01-07-2010, 04:02 PM
is because blacks still haven't gotten their fair share

thoughts?

JASPER
01-07-2010, 04:10 PM
Cool story bro.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-07-2010, 04:32 PM
Nothing is handed to you. You gotta go out and get it.

Want in one hand, shit in the other, see which gets filled faster.

You want a woman? You go get her, you don't wait for her to come to you.

LORD NOSE
01-07-2010, 04:35 PM
nick is right -

we gotta get it the way they got theirs

take that shit

there is nothing that white people can give us that will repair us

it's sad that we don't even realize that we need to be repaired

everybody feel they doing it/living it up

IrOnMaN
01-07-2010, 04:45 PM

Pretty much.

ALCATRAZ
01-07-2010, 05:03 PM

you know as well as anyone what happens to niggers who try to take what's rightfully theirs

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-07-2010, 05:06 PM
is because blacks still haven't gotten their fair share

thoughts?

nick is right -

we gotta get it the way they got theirs

take that shit

there is nothing that white people can give us that will repair us

it's sad that we don't even realize that we need to be repaired

everybody feel they doing it/living it up

http://www.bloggingdad.com/images/furious.jpg

TheBoarzHeadBoy
01-07-2010, 05:09 PM
I'm not sure why blacks think they had it so hard... Most white people's ancestors came to America poor. They turned out ok. I had some degree of wealth among most of my ancestors, but not many.

Black people are keeping themselves down and blaming white people for it. Whites are so compassionate that they start believing it's there fault for the current situation in the world. The truth is it's not. Africa got raped by colonialism because the colonialists were better. Good enough that the Africans sold each other to them to win their favor. Blacks allowed themselves to become slaves. They allowed themselves to be abused by their masters. When the colonialists eventually said "you know what, we're gonna do you a favor we're sorry and we'll let you go" the blacks were happy. Then a percentage of the whites said "sorry for what" and the blacks rather then take a stand against this percentage decided to get back under the whip because they learned to love it. It took a second try by us for them to get "freedom" but now they blame us for their misfortune.

Slaves are naturally cowards and lacking technological knowledge. They're at the bottom rung of society for a reason. I don't know why the blacks still complain about slavery. Had I been handling the situation I'd have done it much cleaner. Nazi clean. No one to complain about it even after we apologize and even the playing field...

:p

First paragraph is serious though.

LORD NOSE
01-07-2010, 05:17 PM
I'm not sure why blacks think they had it so hard... Most white people's ancestors came to America poor. They turned out ok.

lol

I had some degree of wealth among most of my ancestors, but not many.

Black people are keeping themselves down and blaming white people for it.

Whites are so compassionate

that they start believing it's there fault for the current situation in the world.

The truth is it's not.

Africa got raped by colonialism because the colonialists were better.

Good enough

that the Africans sold each other to them to win their favor.

Blacks allowed themselves to become slaves. They allowed themselves to be abused by their masters.

When the colonialists eventually said "you know what, we're gonna do you a favor

we're sorry and we'll let you go" the blacks were happy.

Then a percentage of the whites said "sorry for what"

and the blacks rather then take a stand against this percentage decided to get back under the whip because they learned to love it.

It took a second try by us for them to get "freedom"

but now they blame us for their misfortune.

Slaves are naturally cowards and lacking technological knowledge.

They're at the bottom rung of society for a reason. I don't know why the blacks still complain about slavery. Had I been handling the situation I'd have done it much cleaner. Nazi clean. No one to complain about it even after we apologize and even the playing field...

:p

First paragraph is serious though.

funny

V4D3R
01-07-2010, 05:54 PM
White guilt?

Teh KillaBee
01-07-2010, 06:00 PM
I'm pretty sick of people waiting around for teh govn't to just hand them shit. Govn't don't give they take, as if it's not bad enough I gotta wake up early and work for a living these faggots take 33% of my income...........charging me money for working?

smh imo

Olive Oil Goombah
01-07-2010, 06:56 PM
you know as well as anyone what happens to niggers who try to take what's rightfully theirs

What is rightfully theirs???

40 acres and a mule?

You have two choices Bart.

Work hard and get what you want. Or sit and wait for someone to give it to you.

Whats your choice?

Do it legally or illegally.

Whats your choice?

Life is full of choices, we are free to pursue many things in this country.

The only thing holding you back is you.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
01-07-2010, 08:13 PM
lol

Are you even black Sunny? Why are you so butt hurt by the fact your society abandoned you because you turned eight and still couldn't talk or walk (metaphorically.) Blacks aren't even their own people. I don't consider myself white. I'm American. The only people who acknowledge race as anything more then a way to differentiate when describing someones appearance or more rarely ethnicity (which isn't at all racist in my opinion more then brown haired or blue eyed) are the few hold out racists and black people. Black people revere their skin, think it makes them superior, whites don't. We saw Hitler and after that it was enough to stamp out the last romantic ideas of ethnic superiority.

Blacks have all this self entitlement bullshit. My parents work hard to give me the house I have, the car I use, and everything else.

If people don't work hard why should they get anything from anyone. Anyone who expects something beside Life, Liberty, and Pursuit of Happiness and protections besides military/police/firefighters and the legal system is dearly mistaken.

America is loosing touch with its Constitution. It's lasted hundreds of years almost unchanged (17 amendments in 222 years? not bad)

The United States Constitution is the shortest and oldest written constitution still in use by any nation in the world today. Its one of if not the finest accomplishment of Judeo Christian thought and the enlightenment ideals written in the modern era. In roughly the same period France has had five republics and four dictatorships and they based their's on ours.

We need less gov not more. We need less of you people (ignorants) and more REAL Americans.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-07-2010, 08:14 PM
boarz head shut up

TheBoarzHeadBoy
01-07-2010, 08:18 PM
No, blacks deserve nothing besides the big 3 (life, liberty, property). White deserve nothing besides the big 3. The government is only in existence to protect our rights and thats it. We created it, we should be able to destroy it.

People have this big idea of the government as some entity. Its just people. People who we gave authority to. Their authority is our authority. We can rebuke it.

LORD NOSE
01-07-2010, 09:54 PM
Are you even black Sunny?

no - i'm yellow and gold -

Why are you so butt hurt by the fact your society abandoned you because you turned eight and still couldn't talk or walk (metaphorically.)

because my butt hurts

Blacks aren't even their own people.

blacks - lol

I don't consider myself white. I'm American.

so

The only people who acknowledge race as anything more then a way to differentiate when describing someones appearance or more rarely ethnicity (which isn't at all racist in my opinion more then brown haired or blue eyed) are the few hold out racists and black people. Black people revere their skin, think it makes them superior, whites don't. We saw Hitler and after that it was enough to stamp out the last romantic ideas of ethnic superiority.

so

Blacks have all this self entitlement bullshit. My parents work hard to give me the house I have, the car I use, and everything else.

lmao

If people don't work hard why should they get anything from anyone.

white people should feed me

Anyone who expects something beside Life, Liberty, and Pursuit of Happiness and protections besides military/police/firefighters and the legal system is dearly mistaken.

America is loosing touch with its Constitution. It's lasted hundreds of years almost unchanged (17 amendments in 222 years? not bad)

The United States Constitution is the shortest and oldest written constitution still in use by any nation in the world today. Its one of if not the finest accomplishment of Judeo Christian thought and the enlightenment ideals written in the modern era. In roughly the same period France has had five republics and four dictatorships and they based their's on ours.

blah blah blah nigga
blah blah blah

We need less gov not more. We need less of you people (ignorants) and more REAL Americans.

you be eatin boars head for real ?

Nick Fury
01-07-2010, 11:08 PM
lol @ that boarzhead kid still commenting

Teh KillaBee
01-08-2010, 01:34 PM
white people should feed me

The whites have met in a secret underground bunker.......were prepared to make you an offer. We'll give up our fat girls if you promise to stop complaining.

Well?

LORD NOSE
01-08-2010, 02:36 PM
stop complaining about what ?

and nah - you can keep them pork skins

RALPH WIGGUM
01-08-2010, 03:15 PM
Babies need to grow up.

ALCATRAZ
01-08-2010, 03:55 PM
when we try to take something yall slap our hands n shit lol

then yall call us lazy lol

TheBoarzHeadBoy
01-08-2010, 04:55 PM
I like how ragingly ignorant I get when I disagree at all. :) I went Glenn Beck on your ass over nothing.

*Yoda Voice* "The white devil is strong in this one."

Olive Oil Goombah
01-08-2010, 05:22 PM

you just using this as an excuse to avoid any kind of work.

Grow up kid.

RALPH WIGGUM
01-09-2010, 07:48 AM
the only reason white guilt still exists today is because blacks still haven't gotten their fair share

True

Longbongcilvaringz
01-09-2010, 08:16 AM
lol

what is "white guilt"?

Mumm Ra
01-09-2010, 08:51 AM
i think its like when you blackmail someone...
you feel whiteguilt from it
or something

Compulsion
01-09-2010, 09:19 AM
lol

what is "white guilt"?

http://www.letsseechange.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/obama-white-guilt.jpg

Olive Oil Goombah
01-09-2010, 10:47 AM
^hahahahah

lol

what is "white guilt"?

its the way you feel after you bust a nut

Uncle Steezo
01-09-2010, 11:07 AM
some of what traz says is true...we have been put in cages.

BUT

most of us haven't TRIED to see where the boundary of our cages lie.

some of us would be surprised to find that the cage is quite large and contains everything we THINK we want.

for some of us, the cage is environmental and can be explored with the 5 senses.

for some of us, the cage is mental and can be explored thru introspection.

for all of us, the cage's strength is inversely proportional to each individual's strength.

you want freedom, justice and equality?

THEN GET STRONG.

LORD NOSE
01-09-2010, 11:35 AM

you are talking on a small scale -

WE don't do nothing

one or two people taking something, for themselves, is not what i had in mind -

but get the thought out your mind cause black people ain't uniting for shit -

what pro black niggas you trying to unite with to make a solid effort to propell US out of this situation ?

nigga you can't unite with the few thinking niggas here

wanna be pro black nigga with a cool aid mentality - lol

LORD NOSE
01-09-2010, 11:41 AM

BUT

some of us would be surprised to find that the cage is quite large and contains everything we THINK we want.

for some of us, the cage is environmental and can be explored with the 5 senses.

for all of us, the cage's strength is inversely proportional to each individual's strength.

THEN GET STRONG.

the cage got us holding on one cage bar each

there is no WE or US - there is no black community - the contents in the pot are thoroughly melted - if black people don't start uniting and making some progress, i'm gonna fuck all of yall up - true talk

Uncle Steezo
01-10-2010, 01:07 PM
if black people don't start uniting and making some progress, i'm gonna fuck all of yall up - true talk
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/cosbyzoom.gif

TSA
01-10-2010, 01:13 PM
whatever, black ppl are lazy in the end of the day.
africans come over here not knowing english and make more money then white ppl
so do chinks
so does everyone not from the western hemisphere. so there's really no excuse. but at the same time most black ppl are doing just as well as duh white peehpel, just not on wucorp.

ALCATRAZ
01-10-2010, 01:26 PM

BUT

THEN GET STRONG.

agreed ... but i don't like it that people assume that blacks should be able to just 'rise up' out of their situation and make the best for themselves ... at the end of the day, some of us just ain't that strong

Olive Oil Goombah
01-10-2010, 01:34 PM
so just admit you are a weak pussy and end this crying

TSA
01-10-2010, 01:48 PM
white ppl like to act like black ppl are fucking up tho when in truth americans in general are fuck ups and aren't going anywhere in life cause they've become too comfortable.

all my friends, white and black, are on a path of life that will grant them a worst life then their parents. you're all lazy and ignorant ppl. sometimes i find myself being lazy and ignorant like you guys until i remember i have stuff to live for and STRIVE AHEAD.

but black americans are just the same as white americans, its just a tint of flesh that seperates them (sometimes). otherwise they do and think the exact same way and face the exact same often self inflicted problems.

ALCATRAZ
01-10-2010, 01:57 PM
so just admit you are a weak pussy and end this crying
easy to call someone weak when youre sitting in the east side suburbs gettin fat off of big macs...faggit

black americans are just the same as white americans, its just a tint of flesh that seperates them (sometimes). otherwise they do and think the exact same way and face the exact same often self inflicted problems.

we have it the worst ..fuck what you heard

Olive Oil Goombah
01-10-2010, 01:58 PM
there is more too it tho....like the economic era the differeing generations grew up in.

At some point its going to plateau or possible regress a little.

I personally think that some of these people are trying to live beyond their means these days because of the super materialistic society we have today.

Just look at whats presented on TV.....TV is a good barometer of what society is currently accepting.

So, I wouldnt say necessarily Americans are 'lazy'.....i just think that opportunity is not as great as it was and now they are turning to the government for answers more and more.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-10-2010, 02:02 PM
easy to call someone weak when youre sitting in the east side suburbs gettin fat off of big macs...faggit

Bart.....you need to stop worryin about other peoples situations. Neither of my parents are college educated, none of my education was paid for....nobody told me I had to do anything.
I did it all my own.

I see plenty of blacks going to college making something for themselves. Getting grants and loans etc.

Your just plain lazy and you wallow in your own self-pity.

Self-pity is worthless. absolutely worthless.

ALCATRAZ
01-10-2010, 02:06 PM
Neither of my parents are college educated, none of my education was paid for....nobody told me I had to do anything.
I did it all my own.

yeah but u forgot to mention you're still white ... every door is held wide open for your pasty ass ... i aint hatin, im jus sayin

I see plenty of blacks going to college making something for themselves. Getting grants and loans etc.

Your just plain lazy and you wallow in your own self-pity.

oh here we go with the 'young tray went to college, why cant you' nigga thats one in a million ... for every nigga that gets thru those college doors, another bajillion niggaz are gettin simultaneously shafted by duh system ... whites have been doin that shit from the start ... "look at our token negro sutdent! he is so bright! blacks are getting equal rights!" no we're not, u just took in one nigga and think u parted the seas like moses ... niggaz is starvin out here nicky ...

Olive Oil Goombah
01-10-2010, 02:10 PM
one in a fucking million my ass.

Your mentally imprisoned by your own damn self.

You lack self-esteem.

This is a personal/individual problem with you, maybe you need to talk with someone.

I aint hatin either when i tell you that.

You got some issues and they don't stem from whitey.

Cuz im willing to bet you feel very inferior even around your own peers/people.

LORD NOSE
01-10-2010, 02:16 PM
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/cosbyzoom.gif

nah- i'm serious yo - i reach out and try to connect powerful minds to come up with solutions and plans of righteous action, and yall just sit there - Style, you are a leader, wake up yo

so do chinks
so does everyone not from the western hemisphere. so there's really no excuse. but at the same time most black ppl are doing just as well as duh white peehpel, just not on wucorp.

an ass like yourself don't understand the whys of the situation - and you don't ask yourself why - you'll stay an ass

agreed ... but i don't like it that people assume that blacks should be able to just 'rise up' out of their situation and make the best for themselves ... at the end of the day, some of us just ain't that strong

you most likely won't quote me and shit because i'm saying that the NOI didn't kill Malcolm (it's iLL how shit like this can seperate the peoples), but those of us who know better and have knowledge of self, refuse to connect - and they stay disconnected off of some childish shit - what are you doing about the situation - how often do you try and solve problems

i'm saying put in some work or shut the fuck up - before i release the nazis on yalls ass

LORD NOSE
01-10-2010, 02:20 PM

blacks are going to college and making money for themselves - that is it - they are making money - don't miss the point

Art Vandelay
01-10-2010, 02:22 PM

don't you live in california? you have a huge advantage over me. you practically have free education there. go to school. become a doctor or a laywer.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-10-2010, 02:24 PM
no shit....he's got a huge advantage over these rustbelt niggaz and he is still whining

ALCATRAZ
01-10-2010, 02:27 PM
Your mentally imprisoned by your own damn self.

You lack self-esteem.

This is a personal/individual problem with you, maybe you need to talk with someone.

I aint hatin either when i tell you that.

You got some issues and they don't stem from whitey.

Cuz im willing to bet you feel very inferior even around your own peers/people.

all i was doing was making an observation on WHY white guilt still exists ... it aint my fault u cant handle it ... blacks just got equal rights (by cracker standards) not even 40 years ago ... and already, ALREADY the blame is being placed on us for everything that is wrong in the black community, ESPECIALLY work and education ... you guys caused this shit ... you made us ... if you pull up any niggaz shirt u know what its gon say? "MADE IN AMERICA" ... u made our bed now we're lying in it *shrugs

Olive Oil Goombah
01-10-2010, 02:31 PM
ur missing the point of what im telling you, ur too caught up in the bullshit.

listen to what sunny winters is telling you if you can't hear it from a white man.

He is basically saying what I am.

Read between the lines Bart

Uncle Steezo
01-10-2010, 02:32 PM
so do chinks

not everyone that comes over here makes money or is successful.
some even have to go back to where they came from.

but the overwhelming majority of african immigrants come here with college educations.

a very very small percent come not knowing english. africans are actually the least likely to not be fluent in english out of all other immigrants.

not every white person is making money, so idk why you consider making more money than white people is such an accomplishment.
poverty rates among whites are only 3% below average.
1 out of every 2 poor americans is white.

anyway. there are deeper issues that concern the black community that are a factor.

ALCATRAZ
01-10-2010, 02:41 PM
ur missing the point of what im telling you, ur too caught up in the bullshit.

listen to what sunny winters is telling you if you can't hear it from a white man.

He is basically saying what I am.

Read between the lines Bart
i know the solution ... the solution is the easy part ... the hard part is you admitting that your people have done us a great injustice for many years, and that injustice is still thriving to this day ... u want to take away the blame from those who make it hard on us and say "well u should rise up" fuck that, that's not what this discussion is about ... its about why white guilt still exists ... if we were truly equal, there would b no such thing ..

Uncle Steezo
01-10-2010, 02:43 PM
traz has a point.

LORD NOSE
01-10-2010, 02:46 PM
don't you live in california? you have a huge advantage over me. you practically have free education there. go to school. become a doctor or a laywer.

no shit....he's got a huge advantage over these rustbelt niggaz and he is still whining

advantage to do what ?

all i was doing was making an observation on WHY white guilt still exists ... it aint my fault u cant handle it ... blacks just got equal rights (by cracker standards) not even 40 years ago ... and already, ALREADY the blame is being placed on us for everything that is wrong in the black community, ESPECIALLY work and education ... you guys caused this shit ... you made us ... if you pull up any niggaz shirt u know what its gon say? "MADE IN AMERICA" ... u made our bed now we're lying in it *shrugs

they ain't gonna do anything for you - don't ask - it will never happen -
however, solutions to our problems have been placed in your face - The examples of the power of those solutions are undeniable - you reject it - suffer

Olive Oil Goombah
01-10-2010, 03:00 PM
traz has a point.

His point is well known though. And him reiterating it to me, of all people, repeatedly, only makes me suspect that he is not trying to do anything but complain.

listen, we are all born with certain obstacles in our path. Certain things, you just have to cope with.

I would have loved to play college football at Ohio State and in the pros, but its just not going to happen.

A kid lik alcatraz.......He wants to use too many excuses as to why he can't do something.

Its easy to just blame it on whites and sit around depressed.

Its not a black thing...white people do the same fucking thing.

Furthermore, what does alcatraz want ???? apology? free money?

Even if he got those things they woulndt be enough. This is an example of a hyper senstive person who is embarassed and enraged about his past. With cause but not enough cause to make you waste your life and feel sorry for yourself.

I this kid aclactraz's case....I think he uses it as an excuse too much. There comes a point where you have to realize that you are your own man.

if we cannot connect on any of this because he cant get past the fact im white, than so be it.....not much i can do about that.

Uncle Steezo
01-10-2010, 03:07 PM
god never dishes you something you can't handle and always dishes you what you need in order to grow and evolve.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-10-2010, 03:59 PM
I agree.

ALCATRAZ
01-10-2010, 04:04 PM
just dont try 2 gloss shit over nicky thats what ur doing

u guys are at fault too ... indirectly of course but u know what i mean

and cosign the last statement by wu fox

LORD NOSE
01-10-2010, 04:14 PM
god never dishes you something you can't handle and always dishes you what you need in order to grow and evolve.

the devil dishes you stuff you can't handle - he makes his dishes look like they are from god

Olive Oil Goombah
01-10-2010, 04:41 PM
just dont try 2 gloss shit over nicky thats what ur doing

u guys are at fault too ... indirectly of course but u know what i mean

and cosign the last statement by wu fox

i never glossed over anything.

Its not the main reason your not successful in life.

Thats my point.

I dont know for sure, but I would guess that you really haven't worked to hard to get out of your situation.

You have such a low opinion of yourself that you don't think you can even do it. Doesnt matter what successful person it is, if they did not have the confidence and balls to do what they wanted to do.......
.....it doesnt get done.

Trust me Bart I know people like you.....people from the neighborhood who dont want to leave it. And thats fine...if thats where you feel you belong, so be it. But dont go complaining you CANT leave it.

Because thats just not true.

ALCATRAZ
01-10-2010, 04:59 PM
you're thick

i'm speakin for a group of people u dork, a voice of many, not necessarily myself ... like i said before the solution is simple ... sunny over here tryna drop cubic zerkonia gems like nigga i get it ... you guys keep strayin from the topic ... this ain't about solutions to the problem, this is about byproducts of the problem and why they thrive in modern western society ... you don't wanna look at that tho, you wanna look at what we should be doing with our time ... don't worry about us, we're mentally better off than yall anyway ... we can look in the mirror and not feel duh WHOIGHT GUILTZ

Art Vandelay
01-10-2010, 05:00 PM
advantage to do what ?

he has the advantage of getting a free college education in california. so he can do what ever his little heart desires. i will be in debt for a long time while i pay off my student loans.

ALCATRAZ
01-10-2010, 05:02 PM
he has the advantage of getting a free college education in california.

where da lank at

JASPER
01-10-2010, 05:09 PM
You have mental issues, man. Maybe you should talk to someone who can motivate you and give you some selfesteem.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-10-2010, 05:12 PM
you're thick

i'm speakin for a group of people u dork, a voice of many, not necessarily myself ... like i said before the solution is simple ... sunny over here tryna drop cubic zerkonia gems like nigga i get it ... you guys keep strayin from the topic ... this ain't about solutions to the problem, this is about byproducts of the problem and why they thrive in modern western society ... you don't wanna look at that tho, you wanna look at what we should be doing with our time ... don't worry about us, we're mentally better off than yall anyway ... we can look in the mirror and not feel duh WHOIGHT GUILTZ

I think you feel inferior to white people and it just eats at you on a daily basis. I think your envious of what EVERYBODY successful has and instead of trying to work hard to get it, you sulk

While you waste your time with this type of stuff, other people are out there doing something, bettering themselves.

But your at your mothers house sulking.

YOu need to grow up alot.

I'm not that guy who is going to sympathise, commiserate or feel sorry for you. Thats not what Nick does.

Guilt and self-pity are personal issues that the individual eventually has to cope with. They should not consume your life.

I apologize to you if I dont feel guilty at all. I give everyone a fair shot, I have no control over the actions of others.

I dont let the labels of society dictate what I think or how I act.

Sorry Bart.....

Art Vandelay
01-10-2010, 05:22 PM
http://www.californiacolleges.edu/finance/how-much-does-college-cost.asp

ALCATRAZ
01-10-2010, 05:48 PM
I think you feel inferior to white people and it just eats at you on a daily basis. I think your envious of what EVERYBODY successful has and instead of trying to work hard to get it, you sulk

While you waste your time with this type of stuff, other people are out there doing something, bettering themselves.

But your at your mothers house sulking.

YOu need to grow up alot.

I'm not that guy who is going to sympathise, commiserate or feel sorry for you. Thats not what Nick does.

Guilt and self-pity are personal issues that the individual eventually has to cope with. They should not consume your life.

I apologize to you if I dont feel guilty at all. I give everyone a fair shot, I have no control over the actions of others.

I dont let the labels of society dictate what I think or how I act.

Sorry Bart.....
that's your problem ... because i'm black and have a voice on the matter i'm automatically looking for whitey's approval... EHHHH WRONG FAGGIT ... i'm making an observation ... im a scientist bitch that's my hypothesis ... blacks are in the position that they are in because our fingers are always getting stepped on ... check the record it's right there in bold ... i don't feel bad about myself, and i certainly don't feel bad about whites who are well to do ... i'm just telling it like it is ... u can't handle the truth it gives you more white guilt lol

Olive Oil Goombah
01-10-2010, 05:53 PM
either grow up or live with mom the rest of your life.

Uncle Steezo
01-10-2010, 05:54 PM
the devil dishes you stuff you can't handle - he makes his dishes look like they are from god
is there anything you can't handle?

ALCATRAZ
01-10-2010, 06:04 PM
either grow up or live with mom the rest of your life.

u grow up

Art Vandelay
01-10-2010, 06:06 PM
blacks are in the position that they are in because our fingers are always getting stepped on ... check the record it's right there in bold

i might have agreed with you in years past, but in case you didn't notice it, the president of the united states is black.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-10-2010, 06:06 PM
u may not like what I've told you cuz its a rude awakening but its the truth man.

i only kno u thru a web board but i can tell you lack a male role model.

Surreptitious
01-10-2010, 06:09 PM
white guilt? what a joke

doesn't exist, if it does it's a facade

LORD NOSE
01-10-2010, 06:36 PM
when did they ever feel guilty ?

around you,maybe, but then that's not feeling, that's an act

most don't know why they should have any guilt -

LORD NOSE
01-10-2010, 06:41 PM
to sum u up what nick and them is saying, go to college, make money, and stop complaining -

to them, this is what success is - if black people would only go to college, get a good job, and stop complaining -

ALCATRAZ
01-10-2010, 06:42 PM
i do all of those things im speakin for those without a voice

Art Vandelay
01-10-2010, 06:44 PM
i never said stop complaining. i just said stop sitting there and complaining and do something about it. if you have no job or money, don't complain that it is whitey's fault, go get a fucking job. or start a company. do something.

ALCATRAZ
01-10-2010, 07:28 PM
no resources

Surreptitious
01-10-2010, 07:42 PM
there are a lot of ways to get government grants if you have some legitimate ideas

Uncle Steezo
01-10-2010, 08:20 PM
its 2010, resources are a click away.

saying that racism is over because obama is prez is like saying segregation was over cause the civ rights act was signed. obama is a big start but not the end.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-10-2010, 08:22 PM
to sum u up what nick and them is saying, go to college, make money, and stop complaining -

to them, this is what success is - if black people would only go to college, get a good job, and stop complaining -

If he wants to be successful he has to go out and get it, it won't come to him. It seems to me that what you think I think success is, is really waht Alcatraz thinks success is.

I dont kno what sunny thinks it is, perhaps he can enlighten us.

althoo........

I realize both Alcatraz is just be annoying, and that Sunny is sunny.

Anybody can think of a ton of excuses why they shouldnt get up in the morning.

Its all your own perspective........Alcatraz having a woe is me perspective really in the long run only hurts him and benefits everyone else.

Uncle Steezo
01-10-2010, 08:28 PM
be or be not
do or do not

http://blogs.fayobserver.com/faytoz/files/2008/08/yoda.jpg

Art Vandelay
01-10-2010, 08:34 PM
saying that racism is over because obama is prez is like saying segregation was over cause the civ rights act was signed. obama is a big start but not the end.

i wasn't saying that racism is over. alcatraz was saying that black people can't be successful because white people won't let them. he said something like every time a black person reaches for something, white people step on their fingers so they can never accomplish anything.

i was just pointing out that if a black man can become president of the united states, he should be able to find 1 fucking job out there somewhere.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-10-2010, 08:44 PM
the world needs unemployed angry black men too tho...

so i guess Bart is just filling a quota

Uncle Steezo
01-10-2010, 08:58 PM
i was just pointing out that if a black man can become president of the united states, he should be able to find 1 fucking job out there somewhere.

this is true. also times have been tougher in the past.

madame CJ walker was the 1st female millionaire and owned the largest black owned business in america... 1917.

if a black woman can make a million in 1917...

WARPATH
01-11-2010, 01:49 PM
http://64.38.12.138/News/2010/017903.asp

ALCATRAZ
01-11-2010, 02:13 PM
^nice

Mumm Ra
01-11-2010, 03:20 PM
damn that's potent

In April 2009, the U.S. Court of Federal Claims (http://64.38.12.138/my.asp?url=http://www.uscfc.uscourts.gov/) ruled that the federal government failed to protect Elk. The decision was based on the "bad men" provision of the 1868 Treaty of Fort Laramie (http://64.38.12.138/my.asp?url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Fort_Laramie_%281868%29). "If bad men among the whites. . . shall commit any wrong upon the person or property of the Indians, the United States will...reimburse the injured person for the loss sustained," the treaty states.
imagine if that extended past just native americans

from wiki about that treaty:
More than a century later, the Sioux nation won a victory in court. On June 30, 1980, in United States v. Sioux Nation of Indians (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._Sioux_Nation_of_Indians), 448 U.S. 371 (http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/cgi-bin/getcase.pl?court=US&vol=448&invol=371), the United States Supreme Court upheld an award of $17.5 million for the market value of the land in 1877, along with 103 years worth of interest at 5 percent, for an additional $105 million. The Lakota Sioux, however, refused to accept payment and instead demanded the return of their territory from the United States.

WARPATH
01-11-2010, 05:02 PM
^^That's my wife's little sister.

Other news...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/global/2010/jan/11/native-americans-reservations-poverty-obama

Olive Oil Goombah
01-11-2010, 05:25 PM
Liberalism is in essence the white man giving his power away.

I'm against it.

Because when another group takes over, unless we take it back by force we are going to have to wait for them to go pussy to get it back.

This is the Way of the World.

Praise to you Lord Jesus Christ

WARPATH
01-11-2010, 05:29 PM
Liberalism is in essence the white man giving his power away.

I'm against it.

Because when another group takes over, unless we take it back by force we are going to have to wait for them to go pussy to get it back.

This is the Way of the World.

Praise to you Lord Jesus Christ

LOL @ white man having power.

YungSunny
01-11-2010, 05:30 PM

The government is not just a woman you can just woo into fucking, your logic is invalid.
That's all I'm gonna say about this topic, nobody wants to see white people try to talk about black oppression and how they "wait for something to fall in their hands".

Especially if they are white and live in america.

Cause we all know they automatically have their world handed to them on a platter as soon as they step out the womb. This doesn't apply to white trash.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-11-2010, 05:32 PM
Hell yea man

u kno this!!!