PDA

View Full Version : I Blame 2Pac, Eazy E, Notorious Big, Freaky Tah, Big L, Jam Master Jay For Being Dead

CharlesJones
01-09-2010, 10:34 AM
These guys have themselves to blame for dying young because of their ignorance and not using their brains. 2Pac was running his damn mouth dissing rappers and fighting a gangbanger. What made him think he was gonna live long doing stupid shit like that? He was a good rapper but he sucked at using his brain and being smart. Notorious Big should've kept his ass in New York after 2Pac died because he should've known that some ignorant black fools in LA were gonna try and take his life because they think he had something to do with 2Pac's death which is idiotic to think. Notorious Big had nothing to do with his death. Notorious Big also had nothing to do with 2Pac getting robbed and shot in New York at the studio. Eazy E's dumb ass having sex with a bunch of women and not using rubbers. He was a hypocrite because i remember him saying on Straight Outta Compton song, you think i give a fuck about a bitch, i ain't a sucker. If he felt like that about women, then why would he fuck them and not use rubbers? Then he leaves his wife Tomica in charge of Ruthless records and she's never had experience being in charge of a record company LOL.

It was unfortunate Freaky Tah of Lost Boys got killed at a party and i'm wondering what led to his death. Did he have a fight with somebody which caused him to get killed? Or did somebody start a argument with him which led to him getting killed? I'm betting he was probably in the hood when he got killed and being in the hood when you got money and you're a rapper isn't smart. There's too many jealous ass black guys in the hood that aren't happy for rappers that got money. When i first heard about Big L getting killed, i read that the killers wanted his brother dead instead of him. That's another unfortunate situation but i bet Big L was in the hood when he got killed. I wonder why the killers wanted his brother dead. Maybe he owed them some money. So sad what happened to Big L. He seemed like a good guy because i never heard of him getting into trouble. I don't know if he was a good guy before he rapped but if he never beat up anybody or killed anybody, he didn't deserve to die. Jam Master Jay's situation shouldn't have happened because he should've paid the killers the money he owed them. I read he owed some guys money which caused him to get killed. Scott La Rock's situation was also messed up because he shouldn't have gotten involved in some people fighting. He should've left that alone. You never try to break up a fight because it can lead to getting seriously hurt or killed.

My point about all of this is that i hope we don't hear anymore about rappers getting killed because their deaths can be prevented if they use their brains.

Afficial_Nastee
01-09-2010, 11:09 AM
I don't know Charles Jones all I can say is Rest In Peace to all them deceased Hip-Hop artists....

T420
01-09-2010, 11:15 AM
Just try and mind your own life instead of trying to think about someone else's from the outside. Cause you sound like a dickhead

CharlesJones
01-09-2010, 11:21 AM
2Pac was also stupid for signing with Death Row records because Suge Knight is a ignorant fat bitch. Suge don't know a damn thing about being in charge of a record company because he doesn't have any experience. He's a former gangbanger and a former bodyguard for Bobby Brown. What does he know about running a record company? His stupid ass was letting gangbangers hang out at the studio and harass the employees. Stupid shit like that isn't supposed to be happening at a record company. That's why Dr Dre left because he saw the stupid shit that was happening and he left before his life got in danger. Fuck that dumb shit 2Pac was saying about Dre on Toss It Up song. Dre did the right thing. Suge is also wrong for not paying back Michael Harris for helping him start Death Row. I don't believe a word Suge said about he doesn't owe Michael any money. Why would Michael lie on him? I heard Michael's side of the story and i believe he's telling the truth. I'm glad 2Pac's mom won her lawsuit against Death Row and i'm glad Daz won his lawsuit against Death Row.

2Pac should've kept his ass locked up instead of letting Suge bail him out, stayed with Interscope records or signed with another record company and if he hadn't been running his mouth and doing dumb shit, he would be alive today.

DrunkenMasta303
01-09-2010, 11:24 AM
jo charles can i get ur story on DILLA and Proof? u need to add those 2 to complete ur diary entry #5,533.......

CharlesJones
01-09-2010, 11:32 AM
Well Dilla died of natural causes right? So that's not his fault. Old Dirty Bastard and Big Pun also died of natural causes. Proof was definitely stupid for hanging out at the club late at night in the hood. That's why i never go to black clubs because ignorant black men don't know how to act. Like Willie D of the Geto Boys said on Niggas Are Dying song, i don't go to the clubs as much cause niggas do nothing but cuss and fuss and bust caps on one another LOL. Every night around 2am, fools running for cover.

YungSunny
01-09-2010, 12:40 PM
It was aaliyah's fault the plane crashed, she planted the cocaine in the pilot's nose to cover her ignorance.

ol dirty abbot
01-09-2010, 01:35 PM
Old Dirty Bastard and Big Pun also died of natural causes

drug abuse and food abuse is natural?

DrunkenMasta303
01-09-2010, 01:36 PM
^lolyep

Old Dirty Bastard and Big Pun also died of natural causes. Proof was definitely stupid for hanging out at the club late at night in the hood.

how is dying from an xploded bag of cocaine inside ur stomach a "natural cause"?. no disrespect to odb(peace be upon his soul) but i think eating coke is a bit more stupid than hanging out at clubs at night

CharlesJones
01-09-2010, 02:25 PM
My bad about Old Dirty Bastard and Big Pun. I forgot Old Dirty was a drug user. I don't have no sympathy for Big Pun's death because i don't like women beaters. YungSunny, i know it wasn't Aaliyah's fault that she's dead but from what i heard, the pilot told her that the luggage and people she had with her was too much for the plane to hold since it was a small plane. So that's what led to the plane having a crash.

ALCATRAZ
01-09-2010, 02:27 PM
2Pac was running his damn mouth dissing rappers and fighting a gangbanger. What made him think he was gonna live long doing stupid shit like that?

Pac has been quoted numerous times saying he wouldn't live past 30. He knew he what road he was traveling on.

Notorious Big should've kept his ass in New York after 2Pac died because he should've known that some ignorant black fools in LA were gonna try and take his life because they think he had something to do with 2Pac's death which is idiotic to think.

I agree that he shouldn't of come to Cali so quick. But we also don't know if his murder was in retaliation for 2Pac's. We simply don't know.

Notorious Big also had nothing to do with 2Pac getting robbed and shot in New York at the studio.

You don't know that. No one knows the absolute truth to why he was shot in New York.

When i first heard about Big L getting killed, i read that the killers wanted his brother dead instead of him. That's another unfortunate situation but i bet Big L was in the hood when he got killed. I wonder why the killers wanted his brother dead. Maybe he owed them some money. So sad what happened to Big L. He seemed like a good guy because i never heard of him getting into trouble. I don't know if he was a good guy before he rapped but if he never beat up anybody or killed anybody, he didn't deserve to die.

Big L was in the hood, but it doesn't make any difference. The shooters were going after his brother, and since he was incarcerated, they needed 2 get someone. That someone was Big L. Never was a case of mistaken identity -- it just goes down like that sometimes. RIP.

My point about all of this is that i hope we don't hear anymore about rappers getting killed because their deaths can be prevented if they use their brains.

Hindsight is 20/20... I'm sure you have made mistakes in your life.. and I'm sure I could make a rant about how you could've done this and done that ...

Martial-Expert
01-09-2010, 02:30 PM
So that's not his fault. Old Dirty Bastard and Big Pun also died of natural causes.
lmao do you know how either of them died?

CharlesJones
01-09-2010, 02:43 PM
Alcatraz, why would Notorious Big set up 2Pac to have him robbed and shot in New York when they were friends? That doesn't make sense. I remember 2Pac saying in Vibe magazine interview when he was locked up that after he got robbed and shot, he was walking into the studio where Notorious Big and Puff Daddy were and they were backing away from him like they didn't wanna be bothered with him. I don't believe that because why would they act like they don't wanna be bothered with him when he had been shot? I know they were trying to get him to the hospital. 2Pac was talking dumb shit and for him to say he wasn't gonna live past 30, that's a stupid thing to say. He could still be alive today if he had some damn common sense and stayed away from ignorant black guys.

ALCATRAZ
01-09-2010, 03:24 PM
Alcatraz, why would Notorious Big set up 2Pac to have him robbed and shot in New York when they were friends?

2Pac has never accused Biggie of setting him up. That is a fact.

I remember 2Pac saying in Vibe magazine interview when he was locked up that after he got robbed and shot, he was walking into the studio where Notorious Big and Puff Daddy were and they were backing away from him like they didn't wanna be bothered with him. I don't believe that because why would they act like they don't wanna be bothered with him when he had been shot?

Because they may have caught wind of the assassination plot and kept quiet out of fear for their own lives. It goes deeper than just the music.

He could still be alive today if he had some damn common sense and stayed away from ignorant black guys.

Malcolm X could still be alive today if he didn't make the speech at that ballroom

Martin Luther King could still be alive today if he didn't step onto that balcony

shoulda woulda coulda, he's gone now

Blackprint
01-09-2010, 03:53 PM
2Pac has never accused Biggie of setting him up. That is a fact.

Say what?

ALCATRAZ
01-09-2010, 05:04 PM
Say what?
nigga did i stutter?

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
01-09-2010, 05:22 PM
2Pac was also stupid for signing with Death Row records because Suge Knight is a ignorant fat bitch. Suge don't know a damn thing about being in charge of a record company because he doesn't have any experience. He's a former gangbanger and a former bodyguard for Bobby Brown. What does he know about running a record company? His stupid ass was letting gangbangers hang out at the studio and harass the employees. Stupid shit like that isn't supposed to be happening at a record company. That's why Dr Dre left because he saw the stupid shit that was happening and he left before his life got in danger. Fuck that dumb shit 2Pac was saying about Dre on Toss It Up song. Dre did the right thing. Suge is also wrong for not paying back Michael Harris for helping him start Death Row. I don't believe a word Suge said about he doesn't owe Michael any money. Why would Michael lie on him? I heard Michael's side of the story and i believe he's telling the truth. I'm glad 2Pac's mom won her lawsuit against Death Row and i'm glad Daz won his lawsuit against Death Row.

2Pac should've kept his ass locked up instead of letting Suge bail him out, stayed with Interscope records or signed with another record company and if he hadn't been running his mouth and doing dumb shit, he would be alive today.

good thread charles but hindesight is 20/20 my friend

spiggity_ace
01-09-2010, 06:02 PM
fuck that man, i cantbelieve u can disrespect pac like that, he was a smart dude, shit happens tho he was murdered in a conspiracy and all that

ol dirty abbot
01-09-2010, 09:24 PM
I forgot Old Dirty was a drug user.

Mai Wang Tu Phat
01-09-2010, 09:41 PM
Well Dilla died of natural causes right? So that's not his fault. Old Dirty Bastard and Big Pun also died of natural causes.
JD had an illness, ODB was a drug addict, and and if I recall correctly, Big Pun passed because he never took care of himself. You could maybe consider Pun's death natural causes, but it was still his own fault, it's common knowledge if you eat too much and weigh 400 pounds, you're not going to live as long.

But, just because it was their fault, doesn't make it any less of an impact. It's still sad, and you never here anyone one say, "I feel sorry for 2pac, that shouldn't have happened", or "I can't believe Big L got killed." They're still grimey dudes, and people know that. Plus, money is great and all, but it's not everything that makes up somebody, when you grow up in the hood, you hate it, but you also start to love it, and you couldn't really picture yourself anywhere else, which leads to these rappers going back and kickin' it.

There's a saying I go by, and that's, complaining about complaining is even worse. That may sound funny cause that's what you may way think I just did, but I was just pointing out the facts. Money and having good rap skills aren't everything, and doesn't always change people as much as you, someone not having that kind of money, would think.

They're all great losses, and they are all sad, and I'm sure their families wouldn't appreciate all of this.

BGS
01-10-2010, 05:57 AM
I forgot Old Dirty was a drug user.

what the fuck dude??? this is the quote of the year!!!

DR. NICK RIVIERA
01-10-2010, 06:46 AM
drug abuse and food abuse is natural?

exactly what I was thinking.

main_man
01-10-2010, 11:21 AM
that fucker big pun. all eatin and shit. ol' eatin muhfucka.

WHY, PUN, WHHHHYYYYYY!!!!!!

Mcthuggin99
01-10-2010, 11:29 AM
Eazy did use rubbers. in many interviews with Ruthless artists, they would say that Eazy always told them to use sheep skin rubbers lmao

and ODB died for being a dumb motherfucker. RIP to him but it was stupid the way he died

CharlesJones
01-10-2010, 12:21 PM
If Eazy E used rubbers, how did he get Aids then? Alcatraz, Martin Luther King and Malcolm X died because of hatred from ignorant people. So their deaths didn't happen because of dumb shit like i mentioned about these rappers. LOL@2Pac never accused Notorious Big of setting him up to get robbed and shot hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Whatever Alcatraz. I don't agree with what you said about Puff Daddy and Notorious Big. It doesn't make sense for them to be backing away from 2Pac when they saw that he was shot. I know they wanted to get him to the hospital. 2Pac was just acting ignorant. Jasjit if 2Pac was a smart guy, how come he's dead? LOL.

ALCATRAZ
01-10-2010, 12:30 PM
I know they wanted to get him to the hospital.

LOL no you don't...

CharlesJones
01-10-2010, 12:41 PM
Alcatraz, stop believing what 2Pac said in his old interviews when he dissed Notorious Big and Puff Daddy after the robbery and shooting happened. 2Pac was talking crazy. What makes him think Puffy and Notorious Big had him robbed and shot? I'm not gonna keep talking about this with you because it's stupid to talk about. 2Pac is dead because of his ignorance, plain and simple.

ALCATRAZ
01-10-2010, 01:00 PM
What makes him think Puffy and Notorious Big had him robbed and shot?

I keep telling you Pac didn't think Puff and Biggie had him robbed and shot. He never claimed they did. Having knowledge of a supposed plot and being the one to call the hit are two very different things.

CharlesJones
01-10-2010, 01:15 PM
Well i don't know about that and that sucks that he was robbed and shot that night because he didn't deserve that. He should've had a bodyguard with him. When your a celebrity, you have to have a bodyguard with you because there's some crazy fools in the world who aren't happy for your success and they wanna take what you got instead of working for it.

ALCATRAZ
01-10-2010, 01:21 PM
He should've had a bodyguard with him. When your a celebrity, you have to have a bodyguard with you because there's some crazy fools in the world who aren't happy for your success and they wanna take what you got instead of working for it.

He had two bodyguards with him, one being the rapper Stretch from the Live Squad. They were all ordered to get to the ground, but Pac was the only one who got lit up and got his jewelry taken. It wasn't ignorance on Pac's part, it was a well orchestrated hit.

CharlesJones
01-10-2010, 01:26 PM
Oh ok. I didn't know he had 2 bodyguards with him that night. How do you know it was a hit? I think he just got robbed. That happens sometimes no matter if your a celebrity or a regular person. I was reading in the newspaper yesterday a sad story about a good black guy in Washington DC that was 19 years old and he was recently killed by some black guys who robbed him and his family in his parents house. I fucking hate these evil people who just wanna rob and kill people because they feel like it. Fucking faggots and i hope they burn in hell when they die.

Afficial_Nastee
01-10-2010, 01:30 PM
I fucking hate these evil people who just wanna rob and kill people because they feel like it. Fucking faggots and i hope they burn in hell when they die.

Why are they faggots? They might be evil , wicked or just bad but they are not faggots they're just some criminals ....
Elton john, george michael , Lil'Wayne , Kanye West , Jonas brothers , THEY are faggots....

CharlesJones
01-10-2010, 01:45 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ALCATRAZ
01-10-2010, 02:15 PM
How do you know it was a hit? I think he just got robbed.

well i don't necessarily 'know',but from my personal research i think that the black mafia tried to kill 2pac in 1994 for not signing with bad boy records ... they were the gangsters who were extorting puffy because they put up the money to jump start the label ... they wanted pac to join their crew to help solidify their place in the rap game and bring more revenue to the crime syndicate, pac said no ... so he had to be dealt with ... remember when pac said in that vibe interview "there are people trying to kill me" but wouldnt say who? thats who he was talking about ... it goes way deeper than just the music and i highly doubt it was just 'a robbery'

CharlesJones
01-10-2010, 02:24 PM
Bad Boy records was started with mafia money? How do you know that? I didn't know that.

ALCATRAZ
01-10-2010, 02:55 PM
Bad Boy records was started with mafia money? How do you know that? I didn't know that.

well, obviously there is no website or article i can refer you to that would prove without a doubt that bad boy was started with drug money, but lets be realistic ... most black owned rap record labels are in fact started by drug money ... cash money records, rap a lot, death row records, no limit records, the list goes on and on ...

my personal reasoning is because that has been the word on the street for years and years and it seems pretty believable, not to mention many BM members were on Bad Boy payroll and vice versa. One of these people was Walter Johnson aka King Tut, who many people think was one of the hitmen in the Quad shooting.

King Tut was a hardened criminal who Diddy hired and showed him the ins and outs of the rap business. King Tut was also a member of the black mafia and was introduced to 2Pac through Jacques Agnant who is also known as hatian jack... if you didn't know, Hatian jack was also the person who indirectly introduced pac to the ayanna jackson, the woman who would later accuse him of rape

And oh yeah, when they went to court on the rape charge, indictments were handed down not only to pac but the other two who were in the room that night, hatian jack being one of them ... not only did his lawyer request that his case be severed from the other two co-defendents.. but pac was sentenced with the maximum sentence (minimum one and a half to four years) while hatian jack copped a 3 month suspended sentence... NOT TO MENTION ayanna jackson filed a civil suit against pac after the trial ended, yet claimed she was too exhausted and drained to file a similar one against jacques agnant (hatian jack) ... none of this is made up, u just have to do the homework and it becomes clearer and clearer that the same people who were extorting puffy were trying to do the same thing to pac ... but pac was a real n-i-g-g-a and didn't take no shit ... may god rest his soul

LORD NOSE
01-10-2010, 03:09 PM
charles jones

this is some archie buncker shit

you know that right

Edgar Erebus
01-10-2010, 03:31 PM
You only need to see the name of the thread and you already know who's the OP.

ALCATRAZ
01-10-2010, 03:34 PM
and that was also a precursor for why pac essentially sold his soul to the devil(suge) and signed to death row records ... pac was well aware of the criminal activity coming into death row, he was not ignorant and short sighted as some of you faggits claim ... 2pac was very intelligent ... he knew suge could not only get him out of jail because of his friends in high places but could provide the security from the east coast gangsters who wanted him dead ... this also played into the future east / west coast beef because suge and mob pirus were responsible for stomping out and killing a bad boy associate at a party in los angeles if i can recall, and later in atlanta suge's best friend was murdered in cold blood by puff daddy's bodyguard ... most people think this was in retaliation, i completely agree with that .... east and west rivarly was real ... these niggaz really did not like each other

Edgar Erebus
01-10-2010, 03:48 PM
Alcatraz, I read your few posts and you speak so much stupid ass bullshit it's not even funny. You're like Palehorse only that your conspiracies are hip-hop related.

Just for starters, Bad Boy records being started by drug money. Why yeah, 'cause Puffy after years of working as an executive at Uptown records had to resort to pushin to start his own label right?

Mcthuggin99
01-10-2010, 03:51 PM
If Eazy E used rubbers, how did he get Aids then? Alcatraz, Martin Luther King and Malcolm X died because of hatred from ignorant people. So their deaths didn't happen because of dumb shit like i mentioned about these rappers. LOL@2Pac never accused Notorious Big of setting him up to get robbed and shot hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Whatever Alcatraz. I don't agree with what you said about Puff Daddy and Notorious Big. It doesn't make sense for them to be backing away from 2Pac when they saw that he was shot. I know they wanted to get him to the hospital. 2Pac was just acting ignorant. Jasjit if 2Pac was a smart guy, how come he's dead? LOL.
jerry heller's doctor killed him

ALCATRAZ
01-10-2010, 04:11 PM
His stupid ass was letting gangbangers hang out at the studio and harass the employees. Stupid shit like that isn't supposed to be happening at a record company. That's why Dr Dre left because he saw the stupid shit that was happening and he left before his life got in danger.

dre was in fact scary but he left because of monies issues, not because he was in fear of his life so to speak ... and most of those gangbangers that hung around at the studio and harrassed employees and stomped out radio execs... those were mostly members of the los angeles police department

Suge is also wrong for not paying back Michael Harris for helping him start Death Row. I don't believe a word Suge said about he doesn't owe Michael any money. Why would Michael lie on him? I heard Michael's side of the story and i believe he's telling the truth.

cosign ... lolz the most that nigga got was a shout out in the liner notes of a death row album LOL that shit just plays into what i said earlier about drug money funding record companies ... its funny because you know that each new nigga that comes on the scene is there because their block got rich off yay LOL

ALCATRAZ
01-10-2010, 04:39 PM
Alcatraz, I read your few posts and you speak so much stupid ass bullshit it's not even funny. You're like Palehorse only that your conspiracies are hip-hop related.

no offense but i can't blame you for not knowing how to peep game and look for signs and shit like that because you're european ... u dont know how the game works out here and u dont know how business is run ... i'll try 2 explain it 4 u as easy as i can... nerd

Just for starters, Bad Boy records being started by drug money. Why yeah, 'cause Puffy after years of working as an executive at Uptown records had to resort to pushin to start his own label right?

But the trial actually brought things to light, considering that two of the remaining 39 defendants who were being prosecuted as being members of the Black Mafia Family Syndicate happen to be close associates of P Diddy himself.

Darryl "Poppa" Taylor according to federal investigators is the first cousin of P. Diddy and according to his own testimony was introduced to the Terry Flenory via P. Diddy's head of security Paul Buford, who was on trial himself as Taylor's co-defendant and remains a fugitive as of this writing.

http://www.amw.com/fugitive/case.cfm?id=59767

now pay attention stupid

Anthony "Wolf" Jones was murdered in the parking lot of the Chaos Nightclub on Nov. 11th 2003 following a dispute within the club that had erupted into plain view in front of hundreds of witnesses in the parking lot, following a subsequent chase by authorities, two suspects were held in custody, Demetrius "Big Meech" Flenory and Ameen "Baby Bull" Hight, both of whom had withstood injuries connected to the shooting.

Wolf Jones, had figured prominently in the entertainment world, rising to stature as P. Diddy's head of security following the arrest by federal authorities of Walter "King Tut" Johnson; who was nabbed as a person of interest to agents on October 24, 1996 investigating the recent death of Tupac Shakur in September of that same year.

It was clearly obvious that fed investigators were desperately trying to search any lead, because King Tut had already escaped prosecution in his involvement in the shooting assault of Tupac in the 1994 quad studio session involving P Diddy and Biggie.

Wolf like King Tut had a dubious criminal past, but was able to refine himself as a mediator and problem resolver due to his employer Sean Combs numerous beefs and rivals.

Atlanta ironically would be the place that Wolf Jones would make his mark as a valuable enforcer for Sean Combs. It was on 1995 at a birthday fete for music mogul Jermaine Dupri, that words would be exchanged between Anthony "Wolf" Jones and an individual named Jake Robles a MOB PIRU blood gang member and close confident and bodyguard of Suge Knight.

for most of puff's time at uptown he was an intern ... he was gettin money for bein good at what he did but it was not enough to start a god damn record company ... do you know what type of money it takes to jump start a company of that magnitude? black mafia put up the money and provides the goons and in return puff puts money in their pocket ...

the reason wolf got killed was because he was providing security to diddy at a party where death row associates were at, some of whom were crips who provided security(think BMF) to diddy when he was on the west coast previously ... rappers do need protection slim t, its real out here ... they wanted their money, and since diddy was slow to pay, they handled it their own way

Around 2000, in an effort to become more mobile in cities such as Miami, Atlanta and Los Angeles, Combs strengthened ties with an old friend a Gangsta Disciple affiliated cocaine enterpriser with nationwide crip ties named Big Meech out of Southwest Detroit

by the time of his death wolf even got demoted for head of security and the man who took over his position, paul buford, was put into place ... and oh yeah he is a high ranking black mafia leader and close friend of Terry Flenory, one of the bmf leader's

ALCATRAZ
01-10-2010, 04:43 PM
you don't wanna debate me on this shit slim t this is my domain u steppin in nigga

DR. NICK RIVIERA
01-10-2010, 04:53 PM
if I was Pac and still alive, I would be afraid

2Pac is my domain

ELOHEL

ALCATRAZ
01-10-2010, 04:56 PM
lol nigga u gay im talkin bout the true crime aspect ... the players involved, their roles, motives, alibis, and so forth ... slim t is walking into a sonning lol he should just stop now

Poetic Wun
01-10-2010, 07:12 PM
Storytellers with ALCATRAZ.

i blame ALCATRAZ for Pac's death.

You sucked him dry nig

ALCATRAZ
01-10-2010, 08:48 PM
^step ur sig game up

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-10-2010, 09:33 PM
http://mitglied.multimania.de/qb4life/mobb_deep_sig.jpg

look at this corny ass beaner

you touched beaner

ALCATRAZ
01-10-2010, 09:36 PM
http://6.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kvuvyurqbw1qzhb4oo1_500.gif

http://i901.photobucket.com/albums/ac218/side86/sm/lol.gifhttp://i901.photobucket.com/albums/ac218/side86/sm/lol.gifhttp://i901.photobucket.com/albums/ac218/side86/sm/lol.gifhttp://i901.photobucket.com/albums/ac218/side86/sm/lol.gifhttp://i901.photobucket.com/albums/ac218/side86/sm/lol.gifhttp://i901.photobucket.com/albums/ac218/side86/sm/lol.gifhttp://i901.photobucket.com/albums/ac218/side86/sm/lol.gifhttp://i901.photobucket.com/albums/ac218/side86/sm/lol.gifhttp://i901.photobucket.com/albums/ac218/side86/sm/lol.gif

Poetic Wun
01-10-2010, 09:40 PM
http://mitglied.multimania.de/qb4life/mobb_deep_sig.jpg

look at this corny ass beaner

you touched beaner
yes. u got me wigger.

ALCATRAZ
01-10-2010, 09:42 PM
^swagless

Poetic Wun
01-10-2010, 09:48 PM
^dang your really comin with the wit today.

ALCATRAZ
01-10-2010, 09:50 PM
http://i901.photobucket.com/albums/ac218/side86/flow/pdre.gif

DR. NICK RIVIERA
01-11-2010, 03:52 AM
^dang your really comin with the wit today.

I guess he researched u as well.

Twiztid-Wutang
01-11-2010, 08:07 AM
I agree with the original idea, that you cant feel bad for most of these cats

You rhyme about drugs, Killing, hustling and all that bullshit, and Im supposed to feel bad because you died because of it? What part of the game is that

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-11-2010, 08:19 AM
We all gotta go at some point, Pac's death immortalised his work and increased its power to reach people.

What was he, like 25 when he died? Incredible what he did. When you think Jay Z is like 47 now and only in recent years has he got near to the level of Pac in the game in terms of status.

Edgar Erebus
01-11-2010, 05:04 PM
About Alcatraz:

64 words in my post spawned 746 words in response. I officially declare my post a success.

ALCATRAZ
01-12-2010, 03:17 AM
you claimed i wasn't credible, i backed up my claims with factual evidence and now ur backin out ... who u think u actually foolin here? lol :list:

theDZA
01-12-2010, 05:01 AM
Well Dilla died of natural causes right? So that's not his fault. Old Dirty Bastard and Big Pun also died of natural causes. Proof was definitely stupid for hanging out at the club late at night in the hood. That's why i never go to black clubs because ignorant black men don't know how to act. Like Willie D of the Geto Boys said on Niggas Are Dying song, i don't go to the clubs as much cause niggas do nothing but cuss and fuss and bust caps on one another LOL. Every night around 2am, fools running for cover.

big pun died cuz he didn't stop eating....how is that natural causes?

and btw, your a faggot

CharlesJones
01-12-2010, 09:48 AM
Yeah i'm a faggot and that's why your mom sucks my dick and i fuck her. She can't get enough of my dick. Anyway Alcatraz thanks for the information. I guess i shouldn't be surprised that some of these black owned record companies are funded with drug money. Alcatraz your right that Puff Daddy didn't have the money to start Bad Boy. Where would he have gotten the money from to start the company since he had gotten fired from his job at Uptown records? It takes a lot of money to start a business and i know he didn't have a lot of money saved from his job with Uptown to start Bad Boy. Was he even getting paid at Uptown? Interns don't get paid right?

theDZA
01-12-2010, 10:30 AM
^ wow ... what a comeback

you "forgot" ODB took drugs, what are you doing on a Wu Tang site? GTFO

this thread is just straight disrespectful, and it isn't made better as you haven't even researched the facts about some of the rappers you're talking about

Edgar Erebus
01-12-2010, 10:41 AM
Alcatraz your right that Puff Daddy didn't have the money to start Bad Boy. Where would he have gotten the money from to start the company since he had gotten fired from his job at Uptown records? It takes a lot of money to start a business and i know he didn't have a lot of money saved from his job with Uptown to start Bad Boy. Was he even getting paid at Uptown? Interns don't get paid right?

1. First of all, Alcatraz is giving you fake info. Puffy STARTED as an intern, but in less than a year he was the A&R executive at that label, plus he was an executive producer for most of their releases during that period (just check Heavy D's and Mary's albums). Plus, when you get fired, you get redundancy money, don't forget that. That seems like a quite large amount of money, and if you don't buy jewelry, in a couple of years you have enough money to start a label, which brings me to:

2. Bad Boy Records was, at first, a REALLY lo-budget effort until they got their big break with "Flava in Ya Ear" and "Ready to Die". Their office was in Puffy's apartment, they had only few employees, and if you check a bit, their first Craig Mack's album was produced on a low budget by Craig Mack himself and Easy Mo Bee, who was almost forgotten at that point. No big-name producers, no superstar guests. As I said, they were really underground until "Flava in Ya Ear".

CharlesJones
01-12-2010, 10:55 AM
Ok. Thanks for the info Slim T.

ALCATRAZ
01-12-2010, 01:50 PM
at the end of the day, the majority of high ranking black mafia members were not only close associates of diddy, they were on the man's payroll ... his former head of security (not a bullshit job) was stripped from his former bodyguard and given to a high ranking BMF member ... there is a reason diddy could talk wreckless about suge and pac during the mid 90's and not get touched ... it's called politics slim peen

@CharlesJones

exactly ... diddy may have been sitting on some dough but definitely not enough to start his own company from scratch ... and even if he did have enough to do that, he needs connects in the street to keep him safe when moving into different niggaz territory ... this is what slim t has a hard time believing ... he thinks the police take care of all that stuff ... but here in america crime pays ... everyone needs a good squad ... suge had one, puffy has one as well ...u dont get to his level without steppin on a few toes, no one does

IrOnMaN
01-12-2010, 04:03 PM
RIP to the fallen.

CharlesJones
01-13-2010, 09:53 AM
Your right Alcatraz.