PDA

View Full Version : dont be mad lol

killafifth
01-09-2010, 05:15 AM
Just to stir shit up .....show of hands of all the muvah phukaz. Who are still stuck in the same position as 09 not elevating in anything just doing songs and talken shit be real with your self if you haven't done anything with your life let's just say from 08 09 to 10 wht does that say about your self ...my hands are down cause. I be building the same as you should and I try to master circumstances then give them /.but for the most part the corp is cool its fun but think about it your doing music hear this site won't get you signed you gotta sign your self. I love the corp but in all actuality this shit has become a side show. Where is the official wu corp album where is the official wu corp logo .......who is the head. Of the wucorp movement. Where are the wucrp videos and colabos. Me and 12 are gonna jump off as soon as I tie up some loose ends. But thatsw a work in progress. And when we do complete the project the shit is going on the shelf cause we about distrobution over here at M.T.P stop craken on one another all day wasten time and build my dudes !!!

diggy
01-09-2010, 06:01 AM

beautifulrock
01-09-2010, 06:21 AM
Here's something you can learn in 2010, learn to type coherent sentences.

YungSunny
01-09-2010, 07:57 AM
...my hands are down cause. I be building the same as you should and I try to master circumstances then give them /.
What the fuck is that supposed to mean? That doesn't sound productive at all.

food for thought
01-09-2010, 10:49 AM
lol wtf is this cat talkin about lolk

LORD NOSE
01-09-2010, 11:29 AM
only one or two people will think like that at the same time yo

JASPER
01-09-2010, 11:31 AM
It takes me too much effort to even begin to understand what that guy is talking about.

killafifth
01-09-2010, 02:23 PM
Mastering circumstances means to master negativity and serve justice to devils ..

LORD NOSE
01-09-2010, 02:25 PM
some of us just fall short

i'm not jordan,but i don't have a problem passin the ball to him

killa - let me here some music

killafifth
01-09-2010, 02:31 PM
some of us just fall short

i'm not jordan,but i don't have a problem passin the ball to him

killa - let me here some music

Go on youtube and type killafifth

LORD NOSE
01-09-2010, 02:46 PM
which one you is ?

sSxZvfLQW5k

Mumm Ra
01-09-2010, 05:25 PM
^^ dope track

killafifth
01-09-2010, 05:28 PM
Thanks

Surreptitious
01-09-2010, 05:29 PM
Here's something you can learn in 2010, learn to type coherent sentences.

haha, I couldn't even get through that post

killafifth
01-09-2010, 05:31 PM
which one you is ?

sSxZvfLQW5k

I'm the first and last artic is the other mc that you heard my voice is the deep raspy shit lol

LORD NOSE
01-09-2010, 07:56 PM
I'm the first and last artic is the other mc that you heard my voice is the deep raspy shit lol

you got skills - can you understand my beats ?

cause if so, a classic album gotta be made

EAGLE EYE
01-09-2010, 08:31 PM
Is this like one of those internet forum, rags to riches music stories?

Or a pep talk from a kid that can't get into R rated movies?

killafifth
01-09-2010, 08:32 PM
Thanks GoD just send me somerthing to my email. We can build plus I'm getting my own .com we building it now its something like this but just on a baltimore level that caters to underground artist as selves its another social networking site with a twist baltimore based

Uncle Steezo
01-09-2010, 08:35 PM
dope shit.

killafifth
01-09-2010, 08:41 PM
Is this like one of those internet forum, rags to riches music stories?

Or a pep talk from a kid that can't get into R rated movies?

Lol I'm a business man that's all and social networking is what I do but @ the end of the day you have to ask yourself as an artist how am I being proactive in my music career ..do you find yourself stagnated if so then you have become complacent with being in one forum and then your comfort zone becomes a night mare times leaves you 3 years latter you still strugglen to put out a mix tape when the politics of this business is to sign your self and then attract fans to your page the same as the wu has this site is just an example of what you could do if you don't become complacent

killafifth
01-09-2010, 08:44 PM
dope shit.

Thanks fam !

LORD NOSE
01-09-2010, 08:44 PM
Thanks GoD just send me somerthing to my email. We can build plus I'm getting my own .com we building it now its something like this but just on a baltimore level that caters to underground artist as selves its another social networking site with a twist baltimore based

ahight

EAGLE EYE
01-09-2010, 08:45 PM
yea peace god shoot me a pm when you need advice on scalability or server load balancers god

hopefully your piggy bank can handle the bandwidth charges god, dont worry I got mad connects with devil investment groups.

killafifth
01-09-2010, 08:52 PM
yea peace god shoot me a pm when you need advice on scalability or server load balancers god

hopefully your piggy bank can handle the bandwidth charges god, dont worry I got mad connects with devil investment groups.

I will hola at you fam trust me I will. I need my wu fam here ya dig cause actually y'all inspired me and my company to do this move I have fun on here when I'm logged in and evryone is to me in my opinion very skilful in talent

EAGLE EYE
01-09-2010, 08:56 PM
you make Bill Cosby proud god.

killafifth
01-09-2010, 09:00 PM
you make Bill Cosby proud god.

Lol!

killafifth
01-09-2010, 09:12 PM
We are going to be doing inteviews of people in my city and hopefuly outside of the city I'm sure we will we will be posting artist who are doing something and I want to get a radio station but shit what would be real ill is to have the corp and mtp link up cause personally I don't think anyone does it better then the corp lol!! Salute!! And plus we waiting on a disrtobution deal I will find out what's going on with that this week I'm excited as hell cause we will be touring so its all real fam we will be at a city near you or even yours cause the ditrobution deal is pretty huge. Then if everythang goes well then we wl be over seas

killafifth
01-09-2010, 09:15 PM
And I'm partnerd up with a film company as well we just put a movie out callled the runner (bmore)edition you can you tube it for the trailor

killafifth
01-09-2010, 09:17 PM
I. Have a part in the movie but I'm in the part 2 and 3 plus we are gonna do a horror and a comedy the runner is a drug movie lol!

LORD NOSE
01-09-2010, 10:29 PM
that's peace check your pm

killafifth
01-09-2010, 10:37 PM
Aight