PDA

View Full Version : George Lopez Speaking The Truth About Racism In Hollywood Towards Minority Actors

CharlesJones
01-09-2010, 01:32 PM
He did a good interview in Charles Barkley's Who's Afraid Of A Large Black Man book. The book is about racism and Charles interviews Bill Clinton, Barack Obama, Morgan Freeman, Ice Cube, Samuel Jackson, Tiger Woods to get their opinion about racism. George Lopez was saying some true stuff about Hollywood and how the tv networks treat black and hispanic shows bad. He said look at how the WB network started their network with black shows like Parent Hood with Robert Townsend and The Wayans Brothers. He said as soon as those shows started doing good, then the next thing you know they got cancelled and replaced with 7th Heaven and Smallville. He said the same thing happened at Fox network with Bernie Mac's show and Cedric The Entertainer's variety show. He said it's also not right that these shows got moved to a different day and that's how those shows lost viewers. Anytime you move a show to a Friday, it's not gonna last long because most people aren't watching tv on a Friday night. I think Bernie's show was moved to Fridays. I don't know what day his show originally aired. Cedric's show was corny. I'm glad his got cancelled LOL.

George also said some funny stuff about he went to a party for MGM studios and he was the host. He said a lot of wealthy people were there and he said at every table, there was a comedy cd of his that he put at every table. He said he noticed that nobody was picking up the cd. He said to everybody since you won't take my comedy cd, give it to the people who work for you. He said he noticed the room got quiet. He said you mean to tell me nobody in here has hispanics working for them? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. He said you've never had a hispanic build a fence for you or fix something in your house? LOL. He said you can't bullshit me because i live where you live. He said all of a sudden people started clapping LOL.

LORD NOSE
01-09-2010, 01:36 PM
Lopez is hilarious

CharlesJones
01-09-2010, 01:42 PM
I've never watched his tv show. Did you watch it? I know he has a late night show now but i haven't seen it. I always see the commercial though. He's gonna have Charles Barkley on there this week i think. I saw a commercial the other day showing that Charles is gonna be on there.

LORD NOSE
01-09-2010, 01:51 PM
his show is funny

stand up is funny

lopez is a funny dude

AcidPhosphate69
01-09-2010, 02:49 PM
I like Lopez, he's pretty damn hilarious.

SKAMPOE
01-09-2010, 04:43 PM
his show is funny

stand up is funny

lopez is a funny dude
co sign, his nu talkshow is soo dope