way. The best thing u can do is ask for guidance from whoever u pray to and be there for her (not an enabler but as a shoulder)...

Jeru
10-01-2005, 09:55 AM
cheated on me

Queen Of Poetry
10-01-2005, 09:56 AM
cheated on me
Don't feel bad...happens to me all of the time......LOL

Jeru
10-01-2005, 09:57 AM
Don't feel bad...happens to me all of the time......LOL
LOL well was the first time it happend to me so yeah LOL

Queen Of Poetry
10-01-2005, 10:00 AM
LOL well was the first time it happend to me so yeah LOL

LOL....oh the first time is the worst! U'll get throught it.....yeah happens to me so much I go into the relationship just waitin.....b/c sooner or later it WILL happen...LOL

Oh well.....that's life!

Jeru
10-01-2005, 10:01 AM
LOL....oh the first time is the worst! U'll get throught it.....yeah happens to me so much I go into the relationship just waitin.....b/c sooner or later it WILL happen...LOL

Oh well.....that's life!
Yup yup, but that was like 8 months ago, been over it along time ago ;)

Soul Controller
10-01-2005, 10:12 AM
ive never cheated on a gurlie :)

and my last relationship? its not ended
and the one b4 that.. i dont think thats ended either lol

why do guys cheat on their gurls?
why dont they just tell their mrs.. im gonna do this wit her.. or i feel this with her.. but i wanan stay wit yew.. i just wanna :) if she knows thats not cheating especially b4 u get into the next gurlie..

peace
lol

Big Bad Man
10-01-2005, 10:19 AM
I dont do relationships coz I dont believe in em. Marriage is different, a man cheatin on his wifey or vice versa should be OJ'd. But that whole boyfriend and girlfriend hing is shite to me, its basically just your word and hers, nuttin more. Anyhow, the last chick I was shaggin attacked me wit an iron and burned my left palm blockin it, I nearly hit the bitch back in the face wit it to be honest. But nah, I just pimp smached her and asked her wit it was all about. She said I knew fine well. Well I didnt, so I grilled ehr and she said I shagged her sister. Wit sister? Know wit I mean? Fuckin loony. If I did, I didnae even know, and it musta been ages ago. So aye, I never went near that crazy cow ever since.

All women I done either love me or hate me, its mental. I just want a sane chick till Im bout 35, achieved ma ambitions in life and ready to start an army of bad boys. But naw, women have to be complicated.

Cheech Da WildKard
10-01-2005, 10:22 AM
I dont do relationships coz I dont believe in em. Marriage is different, a man cheatin on his wifey or vice versa should be OJ'd. But that whole boyfriend and girlfriend hing is shite to me, its basically just your word and hers, nuttin more. Anyhow, the last chick I was shaggin attacked me wit an iron and burned my left palm blockin it, I nearly hit the bitch back in the face wit it to be honest. But nah, I just pimp smached her and asked her wit it was all about. She said I knew fine well. Well I didnt, so I grilled ehr and she said I shagged her sister. Wit sister? Know wit I mean? Fuckin loony. If I did, I didnae even know, and it musta been ages ago. So aye, I never went near that crazy cow ever since.

All women I done either love me or hate me, its mental. I just want a sane chick till Im bout 35, achieved ma ambitions in life and ready to start an army of bad boys. But naw, women have to be complicated.
Yeah ...that's crazy ...

My ex who I been talkin' 'bout in this thread, was from Larkhall ...LOL ....she was CRAZY ...she was into car-jackin' , fightin', all that shit ...and she'd sold more drugs than me, LOL ...so she claimed ...and she was only 16!! ... Cuz her family is all Protestant though, it caused problems ....Romeo & Juliet type shit

10-01-2005, 10:28 AM

yea, i agree w/ this shit.... i've been fuckin since 13 and i only had 1 serious relationship... the one i was talkin about/.... it's probably gonna be the only one

Big Bad Man
10-01-2005, 10:30 AM
Yeah ...that's crazy ...

My ex who I been talkin' 'bout in this thread, was from Larkhall ...LOL ....she was CRAZY ...she was into car-jackin' , fightin', all that shit ...and she'd sold more drugs than me, LOL ...so she claimed ...and she was only 16!! ... Cuz her family is all Protestant though, it caused problems ....Romeo & Juliet type shit
Hahahahaha. Man, a hun bitch fae larkhall, u get props on that 1. Got baws anyhow ma man, walkin through larkhall wit celtic colours and shaggin their bitches haha! Sounds like that scene in trainin day when denzel goes to do eva mendez n the bloods are wanna kill him but let him in anyhow coz of her haha.

Big Bad Man
10-01-2005, 10:32 AM
yea, i agree w/ this shit.... i've been fuckin since 13 and i only had 1 serious relationship... the one i was talkin about/.... it's probably gonna be the only one
Feel yae.

Cheech Da WildKard
10-01-2005, 10:35 AM
Hahahahaha. Man, a hun bitch fae larkhall, u get props on that 1. Got baws anyhow ma man, walkin through larkhall wit celtic colours and shaggin their bitches haha! Sounds like that scene in trainin day when denzel goes to do eva mendez n the bloods are wanna kill him but let him in anyhow coz of her haha.
Yeah the shit was crazy ...cuz her father is supposed to be a bit of a well-known mad-man ...

First thing I seen as I got into a taxi from Hamilton to Larkhall was Rangers fans smashin' green traffic lights ...LOL ...and the driver was warnin' me which pubs NOT to go into ...LOL ...I ain't never been nowhere like that ...I mean, it's fucked up 'round here, but up there it's somethin' else ...

The bus also wouldn't stop at a certain stop cuz it was directly in front of an IRA man's house ....duke's house was 5 times the size of every other house on the street, LOL ...I chilled on his wall smokin' a spliff before I knew, and I was thinkin' "Why all these dudes lookin' at me like that?" ...LOL, til my girl told me. ..

But yeah, now I'm done with that girl, I doubt I'll go to Larkhall anytime soon ...

Big Bad Man
10-01-2005, 10:48 AM
Lmao! Aye its mental. Check this, a street up ma bit...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bigbadjesus/glenside4.jpg

local shop, behind this is church...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bigbadjesus/StPetersChurch.jpg

and opposite is this street...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bigbadjesus/AitkenbarDrive2.jpg

If you notice the bins, lamposts, cable boxes etc are either green or black, its coz when the council put up blue 1s they get blown up lol. The lamposts are aw burned and shit still. In this street, come old firm time if you see a hun man, hes either on sumtin or tryna commit suicide, the church area is a no go for em, pure catholic territory. Last hun we heard who came up here got his heed blown off by a shotgun fae some 11 year old hahaha. Cunts in america n that who hink the white slums are geeky n shit are in for a fright if they ever come up here. But here, if you walked up here as a stranger wit celtic / ireland shit on, even if we never saw u b4, you get welcomed like family, its crazy. And Drumchapel is the hun version of our kinda places, thats the exact same shit. Bad hing is, celtic parks station is in hun territory and passed all them places. The government are to blame for the deaths at old firm games coz all they needa do is re-route some tracks for celtic park know wit I mean? Orange fuckers.

Anyhow, we best stop rapin graveys thread wit bigotry hahaha. Peace.

Cheech Da WildKard
10-01-2005, 10:52 AM
Lmao! Aye its mental. Check this, a street up ma bit...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bigbadjesus/glenside4.jpg

local shop, behind this is church...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bigbadjesus/StPetersChurch.jpg

and opposite is this street...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bigbadjesus/AitkenbarDrive2.jpg

If you notice the bins, lamposts, cable boxes etc are either green or black, its coz when the council put up blue 1s they get blown up lol. The lamposts are aw burned and shit still. In this street, come old firm time if you see a hun man, hes either on sumtin or tryna commit suicide, the church area is a no go for em, pure catholic territory. Last hun we heard who came up here got his heed blown off by a shotgun fae some 11 year old hahaha. Cunts in america n that who hink the white slums are geeky n shit are in for a fright if they ever come up here. But here, if you walked up here as a stranger wit celtic / ireland shit on, even if we never saw u b4, you get welcomed like family, its crazy. And Drumchapel is the hun version of our kinda places, thats the exact same shit. Bad hing is, celtic parks station is in hun territory and passed all them places. The government are to blame for the deaths at old firm games coz all they needa do is re-route some tracks for celtic park know wit I mean? Orange fuckers.

Anyhow, we best stop rapin graveys thread wit bigotry hahaha. Peace.

LOL ...yeah man, I feel you

Koolish
10-01-2005, 04:04 PM
i gotta admit, i'm scared of any kind of serious relationship. all i've seen around me is divorce and failure, makes me wanna live on emotionless banging for the rest of my life.

BUT WHAT'S MORE DEPRESSING?
________
XXX AMATEUR MOVIES (http://www.fucktube.com/)

10-02-2005, 09:31 AM
Cunts in america n that who hink the white slums are geeky n shit are in for a fright if they ever come up here.

yup, same here... when Redman took a little drive around Bucharest he was fuckin amazed by all that raw shit.... ehh, he said he's never seen so many dogs in his entire life :)

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-02-2005, 05:27 PM
i gotta admit, i'm scared of any kind of serious relationship. all i've seen around me is divorce and failure, makes me wanna live on emotionless banging for the rest of my life.

BUT WHAT'S MORE DEPRESSING? thats one thing i got a problem with too...too much commitment drives me off