PDA

View Full Version : Ignorant Black Men Have A Mental Problem And They're Afraid To Get Help

CharlesJones
01-09-2010, 12:48 PM
I think that ignorant black men need to talk to a psychiatrist so they can find out why they act the way they do. The sad thing about it is that they think the way they act is normal. Black men killing each other, selling drugs, beating their women and kids, getting locked up, getting tattoos all over you, wearing your pants so low you can see your underwear isn't normal. They're afraid to seek help because they think talking to a psychiatrist is a white people thing. I went to see a psychiatrist a few times when i got some medical benefits because i wanted to know how come i have a hard time getting a job and keeping a job. I didn't like the fact that the psychiatrist wanted me to take medication because i don't think that's gonna help me get a good job. I still might go see another psychiatrist later on to find out what's wrong. My brother suggested i should talk to a black psychiatrist instead of a white psychiatrist because he thinks a black psychiatrist could relate to my problem.

food for thought
01-09-2010, 12:49 PM
Isaiah?

LORD NOSE
01-09-2010, 12:50 PM
honestly - everyone has a mental problem -

CharlesJones
01-09-2010, 12:59 PM
That's not true. What makes you think that?

LORD NOSE
01-09-2010, 01:04 PM
because the bullshit still goes on

CharlesJones
01-09-2010, 01:08 PM
What bullshit? Innocent people getting killed? Airplanes being blown up by terrorists? Greedy job supervisors and owners taking advantage of employees by not paying them fairly? Hospitals and dentists charging people a lot of money when they don't have healthcare and dental care?

LORD NOSE
01-09-2010, 01:17 PM
that and so so much more

CharlesJones
01-09-2010, 01:19 PM
Your right. This is a fucked up world. But i would rather live in america than a foreign country because it's worse overseas. Innocent people getting killed all the time and being tortured and raped. It's pretty sad. That's why i understand why so many immigrants come to america so they can get away from their fucked up countries.

LORD NOSE
01-09-2010, 01:22 PM
Your right. This is a fucked up world. But i would rather live in america than a foreign country because it's worse overseas. Innocent people getting killed all the time and being tortured and raped. It's pretty sad. That's why i understand why so many immigrants come to america so they can get away from their fucked up countries.

that's the illusion

it's not that it's better over here -

people think the grass in greener

but it's not

CharlesJones
01-09-2010, 01:24 PM
I think america is better to live than foreign countries. A lot of foreign countries have dictators and they won't allow people to live how they wanna live. That's slavery to me and it's wrong to force people to live a certain way.

LORD NOSE
01-09-2010, 01:48 PM
you ever lived in a foreign country ?

CharlesJones
01-09-2010, 01:50 PM
No i haven't and i don't want to LOL.

kempa
01-09-2010, 01:52 PM
30YW3wgRvyI

LORD NOSE
01-09-2010, 01:54 PM
No i haven't and i don't want to LOL.

the tarzan show painted an foul picture of africans and africa

i bet africa is not as bad as they painted it out to be

Uncle Steezo
01-09-2010, 04:16 PM
you didn't hear?
nobody but americans live happy productive lives, fall in love, raise healthy children or make money.

djskillz
01-09-2010, 04:25 PM
I think america is better to live than foreign countries. A lot of foreign countries have dictators and they won't allow people to live how they wanna live. That's slavery to me and it's wrong to force people to live a certain way.

I'm just playing devil's advocate here, you say how it's not normal to have tattoos or wear your pants the way you want to. Isn't that a form of not allowing people to live the way they wanna live? I agree that killing each other and selling crack isn't normal or productive but the thing that bothers me is that you feel that having tattoos and wearing your pants a certain way are synonymous with selling crack and killing people lol. I've seen mad white kids selling crack not giving a fuck. Tattoos don't = killer/crack dealer.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-09-2010, 04:27 PM
America best other country baddest

CharlesJones
01-13-2010, 11:28 AM
DJSkillz, i never said black men that wear their pants low and have tattoos are killers and drug dealers. But i do think that it's ignorant for them to sag their pants and have tattoos because how is that gonna help them get a job? Behaving like that isn't gonna help you get a job. They complain about they don't wanna work for low pay and i agree with them that some jobs shouldn't pay a low salary. But acting like that isn't gonna help them get a job and they act like they don't understand that.

CharlesJones
01-14-2010, 09:56 AM
Ignorant white men have a mental problem too because they're the ones that started racism and slavery. They don't wanna admit it but they definitely have a mental problem. I've never understood why they hate blacks. Blacks have never done nothing bad to them. We've never forced them into slavery like they did us. We've never hung them by a rope from a tree and we've never sprayed water and had dogs bite them like they did us when we were marching for civil rights. I think it's insane for a race of people to hate another race of people because of the color of their skin. Ignorant white men are the reason why america has always been fucked up. This country would be much better if slavery and racism never existed. I also think foreigner men who kill innocent people and foreigner men that are dictators in their countries have a mental problem. Adolf Hitler is a prime example of a guy who had a mental problem because of the way he treated his people.

BRONZBODY
01-14-2010, 03:03 PM
man chuckie...you watch way too much tv