PDA

View Full Version : White People are just too fucking much... AVATAR? fo real dude?

Uncle Steezo
01-11-2010, 08:33 AM
Avatar induced Suicide? Are u serious?

http://www.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/Movies/01/11/avatar.movie.blues/index.html

"James Cameron's completely immersive spectacle "Avatar" may have been a little too real for some fans who say they have experienced depression and suicidal thoughts after seeing the film because they long to enjoy the beauty of the alien world Pandora."

hahahahahahahaah
really? you can't make this type shit up.
yall will use anything as an excuse to kill yourself.

"On the fan forum site "Avatar Forums," a topic thread entitled "Ways to cope with the depression of the dream of Pandora being intangible," has received more than 1,000 posts from people experiencing depression and fans trying to help them cope. The topic became so popular last month that forum administrator Philippe Baghdassarian had to create a second thread so people could continue to post their confused feelings about the movie."

we need to bumrush this site NAO!

peep some of the posts.

Ever since I went to see Avatar I have been depressed. Watching the wonderful world of Pandora and all the Na'vi made me want to be one of them.
I can't stop thinking about all the things that happened in the film and all of the tears and shivers I got from it.
I even contemplate suicide thinking that if I do it I will be rebirthed in a world similar to Pandora and the everything is the same as in 'Avatar.'

When I woke up this morning after watching Avatar for the first time yesterday, the world seemed ... gray. It was like my whole life, everything I've done and worked for, lost its meaning,
It just seems so ... meaningless. I still don't really see any reason to keep ... doing things at all. I live in a dying world.

EAGLE EYE
01-11-2010, 08:50 AM
haha Lacey is gonna OFF himself over the movie.

food for thought
01-11-2010, 08:54 AM
lol

we should infact bumrush that site

get some publicity real quick nah mean

has nicky seen the movie yet? he might off himself immediately. we all know hes suicidal having faked his own death and what not

KaramelSundae
01-11-2010, 08:55 AM
i havent even seen that piece of shit movie

Come Honor Face
01-11-2010, 09:00 AM
Fucking nerd movie! White people will love it!

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-11-2010, 09:09 AM
i havent even seen that piece of shit movie

shut up bitch

food for thought
01-11-2010, 09:12 AM
lol

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
01-11-2010, 09:14 AM
that sig and the gif works together nice hahahaha ^^

Uncle Steezo
01-11-2010, 09:23 AM
i bet lacey has already made one suicide attempt after he unsuccessfully tried to stick his bizzy bone ponytail into his dogs anus.

EAGLE EYE
01-11-2010, 09:25 AM
lol

we should infact bumrush that site

get some publicity real quick nah mean

has nicky seen the movie yet? he might off himself immediately. we all know hes suicidal having faked his own death and what not

So what you are saying is you want to draw more attention to yourself? Do you really want to expand the circle of hurt?

I'm pretty sure you couldn't handle the idea of border line suicidal movie nerds referring to you as "Fraggle Rock's Best Kept Secret".

C'mon GOD we know that beak nose of yours would make a great movie prop.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-11-2010, 09:25 AM
im blue'd up right now mother fucker

http://literalbarrage.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/david-cross-blue-man.jpg
WHAT.

LORD NOSE
01-11-2010, 09:31 AM
good movie

i bet lacey has already made one suicide attempt after he unsuccessfully tried to stick his bizzy bone ponytail into his dogs anus.

lmao

oDoUoSoKo
01-11-2010, 09:35 AM
haha Lacey is gonna OFF himself over the movie.
nah, according to gavin, hes gonna cut himself in half.

food for thought
01-11-2010, 09:36 AM
So what you are saying is you want to draw more attention to yourself? Do you really want to expand the circle of hurt?

I'm pretty sure you couldn't handle the idea of border line suicidal movie nerds referring to you as "Fraggle Rock's Best Kept Secret".

C'mon GOD we know that beak nose of yours would make a great movie prop.

lol wtf tis this idiot talking baout?

you still mad at me 8 mile?

i hurt this fags feelings real bad a while back about how blackula e-demolished his ass and made him take a prolonged break from wu corp lol

and then laughed at his humongous chin and started calling him Slang Chins

so his predictable ass started talking about my nose?

really? thats how u do it, rabbit?

"circle of hurt"? really?

do u want some attention?

hoe'in it?

food for thought
01-11-2010, 09:38 AM
http://6.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kvuvyurqbw1qzhb4oo1_500.gif

man this shit is hilaaarious

wtf is this? lol

that fools face expression is priceless

EAGLE EYE
01-11-2010, 09:39 AM

i hurt this fags feelings real bad a while back about how blackula e-demolished his ass and made him take a prolonged break from wu corp lol

hoe'in it?

HAHAHHAHAAH Cameron modeled the aliens nose after your own. You are famous dood lol.

i gotta go to work.

01-11-2010, 09:44 AM
Smh. Talkin' 'bout the lost generation:no:.

food for thought
01-11-2010, 09:44 AM
don work too hard, Slang Chins

http://6.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kvuvyurqbw1qzhb4oo1_500.gif

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
01-11-2010, 09:45 AM
this is all from guilty feelings about being the master race

KaramelSundae
01-11-2010, 09:45 AM
shut up bitch

damn lacey i didnt know this movie meant so much to you
sorry lol

Mai Wang Tu Phat
01-11-2010, 09:47 AM
Yeah, I saw Daybreakers yesterday, knowing that someday vampires will rule the world makes me want to kill myself, just so I don't have to be one.

EAGLE EYE
01-11-2010, 09:48 AM
hahahah ok last A.M. ether while the car warms up

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/2228/bridgingthegap.jpg

AHAHAHAHHahahAhAHAha
GO BACK to Pandora you piece of shit!!!!

BTTR KNG KOOL
01-11-2010, 10:06 AM
damn

Olive Oil Goombah
01-11-2010, 11:39 AM

hoe'in it?

You are so delusional and horrible...the absolute worst, that you are actually starting to make me laugh and entertain me with your posts.

So in essence, you are starting to win because you are getting in my good graces.

Keep up the bad work Benny.

Plus you got such a sweet name now. I suggest changed your lame "food for thought" and going with Benny Fubu or Benny Fubes.....possible in down the line just becoming FUBES....

.....think about it my urethrean brotha

11th Chamber
01-11-2010, 12:15 PM

AHAHAHAHHahahAhAHAha

aha shit

SKAMPOE
01-11-2010, 01:12 PM
http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2010/SHOWBIZ/Movies/01/11/avatar.movie.blues/t1larg.avatar.blues.gi.jpg
lacey............................................. ....^?
"I wasn't depressed myself. In fact the movie made me happy ," Lacey said. "But I can understand why it made people depressed. The movie was so beautiful and it showed something we don't have here on Earth. I think people saw we could be living in a completely different world and that caused them to be depressed."

ALCATRAZ
01-11-2010, 01:16 PM
i'm glad 'white people' was used in the title, because we all know the type of people that off themselves over shit like this....

TeknicelStylez
01-11-2010, 01:37 PM
YO this whole fuckin thread had me dying, now I remember why I used to post here, yo Slang you beasting!!

Mumm Ra
01-11-2010, 02:55 PM
Keep up the bad work Benny.

http://www.empireonline.com/images/features/movie-finishing-moves/dvd-grabs/13b.jpg
heeeey man, I got six kids to feed

Uncle Steezo
01-11-2010, 03:37 PM
^^
haaaaaaaahahahahah!!!!

IrOnMaN
01-11-2010, 04:01 PM
Great movie.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
01-11-2010, 04:24 PM
i'm glad 'white people' was used in the title, because we all know the type of people that off themselves over shit like this....

Black people were too busy having loud conversations in the theater to be affected by Avatar.

For real though, I refuse to see Avatar, because even though I haven't seen it, I have already decided that it is gay and I hate it and everyone who watches it is a pussy.

I feel the same way about the tv show entourage

Teh KillaBee
01-11-2010, 05:08 PM
I hope everyone that watches that movie off's themselves

5hundred&one
01-11-2010, 07:01 PM
^winner

someone rep this faggit

prof zooruka
01-11-2010, 07:10 PM
http://www.empireonline.com/images/features/movie-finishing-moves/dvd-grabs/13b.jpg
heeeey man, I got six kids to feed

hahahahah

hey benny screw yoooooooooooooooooooou !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

peace be with you !

11th Chamber
01-11-2010, 10:15 PM
http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2010/SHOWBIZ/Movies/01/11/avatar.movie.blues/t1larg.avatar.blues.gi.jpg
lacey............................................. ....^?
"I wasn't depressed myself. In fact the movie made me happy ," Lacey said. "But I can understand why it made people depressed. The movie was so beautiful and it showed something we don't have here on Earth. I think people saw we could be living in a completely different world and that caused them to be depressed."

I see you skillfully found a seat almost right behind Lacey in the theater

prof zooruka
01-11-2010, 10:17 PM
hahahahaah ^^^^

peace be with you !

TeknicelStylez
01-11-2010, 10:18 PM
White people should kill themselves more often

ALCATRAZ
01-12-2010, 03:37 AM
^lolololololol

CHRONZ
01-12-2010, 04:37 AM
never seen the movie and i do not plan to watch it..

on another note, if i was to ever commit suicide ya'll be sure i aint goin down without takin atleast 1 or 2 with me from the corp...

So Tek' if im goin down, im takin you with me.

CHRONZ
01-12-2010, 04:47 AM
http://i874.photobucket.com/albums/ab308/Chronz_2009/you-scare-me.jpg

woooooooh

SKAMPOE
01-12-2010, 06:13 AM
I see you skillfully found a seat almost right behind Lacey in the theater
HAHAHAHAHAH INFAGNEETOE
AHAHAHAHA

ALSO, EVERY ONE VOEING TO NEVER WATCH THIS, OR HAVENT WATCHED IT HAS ALREADY SEEN IT 3 TIMES N HAD 4 ATTEMPTED SUICIDES...

http://www.starz.com/titles/VisionQuest/PublishingImages/vision_quest_1985_685x385.jpg

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
01-12-2010, 06:31 AM
i haven't seen it yet.

JASPER
01-12-2010, 07:43 AM
Black people were too busy having loud conversations in the theater to be affected by Avatar.

For real though, I refuse to see Avatar, because even though I haven't seen it, I have already decided that it is gay and I hate it and everyone who watches it is a pussy.

I feel the same way about the tv show entourage
HAHAHAHA!

I agree with this post entirely.
True.

Good thing black people shoot each other daily. Let them solve the problem themself. Niggerfaces.

IrOnMaN
01-12-2010, 03:57 PM

I went by myself. Actually, the theater I went to wasn't crowded at all. It had to have been, what, like 20 people including myself? So, yeah.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-12-2010, 04:45 PM
If you all want to make sure you have highest potential for suicidal thoughts after Avatar you need to make sure you go to an IMAX 3d.

Not just regular 3d, that sucks. Its gotta be imax. And make sure you get to the IMAX real early because when we get there they had already been queing for like 2 hours to get the middle seats. As long as your not sat right at the front though, its ok. If your sat right at the front it would probably fucking suck.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
01-12-2010, 05:25 PM
I went by myself. Actually, the theater I went to wasn't crowded at all. It had to have been, what, like 20 people including myself? So, yeah.

If you went by yourself, who did you talk to?

Did you just yell across the theater to random people?

I'm not sure what protocol is.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
01-12-2010, 06:08 PM
If you all want to make sure you have highest potential for suicidal thoughts after Avatar you need to make sure you go to an IMAX 3d.

Not just regular 3d, that sucks. Its gotta be imax. And make sure you get to the IMAX real early because when we get there they had already been queing for like 2 hours to get the middle seats. As long as your not sat right at the front though, its ok. If your sat right at the front it would probably fucking suck.

i was supposed to go and see it at imax the other week but we found out that it's fully booked until end of feb. i probably won't bother with it, it might make me paranoid.

EAGLE EYE
01-12-2010, 09:01 PM
Yea Im not gonna watch this movie.

Longbongcilvaringz
01-14-2010, 09:19 AM
True.

Good thing black people shoot each other daily. Let them solve the problem themself. Niggerfaces.

hehe

IrOnMaN
01-14-2010, 09:24 AM
If you went by yourself, who did you talk to?

Did you just yell across the theater to random people?

I'm not sure what protocol is.

Very cute, Dan. No. I take movies very seriously. So, I always sit at the front where most people won't sit because it's considered lame. I like it to be quiet when I'm at the movies. I also enjoyed Avatar and I'm going to see it again this Friday.

I love how you just stereotyped me. Thanks.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
01-14-2010, 05:28 PM
Very cute, Dan. No. I take movies very seriously. So, I always sit at the front where most people won't sit because it's considered lame. I like it to be quiet when I'm at the movies. I also enjoyed Avatar and I'm going to see it again this Friday.

I love how you just stereotyped me. Thanks.

I was just joking with you, Tectrus. You need to lighten up sometimes.

Still buds?

Uncle Steezo
01-15-2010, 03:47 PM
danimal can't help but stereotype people cause hes jewish.

pep
01-15-2010, 03:56 PM
im blue'd up right now mother fucker

http://literalbarrage.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/david-cross-blue-man.jpg
what.
roflmao...

12weLvE
01-15-2010, 05:31 PM
I gotta see what the big deal with this movie is...

BTW Style I am down to storm... let me know when you want to set this off...

AHAHAHAHHahahAhAHAha

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH SHIT!!!!!

ahahahahah

Benny Fubbu aka Ben Testakles

just got owened!!