PDA

View Full Version : How Many Of Ya'll Are Unemployed?

CharlesJones
01-09-2010, 12:54 PM
It seems a lot of ya'll black men on here are unemployed because ya'll are on here way too much hahahahahahahahahahaha. Don't be afraid to admit that you aren't working because i know it's tough to get a job and keep it. For the ones that aren't working, what type of job would you like to have? Let me ask you brothers a question. Would you prefer to work for a black man or a white man? Do you think a black supervisor wouldn't be that hard on you because your black? I've had a couple of good white supervisors. So i can't complain that all white supervisors are bad. I've had a couple of good black supervisors also. I believe that if you're a good worker, it shouldn't matter who your supervisor is because supervisors like good workers. Good workers are people who show up on time, don't cause trouble and do a good job. I think so many brothers are outta work because of their behavior on past jobs such as being late to work, running their mouths more than working, failing a drug test, being locked up before. These are things that can cause jobs not to hire you especially if they find out these things from your past supervisors.

Surreptitious
01-09-2010, 05:02 PM
I'm a senior at Georgia State University and I don't work

But in terms of Economics, unemployment is determined by people without jobs who are actively seeking a job,

Its not just everyone without a job

ALCATRAZ
01-09-2010, 05:31 PM
i play vileo games

JASPER
01-09-2010, 05:34 PM
In two or three months I'll be unemployed. I don't know exactly what I will do, but I'm not planning on any 9 to 5 bullshit.

EAGLE EYE
01-09-2010, 06:00 PM
Trust me, the unemployed on this site aren't actively seeking a job.

They are actively seeking food from the impoverished.

Surreptitious
01-09-2010, 06:05 PM
Trust me, the unemployed on this site aren't actively seeking a job.

They are actively seeking food from the impoverished.

hahahaha

sad, but true

J-Cee
01-09-2010, 08:32 PM
why does it always come down to colour with you?

Art Vandelay
01-09-2010, 09:02 PM
i'm not employed, but then again, i'm not an ignorant black man. but, i was unemployed before. was i an ignorant black man then?

Mic Tyson
01-09-2010, 09:11 PM
^^^^yes

and im in college too. i don't work

Mai Wang Tu Phat
01-09-2010, 09:23 PM
I'm in high school. I take care of my brother a lot, so I can't really get one, and that's a legit excuse too. lol

Compulsion
01-10-2010, 05:27 AM
i'm not employed, but then again, i'm not an ignorant black man. but, i was unemployed before. was i an ignorant black man then?

That was my question as well.

Longbongcilvaringz
01-10-2010, 09:33 AM
I'm unemployed during the university year, and yes, during this time i am an ignorant black man.

I do work over the holidays, so right now i guess i'm whitish?

SKAMPOE
01-10-2010, 11:13 AM
I volunteer at the wu corp lowlife shelter of pussy deprived young white euro/aaussie kids...

CharlesJones
01-10-2010, 01:40 PM
LOL@Slang Gargoyle hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Your right. LOL@Mic Tyson's pictures of Gilbert Arenas hahahahahahahahahaha. LOL@Alcatraz. Chevy Chase, how come you don't want a 9 to 5 job? You plan on having your own business?

Uncle Steezo
01-10-2010, 06:59 PM
i own my own company.
haven't had a 9 to 5 from 2000-2010.

i plan to stop working for an income by 2015.
then i'll just work for fun.
maybe open vet clinic for injured vulpine.

zooruka
01-10-2010, 07:09 PM
I use to have my own business..a resturant..but I sold it.... I copped that when I was 18.

wu ... what does your business do ???

peace be with you !