View Full Version : fun slides

01-10-2010, 10:27 PM

i want some

01-10-2010, 10:32 PM
skampoe already owns these. He fat-fat-FAt slides from the fridge back 2 his computer

01-10-2010, 10:34 PM
already put in my order

01-10-2010, 10:40 PM
I foresee many frivolous law suits by upset soccer moms or Asian parents.

The thought of asian chilldrones and Benny Fubus attempting to use these sliders when dance dance revolushioning is scary + reckless to the public.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-10-2010, 10:56 PM
they dont look that slidy though?

i got wood floors, in my thermal socks i can slide around the whole perimeter of the living room infinite times with a 3 step run up

im so flyyyyyy

on a side note blades of glory is a underrated flick

Prolifical ENG
01-10-2010, 10:59 PM
Now I dont need to put Kleenex boxes on my feet anymore.

01-10-2010, 11:05 PM
won't lie these would've been the killa beez knees when I was 12

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-10-2010, 11:17 PM
Anyone remember sliding down the stairs on your duvet? (or whatever you call it) I remember we used to put serious time in perfecting that craft.

01-10-2010, 11:20 PM

Prolifical ENG
01-10-2010, 11:23 PM
I thought a duvet was a bedding cover....I thought he was talking about the banister...the hand rail. Yeah the objective was to eventually go facing down without any hands like on the opening to Denis the Menace.

01-10-2010, 11:25 PM
Definitions of duvet on the Web:

eiderdown: a soft quilt usually filled with the down of the eider
wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn (http://www.google.com/url?q=http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn%3Fs%3Dduvet&ei=4qZKS_PUNMSXtgecsLDkDQ&sa=X&oi=define&ct=&cd=1&ved=0CBEQpAMoAA&usg=AFQjCNFfoGPChSWpthnG6Ypl5tcUiS1XUg)
A duvet (, from the French duvet "down", ) (or continental quilt or doona) is a type of bedding — a soft flat bag traditionally filled with down ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duvet (http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duvet&ei=4qZKS_PUNMSXtgecsLDkDQ&sa=X&oi=define&ct=&cd=1&ved=0CBIQpAMoAQ&usg=AFQjCNE1C7uw0dIARPtsOF_Izfd601lCuw)
A thick, padded quilt used instead of blankets
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/duvet (http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/duvet&ei=4qZKS_PUNMSXtgecsLDkDQ&sa=X&oi=define&ct=&cd=1&ved=0CBMQpAMoAg&usg=AFQjCNGgpRSZft9pF6IVfHp9T7I7wmmmXg)
is a French word for “cover.” A duvet can be made like a comforter, or it may have a removable cover similar to that of a pillowtop mattress.
www.savvyrest.com/mattress-industry-today/glossary/index.php (http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.savvyrest.com/mattress-industry-today/glossary/index.php&ei=4qZKS_PUNMSXtgecsLDkDQ&sa=X&oi=define&ct=&cd=1&ved=0CBQQpAMoAw&usg=AFQjCNGS9Qw__aeUfdYl82chjAFAxpnU2g)
A duvet is similar to a comforter and/or a quilt in that a duvet is also composed of two layers of fabric with an insulation substance between. However, the difference between a duvet and a comforter and/or quilt is that the duvet is to be placed inside a duvet cover. ...
www.stslinens.com/glossary.asp (http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.stslinens.com/glossary.asp&ei=4qZKS_PUNMSXtgecsLDkDQ&sa=X&oi=define&ct=&cd=1&ved=0CBUQpAMoBA&usg=AFQjCNGomXDwDE_bSOuTioywu4bKajrsEg)
( in Duvet, Jean ) Duvet’s earliest dated engraving, “Annunciation” (1520), is in a pure Italian style. ...
www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/26461/Annunciation/26461rellinks/Related-Links (http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/26461/Annunciation/26461rellinks/Related-Links&ei=4qZKS_PUNMSXtgecsLDkDQ&sa=X&oi=define&ct=&cd=1&ved=0CBYQpAMoBQ&usg=AFQjCNEWCRR1zj1IFaUGF0UVx62p0EUEOg)
used to describe a warm and comfortable coverlet that is filled with down feathers.
www.rentaldecorating.com/0406/basic_bedding.htm (http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.rentaldecorating.com/0406/basic_bedding.htm&ei=4qZKS_PUNMSXtgecsLDkDQ&sa=X&oi=define&ct=&cd=1&ved=0CBcQpAMoBg&usg=AFQjCNFRIxlrWrz6Ez62mzvFhk0MZylI5A)
Padded jacket, trousers, etc., filled with eiderdown
www.rafmountainrescue.com/Article%20Archive/2%20Star%20Red/Two%20Star%20Red%20Glossary.htm (http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.rafmountainrescue.com/Article%2520Archive/2%2520Star%2520Red/Two%2520Star%2520Red%2520Glossary.htm&ei=4qZKS_PUNMSXtgecsLDkDQ&sa=X&oi=define&ct=&cd=1&ved=0CBgQpAMoBw&usg=AFQjCNG7hARpNbGVWEH5VOJUvWWH6tOTNg)
A sack-like covering, constructed with three closed sides and one open side for the insertion of a comforter. May have button, tie or zipper closure. ...
www.domestications.com/glossary.asp (http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.domestications.com/glossary.asp&ei=4qZKS_PUNMSXtgecsLDkDQ&sa=X&oi=define&ct=&cd=1&ved=0CBkQpAMoCA&usg=AFQjCNGPppbNWWa4Xi1PYYeyuGZNDmEaTw)
A non-decorative throw style comforter designed to be used with a decorative removable cover.
adavisacc.com/custom9.html (http://www.google.com/url?q=http://adavisacc.com/custom9.html&ei=4qZKS_PUNMSXtgecsLDkDQ&sa=X&oi=define&ct=&cd=1&ved=0CBoQpAMoCQ&usg=AFQjCNHxEpkTw-3ZX3ypZhn6Z24KmAE-GQ)


I'm sorry but us American Alpha Males were never pampered enough to receive one of these in our youth. We grew up with sand paper sheets and whiskey out the bottle.

This is why we GI JOE people more

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-10-2010, 11:26 PM
LMAO a duvet is a bed cover

how can you not know this?

what do you call the thing you put on your bed, a quilt? I dont think the quilt is the same. We dont use quilts. Over here we sleep in duvets, theyre full of feathers.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-10-2010, 11:28 PM
oh and its pronounced doo-vey

Poetic Wun
01-10-2010, 11:28 PM
lol@Slang's results
my seed slide down the stairs with her blanket all the time... looks kinda fun