PDA

View Full Version : b rocks effort must be acknowledged.

prof zooruka
01-10-2010, 09:17 PM
People on here attack beautifulrocks track reviewing enthusiasm..but homie is putting in alot of work to make the site better and this should be respected....

:mmmyah:

peace be with you !

Sky Blue Danny Kid
01-10-2010, 09:20 PM
While I don't really care what one nerdy guy thinks about wu-tang songs, I don't care if that's how he wants to spend his time.

I respect you standing up for what you believe in even though others may disagree, Proof. THat is what jesus would do.

prof zooruka
01-10-2010, 09:21 PM
peace dan !!!!!!!!!

Sky Blue Danny Kid
01-10-2010, 09:24 PM
Peace be upon you as well.

ALCATRAZ
01-10-2010, 09:39 PM
track reviews is a barren wasteland

EAGLE EYE
01-10-2010, 09:42 PM
I occasionally read an album review if necessary, but track by track?

I'd rather hear about specific songs and the meaning during a music documentary.

prof zooruka
01-10-2010, 09:43 PM
track reviews is a barren wasteland

funny you say that because when he started I thought that everyone would like it and it would get alot of response.

peace be with you !

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-10-2010, 09:48 PM
aCRqg9XA0To

ALCATRAZ
01-10-2010, 09:58 PM
funny you say that because when he started I thought that everyone would like it and it would get alot of response.

peace be with you !
you're right it wouldve got a lot of responses and positive feedback ... but brock ruined that

Olive Oil Goombah
01-10-2010, 10:15 PM
the fuck is a wutang chamber????

Crackhead Bob
01-10-2010, 10:31 PM
you're right it wouldve got a lot of responses and positive feedback ... but brock ruined thatClaaa7 and Hollow Dartz are now actively working on the track reviews section and have mod power. So shut the fuck up. You lost.

We are in full swing now, and nothing this idiot says is gonna change that. He's just a fucking crybaby who is jealous because I had a good idea and he wants credit for it.

Thanks professor, keep posting your thoughts. Peace

ALCATRAZ
01-10-2010, 10:33 PM
the proof is in the pudding

EAGLE EYE
01-10-2010, 10:38 PM
@ the end of the day I'm just happy Brock found a constructive wavvy way to handle his Husky sized anger issues.

The last thing we need is this kid with brownie batter on his face running through a strip mall in Faded Glory jeans and letting a clip off on bystanders who don't read prodigal sunn track reviews.

Crackhead Bob
01-10-2010, 10:48 PM
the proof is in the pudding
Let me just explain why this idiot is so mad. I asked him to tell me what exactly he thought I should do to improve the section and here were the two things he came up with. Have other people make other threads. (Which they already can) Start over and make about 5 new threads a week. Which at 1200 or so songs would take just over 4 years to complete. He wanted me to completely abandon a month's worth of work and start over doing things slower. Are you fucking kidding? Are you really questioning why I told you to go fuck yourself and called you a retard? Right now my biggest concern is completing this in a timely manner and keeping the imbeciles out of the section. Since Alcatraz is butthurt and won't be posting, that's one less to worry about. So it works out for me.

By the way, upon rereading his pm to me, this dude reminds me of Dewey Cox's wife. "I do believe in you, I just know you're gonna fail."

ALCATRAZ
01-10-2010, 10:57 PM
Let me just explain why this idiot is so mad. I asked him to tell me what exactly he thought I should do to improve the section and here were the two things he came up with. Have other people make other threads. (Which they already can) Start over and make about 5 new threads a week. Which at 1200 or so songs would take just over 4 years to complete. He wanted me to completely abandon a month's worth of work and start over doing things slower. Are you fucking kidding? Are you really questioning why I told you to go fuck yourself and called you a retard?

this is why you're a faggit ... why is it so serious???? why do you need to have a timeline like a bomb is gonna fuckin go off or sumthin ... the forum was supposed 2 be for the posters to have somethin new and you ruined it ... u fuckin ruined a great forum with your bullshit ... rushing threads and not giving anyone else a chance to participate ... read the threads, look at the feedback, no one likes the idea ...u got like 5 posters behind you and not one of your threads have gone over 10 posts ...u lost

Crackhead Bob
01-10-2010, 11:09 PM
It's not your problem anymore, and I don't give a fuck what a imbecile like you thinks. You had a sig of Tupac kissing the island of Alcatraz, which has some serious Freudian questions about your sanity and sexuality when you boil down to it. Fag.

SKAMPOE
01-10-2010, 11:47 PM
Let me just explain why this idiot is so mad. I asked him to tell me what exactly he thought I should do to improve the section and here were the two things he came up with. Have other people make other threads. (Which they already can) Start over and make about 5 new threads a week. Which at 1200 or so songs would take just over 4 years to complete. He wanted me to completely abandon a month's worth of work and start over doing things slower. Are you fucking kidding? Are you really questioning why I told you to go fuck yourself and called you a retard? Right now my biggest concern is completing this in a timely manner and keeping the imbeciles out of the section. Since Alcatraz is butthurt and won't be posting, that's one less to worry about. So it works out for me.

By the way, upon rereading his pm to me, this dude reminds me of Dewey Cox's wife. "I do believe in you, I just know you're gonna fail."
im all for music and the fans even the stans but lawdee u need to logg the fuck off...

NIGHT MAYOR
01-11-2010, 12:03 AM
must be ? wont be.

Mumm Ra
01-11-2010, 04:45 AM
im all for music and the fans even the stans but lawdee u need to logg the fuck off...
lol -
not sure what the point in a track review is these days when you can DL a song in less time than you can read a review. it's all subjective to the listener anyway.
i wont hate on it tho, but that's just what i think

IrOnMaN
01-11-2010, 10:11 AM
this is why you're a faggit ... why is it so serious???? why do you need to have a timeline like a bomb is gonna fuckin go off or sumthin ... the forum was supposed 2 be for the posters to have somethin new and you ruined it ... u fuckin ruined a great forum with your bullshit ... rushing threads and not giving anyone else a chance to participate ... read the threads, look at the feedback, no one likes the idea ...u got like 5 posters behind you and not one of your threads have gone over 10 posts ...u lost

Wow!

oDoUoSoKo
01-11-2010, 10:34 AM
It's not your problem anymore, and I don't give a fuck what a imbecile like you thinks. You had a sig of Tupac kissing the island of Alcatraz, which has some serious Freudian questions about your sanity and sexuality when you boil down to it. Fag.
/ thread..lmao.

Crackhead Bob
01-11-2010, 10:37 AM
You really should see the pm he sent me. It's like this..."I don't mean to insult you, but heres a list of insults, now erase everything you've done and do things my way?

*shrugs*