PDA

View Full Version : White women that like black men exclusively are the worst breed.

TSA
01-12-2010, 12:10 AM
they're everything wrong with all the other breeds combined.

like the racist white person they're racist. in fact they may be the most racist ppl in america. They generally think black men are dangerous semi functional rapists and scum. The problem is they're attracted to this because they too are dangerous semi functional rapists and scum. The result? They have kids with the lowest dirtball asshole alive of the black hue of skin. The dirt ball asshole, being a dirt ball and asshole bails on his kid, then everyone start saying black ppl always bail on their kids but in reality the black men that bail on kids just happen to get more chances to reproduce and wear less condoms and are statistically over represented if busting nuts into indiscriminate white trash vagina was a statistic.

anyways, they have a ratball seed by this dirtbag, and though this SEED has grown up without a single black person in their life they're considered black. the kids grandparents hate him, the family cuts him off, he has identity issue, he's biege, blah blah blah, and genetically his predisposed to mental disorders because his dad was a dirtbag asshole cause he was a manic depressant, and the mom is obviously dumb, obviously unstable, and obviously a social retard.

so with this BREW of inferior genes the kid start acting like his dad and mom combine and goes to jail.

this makes him more appealing to the same type of dirthole women his mom is and the cycle of promoting inferior DNA continues till you have a skew percentage of 'black people' that by edict of DNA and upbringing suck at society.

black ppl. stop having kids with white women. The white women with good DNA are usually racist, which is fine and the ones mongering after you have shitty DNA. You're fucking up your gene pool blowing nuts into these sperm locus because they're ruining american society.

i agree with hitler in mien kampf when he was talking about how you shouldn't mix with inferior BREEDZ

though i dont think this is based on skin color, i do believe its based on the generally suckiness at society your mate possesses. cause you seeds grow up the same way

SKAMPOE
01-12-2010, 12:13 AM
Lol

diggy
01-12-2010, 12:27 AM

like the racist white person they're racist. in fact they may be the most racist ppl in america. They generally think black men are dangerous semi functional rapists and scum

i agree with hitler in mien kampf when he was talking about how you shouldn't mix with inferior BREEDZ

TSA
01-12-2010, 12:30 AM
if you're mixed and fatherless then you really shouldn't take this salvaging thread to your shitty breed as a chance to ETHER and EXPOSE me.

hitler was right, you shouldn't mix with inferior ass ppl.

these women are actively pursuiting the worst type of men they know because they're the worst type of men they know and ruining the life of little beige hatchlings like yourself.

diggy
01-12-2010, 12:45 AM
I did not expose you. You do a very good job of doing that yourself.

Do not think to highly of your Igbo self.

The country you say you are from is filled with 'inferior ass ppl".
It is filled with ethnocentrism, tribalism, and sectarianism.
It is filled with scam artists who commit their crimes worldwide.
Human rights abuses are prevalent.
And more...

Your fellow countrymen should be exterminated.

check two
01-12-2010, 12:46 AM
mudshark ?

-a big fat white woman who dates black men from the ghetto, usually because of low self esteem.

diggy
01-12-2010, 12:48 AM
http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t349/photodiggy/tsa.jpg?t=1263279076

Olive Oil Goombah
01-12-2010, 12:49 AM
Best thread ever

TSA
01-12-2010, 12:52 AM
I did not expose you. You do a very good job of doing that yourself.

Do not think to highly of your Igbo self.

The country you say you are from is filled with 'inferior ass ppl".
It is filled with ethnocentrism, tribalism, and sectarianism.
It is filled with scam artists who commit their crimes worldwide.
Human rights abuses are prevalent.
And more...

Your fellow countrymen should be exterminated.

AHAHahahahahahahah!
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/album_picm.php?pic_id=188
DAMN NIGGA! YOU WORLD WIDE WITH THIS E-SHIT!

TSA
01-12-2010, 12:53 AM
jesus! FMJ is on a relentless PROGOM wid it.

if my guess was correct, his mom is a sperm sock and his grandparents dislike him

LETS SEE WHERE THIS GOES

http://www.nigeriamasterweb.com/4mbebe/NakedShamelessLeadersReal.JPG

diggy
01-12-2010, 12:59 AM
You stay thinking bout sperm ya goat fucker!!!

http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t349/photodiggy/beatitdudeshake.gif?t=1263279610

Mumm Ra
01-12-2010, 01:03 AM
does anyone know when the next haley's comet is?

TSA
01-12-2010, 01:05 AM
man, this diggy guy took this shit straight to the chest

has anyone notice how there's a 99% chance i just revealed he might be the son of a sock for sperm?

diggy
01-12-2010, 01:16 AM
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/18/68995748_5c3a5b6b02.jpg

TSA
01-12-2010, 01:17 AM
http://www.freepress.net/files/Sock_Puppet_3_small.JPG

diggy
01-12-2010, 01:26 AM
^aight listen you faggot.

Ain't nobody gay nigga. I don't even masterbate unless i tuck my dick between my legs and look in the mirror first, talking to myself like a bitch...

diggy i would turn your pink asshole into a pink asstunnel...

wow.

I made a post saying "i thought it was an established fact i was gay" and a mod deleted it

i thought it was an established fact i was gay.

diggy
01-12-2010, 01:29 AM
I've been told my semen tastes bad.

by a bitch thats tasted her fair share of semen.

it's probably the african food and lack of milk kicking in...

but for all my dick suckin n1ggauhz...what does dick taste like to you...?

no homo.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47979

TSA
01-12-2010, 03:02 AM
see what i mean.

the ability to understand irony is a sign of intelligence.
this guy, because his mother is a sperm urinal for black men, his grandparents hate him, and he is stuck with the worst dna from the whites and the worst from the blacks if REALLY doing this e-shit tremendous

why is he doing this e-shit tremendous?

his blood sucks.

diggy
01-12-2010, 03:20 AM
Demonstrating how to write and speak the English language properly is a sign of understanding English grammar. This is something you rarely do on this website.

http://www.belch.com/img/african-wiccans.jpg

http://bali.co.kr/zoo/image1/%BF%F8%BC%FE%C0%CC25Macaque.jpg

ALCATRAZ
01-12-2010, 03:20 AM
i like white pussy tho

http://i901.photobucket.com/albums/ac218/side86/forum/610x.jpg

zooruka
01-12-2010, 03:57 AM
I've been told my semen tastes bad.

by a bitch thats tasted her fair share of semen.

it's probably the african food and lack of milk kicking in...

but for all my dick suckin n1ggauhz...what does dick taste like to you...?

no homo.

hahahah lmao

tissa you still my boy (no homo) but this was funny !!!!!!

peace be with you !

CharlesJones
01-12-2010, 10:10 AM
TSA your topics are so fucking stupid. You post the worst topics. There's nothing wrong with white women wanting to be with black men. Why should people of the same race only date people of the same race? Get the fuck outta here with that ignorant racist mentality of yours. I like white women more than black women and that's because white women don't have shitty attitudes like most black women and they don't act stuck up like them. You also don't see a lot of white women with a bunch of kids like black women. White women are more approachable than black women. I've been intimate with several hot white women.

Poetic Wun
01-12-2010, 10:15 AM
^ he said exclusive.
i agree that theres nothing wrong with inter racial relationships but i hate them white girls that only like black dudes... its annoying and they fake as fuck

CharlesJones
01-12-2010, 10:19 AM
Nice picture of r&b singer Monica at the bottom of your sig. I wanna fuck her. Why you tripping about you don't like white girls who only like black men? How you figure they only like black men? How you know they don't like white men too?

Poetic Wun
01-12-2010, 10:28 AM
it's like you said, black girls have shitty attitudes and white girls are more approachable.

you can tell which white girls are only interested in black men cause they front with their baby phat apparel and try coppin that same attitude they see black women doing.

i knew this broad that got 11 abortions till se got prego by a black dude.

you know damn well she was raised by white people that dont act that way but something in her life went wrong and she wants to "fit in" with the black crowd so she mimics what she sees on maury.

and yes, monica is the sexiest woman on the planet.

Prolifical ENG
01-12-2010, 10:30 AM

like the racist white person they're racist. in fact they may be the most racist ppl in america. They generally think black men are dangerous semi functional rapists and scum. The problem is they're attracted to this because they too are dangerous semi functional rapists and scum. The result? They have kids with the lowest dirtball asshole alive of the black hue of skin. The dirt ball asshole, being a dirt ball and asshole bails on his kid, then everyone start saying black ppl always bail on their kids but in reality the black men that bail on kids just happen to get more chances to reproduce and wear less condoms and are statistically over represented if busting nuts into indiscriminate white trash vagina was a statistic.

anyways, they have a ratball seed by this dirtbag, and though this SEED has grown up without a single black person in their life they're considered black. the kids grandparents hate him, the family cuts him off, he has identity issue, he's biege, blah blah blah, and genetically his predisposed to mental disorders because his dad was a dirtbag asshole cause he was a manic depressant, and the mom is obviously dumb, obviously unstable, and obviously a social retard.

so with this BREW of inferior genes the kid start acting like his dad and mom combine and goes to jail.

this makes him more appealing to the same type of dirthole women his mom is and the cycle of promoting inferior DNA continues till you have a skew percentage of 'black people' that by edict of DNA and upbringing suck at society.

black ppl. stop having kids with white women. The white women with good DNA are usually racist, which is fine and the ones mongering after you have shitty DNA. You're fucking up your gene pool blowing nuts into these sperm locus because they're ruining american society.

though i dont think this is based on skin color, i do believe its based on the generally suckiness at society your mate possesses. cause you seeds grow up the same way

hahahahahahaha TSA this is your best post in 2010 so far.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-12-2010, 10:33 AM
diggy is a homosexual.

i realize this when palehorse posted his dick and diggy's response was......'nice cock'

JASPER
01-12-2010, 10:34 AM
I actually agree with TSA. i'M KEEPING AN EYE ON THIS ONE.

FUCKING CAPSLOCK GOT STUCK NOW. PISS!

CharlesJones
01-12-2010, 10:37 AM
Poetic Wun, maybe some white girls act that way because they've been around blacks more than whites. Sometimes that happens. Every white person doesn't grow up around only whites. You have some that have gone to school with blacks and they take a liking to them. Nothing wrong with that. These white girls parents try to teach them to hate blacks and when they meet blacks, they find out that all blacks aren't bad people.

TSA
01-12-2010, 10:46 AM
Charles, shut the fuck up you faggot you're soft.

Americans, expecially the black ones, always wanna be so damn liberal, that's why they're loosing life.

i know now if i marry a cripple, a fat, a lame, a woman that drools and take her back to my FADDAS COMPOUND, old women in my family will pour holy water on her and mock her until divorce.

why, cause they dont want me dilluting my already good DNA with shitty DNA and cursing the next 500 years of children who will have to carry my last name.

for this reason im superior to Diggy because my mom wasn't a cum rag for unemployed men and my dad wasn't after cum rags and everyone black zaboomafoom looking du rag son of a bitch blew his wad into to fucking kiss my kids good night.

QUIT FUCKING UP YOUR BLOODLINES.

You KNOW these white ppl. the objective of 90% of white ppls lives is to get revenge on their parents for providing for them. therefore fat diabetes white women look for the biggest nigger loser a bus stop has ever possessed and out of full blown insanity have his sperm burst into her blown out possum vagina.

the result, YOUR FUCKING LAST NAME IS BEARED BY A GUY WITH THE DNA INFERIORITY OF DIGGY

the kids grandparents hate him AS THE MOM INTENDED and the mom has no intention of having a father for the kid. She just wanted a glob in her asshole to trickle into her vagina so she can have beige babies.

Black people that have kids with white women, you're a tool used for revenge by a psychopathic woman. STOP HAVING KIDS WITH WOMEN THAT HAVE OBVIOUS MENTAL ILLNESS and black ppl will stop fucking up at everything.

Teh KillaBee
01-12-2010, 10:49 AM
hitler, mudsharks, dick, and TSA being outed as a homo. Great thread imo

JASPER
01-12-2010, 10:51 AM
aLSO, SOME WHITE WOMEN FUCK BLACK NIGGAS OUT OF GUILT. THOSE ARE THE SORRY ASSEDEST OF ALL 'M AND THEIR BABIES ARE GONNA HAVE INFERIORITY PROBLEMS LIKE THAT PIECE OF SHIT ALCATRAZ

CharlesJones
01-12-2010, 10:52 AM
TSA you're a fucking loser and you know it. You come on here and you post about the most dumbest ignorant shit because you want attention and i don't know why people respond to your dumb ass topics. Your mom's pussy sucks by the way. Bitch can't even suck my dick right.

TSA
01-12-2010, 10:55 AM
That's cause your dick has an oblong swoosh to it like Gumbys head faggot. I bet you wimper when you ejaculate and drink tae with a spoon

Peace be with you

Teh KillaBee
01-12-2010, 10:57 AM
TSA you're a fucking loser and you know it. You come on here and you post about the most dumbest ignorant shit because you want attention and i don't know why people respond to your dumb ass topics. Your mom's pussy sucks by the way. Bitch can't even suck my dick right.

kettle meat pot

CharlesJones
01-12-2010, 11:07 AM
TSA, how would you know what my dick looks like? I'll let your bitch ass suck it if you want so i can piss on your face.

TSA
01-12-2010, 11:09 AM
you would piss wihle getting your dick suck wouldn't you LOL. gtfo

TSA
01-12-2010, 11:10 AM
i FOUND WHERE I CAN WATCH NG V EGYPT!

Nigeria's playing like SHIT!

peace be with you

CharlesJones
01-12-2010, 11:19 AM
Doesn't a man piss when a bitch makes him cum from sucking his dick? Your a retard.

TSA
01-12-2010, 11:22 AM
HAHAHahahahahahhahahahahahAHAHahhhAHa!!

WU-TANG! WU-TANG!

IrOnMaN
01-12-2010, 11:29 AM
TSA your topics are so fucking stupid. You post the worst topics. There's nothing wrong with white women wanting to be with black men. Why should people of the same race only date people of the same race? Get the fuck outta here with that ignorant racist mentality of yours. I like white women more than black women and that's because white women don't have shitty attitudes like most black women and they don't act stuck up like them. You also don't see a lot of white women with a bunch of kids like black women. White women are more approachable than black women. I've been intimate with several hot white women.

+rep

it's like you said, black girls have shitty attitudes and white girls are more approachable.

you can tell which white girls are only interested in black men cause they front with their baby phat apparel and try coppin that same attitude they see black women doing.

i knew this broad that got 11 abortions till se got prego by a black dude.

you know damn well she was raised by white people that dont act that way but something in her life went wrong and she wants to "fit in" with the black crowd so she mimics what she sees on maury.

+rep

LyriCipher
01-12-2010, 11:52 AM
fat white chicks gettin with skinny black dudes is an epidemic..but i say fuck it, atleast somebodys keepin those fat chicks home with kids and outta the bars and clubs

TSA
01-12-2010, 11:56 AM
yeah then the rate of diabetes amongst blacks is the highest in the nation as well as fatherlessness and everyone starts acting like they dont know where it came from.

SUPER EAGLES ARE OFFICIALLY DONE.

CharlesJones
01-12-2010, 12:00 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I don't like fat women either and i think it's disgusting that fat women would let themselves get fat because they're depressed about their looks and body. God can't have every woman on the planet looking good and skinny even though i wish every woman was that way hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I've been with a thick woman before but she wasn't real fat. She was good to me too and i shouldn't have broken up with her. The reason i broke up with her is because of her 3 daughters because i didn't wanna be with a woman that has kids. But i eventually started to like her daughters because they're good girls.

But the last time i saw them they were teenagers and they didn't remember me because i had been gone awhile from them. I'm upset with their mom because her sister told me she's had 2 more kids since i stopped seeing her. I got her phone number from her sister and i talked to her and i told her i was upset that she had 2 more kids. I told her that wouldn't have happened if i was still with her. Sometimes i think about her and i miss her.

5hundred&one
01-12-2010, 12:37 PM
this thread is the truth

fat crazy white bitches are a scourge on society.

YungSunny
01-12-2010, 06:12 PM
you would piss wihle getting your dick suck wouldn't you LOL. gtfo

That's cause your dick has an oblong swoosh to it like Gumbys head faggot. I bet you wimper when you ejaculate and drink tae with a spoon

Peace be with you

These are your best posts this whole year man. You're the funniest dude here, I'm not tryna dick ride, but respect due.

SKAMPOE
01-12-2010, 07:28 PM
AHAHahahahahahahah!
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/album_picm.php?pic_id=188
DAMN NIGGA! YOU WORLD WIDE WITH THIS E-SHIT!
buahahahaha i did the double take like yo is that rly him?? hahahahahahahaha rly looks like an older version of u...

Nick Fury
01-12-2010, 10:34 PM
I've been intimate with several hot white women.

how much u pay em ?

aLSO, SOME WHITE WOMEN FUCK BLACK NIGGAS OUT OF GUILT. THOSE ARE THE SORRY ASSEDEST OF ALL 'M AND THEIR BABIES ARE GONNA HAVE INFERIORITY PROBLEMS LIKE THAT PIECE OF SHIT ALCATRAZ
lol

Peace be with you

lmfao

TSA
01-13-2010, 12:12 AM
you wanna hear some stories about ppl breeding themselves into eternal inferiority?

i've qworked with some type of human services for lamost allmy working life, which isn't THAT long but long enough to be somewhat of a ghetto vet.

there's this mixed kid that was in a half way home cause his life sucks.
his dad was some black guy, and his mom was a crack addict with mental problems and a very very ugly fat woman with liverwarts. The bitch looked like the blueprint for the Abrams tank.

anyways. she has this kid to 'spite her racist parents' who are pretty well off though from her hamburger helper frame you wouldn't guess so.

anyways, they disown her cause they're REALLY racist, and she beats and rapes the kid constantly cause she is mentally insane and looks like it. He gets sent to various homes where he is beaten some more.

the state gives custody to his GRAND PARENTS how ffuccckkingg HATE black ppl. He has to go there regularly and get called a nigger, a mistake, a problem, coon, and all types of things that would damage a budding queer like himself.

his grandparents not only hate him for being black, the also hate the fact, that by edict of DNA he's a full blown piece of shit. He's boarderline like his mom, bi-polar like his mom, and a big needy queer like his mom. he's constantly trying to commit suicide for attention, and to top it off...he's gay.

this is all cause some doofus wanted to PROMOTE INTERRACIAL COUPLES ddurrrrrrrrrrr.

interracial couples should be illegal. In the end of the day its a magnet for the worst that both races have to offer making an even shittier beige douche that's worst then them by edict of DNA and upbringing or lack there of cause white ppl, expecially white trash, aren't good parents.

black ppl. stop eating white ppls garbage.

Nick Fury
01-13-2010, 12:15 AM
best sh0ck p0st ever

TSA
01-13-2010, 12:16 AM
im telling you if mixed kids weren't counted in statistics about black ppl i bet black ppl are doing better then white ppl in america.

no joke.

and black ppl are getting all types of health defects that have nothing to do with the black race cause they're having sex with and forgetting there sperm in the most health defect carrying white ppl of all time.

to top it off black ppl already got genetic shit to worry about like blood pressure and sickle cell, now they have diabetes, more so then the niggas that invented diabetes

you mean to tell me you come from a continent where the average womans body is shaped like this

http://images.quickblogcast.com/5/6/3/6/2/135205-126365/08_oluchi_onweagba_09.jpg

and you're the fattest ppl in america now?

step your dna game up bruh

IrOnMaN
01-13-2010, 09:57 AM
you wanna hear some stories about ppl breeding themselves into eternal inferiority?

i've qworked with some type of human services for lamost allmy working life, which isn't THAT long but long enough to be somewhat of a ghetto vet.

there's this mixed kid that was in a half way home cause his life sucks.
his dad was some black guy, and his mom was a crack addict with mental problems and a very very ugly fat woman with liverwarts. The bitch looked like the blueprint for the Abrams tank.

anyways. she has this kid to 'spite her racist parents' who are pretty well off though from her hamburger helper frame you wouldn't guess so.

anyways, they disown her cause they're REALLY racist, and she beats and rapes the kid constantly cause she is mentally insane and looks like it. He gets sent to various homes where he is beaten some more.

the state gives custody to his GRAND PARENTS how ffuccckkingg HATE black ppl. He has to go there regularly and get called a nigger, a mistake, a problem, coon, and all types of things that would damage a budding queer like himself.

his grandparents not only hate him for being black, the also hate the fact, that by edict of DNA he's a full blown piece of shit. He's boarderline like his mom, bi-polar like his mom, and a big needy queer like his mom. he's constantly trying to commit suicide for attention, and to top it off...he's gay.

Wow! That's sad.

CharlesJones
01-14-2010, 09:49 AM
Ya'll don't listen to that ignorant shit TSA's bitch ass is talking about. Ain't nothing wrong with blacks and whites dating each other. Fuck black women's stuck up, materialistic, attitude, 3,4,5,6 kids having asses hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I love black women but shit like these things i mentioned about them that i hate is the reason why i stay away from most of them. I love white women and i see why some black men date them. There's a lot of hot white women out here.

TSA
01-14-2010, 11:29 AM
charles i would prefer you only impregnate white women.
interracial relationships are dumb and disasterous, but at the same time, dude go for it

CharlesJones
01-14-2010, 11:38 AM
Why are interracial relationships dumb? Because you say so? People can date whoever they wanna date. Why should people of the same race date only people of the same race? That's stupid to think like that. Like i've said before, i love black women but they get on my fucking nerves with the way they act. I know all black women aren't bad but there's more bad black women than good black women. How come white women don't have nasty attitudes and have a bunch of kids like black women? I know there are some white women that are stuck up too but at least they're more approachable than black women and they don't be trying to run game on men like black women do.

I'm gonna give you a example of the reason why i hate a lot of black women. There's this article that was in The Washington Post newspaper not too long ago that was about a successful black woman who lives in Washington DC and she's a book writer. She's 29 years old and she got a movie deal from a movie company because she shopped her book around to several movie companies and the book is about why is it hard for successful black women to find good black men. This bitch said she doesn't like nice black men and she said she has several black women friends who are in the same situation as her that don't have a black man. Why would she say she don't like nice black men? Why would she want a black man that's gonna treat her bad?

This is the type of dumb shit i'm talking about that upsets me about black women. They talk this dumb shit about there aren't any good black men but when good black men approach them, they got a fucking attitude problem and they act like they don't wanna be bothered. I'm also tired of black women stereotyping black men saying we're either in prison, dead, unemployed, gay. There's a lot of good brothers out here but good brothers are avoiding them and getting with white women because of black women's mentality and their fucked up personalities.

TSA
01-14-2010, 11:59 AM
all this you can date you ever you qwant to datte nonsense is why americans have collectively breed themselves into oblivion.

american currently possess the dumbest white ppl in the world and the dumbest blacks.

the reason interracial relationships are bad

-white ppl are racist to black ppl. if they had permission you'd be dead. even if this one mudshark is your princess, she still has family and the problem is this mudsharks family will not be your kids family and if they are they're still hate black [ppl. Idk how someone can rest knowing their grandparents hate their race.

-white people are racist. stupid. they're racist. they dont think highly of black ppl, nor do they have to. Therefore if you bump into a bitch whos last 13 partners have been black but the bitch is white you will have to wonder, if your not a down breed black idiot, if this bitch like you or your skin color or the negative shit attatched to the stereotype of your skin color.

-black men are fuck ups. if your a black man you will probably fuck up and leave the kid. thus he will be alone in a den of racist whites. your american and should know your marriage will end in divorce. on top of that you're black so you'll probably take off for one reason or another

- the white women that like black men exclusively are usually socially and mentally handicapped. im not just saying this, we ALL know its true and when they like black men they get dicked down and jizzed on a lot. Why you want this to be the mother of your kid is beyond me, why not marry a prostitute?

- the white women that like black men like black men for racist reasons, are racist, and will be racist to your kid as countless examples we run into where i work have proven.

-your kid will not only grow up confused, but will be a wigger who will more likely try to compensate for his confusion by being a total nigger cause TV is his only exposure to black ppl.

-black men go after white men's garbage. period. the ones black guys are getting are left overs from the white race. They usually like black guys BECAUSE they're left overs. if you keep breeding with these ppl you will be destroying generations of wiggers that will be considered black cause of your sperm and her gushy split.

TSA
01-14-2010, 12:04 PM
plus look how tacky this shit is LOL

http://www.dreamstime.com/portrait-interracial-couple-thumb1498820.jpg

http://woodlandcenters.org/images/interracial_couple.jpg

LOl idk, the shit just looks tacky to me.

i mean compare it to

http://cdn.elev8.com/files//2009/07/black-couple5.jpg

which looks normal.

i also dont like the idea that white women that like black men suck a lot of dick.
i dont want the mother of my kids to be a dick sucking fiend that has MORE THEN LIKELY sucked a friend of mines dick.
damn.
you can't take that shit back to the village bruh.

Krimewave
01-14-2010, 12:45 PM
they're everything...........

I stopped reading around there.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
01-14-2010, 12:53 PM
got to admit it - i lol'ed

diggy
01-14-2010, 01:21 PM
These generalizations are an idiot's way of thinking. There are usually exceptions.

check two
01-14-2010, 01:48 PM
There does seem like a lot of mud sharking going on though.

TSA
01-14-2010, 05:10 PM
These generalizations are an idiot's way of thinking. There are usually exceptions.
just cause your mom mudsharked her way into the smithsonian doesn't mean everything i've been saying aint true as fuck.

diggy
01-14-2010, 10:52 PM
You missed the mark.

And like Style said, you Nigerians are liars and (my words) the worst of Africans.

Now go on wit ya mammy and fetch some water from the waterhole before sundown.

http://cache4.asset-cache.net/xc/375941-001.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=F5B5107058D53DF59A993D269B5DDFE37C82923E2A382F3D F0EA8D29BA29B180E30A760B0D811297

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3278/3025491072_96a560f7ef.jpg

Igbos.

Smh.

IrOnMaN
01-15-2010, 11:05 AM
Honestly, I'd hit a fat white chick. That's only if she's cute in the face, has a curvy body with hips, ass, nice size titties, nice long hair, etc. There's NO WAY that I would be with her in public or have a relationship with her.

I know I'm rotten but it is the way it is. Sex and nothing else.

check two
01-15-2010, 01:07 PM
^^
Why wouldn't you go out in public with her? lol

TSA
01-15-2010, 01:10 PM
CAUSE ITS SHAMEFUL AND MAKE YOU LOOK POOR

thank you Ironman