PDA

View Full Version : yo, do u believe"Suicide" will lead to eternal damnation in hell(christian question)?

Sicka than aidZ
09-29-2005, 01:36 AM
i dont, thread name says it all." lets discuss"http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/smileysuicide.gif

LHX
09-29-2005, 07:06 AM
suicide is not possible

all that happens is you go through a lot of pain

and then end up right where you were before you decided to kill yourself

try it out
im not kidding

you are already in hell
and suicide wont get you out of it

PEACE

Koolish
09-29-2005, 09:40 AM
The answer is, what happens beyond life and what your punishment will be: NO MAN KNOWS.

we are not even sure if people are sent to punishment right after death. all we do know is that in the end of days, at the final judgement, you will be judged according to your deeds.
if you still feel justified in your suicide, i don't think you have much hope.

from what i've read, you're only sent to hell when the world comes to an end, but i haven't read everything.
________
Homemade vaporizers (http://homemadevaporizers.info/)

Os3y3ris
09-29-2005, 09:45 AM
try it out
im not kidding
You first. lol

Alcryt
09-29-2005, 10:33 AM
what if u commit suicide in hope of seein sum1 that is already dead on tha ova side? that cant b bad can it? lol

WARPATH
09-29-2005, 11:21 AM
I don't believe in hell so- If I commit suicide I won't go there- but then i'm gonna have to explain to the creator why I killed myself- and he's gonna look at me like a weak child and not a man- that would be much worse then burning for all eternity in my opion

soul controller
09-29-2005, 11:36 AM
^^ how do u know the 'creator' as u put it.. will look at u as a weak person?
coz u commited suicide/ u will not be a man?

lol

how do u get such views.. better still.. most peoples views would be the same..
where does this 'train of thought' come from?

what makes u so sure he wont say well done my child. u got here b4 the others..

do u know what your body produces just before suicide?

SubtleEnergies
09-29-2005, 07:59 PM
I think suicide in most cases is the ultimate mental death. Its the ultimate weakness. Except in rare cases (like in the hagakure when it says when its easier to live than die you should die). In these cases I could be an ultimate liberation.

I don't see the actual act itself as inherently good or bad. It's the motivation behind it. Also I don't see things in terms of punishment and reward. I believe the terms to be analogies to say simply cause and effect. Just because bad actions lead to bad results doesn't mean this was so to punish, how ever it may well do so.

One thing I know is it can destroy more than one life. My grandmother suicided.

LHX
09-29-2005, 08:37 PM
i really do not think suicide is possible

remember bill murray in groundhog day?

dont front

WARPATH
09-29-2005, 10:31 PM
^^ how do u know the 'creator' as u put it.. will look at u as a weak person?
coz u commited suicide/ u will not be a man?

lol

how do u get such views.. better still.. most peoples views would be the same..
where does this 'train of thought' come from?

what makes u so sure he wont say well done my child. u got here b4 the others..

do u know what your body produces just before suicide?is my belief's funny to you?

This point is coming from a Lakota sundancer-

If you knew the kinda of shit I go through and the way of life I lead you'd be showing a little more respect-

this "train of thought" is like this

Life is a gift- to abuse that gift by ending my own life prematureley is a direct insult at the creator that gave me this gift-

this "creator" I speak of goes by many names

allah, buddah, God,Tunkashila-there all one in the same

Os3y3ris
09-29-2005, 10:44 PM
i really do not think suicide is possible

remember bill murray in groundhog day?Sorry, but I'm calling bullshit here. You don't believe that. Not deep down inside. Otherwise you'd try it. Dont do so BTW.

SubtleEnergies
09-29-2005, 11:57 PM
I have thought what LHX is saying a few times...if time isn't linear...and the present moment is infitine then WHEN do I die?

Os3y3ris
09-30-2005, 12:21 AM
The present moment is not infinite. Not as far as YOU'RE concerned. What the universe itself is up to is irrelevant. You're good and dead. I'd wager death is the place you go when strangled, knocked out or put down with gas. Shit like that that completely shuts your mind off. You wanna be there?

SubtleEnergies
09-30-2005, 12:30 AM
You don't know any of it for sure. What if time only comes from my mind in the first place?

You assume far too much shit.

SubtleEnergies
09-30-2005, 12:31 AM
And just of curiosity how long is the present moment?

soul controller
09-30-2005, 01:20 AM
is my belief's funny to you?

This point is coming from a Lakota sundancer-

If you knew the kinda of shit I go through and the way of life I lead you'd be showing a little more respect-

this "train of thought" is like this

Life is a gift- to abuse that gift by ending my own life prematureley is a direct insult at the creator that gave me this gift-

this "creator" I speak of goes by many names

allah, buddah, God,Tunkashila-there all one in the same
:)

Os3y3ris
09-30-2005, 02:16 AM
You don't know any of it for sure. What if time only comes from my mind in the first place?
It doesn't. I can prove that too. Lets work this experiment. Get a buddy and a stop watch. Have your body strangle you. Completely cut off the blood flow to the brain and until it shuts off. Then your buddy starts his watch. He lets you stay gone for maybe ten seconds and then revives you, stopping the watch when you wake up. If time has passed, it has shit all to do with you.

As for what I know and what I assume, I know quite a bit. First of all, lets look at what death is. Its a permanant loss of consciousness, which is a function of the brain. How do I know this? Because no other part of the body is required for life. You don't need a heart. You can replace it with a machine. You can replace the lung's function with a machine. You can remove the limbs. Yet, when you do those things, you remain unchanged. Ones personality, the essence of who they are, depends not on these things. However, when you alter the brain, you change who someone is. That means we can conclude that that is where the essence of the person lies. So they are not dead until this is destroyed, or turned off. That being the case, can it not be reasoned that the sensation, or lack there of, that you experience when the brain is completely turned off is death? Consider strangulation. The early stages strip you off reality. As it continues, it strips you of all conscious thought and then of the brain's functions. Finally the brain itself begans to die. The fact that it starts as an attack on the brain and ends in death is no coincidence. Thats what kills people. So it can be reasoned that the early stages of this resemble death. Even if there was something else, having already been stripped from reality, how would you experience it?

And just of curiosity how long is the present moment?
How thick is a point? Thats not how its measured.

EyeHyeAm
09-30-2005, 02:35 AM
Then how is it measured?

Visionz
09-30-2005, 02:53 AM
In the end humans don't know how far God's willingness to forgive extends. Our ultimate fate is his/hers alone to decide.

SubtleEnergies
09-30-2005, 04:13 AM
The present moment doesn't have a thickness...

As for your experiement you do know its pointless? You are using your sense to perceive where human conciousness is.

Firstly, I never said the brain isn't the center of the human personality on this physical plane.

My point is that we don't know what is beyond that. And how do you know this isn't all just from inside you?

Time is relative. That's been proven. It operates at different rates for objects moving and at rest. Something so relative maybe be an accurate measure for the decay of the physical body and faculties in our frame of reference. But do you believe there's NOTHING to a human apart from the physical? I thought you were christian?

Anyway, I can't prove there's something, same way you can't prove there's nothing. Even in deep sleep we have some level of conciousness. Me though...I don't have a clue what happens.

My only point is that once you leave this physical world anythings possible. You aren't playing by the rules of matter or even perception as we know it anymore.

(-_-) <---GoldenChild
09-30-2005, 07:14 AM
How thick is a point?
haha

100pr00f
09-30-2005, 07:46 AM
im not a christian i only believe in my self

but i believe u do go some were when u die
heven or hell i dont know
but i do believe u are reborn

so suicide i would say u wont go to a good place for taking some thing that some one gave you ....life

thats y some peeps go on a robben spree and go out by cop suicide

u will be reborn as some thing below humen

but that is just by belief

LHX
10-01-2005, 07:55 AM
Sorry, but I'm calling bullshit here. You don't believe that. Not deep down inside. Otherwise you'd try it. Dont do so BTW.
i can say this much:

i dont NOT believe it

even deep down inside
which doesnt seem to be very deep anymore

PEACE

TeknicelStylez
10-01-2005, 08:05 AM
Lol I always did think like that, like certain situations you were supposed to die, what if you did die, but in a different dimension, and you continued in your own like time/space blazay bla.
Shit would be crazy.

Even so though even if suicide didn't exist for you, it exists for people around you, even if in your mind your not dead, to everybody else on that dimension or plane or whatever you're dead.

Suicide is selfish, it takes a piece of everybody around you and they'll never be whole again.

Mystah E
10-01-2005, 09:25 AM
Do animals commit suicide?, when a wild animals is sick or injured and cannot keep up with rest of the pack, does it accept death and just lays there waiting to die. Its that suicide, in the way its giving up on life. Howabout trees and plants do they llive and die, do they go to heaven or hell? maybe we too intelligent for our own good, nah mean?

Alcryt
10-01-2005, 12:39 PM
lemmings kill themselves by dropping off high places...
(actually thats just a myth)

LHX
10-01-2005, 01:14 PM
Do animals commit suicide?, when a wild animals is sick or injured and cannot keep up with rest of the pack, does it accept death and just lays there waiting to die. Its that suicide, in the way its giving up on life. Howabout trees and plants do they llive and die, do they go to heaven or hell? maybe we too intelligent for our own good, nah mean?
we have become far too good at tricking ourselves

death has become way over rated

the human 'life' span is 0 - 1xx years

that is nothing in the scope of eternity

so it begs the question:
how did we get tricked into taking this shit so seriously?

and remember:
matter is never destroyed - it only changes forms

Prince Rai
10-01-2005, 01:52 PM
and remember:
matter is never destroyed - it only changes forms
so if matter just changes form.. what about the mind and consciousness?

is it because we cannot see mind that we assume it is not matter?
surely it becomes part of matter aka our physicality.. thus if we die.. does mind die 2? or does it exist in another form?

rebirth? afterlife?

LHX
10-01-2005, 03:06 PM
so if matter just changes form.. what about the mind and consciousness?

is it because we cannot see mind that we assume it is not matter?
surely it becomes part of matter aka our physicality.. thus if we die.. does mind die 2? or does it exist in another form?

rebirth? afterlife?
bro

you are a beautiful person man

that is a gorgeous spin to throw on the situation

perhaps matter as we know it is all changing form according to the divine mind

yet another piece of evidence to suggest that 'death' is a load of shit

'change' or 'refinement' seems so much more appropriate

beautiful shit

beautiful

KidSha
10-01-2005, 03:15 PM
Dam light you making knowledge born!!!
Once i get my internet up I will build here and the Cradle.

Also we should get together some time soon before snow falls, ISON is now in van city. making this quick im on my friends pc.

But i will get at you.

Peace and 11

TeknicelStylez
10-01-2005, 09:17 PM
^^ its gonna be a call winter.

Winter = Grimey Season in the hood.

Sicka than aidZ
10-02-2005, 12:07 AM
DID U see that movie Constantine....or that one with robin williams an cuba gooding junior?

Sicka than aidZ
10-02-2005, 12:08 AM
those movies were hell related, actually, both woman suicide