PDA

View Full Version : Madonna's Dress You Up To My Love, Borderline, Into The Groove, Holiday songs

CharlesJones
01-09-2010, 11:38 AM
These are the only songs i like by her. Dress You Up To My Love is on Like A Virgin album. Borderline and Holiday songs are on her first album. Into The Groove song is on Desperately Seeking Susan soundtrack. I usually don't like a lot of female singers but i like these songs by her. Madonna has always been hot and i wanna fuck her. She still looks good even though she's aged a little.

oDoUoSoKo
01-09-2010, 01:03 PM
shes the beez kneez, listen to her first 3 or 4 albums.

CharlesJones
01-09-2010, 01:22 PM
I would like to know why is she adopting so many immigrant kids. How come she won't adopt american kids? Have ya'll seen her movie Body Of Evidence with Willem Dafoe? The sex scene with her and Willem was intense especially when she poured hot candlewax on him. I'm thinking about checking out her movie with Tom Hanks, Lori Petty, Rosie O'Donnell called A League Of Their Own. Is that a good movie? I like baseball movies like Major League 1 and 2 and Field Of Dreams and Bull Durham with Kevin Costner. I know she did a couple of other movies Who's That Girl and Shanghai Surprise with ex husband Sean Penn. Are those any good?

oDoUoSoKo
01-09-2010, 01:56 PM
everyones seen a league of their own..eloels, its ok..i havent seen any of the others. but id see any movie shes naked in..word is bond. and check out her sex book.

CharlesJones
01-09-2010, 03:29 PM
What's the name of her sex book? What website can i buy it from? What's the name of that song that she had a video for and it was a very explicit video? I think the song is about sex and it came out in the 90's. I remember The Box video network showing it often. I don't think MTV played it at all because it was too explicit. Is it called Justify My Love? I remember one scene in the video, she was sitting on a old white guy's lap half naked hahahahahahahahahahaha.

oDoUoSoKo
01-09-2010, 09:37 PM
guess what the name of her Sex book is.

CharlesJones
01-10-2010, 02:22 PM
It's called Sex? Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. What's the name of the song by her i was talking about that The Box network showed and the video is very explicit? It came out in the 90's.

Afficial_Nastee
01-10-2010, 02:26 PM
She was hot back in the days , but now she looks like shit especially without any makeup....
I also don't dig her music anymore , it was way better in the 80's and 90's ....

oDoUoSoKo
01-10-2010, 06:18 PM
It's called Sex? Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. What's the name of the song by her i was talking about that The Box network showed and the video is very explicit? It came out in the 90's.
think its justify my love.

fatboybrandon
01-11-2010, 12:11 PM
Those Madonna songs stand out strong in my memory as a child strong as Nickelodeon, The Goonies, Star Wars, The Last Dragon and graffiti. Everything from her vocal tone, to the choruses and rhythm. I guess that's part of what makes them good

Those songs remind me of what New York used to feel like in the 80's, I get a picture of what I used to see which is much diff from now.

Madonna has always been hot and i wanna fuck her. She still looks good even though she's aged a little.
^haha, I have to go back and look at pics of her of the 80's to remember the difference from then & now. Last time I saw her was in the 20th Bond movie, Die Another Day

Krimewave
01-11-2010, 01:40 PM
Madonna is a cunt

DR. NICK RIVIERA
01-11-2010, 02:36 PM
^^^^^^My thoughts exactly. Guy Ritchie said she's crazy.

CharlesJones
01-12-2010, 11:03 AM
I read in the newspaper yesterday that Madonna and Sean Penn were having dinner in New York recently. The article writer said he wonders if they're gonna get back together. Madonna is seeing some guy now and Sean just recently got a divorce from his wife Robin Wright. Wera i guess your right that she's crazy because she gotta be crazy for having a relationship with Dennis Rodman hahahahahahahahahahahaha. She was in James Bond's Die Another Day movie? Isn't Halle Berry in that? If that's the one with Halle, i don't remember seeing Madonna in that. If she was in that, she must've had a small part.

fatboybrandon
01-12-2010, 11:36 AM
She was in James Bond's Die Another Day movie? Isn't Halle Berry in that? If that's the one with Halle, i don't remember seeing Madonna in that. If she was in that, she must've had a small part.

Yeah her on-screen time was a small part, but she sung the title theme, which is a pretty big part. Check the video below of her scene before the big fencing match.

QGZB-oY-xH4

CharlesJones
01-12-2010, 12:03 PM
Oh ok. I remember that scene. Fatboybrandon, i sent you a pm message.

CharlesJones
09-20-2010, 11:31 AM
Can somebody post the links to Madonna's Dress You Up To My Love, Borderline, Into The Groove songs? I wanna hear them.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
09-22-2010, 01:05 AM
here you go charles

s8oJV81jq6A

rSaC-YbSDpo

lRfz5f6HZW0

i love these tracks too

CharlesJones
09-25-2010, 12:11 PM
I was trying to figure out this song by her that i like and i heard it at my job on the radio a couple of times and i just saw the video a few minutes ago on Youtube called Live To Tell. That song is very nice. I thought maybe it came out in the 80's but it came out in 2001 and it's on her True Blue album.