PDA

View Full Version : Knicks Fans... or just NBA fans in General...

12weLvE
01-10-2010, 01:10 PM
So after the season is over Lebron James is a free agent, and is expected to sign the richest contract in NBA history...

Not only is Lebron a free agent, so is Dwayne Wade and Chris Bosh... of course a long with other real talented cats like Joe Johnson.

My question is...

Assuming that New York has the most money to offer (which is probably a well known fact) would you rather take Lebron James and be satisfied or would you instead take Wade and Bosh if the chance comes??

Honestly I rather have both Wade and Bosh in my team over only having Lebron, I bring this up because my friends and I were having this discussion the other day, and I find it bizzare that they preffer to just have Lebron in the team over having both Bosh and Wade...

Whats your take?

-Lebron James (Solo)
-Dwayne Wade & Chris Bosh
-Another combination of Free agents (If you pick this one, which one will they be?)

Olive Oil Goombah
01-10-2010, 01:19 PM
You have no idea about the NBA do you???

This isnt baseball were the Yankees can just buy everyone, there is a salary cap.

The Cavs can offer more money and years than anyone else.

He will not be a Knick.....part of this thread I agree with...

The Knicks should focus on other free agents.

But to think they will land Bosh AND Wade is also ridiculous.

I dont see Wade leaving unless he goes back to Chicago, his home.

Expect the Knicks to get a second tier free agent....someone like Michael Redd. Its possible they could land Bosh but expect Bosh to get offers from alot of teams that are alot better than the Knicks.

Rode Block
01-10-2010, 01:24 PM
I don't think Lebron is going to go anywhere. People say that he should go to a big market to make more money from sponsors, but being in Cleveland hasn't exactly held him back from making money. And Cleveland can offer him the most money. I think he stays with Cleveland. But if he goes anywhere I still think it should be with the Nets. Harris, James, and Lopez can make a nasty combo.

I think Wade is staying in Miami, but I wouldn't be surprised if Bosh joins him in Miami and they becamse Bryant/Gasol 2.0. Bosh is a shitty first option, but I think he can be a Pau Gasol like 2nd option.

12weLvE
01-10-2010, 01:24 PM
Yes but at the same time, you have no idea how clean the knicks salary cap is dude. They let go all the cats that were making big money... bobody in that team right now is making more than 1.5 million. Trust me they got the cap space... do your research first homie. Also, money talks man, and people love NY and would love to come play up here. Bron is coming to NY or the Brookly Nets... I am damn sure he isnt staying in Cleveland, especially if they dont win the Chip.

Rode Block
01-10-2010, 01:25 PM
^NY can only offer him the max contract. It doesn't matter how much cap space they have.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-10-2010, 01:28 PM
Your from the bronx so of course your going to have a weird view of how sports works.

This is not baseball!!!!!

Your just another New Yorkers with pipe dreams.

Its great that you cleared the whole team...but the problem is you team is awful, the Knicks organization is awful.

LeBron has made it clear. Its not about anythign else but winning. And a great organization.

The Cavs have both. The Knicks have neither.

He is not toing to NY in the prime of his career to start over and be scrutinized and hounded by the NY media.

I would love to bet you money on the Knicks not getting LeBron or Wade.

you are thinking with your heart and hoping and praying too much.

Buying into that NY media hype machine

12weLvE
01-10-2010, 01:34 PM
I woulnt say that they are that bad. They are a little above average this year... especially as of late...

They have some real promising players, but lack a true all star, and a point guard. I ve seen them almost win games against some of the best teams this year, but could not do it because there is no true scorer and finisher in that team. I think with either Wade or Bron the knicks will be more complete, and a true competitor.

And yes I am hoping.

Hopefully we can get get both Wade and Bosh, and turn this city back in to the basketball loving city it once was..

baby jesus
01-10-2010, 01:41 PM
I Voted Lebron By Himself But I Would Accept D.Wade And Bosh Or Truthfully Just D. Wade.

The Reason Why Is Lebron Is The Best Player In The Nba Period Fuck What Kobe Stans Say. He Would Instantly Make Them A Threat And They Build And Add Players To Help Make Them Way Better Then Clevelands Been Able To Do And Still Do It In His Prime.

My Concern With D.Wade And Bosh Is It Looks Like Wade Can Possibly Break Down And Bosh Is Just Soft If He Were To Come In And Play Like He Did In The Olympics With A Lot Of Hustle And Energy And Never Gave Up On A Play I Would Be More Intrested But In Nba Games It Doesnt Look Like He Gives It His All. But Them Together Would Be One Of The Best 1 2 Punches In The Game So I Would Take It And Be Happy. But For This To Happen I Still Think Jefferies Or Curry Has To Be Traded So Will See If That Happens.

Any Other Pick Up I'm Not Intrested In At All Bosh By Himself Or Him And Joe Johnson Or Stodamire And Johnson I'm Not Intrested I Rather Just Work With The Talent The Knicks Have Chandler And Gallanari And Give Hill And Douglas Time To See What they Have And Draft Well And Build A Team That Way And Then When Your A Solid Enough You Can Pick And Choose A Couple Of Free Agents To Put You Over The Top. This Will Take Time But I've Waited This Long I Can Wait Longer For Them To Put A Solid Team On The Court.

12weLvE
01-10-2010, 01:46 PM
Come on Nicky

http://www.afro.com/Portals/1/sports/Lebron%20James%20NY%20photo.JPG

http://pdashmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/LeKnick.jpg

LOL.

I mean regardless if its him or not, I think the knicks have enough talent in their squad to be Chip contenders, they just need 2 more pieces to the puzzle.

Tommy
01-10-2010, 01:48 PM
I can't see Lebron leaving, but if he DID, I'd hope he'd go to the Knicks rather than have the package of Wade and Bosh.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-10-2010, 01:52 PM
LeBron's a front runner when it comes to pro sports. He grew up a Cowboys and Jordan fan.

But the important one, OHIO STATE, is all that matters.

He is a Buckeye thru and thru.

ANd as far as the Knicks being contenders....

Lets be realistic...they have a LONG way to go before they are PLAYOFF contenders.....serious ones.

They play no defense have no inside game, no discipline.....D'Antoni's system masks alot of their flaws, but his system is also not conducive to winning championships.
Thats why Phoenix dumped him.

And the Nets??? Come on man, they are awful.

New Yorkers are being very unrealistic about this whole situation.

Poetic Wun
01-10-2010, 01:54 PM
for this thread, i'd take wade n bosh over lebron... im not a knicks fan but if they was given the opportunity outta these then that's who id pick.

but this is fantasy.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
01-10-2010, 01:59 PM
Yes but at the same time, you have no idea how clean the knicks salary cap is dude. They let go all the cats that were making big money... bobody in that team right now is making more than 1.5 million. Trust me they got the cap space... do your research first homie. Also, money talks man, and people love NY and would love to come play up here. Bron is coming to NY or the Brookly Nets... I am damn sure he isnt staying in Cleveland, especially if they dont win the Chip.

You all have Jared Jeffries AND Eddie Curry's contracts on the book for next year.

EVERYBODY on that team makes more than 1.5 million

Regardless, Cleveland can offer him slightly more money in salary because of the salary cap restructuring, but he would make the most money in a bigger market.

I think lebron is going to choose the team that he feels gives him the best chance to win a championship.

But I don't know who that could be.

If the knicks could some how shed curry AND jeffries, they could have Wade, Bosh AND LeBron, but that isn't going to happen.

baby jesus
01-10-2010, 02:05 PM
I Feel Like This Has Been The Most In Depth Disscused Topic In The Sports Zone For A Year Or So Now. Theres Been Many Moves In Baseball, Hall Of Fame Inductees And Snubs, Olympics Coming Up In 30 Days Or So, NFL Playoffs, And Even Though I Dont Care National Championship In College Football Yet It Comes Back To NickyTooch Defending Lebron Staying In Cleveland And Knicks Fans Saying He Coming To the Knicks Even Though The Thread Is Who Would You Rather Have, And Not About Who They Are Getting.

Lets Leave This Argument Behind Right Here With This Post Lebron Would Like Nothing More Then To Come Play For New York But Cleveland Is Going To Hand Cuff Him Into Playing For Them. If He Leaves After They Were Able To Give Him More Money And Go Deeper In The Playoffs Yet He Still Goes To The Knicks He Will Look Horrible To Everyone Outside Of New York Which Is Why He Against His Will Sign With Cleveland.

01-10-2010, 02:11 PM
^^^Thats a fucking dumb assessment. Wutang fans don't know shit about sports. Also, quit capitalizing every word. I'm never reading any of your posts again.

check two
01-10-2010, 02:12 PM
lol at anybody wanting to go to the Nets. This year's team will go down as the worst team in NBA history.

And the Knicks haven't been relevant since the 90's. They would have to get some decent players first before Lebron would go there. The Cavs team without Lebron is still better than the Knicks.

baby jesus
01-10-2010, 02:30 PM
Debatable They Have Some Length The Knicks Lack But Lee Has Been Killing It This Year Really Developed His Mid Range Game. Chandler Has Become More Assertive And Has Been Playing Well Gallo Looks Good. Duhon Has Actually Played Better And There Using Nate Well Right Now. Al Harrington Hasnt Been As Ball Hoggish Of Late And The Biggest Change Is That Idiotic Dantoni Realised He Didnt Have The Personal to Run His High Powered Offense And Is Letting Them Play A Slower Half Court Game. After Getting Off To The 1-9 Start Are 11-7 In December And Now January.

I Think They Would Probably Handle The Cavs Without Lebron I Would Be Worried About Them Getting Out Rebounded But I Still Think They Would Win.

HANZO
01-10-2010, 04:37 PM
the Knicks can only offer Lebron the max and make him the focal point of a team that really lacks any real talent. Lebron is looking for a Pippen-esque number 2 so he can win championships. Knicks dont even have their first round pick for the upcoming draft, they dont have the ability to get anyone via trade cause the players they got aint worth much. the only chance they got is if they can get McGrady and he shockingly doesnt get injured and plays crazy ball. Maybe that will make Lebron think twice. but for now i highly doubt he will leave Cleveland.

dnt overrate the performance of the Knicks this season, they are in the playoff run only cause the East has only 4 good teams with everyone else being pretty shit.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-10-2010, 04:40 PM
Exactly. The Knicks are not even close to being real contenders.

Art Vandelay
01-10-2010, 05:25 PM
basketball is the only team sport where if you have 1 great player, you are already half way to winning a championship. look at michael jordan and the bulls. the rest of the team were bums. as soon as he retired, scotty pippen became just another player.

and toochski, come on. i thought you followed sports. how many times have you heard somebody say, it's not about the money, then they sign with a shitty team for more money? everyone that voted for you for best sports poster, should change their vote now.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-10-2010, 07:10 PM
Art you dont kno shit about basketball, stick to whiteboy stick games.

If its about money, LeBron stays, cuz he gets more in Cleveland.

Pippen was MVP after Jordan retired and the Bulls should have went to the Finals if it were not for a horrible call.

YOu know of nothing.

01-10-2010, 07:50 PM
basketball is the only team sport where if you have 1 great player, you are already half way to winning a championship. look at michael jordan and the bulls. the rest of the team were bums. as soon as he retired, scotty pippen became just another player.

That's bullshit. A scottie pippen is a necessary ingredient on a championship team.

It's a lot harder than you think to build an NBA championship squad.

However, it is true that one individual can have a huge impact on a team compared to other team sports.

But one great player will never win you a championship.

Chemistry and sacrifice are extremely important

01-10-2010, 07:53 PM
Exactly. The Knicks are not even close to being real contenders.

Yeah, but the cavs without lebron are nowhere close to being real contenders either.

Plus he'd put up crazy numbers for dantoni, maximize his worth in a major market, and ball in MSG.

I'm not saying he'll go, but i don't think his decision is cut and dry.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-10-2010, 07:54 PM
The Bulls had great teams and a great coach. Pippen was an all-time great and future hall of famer. So is Dennis Rodman.

And they had countless clutch role players who hit big shots.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-10-2010, 07:56 PM
Yeah, but the cavs without lebron are nowhere close to being real contenders either.

Plus he'd put up crazy numbers for dantoni, maximize his worth in a major market, and ball in MSG.

I'm not saying he'll go, but i don't think his decision is cut and dry.

And the Lakers aint shit without Kobe.....cuz Memphis wasnt doing shit when Gasol was there.

LeBron will put up crazy numbers everywhere. He is bigger than any city he could go to including NYC.

WHich is why they are begging and praying....quite pathetic and great at the same time.

Art Vandelay
01-10-2010, 08:03 PM
If its about money, LeBron stays, cuz he gets more in Cleveland.

yes, lebron will make a larger basketball salary in cleveland than any where else. but he will make more money from endorsements and other business ventures in nyc or LA

Olive Oil Goombah
01-10-2010, 08:09 PM
thats not true either.

it aint happening. this isnt baseball, its not he yankees we are talking about. its the KNICKS

01-10-2010, 08:13 PM
It's still the biggest market in the country.

Art Vandelay
01-10-2010, 08:16 PM
its not he yankees we are talking about. its the KNICKS

for some reason you have yourself convinced that the cleveland cavaliers are one of the greatest franchises on earth. you are defending cleveland like alcatraz defends his reasons for not having a job.

12weLvE
01-10-2010, 08:16 PM
Tooch seems to have something against nyc... hmmmm. what happened Tooch bad memories??

Anyhow, I agree with ARt on something finally...

He will stack the fuck up in cash with sponsors and all that shit in NY.

I believe that if Cleveland doesnt win a chip this year, he is out, and only going to a big shot city.

Def not the Lakers because him and Kobe cant be on the same team, but I can see him coming to NY. Dont be suprised if he does.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-10-2010, 08:23 PM
LeBron does not need NY....thats all im saying.

He will be huge no matter where he goes.

New Yorkers boo their own team and cheer Lebron.....they aren't good fans. I would hate to see his career wasted in a disfunctional Knicks organization.

Even if i am biased toward Cleveland, pretty much every negative i say about NY basketball is true.

its an absolute joke right now.

They recently did a rankig of the top organizations in sports in terms of not only success and financial gain but front office efficiency.

The Cavs ranked 4th.

I think the Knicks were close to dead last and this included all 4 of the major American sports.

Its not even that the Knicks suck as a team, altho thats a factor, its that they are run by inept people and it has been this way for some time.

Then look at Dan Gilbert, owner of the Cavs wh built a state of the Art practice facility that is sickenening its so luxurious.

I'd be personally SHOCKED if he left.

Trust me things aint lookin up in NY cuz they are not going to get Dwayne Wade either, and probably not even Bosh.

Art Vandelay
01-10-2010, 08:31 PM
toochski, is this the rankings you were talking about??

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/teamrankings#table

yes, the cavs are ranked #5 now, but if you notice the year before lebron got there, the team was ranked #109

Rode Block
01-10-2010, 08:35 PM

and toochski, come on. i thought you followed sports. how many times have you heard somebody say, it's not about the money, then they sign with a shitty team for more money? everyone that voted for you for best sports poster, should change their vote now.

Do you even watch Basketball? Jordan never won anything until he had Pippen

The Bulls made it to the ECF and won 50+ games when Jordan retired the 1st time.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-10-2010, 08:35 PM
That was before Dan Gilbert bought the team and Danny Ferry was GM.....LeBron no doubt helped but they got a good owner with deep pockets. He is like Cuban only less intrusive.
The whole organization underwent a makeover and its now top notch.

Its why he is not going to leave to start over from scratch.

Trust me, if anyone knows this stuff its me. If you listen to any interview about ths stuff WINNING and being in a good organization is most important. It ultimately comes down to basketball not money.

Which, again, is why he will stay. They have cap room next year too for another free agent.

Art Vandelay
01-10-2010, 08:42 PM
toochski, you ohioans, are all the same. before the pitt-cincinnati game, i was talking to some bearcat fans. they swore up and down that brian kelly was going to remain their head coach instead of going to notre dame. they were saying the same things you are.

brian kelly and lebron james have a lot in common...

• both are/were with shitty organizations
• both in demand by the best of the best organizations
• neither would commit to their current team

if lebron really wanted to stay in cleveland, why doesn't he say that? and before you say contract negotiations, realize he isn't saying that he hopes to stay in cleveland. saying that he wants to play for a great organization is about as vague as you can get.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-10-2010, 08:51 PM
totally different situation. keep grasping arthur

01-10-2010, 08:51 PM
The Knicks also have an owner with deep pockets and they have a real solid gm and head coach. once they can shed 2 bad contracts, they are in great position.

Do you really think MIke Brown is a good coach, TOoch?

Are they really surrounding him with a solid supporting cast?

Again, I don't know if he's goind to stay or leave, but I can't see how you'd be surprised if he left.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-10-2010, 08:57 PM
The Knicks also have an owner with deep pockets and they have a real solid gm and head coach. once they can shed 2 bad contracts, they are in great position.

Do you really think MIke Brown is a good coach, TOoch?

Are they really surrounding him with a solid supporting cast?

Again, I don't know if he's goind to stay or leave, but I can't see how you'd be surprised if he left.

The knicks are owned by the fucking Dolans who also own the cleveland indians....they are TERRIBLE owners.

Mike Brown was coach of the year and he has won championships and molded his team under the tutalige<sp> of Popovich and San Antonio. They won 66 games last year, made the Finals in another year they had no business making.

They have a deep team this year, and its looking more and more like they will be adding Jamison.

I can't see how any NBA fan outside of a knick fan would want to see him in NY. Do u realize how annoying that would be?

On top of that, I dont see what the draw is. New York has nothing on that roster. NO draft picks...nothing, they are dropping everyone.

Nobody has convinced me with a decent arguement for why going to NY would be a good basketball move for LeBron as far as being in conttention to win a championship NOW.

That team is so far away from knowing how to win big games....im a little disapointed in a few of you cuz i thought u knew ur bball alittle better.

Art Vandelay
01-10-2010, 09:00 PM
Do you even watch Basketball? Jordan never won anything until he had Pippen

The Bulls made it to the ECF and won 50+ games when Jordan retired the 1st time.

lol, so it was scotty pippen and not michael jordan that was responsbile for those 6 championships?

Olive Oil Goombah
01-10-2010, 09:04 PM
it was both you nitwit.....they dont win 6 without both.

Art Vandelay
01-10-2010, 09:06 PM
personally i think luc longley was the superstar on that team. without him, you wouldn't even know michael jordan's name

Olive Oil Goombah
01-10-2010, 09:07 PM
nah, longley wasnt even t he best center on the team.

Bill Wennington would dunk on you and then knock down a ten footer in your eye

Art Vandelay
01-10-2010, 09:11 PM
hey toochski, will you kill yourself for real this time when lebron heads to nyc and the cavs relocate and become the pittsburgh condors?

01-10-2010, 09:12 PM
The knicks are owned by the fucking Dolans who also own the cleveland indians....they are TERRIBLE owners.

If an owner puts in a good GM and head coach and is willing to spend money, then they don't have to be geniuses for a team to be successful

Mike Brown was coach of the year and he has won championships and molded his team under the tutalige<sp> of Popovich and San Antonio. They won 66 games last year, made the Finals in another year they had no business making them

I don't think it takes a great coach to win a bunch of games with lebron james in the eastern conference and then choke in the playoffs. I also think brown makes some really quesitonable decisions as far as plays and rotations, especially in the playoffs.

Shaq was a swing and a miss too.

They have a deep team this year, and its looking more and more like they will be adding Jamison.

I can't see how any NBA fan outside of a knick fan would want to see him in NY. Do u realize how annoying that would be?

I don't care where he goes, and Im not saying he's definitely going to leave cleveland at all. I jus don't see how you can say the chances are negligible

On top of that, I dont see what the draw is. New York has nothing on that roster. NO draft picks...nothing, they are dropping everyone.

The Knicks have expiring contracts and a couple of trade assets. As copnstructed, they aren't great, but with a little luck, they could become instant contenders.

Nobody has convinced me with a decent arguement for why going to NY would be a good basketball move for LeBron as far as being in conttention to win a championship NOW.

That team is so far away from knowing how to win big games....im a little disapointed in a few of you cuz i thought u knew ur bball alittle better.

I don't know why, wu-tang fans don't know shit about sports

I don't think the knicks will be able to get rid of Jeffries AND Curry, and I think it will have to be not this summer but next before they are major players.

That being said, the draw of NY as a basketball destination is obvious, and I just don't think cleveland's organization is as great as you're making it out to be.

But of course, if they win hte championship...

Olive Oil Goombah
01-10-2010, 09:19 PM
well Daniel, i think Shaq has been just what we needed.

a pyschical force down low defensively and a guy who still creates fouls and mismatches on offense.

An enforcer. He threw Rondo to the ground a few time in the opener. Plus in the half court dominated playoffs, he will be even better.

He just makes us deeper.

I think his chances of leaving are negligible because I just dont see a place out there where he can have as much success.
The 'lure' of NY is overrated and not even a factor. LeBron has said its not.

Vandelay....if he leaves, i'll wish death upon him. they will kill him if he comes back. It will make Modell look like nothing.

If he leaves for New York??? I'll just laugh everytime i see footage of the twin towers falling.....it will make me feel better.

Art Vandelay
01-10-2010, 09:23 PM
Vandelay....if he leaves, i'll wish death upon him. they will kill him if he comes back. It will make Modell look like nothing.

why must he stay in cleveland? why can't you understand that this is a business and he has to look out for his best interests?

Olive Oil Goombah
01-10-2010, 09:27 PM
Going to NY is a bad move basketball wise, which is what he is basing his decision on.

Would you leave an on the rise fortune 500 company located near your hom in your prime to go to a company in shambles, pray for some good luck and face increased media scrutiny??
To start over with unfamiliar faces and to go throw the growing pains of becoming acquainted with the team that hasnt been tot he playoffs in 10 years?

Thats not a good business decision.

Art Vandelay
01-10-2010, 09:30 PM
but that's his decision. he owes you nothing. why get angry, faggot?

12weLvE
01-10-2010, 09:48 PM
Tooch is catching feelings right now. I think it frustates him to think that the poster child of Ohio is going to leave. Then they will have nothing else to look forward too.

Indians are not contenders... when was the last time??

The Browns... The name a lone lol. Need I say more??

Then there is the Buckeyes, but dudes havent won in football since 02...

Tooch Admit it you have some personal hate for NYC.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-10-2010, 09:48 PM
Why be a fan at all then???

Olive Oil Goombah
01-10-2010, 09:50 PM
Tooch is catching feelings right now. I think it frustates him to think that the poster child of Ohio is going to leave. Then they will have nothing else to look forward too.

Indians are not contenders... when was the last time??

The Browns... The name a lone lol. Need I say more??

Then there is the Buckeyes, but dudes havent won in football since 02...

Tooch Admit it you have some personal hate for NYC.

you're tryn....ill give u that

Art Vandelay
01-10-2010, 09:52 PM
toochski, you're a bad breaker upper

Olive Oil Goombah
01-10-2010, 09:54 PM
oh, by the way 12welve, whoever u are....

remember this?? it was the last time the Indians were contenders.

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2007/10/18/sports/18bugs.1.600.jpg

12weLvE
01-10-2010, 10:10 PM
Yeah I screwed up there. I meant they are not currently contenders, and when was the last time they won a chip.. that was like in the 40s... Yeah I slipped.

But yeah, theuy played well... but in baseball and in most sports, is the ones who take it to the end who prevail...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0TTf8-fWkYI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0TTf8-fWkYI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

http://bases.nbcsports.com/Yankees%20champagne.jpg

http://janeheller.mlblogs.com/champagne.jpg

http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2009/10/27/alg_yankees_steinbrenner_champagne.jpg

http://media.nj.com/yankees_main/photo/cc-sabathia-yankees-deae5f15e296d9ab_large.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_CMcHumOySTE/SsFDtV0FLXI/AAAAAAAAAZI/bSQW3D1ct5A/s400/Yankees+champagne.jpg (http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_CMcHumOySTE/SsFDtV0FLXI/AAAAAAAAAZI/bSQW3D1ct5A/s1600-h/Yankees+champagne.jpg)

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a89/patsgofor4/Basegirl/champagne_reuters.jpg (http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a89/patsgofor4/Basegirl/champagne_reuters.jpg)

http://media.silive.com/yankees_impact/photo/yankees-alcsjpeg-eb2dc3bd42667225_large.jpeg

http://www.logoshak.com/~asgsport/images7/NY_Yankees_27_Championships.jpg

Olive Oil Goombah
01-10-2010, 10:13 PM
yea, well im sure if every team could spend 250 million in payroll, they'd do alot of winning as well.

regardless, nobody really cares about baseball anymore besides new york and boston